Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:00:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
santaClause

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:42:25 PM

1 btc is nothing to cry about lol, theres still a bunch of other coins to play with Wink

im up 8 btc for the month bro not complaining one bit

its getting easier thats for sure and profit is profit..... if you put that 8 btc to work then 16 btc is the next flip. Some people would love to pull 8 btc in 12 days

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:53:06 PM

So I woke up to a 238% profit today off of LTCD. I think I'm starting to see how things really work with these alts

ye ltcd was awesome today.. Grin Cheesy my buys were at 180 --- 243 with .7btc total put in, so ended up making a 1.008btc profit

getting closer to my monhtly target

Nice

It's all about being able to come back to the table with more capital every month

If more people grasped that one fact, then the market would be a different place

Well done, and enjoy your profit

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:05:04 PM

01 Dec - 11 Dec
Total return: 162%
Coins: LTCD

You have to wait for optimal trading opportunities and resist the natural urge to trade more frequently. You must be willing to do nothing, absolutely nothing, until there is something to do. Personally, I just wait until there is money lying in the corner and all I have to do is to go over there and pick it up. In other words, until a trade is so obvious that it’s like picking money up off the floor – do nothing! Waiting for these ideal opportunities requires the patience to allow alot of non-optimal trades to pass by without participation. The message is: by avoiding non optimal trades, you will be able to increase your cumulative return tremendously – thus patience makes all the difference between a skilled and unskilled trader.

LTCD

To make serious money, there are several important factors that must be worked into your strategy.

Pattern exploitation, Market timing and Price Behaviour form the linchpin of the most basic – but successful – trading strategy.

However, something I have noticed about novice traders is that they are weak minded. They don’t research the price history of the coins they trade – thus the foundation of their entire strategy is weak... Also, they are weak handed which is detrimental to their overall profitability.

Novice traders  seem to believe that what unfolds in the market within the short space of 24 hours is all that matters. These short-sighted traders are under the impression that holding a position in a coin for longer than one hour is a sin – they even refer to this as “bagholding”. This is why they will forever be novice traders, and will never make serious money.

Novice traders have a misguided view on how this market actually works, so they tend to over-trade. They take pride in the fact that they execute several trades a day, but make absolutely no money in the process.

This is the opposite of proper trading etiquette.

A skilled trader will execute roughly 20 – 30 completed trades in a month and make 10 times more money than a  novice trader who executes 20 – 30 completed trades within one or two days.

That is efficiency, and comes down to how well thought out your strategy is.

Let’s take this LTCD trade for example. LTCD has been a recurring PumpersPick for weeks now. I spoke about the LTCD accumulation cycle here and here.

With that being said I must direct a question toward the novices.

How comfortable would you be taking a position in a coin that is trading with very low volume, has alarmingly low buy support, is on the 5th page of Bittrex and isn’t the ‘talk of the town’?

Better question..

How comfortable would you feel being told to build a substantial position in this coin, and then to hold indefinitely – even if it means holding for a month straight?

You see, this is trading... This is how things work!

You can’t force an opinion on a market, the market will move when it is ready to move. There is no point saying to yourself “if this coin doesn’t move in two days, I’m selling”... That is an attempt to force an opinion on the market, which never ends well.

Being a skilled trader means:

1.   Spotting high probability opportunities
2.   Taking advantage of accumulation cycles
3.   Having PATIENCE
4.   Selling during the distribution cycle

Take this LTCD trade for example

The all-time high for LTCD is 2997 Satoshi, which occurred on September the 12th. On November the 22nd the price hit a low of 102 Satoshi – which is a -96% decline in value. After hitting this low of 102 Sats, a rally erupted as the price surged to 333 Satoshi – a +226% gain.  The total volume for this rally was 62 BTC, which is an indication that demand is sky high within the 100 – 300 Satoshi range.

This has some important implications.

You see yesterday, 11th Dec, the price surged from 175 Satoshi to 455 Satoshi – that is a 160% increase in value.

This spells out the accumulation range for this coin.

100 Satoshi to 455 Satoshi... Which is a clear indication that a much larger move is in the works.

Like I said before, I have several price alerts on LTCD – every time it falls into the 100 – 200 Satoshi region, I want to be adding some inventory to my warehouse.. for obvious reasons.

LTCD is a market that is allowing a lot of people to literally mint Bitcoins as and when they please. Definitely one to keep an eye on.

Tip: Unskilled traders tend to trade too much. They don’t pick their spots selectively enough. When they see the market moving, they want to be in on the action. So, they end up forcing the trade rather than waiting patiently. Patience is an important trait that many people don’t have. This desire for constant action irrespective of underlying conditions is responsible for many losses in crypto. You need to have the patience to wait for real opportunities and resist the temptation to trade all the time. Don’t spend all of your time in front of the screen watching prices move. The dangers of this are twofold; it can lead to overtrading, and it is likely to increase the chance of prematurely liquidating good positions on insignificant adverse price movement.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points. Oct - Dec will be very interesting.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:55:44 PM

Don't get fooled by his amazing explanations and stuff… Half on his screenshots are faked if you check well. He owns every account posting great reviews on his topic. He will make you pay the fee and then ask you to follow him so he can dump his coins on ur face Cheesy

You're warned.

Let's start by pointing out, what Ryan says in his advert:

https://i.imgur.com/7Pc5Lai.png

Especially pay attention to the highlighted areas, stating what membership of Ryan's group includes. I liked what Ryan promised, not only that I would be advised what to do, but that I would be active participant, which would also allow me to learn how successful traders operate. Maybe naive of me, but true. I specifically asked about this in my first PM to Ryan:

https://i.imgur.com/Dbd9BSZ.png

Here is what Ryan replied to me:

https://i.imgur.com/Uoj9GAZ.png

Exactly what I wanted to hear. Daily tips on coins, group meets on IRC to discuss "moves", everything is explained and I will learn something new (educational element). Sounds nice? Well the truth is that the IRC channel doesn't exist and I never spoke to any other member. As soon as I paid the membership fee, Ryan sent me a message, that the IRC channel is down and that he's working on setting up a new one. As you can see from the PM history posted down below, at first it was supposed to be up the same day, then at the end of the week/weekend. It would probably be pushed again onto the next week which I haven't paid for so I wouldn't see it's all part of the play. I even suggested other form of real-time communication, but without response.

Absence of an IRC channel was a big bummer for me, but at least first pick arrived:

https://i.imgur.com/CKsJslo.png

Seems like Ryan was artificially controlling the market with a couple of other traders and his bots. So that's how it's done? Quite a disappointment. Nevertheless I stuck with the plan and followed Ryan's directions. There were further PM's exchanged about LTCD (check PM history), but the essence was this: Accumulate above 2k, up to 2.5k and be ready for a lift-off. This was the last PM:

https://i.imgur.com/35fG3eg.png

As you may know, several hours after this message, the price of LTCD plummeted. From 2.2k to 0.8k. By complete luck, I was up early to check my trading position and managed to sell in time, rebuy under 1k and profit from this situation. But had I been following Ryan's advice, I would have been in a great loss. Strangely enough, Ryan posted in this thread about how flawlessly he played this whole event (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765426.msg8882241#msg8882241), yet I received none of that information from him. And he had the courage to tell me later in our conversation, that I profited from LTCD sell-off because of his advice.

As a coincidence, the night before, I read this nice thread from louie6925 about trading altcoins (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=785977.0). Later after that LTCD disaster, the second point from louie's post lead me to an idea, that this could all be orchestrated. What if Ryan told members of his group to buy at certain price range, filled his sell orders that way and then caused a dump to rebuy lower? Seemed only slightly probable at the time, but very probable after I realized what's this all about.

Somewhere during our conversation about LTCD, Ryan sent me this message:

https://i.imgur.com/OSLirgu.png

Great! That's why I signed up and what Ryan advertised in his other thread, I will receive detailed analysis of coins that are going to move. Something similar what Ryan does in this topic, but in advance. Well, sadly for me, I never received such information. All I got, was promises, that this day he will surely send the write-up about the coins.

https://i.imgur.com/oPWE9rR.png

What shocked me though, was that, when I expressed my objections, he told me, how much I could have gained had I traded each coin on my own, completely disregarding what he wrote several times earlier and what he said in his advert -> every move explained / entry/exit points / members briefed exactly what to do and when / strategy for each coin etc.

That's when I had enough and wanted a refund. Sadly Ryan didn't want to return my coins.

To create a full picture of the whole conversation, here is a complete history of my PM's with Ryan, ordered chronologically and divided into two images due to size.

https://i.imgur.com/F6q8KHB.png
https://i.imgur.com/EKcooGe.png

If necessary, I'm prepared to give access to my account to a reputable Sr.+ member to confirm that indeed all these messages are authentic and I didn't omit any.

I'm not a native English speaker, so I can't explain everything as clearly as I would like to, but hopefully the main message is understandable.

This lesson cost me 0.5 BTC and the time to write down this post. I won't get them back, but the least I can do is to warn other people not to make the same mistake as I did.

Judge for yourself, but my advice is clear: Stay away from RyanPumper and others alike and certainly don't pay him/them anything.

John
santaClause

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:30:19 PM

LOL guy posts FUD with fake account then self promotes a post made with his real account

As a coincidence, the night before, I read this nice thread from louie6925 about trading altcoins (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=785977.0).

LOOL Look at this rococco guys post history he has some perverted obsession with ryan. you need a life fella Wink

As for how much money I've made with ryan one word sums it up........... BUNDLES!
ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:37:29 PM

he's obviously trolling.

That post was made in September lool. Ryan has delivered 12,831% in profits since september. LOL the largest verifiable returns in the entire altcoin scene. matched by nobody as far as I have seen or heard

PUMPERS PICKS: Picks Round Up

DECEMBER
Total Gains: 927%

Week Beginning: 12/01
Week Ending: 12/07
Coins: CCN, AERO, START, CKC, IOC, XCASH, MNE, APEX, NEOS
Return: 927%

NOVEMBER
Total Gains: 4,569%

Week Beginning: 11/17
Week Ending: 11/23
Coins: BOOM, START, OPAL, XST, VIOR, EXCL, MARYJ
Return: 767%

Week Beginning: 11/17
Week Ending: 11/23
Coins: TIT, GAIA, BTM, START, BOOM, SONIC, NEOS, AERO, BALLS, LTCD
Return: 947%

Week Beginning: 11/10
Week Ending: 11/16
Coins: START, LXC, MNE, SLR, UTIL, VDO, XC
Return: 735%

Week Beginning: 11/03
Week Ending: 11/09
Coins: PYRA, EXCL, DANK, VIA, TIT, SWIFT, UTIL, RZR, LXC
Return: 1,127%

Week Beginning: 10/27
Week Ending: 11/02
Coins: XCASH, SMBR, CLOAK, GLOW, MCL, MARYJ, NEOS
Return: 993%

OCTOBER
Total Gains: 5,582%

Week Beginning: 10/20
Week Ending: 10/26
Coins: ENRG, MARYJ, SSD, GHOST, SYS, VOOT
Return: 1,319%

Week Beginning: 10/13
Week Ending: 10/19
Coins: HAL, GHOST, LKNX, NEOS, HAL, SEED, APEX, SLR, OPAL, GB, SFR
Return: 1,717%

Week Beginning: 10/06
Week Ending: 10/12
Coins: APEX, GHOST, COCO, SLR, SEED, MID, CLOAK, SLG, QTL, GML
Return: 1,334%

Week Beginning: 09/29
Week Ending: 10/05
Coins: CANN, BBR, NEOS, XBOT, EXCL, GLYPH, XCASH, THC
Return: 1,212%

SEPTEMBER
Total Gains: 4,760%

Week Beginning: 09/22
Week Ending: 09/27
Coins: BTM, SLG, AR, XBOT, AERO, HAL, CANN, VLTY, SSD
Return: 1,753%

Week Beginning: 09/15
Week Ending: 09/20
Coins: CANN, SHADE, SSD, XBOT, APEX, LTCD, HAL, NLG
Return: 945%

Week Beginning: 09/08
Week Ending: 09/14
Coins: KORE, NEOS, SSV, XST, LXC, CANN
Return: 523%

Week Beginning: 09/01
Week Ending: 09/07
Coins: HAL, NLG, VIA, XST
Return: 1,539%
BIGbangTheory

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:03:04 PM

Roll Eyes alot of misinformation out there

we all buy at the bottom within a specific range of prices which is clear when you look at the charts so its impossible to dump without taking a loss

nlg and ltcd are both coins we were told to buy weeks ago while everyone else have only just started to buy

i was with the team last month and have learned a lot about what to do and when to do it. last week and the week before brought me 4 times my btc so from what I have experienced i would recommend ryan to everyone as a primer to learning how everything works, which is where the value is for me
toleng

Activity: 261

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:11:02 PM

This

Ryan has delivered 12,831% in profits since september. LOL the largest verifiable returns in the entire altcoin scene. matched by nobody as far as I have seen or heard

I don't see why we're giving this scumbag troll the time of day
Connor936

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:23:48 PM

+1  

just ignore him. look at all of his posts.. an obvious troll is obvious.. bullshit talks, money walks.
There is a reason why everyone signs up with ryan week after week
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:19:30 AM

Yeah, the REAL troll is Ryan !!   and all of his shill accounts (you).

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:58:08 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 06:19:27 PM by RyanPumper

PUMPERS PICKS: Weekly Round-up
Week Beginning: 12/08
Week Ending: 11/14

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from AERO, VIOR, KORE, NAUT and START

Members netted gains totaling 667% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

OPAL

OPAL is a coin that just wont stop. It has broken out yet again with prices surging from 2401 to 4011 with plenty of gas left in the tank to deliver even more gains. Definitely one to keep an eye on

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:58:35 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 06:19:24 PM by RyanPumper

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membsership
Week Beginning: 12/15
Week Ending: 12/21

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for Pumpers Picks is now OPEN

Registration closes Tuesday 12/16 at 6pm EDT. Our members netted a 5,582% gain in October, 4,569 in November and are currently up 1,594% this month.

We are already moving on next weeks coins!

Just send me a Private Message here or a Direct Message on Twitter to sign up.

Happy Trading!

Feedback

Hey Ryan,
Fellow trader here. I use similar strategies as you, it is all a common sense game. One of the biggest tips to newbie investors is to not over-hold! If you can make a quick 20%, do not be afraid to sell, because if you try to hold until that 40% the chances are you will lose.

Also, check into Intellicoin Wink Seems to have real potential

Dr. Coin

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

OPAL just keeps on ripping Grin

447% in two days!!! Considering my gains on vior, boom and xst this week... LEGENDARY!!!

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

Just turned 0.8 btc into 4 btc this week Grin Grin so i'm building my trading pot. This is my third week on the team

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

Lovely stuff!

I piggybacked on OPAL and made a 20% profit.

Still dabblin' in sats tho...

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

Just closed out my OPAL trades, x4 profit. I have to say, this week was a class act Ryan Wink

made 60% from vior and nearly did x2 on boom but exited before everyone else after the price ran up 70% (that was more than enough for me) plus the 47% profit from that group exercise we did with xst. Thumbs up

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore
what about next coin ? what do you think about ioc / xbot / shade ?

Long time reader here. I enjoy your perspective especially your views on charts and technical analysis

Finished the week 1.9btc up, started with .7btc so nice run overall

Just signed for this week so hoping for a repeat performance Grin

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.
Most of the activity happens between 8 & 10am my time and I'm usually in bed till gone 12, need to change that if I want to get in at the start of a rally.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

NOICE!! i bought with 1btc on monday at 0.00000800 Grin So im at a 789% rise from this one friggin monster of a trade! x8 my original bankroll so a rewarding week for sure and that xst stunt was golden

i made a small mistake last weekend and lost 30% of my stash so it's nice to be back to my winning ways LOL

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

yep the IRC is plush! I made .7 btc from one SLR trade on Sunday which isn't much when compared to everyone else, but looking to put my best foot forward this week to make even more.

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

Nice long chat on Skype yesterday. Thanks for that Ryan the advice is always appreciated Smiley
Will be sticking around for a few more weeks after hitting my 1BTC target last night
it's been a long journey. Thank you

Finally hit the motherlode Cheesy

MEGA KUDOS to you Ryan

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

Another week like this and I may make the switch to full time crypto
These last few days have been amazing for me

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

Love your insight Ryan very helpful. Any hints on coins we should looking at?

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn, not to trade YET.

Second: for the giveaway, the only requirement is retweet? More retweets increase the chance? Or..?

Thanks.

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

With Ryan it's almost like a daily lecture on how to spot coins that are going to rise before everyone else does which really starts to rub off on you after a while. We got into VIACOIN before everyone else so when the rally started the uninformed were actually panic buying our sell orders that we placed several hours before for a 50% profit. I guess this is where the value is i suppose

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

.35 btc to start the day Grin. I could send you a tip if you want? Very pleased with this after being in a losing streak for so long. Feels great to back to even after just one trade it's such a relief

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

Good job man !

I love your posts ryan, very helpful for beginners ! Hope one day I'll be allowed to join you ahah

I have a question, at which point you consider that a sell resistance is low ? For example, I saw these energycoins which needed 2.6 btc to double its value, is it a low sell resistance ?

that would be cool to see a couple recommendations from you since you do seem to know what you're doing.

I enjoy the information/advice you do provide!

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:59:31 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 06:19:12 PM by RyanPumper

PUMPERS PICKS: Tip of the Week - The Ultimate Buying Strategy

This is especially for those who have been sending me PMs asking how to profit from Accumulation and Distribution Cycles. This particular post will break down the most optimal way to become correctly positioned in a coin that is due to explode in value. After reading this, you will have a firm grasp of:

1. What to look for when buying into a coin
2. How to make sure that you are buying into a coin that is in demand
3. How to time your entry into that coin

Unskilled traders call it buying and selling. Those in the know call it accumulation and distribution. Why is this terminology used? Simple! The traders who win consistently in Crypto are fully aware that, in order to win, one must only purchase a coin that is trading below value. They are well aware that to win big, they need to 'accumulate' a large portion of this coin - which they will then sell at a later date at a severely marked up price.

I have mentioned time and time again that to win – consistently – means that you have to modify not only your approach to the crypto market, but your entire mentality when approaching the market.

The clues are everywhere.

Take for example the equities market. There is a reason share certificates are referred to as “Stock”. There is a reason why we refer to financial arenas as “Markets”, and buying and selling as “Trading”.

This terminology isn’t exclusive to the financial markets, because every retailer in the world holds “Stock” but instead of 10,000 shares in Apple, their stock may be coat-pegs and barbeque stands. Nevertheless, It is the same game.

Every retailer in the world executes a “trade” when they purchase items at wholesale rate, only to then flip those same items to customers at a highly marked up retail price. If you’re thinking buy low, sell high, then you’re absolutely right.

Crypto is no different, it is the same game!

There is a reason why big fur Jackets are cheaper in the summer than they are in the winter. There is a reason why television advertising is more expensive during the hours of 6pm to 10pm (Prime time) than it is during the day (when television sets are off, adults at work and kids at school). If you’re thinking Supply and Demand, then you’re absolutely right.

Crypto is no different – it is the same game!

As Crypto traders, we are no different from giant retailers who buy 10,000 pairs of flip-flops for a wholesale price of $0.50 each ($5,000), who then sell these same flip-flops off at a retail price of $4.00 each ($40,000) – making a profit of $35,000. Now, everyone knows that flip-flops don’t exactly fly off the shelves all year round... that is until summer time when demand is at its highest.

Crypto is no different – it is the same game!

You see, in crypto, prices move in cycles – simply because demand moves in cycles. What I am about to say may sound unfair, but it is a cold hard truth and something that will never change. The majority of crypto traders will always lose out, to the small minority of skilled traders. Here’s why...

1. What to look for

People always ask me how to strike up profit after profit, and I simply tell them to think of trading crypto like owning a store.

Once you begin to think like that, Bittrex then becomes a very useful algorithm that tells you when the most popular items are selling at wholesale rate and when they are selling at retail price - accumulation v distribution.

This cycle is most evident in the Crypto market and occurs in every single coin. To those that aren't aware... observe:

XCASH

NEOS

AERO

OPAL

START

DGB

You see guys, the answers to all of your questions regarding price movement is right there - hidden in plain sight.

... Like I explained above, demand for flip-flops is at its highest in the summer. Just like the demand for big fur coats tends to overshoot during the winter. So with that being said, do you think a retailer is going to get the biggest return on his money if he purchases his fur-coat stock during the winter when fur-coats are flying off the shelves at 100%+ mark ups? Of course not! He has to in effect “do the opposite” of his would be customers (the herd) – and buy during the summer whilst the demand and price is at its absolute lowest. To us crypto traders, that would be “buying at the bottom”.

A skilled traders sole objective is to get novices to buy during the distribution phase, and to sell during the accumulation phase – which, obviously, is the opposite of proper trading etiquette (yet happens consistently day in, day out)

This is why, despite being an expert user of Bollinger Bands and whatever other hocus-pocus tool you have up your sleeve, you still have an endless list of losses from the same market that others are pulling thousands of $/£ from on a weekly basis.

Simply put, if you have 105 indicators cluttering your trade space, then you most certainly aren’t using the charts the way they are supposed to be used – and are therefore hindering your performance.

So guys, use the ALL chart and think before putting on a trade. Ask yourself, am I buying into distribution (marked up prices), or accumulation (wholesale rate). This is how you win again, and again! No voodoo priests necessary.

2. Is that coin worth buying?

The first necessary detail of accumulation, is to gather the largest amount of a coin as is possible. In order for this to be done, manipulation takes place within a certain range of prices to “shake the trees” and force sellers (weak hands, novice traders) out of the market which helps to accomplish the goal of building a substantial position.

As prices are being moved up and down, a trail is left in the order books – and on the charts - for all to see. Which means that any Tom, Dick or Harry can profit from this manipulation in it's very early stages.

There is no barrier to buying in during the accumulation phase. In fact, the only requirement is common sense, intelligence and doing that one thing that everyone claims to be doing – ‘buying low, and selling high’.

It is that simple, no tomfoolery involved.

However, despite how obvious it is that – to succeed – you must buy during accumulation and sell during the distribution phase, it is only the slight minority who commits to filling their warehouses during the accumulation phase.

A common question that pops up is how to differentiate from accumulation and a dying or dead coin? Simple. You click onto the 'ALL' chart, to find recurring price patterns, and price behavior. When these factors are present, you have what we call 'Long-term Viability'.

Long Term Viability
What you want to see when looking at a chart is three main things. First you want to see that your coin has had multiple high percentage price hikes in the past. This is a good sign of long term viability. If you can see multiple spikes and dips, this means that there are traders who are constantly willing to buy this Coin every time the value declines  which is a great indicator when you’re looking to gauge market sentiment towards a Coin. As an example, were going to be looking at URO

Second, you want to see that your Coin has been able to maintain a consistent level of Trading Volume throughout its entire lifespan. This is a sign of strength because, typically, people do not repeatedly throw money at something that isn’t lining their pockets with cash.

If you can see that your Coin has managed to maintain a healthy level of Trading Volume, as illustrated above, over its entire lifespan, then you can rank that Coin high on the profitability scale.

Lastly, and this is probably the most important. The Charts can be used to reveal whether or not your Coin has settled into a rhythm.

A coin that has settled into a rhythm will constantly exhibit the same behaviour over and over again.
For example, if a coin has climbed 100%, dropped by -70%, then climbed 100% and dropped -70% on numerous occasions – this is a behaviour makes your coin very predictable and easy to exploit for profit.

The exploitable trait being, it keeps falling by 70%. You can use this to gauge the most optimal entry price.

Rhythm Exploitation
Now as I mentioned above, the best way to predict where a coin is going to go price wise – is to look at the behaviour that it has exhibited in the past.

Is your Coin following a rhythm?

Has it settled into a predictable pattern that can easily be exploited for continuous profit?

Looking at the example above, URO has fallen into the 30 – 45K range twice before exploding and shooting upwards producing staggering returns.

This is an element that is very crucial when planning your trades.

Too often people are swayed by short-term price movement, because they just don’t see the bigger picture. They just don’t understand that if you are approaching this market with a short-term mind frame, then you will only ever make pocket change.

You see, if a coin has exhibited a particular strain of behaviour ‘several’ times in the past – it will exhibit this pattern in the future. With that, I must present you guys with ESCs all time chart just to elucidate how predicable a coin can be once it has settled into a particular rhythm of movement:

Here we can clearly see three identical movements of price. On Oct 10th the price of ESC was sitting at a lowly 71 Satoshi. By the 16th of Oct the price had soared to 669 Satoshi. That is a gargantuan 842% move.

Now that is all fine and dandy... The most important piece of the puzzle is still to come.

After this leap from 71 Satoshi to 669 Satoshi – which unfolded over a 6 day period, the price plunged to 101 Satoshi by the 1st of Nov. An -84% drop.

Exploitable behavioural trait: After rallying the price fell into decline, culminating with an -84% loss in value

As you can see on the chart, it doesn’t end here.

This plunge from 669 Satoshi to 101 Satoshi was followed by yet another price hike. This time the value jumped to 1269 Satoshi, producing a 1156% gain.

By now, I'm sure you're aware of what happens next, as it has happened before. After reaching a high of 1269 Satoshi, the price of ESC plummeted to 152 Satoshi - an 88% decline.

Exploitable behavioural trait: Again, after rallying the price fell into decline culminating with an -88% loss in value

From this low of 152 Satoshi, the price has since climbed to 806 Satoshi – yet another high percentage yield, 430%.

Judging by what we have seen the past, and also due to sell resistance still being quite low – there is still some room for upward movement here.

Overall, this analysis shows how you can use the rhythm of a coin to your advantage. Why waste time trying to “predict” or assume where prices are going when, in this case, everything is already spelled out to you on the chart.

Clearly, after every rally, the price tends to decline by 80% - 90%. This gives you a clear picture of what would be a “good price” to enter ESC.

The market leaves its own DNA, buried in the charts. These areas of accumulation and distribution remain on the charts forever. The price moves on, but these areas remain, and at some point in the future, price behaviour moves back into these regions, and at this stage, these areas, often dormant for long periods, then become powerful once again.

This is called Market Memory. The reason indicators like this tend to accurately expose true market sentiment, is because they represent a self-fulfilling prophecy. You see, whilst the majority of participants in this market are unskilled – there is a handful of skilled traders who will pass up opportunity after opportunity until they strike upon an instance where multiple factors are aligned to indicate a high probability trade. These traders tend to be looking at the same indicators – thus, they often initiate their buys at roughly the same time – which causes a ripple effect, as more and more market participants pick up on the change in sentiment

Whilst the majority tend to only use the 2minute or 1minute charts (because they are super-fast in and out scalper guys.... who always lose money) – there is only but a slight few participants in this market who are aware of the bigger picture. Thus it will always be this slight minority that dictates the movement of the market and ultimately makes the most money.

3. Is it the right time to accumulate?

Now the charts are useful for revealing what stage a particular price move is in. But your most important tool in assessing where prices are heading is the order book (specifically the sell side).

Often, I hear new traders making reference to “support” and how they will never buy a coin with with low/no buy support. This is known as comfort seeking.

The tendency to do what is comfortable will actually lead most people to experience the most terrible results.

In effect, most people don’t lose simply because they lack the skill to do better than terrible but also because natural human traits entice them into a certain behaviour that will actually lead to worse than random results. The critical implication is that our natural instincts will mislead us in trading. Therefore, the first step to succeeding in Crypto is reprogramming behaviour to do what is correct rather than what feels comfortable.

Personally, I could care less if there is a “safe” level of buy support or zero orders on the buy side, because if I asses the sell orders and can see that a market can be moved easily (due to low sell resistance) then the buy side is entirely irrelevant in that scenario.

In fact if, during a rally, you begin to see buy orders stacking up then that is an indicator of a pending dip because all that does is provide a guaranteed (and profitable) exit for those who got in days/weeks/months before who are already up 100 – 200%.

Your attention should always be on the sell side.

You always want to be aware of how high or low the sell resistance is.

As you can see the resistance in this particular coin is non-existent. More explicitly, it will only take 2.3BTC to move this coins price from 8908K to 12264K which is a 37% move.

During periods of accumulation, sell resistance is very low.

It is really as simple as that.

The order book is literally your window into the future. It shows all the price levels a coin contains – and what needs to happen for a coin to move up or down in value.

After assessing these factors. It is your job to gauge the probability of a move taking place

4. Don't forget the 24hr high / low indicator. It will see you through a war!!

I know that there are some traders who understand the importance of assessing the 24 hr high / low of the day but, in general, so many people think that it’s okay simply to ignore this indicator (But they will almost certainly have some RSI or Fibonacci tool cluttering their charts)

The 24hr high / low is a tool that breaks down all the key information regarding the daily movement of a coin.

Now, remember what I said earlier about stages. It is very important to assess the 24hr High and Low for any coin that you are trading. This indicator shows if a market has moved and how far it has moved.

If there is an excessive gap between the high and low – and the current trading price is at or close to the high, then you need to look at the spread.

If the spread is tight (0.5% - 2%) then that indicates that buy support is high – and people are battling to get into this coin. Which could be a good thing – depending on what stage into a price move the coin is in.

If the coin is already up 200%+, at its 24hr high and there is a tight spread, then you can expect there to be some dumping action at any given moment because – as I mentioned earlier, those that got in to that coin weeks before and who are already up 50 – 100% now have a guaranteed means of exiting with profit due to the excessively high buy support.

However  if the coin is down -80%, close to its 24 hr low (or low for the week/month – look at the charts) and there is a large spread between the bid and ask – there is no incentive for anyone to dump out because no one bought in at a lower price, thus if someone dumped out they would almost certainly be taking an unnecessary loss.

This is how you can asses and gauge the ‘probability’ of a rally taking place. Ask yourself what stage is this market in? Is the sell resistance high or low? Is there an incentive for traders to dump out? These are all questions that will reveal the likely hood of a major price move taking place. No Fibonacci required.

This strategy can be used on any popular coin that has had good volume and is exhibiting signs of predictability. There are several variations of this play which I will cover at a later date.

To make money, is to play the game the way it's supposed to be played!

Pattern exploitation, Market timing and Price Behaviour form the linchpin of the most basic – but successful – trading strategy.

However, something I have noticed about novice traders is that they don’t research the price history of the coins they trade – thus the foundation of their entire strategy is weak... Also, they are weak handed which is detrimental to their overall profitability.

Novice traders seem to believe that what unfolds in the market within the short space of 24 hours is all that matters. These short-sighted traders are under the impression that holding a position in a coin for longer than one hour is a sin – they even refer to this as “bagholding”. This is why they will forever be novice traders, and will never make serious money.

Novice traders have a misguided view on how this market actually works, so they tend to over-trade. They take pride in the fact that they execute several trades a day, but make absolutely no money in the process.

This is the opposite of proper trading etiquette.

A skilled trader will execute roughly 20 – 30 completed trades in a month and make 10 times more money than a  novice trader who executes 20 – 30 completed trades within one or two days.

That is efficiency, and comes down to how well thought out your strategy is.

With that being said I must direct a question toward the novices.

How comfortable would you be taking a position in a coin that is trading with very low volume, has alarmingly low buy support, is on the 5th page of Bittrex and isn’t the ‘talk of the town’?

Better question..

How comfortable would you feel being told to build a substantial position in this coin, and then to hold indefinitely – even if it means holding for a month straight?

You see, this is trading... This is how things work!

You can’t force an opinion on a market, the market will move when it is ready to move. There is no point saying to yourself “if this coin doesn’t move in two days, I’m selling”... That is an attempt to force an opinion on the market, which never ends well.

Being a skilled trader means:

1.   Spotting high probability opportunities
2.   Taking advantage of accumulation cycles
3.   Having PATIENCE
4.   Selling during the distribution cycle

As harsh as it may sound, this is the truth: trading Altcoins is so profitable right now, because it is the only market where 99.8% of the participants have absolutely no clue as to what they are doing.

So many people lose money in Crypto, which means that there is the small minority that consistently makes money. Again, and again.

It’s like I mentioned in a previous post, if a betting game among a number of participants is played long enough, eventually one player will have all the money. If there is any co-operation, Intel or strategy involved, it will accelerate the process of concentrating all the stakes in a few hands.

Lucky for you guys, being a skilled or unskilled participant in this market is merely a choice. And every time you buy a coin at the top of the market, you are choosing to remain an unskilled trader. Conversely, every time you buy into a coin during the accumulation phase – you are choosing to win.

The choice is yours.

Tip: With everything said, I must state: The traders who are successful in this market aren’t the ones who spend the entire day sitting in front of the screen trying to catch quick 10% profits from coins that are selling at severely marked up rates. The traders that win consistently do their homework. Before the start of each month, week and day – they already know what they are going to buy and what they are going to sell. They buy into coins during the accumulation phase of the price cycle, which allows them to dictate their own prices when it comes time to distribute their holdings to the rest of the market. In essence, whilst most novice traders “trade the market”, skilled traders “make the market”. The funny thing is, the only barrier to becoming a skilled trader is understanding the difference between wholesale and retail prices.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points. Oct - Dec will be very interesting.

rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:46:18 PM

Those in the know call it accumulation and distribution. Why is this terminology used? Simple! The traders who win consistently in Crypto are fully aware that, in order to win, one must only purchase a coin that is trading below value. They are well aware that to win big, they need to 'accumulate' a large portion of this coin - which they will then sell at a later date at a severely marked up price.

His definitions and explanations about accumulation is nothing more than where he is pre-buying to make sure he can dump on members.

There is NO guarantee that a stock will make a move, right after his so called "accumulation". 

He never discusses or explains side channels or side channeling.   I seriously don't think he wants anyone to think that exists!

And no, I'm not trying to troll.. I'm just pointing out what really happens in markets..  not in RyanPumper fairytale land.
dontCAREhair

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:28:01 PM

His definitions and explanations about accumulation is nothing more than where he is pre-buying to make sure he can dump on members.

Thats not how I read it

The first necessary detail of accumulation, is to gather the largest amount of a coin as is possible. In order for this to be done, manipulation takes place within a certain range of prices to “shake the trees” and force sellers (weak hands, novice traders) out of the market which helps to accomplish the goal of building a substantial position.

As prices are being moved up and down, a trail is left in the order books – and on the charts - for all to see. Which means that any Tom, Dick or Harry can profit from this manipulation in it's very early stages.

There is no barrier to buying in during the accumulation phase. In fact, the only requirement is common sense, intelligence and doing that one thing that everyone claims to be doing – ‘buying low, and selling high’.

It is that simple, no tomfoolery involved.

Anyone can buy during accumulation mr.troll

And you've changed your tone from this

Oh I didn't know you called some of them..  
that would be cool to see a couple recommendations from you since you do seem to know what you're doing.

you're just a ryan lover aren't you  Kiss

rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

Anyone can buy during accumulation mr.troll

And you've changed your tone from this

Oh I didn't know you called some of them..  

you're just a ryan lover aren't you  Kiss

That was BEFORE he stole money from me!  

Besides I thought you put me on ignore..??

Don't you have something better to do than go around accusing people of being trolls?

That's being trollish in itself.

rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:03:11 PM

MY PROOF:
There have been many coins who sit in so called "accumulation" for weeks on end.

You can't just say "Durr hurr.. I'll buy this piece of shit coin, just because it looks like accumulation phase.."  
and then sit there for weeks on end and nothing happens other than continuous, boring sideways movement.

AGAIN:
My point remains,  there is no guarantee of the second box on the right ("distribution") in his charts occurring - outside of him knowing it will because he is "pre-pumping"  during "accumulation" (the first box).

dontCAREhair

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:13:19 PM

MY PROOF:
There have been many coins who sit in so called "accumulation" for weeks on end.

You can't just say "Durr hurr.. I'll buy this piece of shit coin, just because it looks like accumulation phase.."  
and then sit there for weeks on end and nothing happens other than continuous, boring sideways movement.

AGAIN:
My point remains,  there is no guarantee of the second box on the right ("distribution") in his charts occurring - outside of him knowing it will because he is "pre-pumping"  during "accumulation" (the first box).

Mr.Trollish Mcgrumpington is obviously suffering from age 5 to 6 reading syndrome.

you can tell a move is about to happen when resistance is low and there is accumulation

Prove this or we will have to assume your nothing more than a ryan loving troll Embarrassed Kiss
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:16:30 PM

Prove this or we will have to assume your nothing more than a ryan loving troll Embarrassed Kiss

How do I prove it?  You want a transaction ID where I sent the .5 btc

And then continued to not make any profits from his so called great picks?

There is no real way to prove it.

You're a troll that loves a ryan loving troll Embarrassed Kiss  That's weird and I wish you would fuck off.

dontCAREhair

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:19:32 PM

How do I prove it?  You want a transaction ID where I sent the .5 btc

And then continued to not make any profits from his so called great picks?

There is no real way to prove it.

lol TROLL

transaction ID's don't disappear so show us the proof of communication and proof of payment, screenshots and all or fuck off Mr.Mcgrumpington

if you can't do that then I'd have to assume you're nothing more than an obsessed liar
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: