Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:30:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221094 times)
santaClause

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 11:28:13 PM

we just have a very different way of trading Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:33:48 AM

So does Ryan pumper "group"  pump then or what?  Aside from all his fancy professional knowledge trading talk here.... Vior had a 15btc buy which pumped it from 7k to over 14k....Sunday 6am.   That is NOT natural growth....

Thus, call it accumulation or whatever u want over the past 2+wks or whatever....but Ryan and group or whatever obviously have inside knowledge and/or are working with the devs of coins or outside whales to make that kinda price rise happen.  (or doing it themselves).

If u look at his past coin choices, some move more than others, and had so little volume with no news releases... Yet in a week they are pumping... So obviously there is something going on that Ryan does to "make things happen" on certain coin choices, or is working bots galore, whatever the case it's not normal.  

So please don't give us all this pro "watch the charts bullshit" because in alts it doesn't apply the same to real world.  I admit the technique in general CAN work... But not as much as u guys make it seem to, for us to do it on our own.   Hence why u ask for money weekly.

Vior I don't think had any major news to even warrant that kinda price jump... So wth??

We can hold certain coins long... And no movement forever, yes I know be patient but for so many coins no movement happens unless it's unnatural pump...... You're lying if it's anything else.

Here let me google that for you...

http://bit.ly/1xv9YLt

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:34:50 AM

So does Ryan pumper "group"  pump then or what?  Aside from all his fancy professional knowledge trading talk here.... Vior had a 15btc buy which pumped it from 7k to over 14k....Sunday 6am.   That is NOT natural growth....

Thus, call it accumulation or whatever u want over the past 2+wks or whatever....but Ryan and group or whatever obviously have inside knowledge and/or are working with the devs of coins or outside whales to make that kinda price rise happen.  (or doing it themselves).

If u look at his past coin choices, some move more than others, and had so little volume with no news releases... Yet in a week they are pumping... So obviously there is something going on that Ryan does to "make things happen" on certain coin choices, or is working bots galore, whatever the case it's not normal.  

So please don't give us all this pro "watch the charts bullshit" because in alts it doesn't apply the same to real world.  I admit the technique in general CAN work... But not as much as u guys make it seem to, for us to do it on our own.   Hence why u ask for money weekly.

Vior I don't think had any major news to even warrant that kinda price jump... So wth??

We can hold certain coins long... And no movement forever, yes I know be patient but for so many coins no movement happens unless it's unnatural pump...... You're lying if it's anything else.

Dude he is only a scammer there's no pump group. All the feedbacks he receives on this thread are just accounts belonging to him.
Ryan just buys 0.0001btc of every altcoin on bittrex and then he posts here the ones which pump, he does not provide HOW MUCH he invests in any of them.
There are several threads of people getting scammed by Ryan (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850057.0).

Stay away from this.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 01:17:13 AM

This is where his cronies or alt accounts will chime in, insult all who see what is going on and praise how "great" ryanbutthumper is.

I wish this scamming troll would just fade away,  the less there is of piece of shits like him will only help the altcoin community in general.

I also wish he would remove the quote he has by me, there is no record of me saying that and I do NOT endorse his bullshit!

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:53:52 AM

I'm thinking about trading various coins.  What are some good exchanges to consider?  Also, are there any senior or higher members here that have experience trading and can share good info about exchanges?

thx

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Balkhole

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:29:15 AM

Ryan just buys 0.0001btc of every altcoin on bittrex and then he posts here the ones which pump, he does not provide HOW MUCH he invests in any of them.

What about when he makes like $30K on one trade

So, I bit the bullet and put all I had into this coin...

and, to cut a long story short, BTCD is still trending upwards today.

Overall, there is a lot of money to be had from trading Crypto intra-day and taking advantage of scalping opportunities but I tell you, there are coins out there that perform better over the long-term than they do intra-day, and THESE are the coins that you can pull gargantuan returns from.

Ryan has more bitcoins than you have hair on your ass Cheesy
QuantumLeap

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:39:11 AM

What about when he makes like $30K on one trade

That's way more than 30K bro, BTCD went to 1.5MILLION satoshi from 43k that's more than a 2000% profit

so probably looking at $50,000 and upwards from that one filp
BIGbangTheory

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:04:37 AM

He doesn't just say XYZ coin is going up BUY NOW! He tells you exactly how the whole "situation" is gonna play out weeks before it actually does.

He's like "first the price will slip and slide before stopping at 24 sats, it will be there for two days. then, all of a sudden, it will come to life and climb the ladder, all the way to 36 sats, then back down to 24 before exploding and hitting 200 sats on the 5th of january" ... and that's exactly how the thing would play out

trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:10:35 AM

He doesn't just say XYZ coin is going up BUY NOW! He tells you exactly how the whole "situation" is gonna play out weeks before it actually does.

He's like "first the price will slip and slide before stopping at 24 sats, it will be there for two days. then, all of a sudden, it will come to life and climb the ladder, all the way to 36 sats, then back down to 24 before exploding and hitting 200 sats on the 5th of january" ... and that's exactly how the thing would play out

1st post :

I would never join until I see the real picture.

How many coins are you buying?

Does everyone get the "same" info as everyone else.

Seems to be you would only give half ass info to new members until they join your VIP inside this trading group.

I am not hating on this, I just don't believe everything I read or see.

These accounts that are posting. How about you start posting screen shots of your buys and sells just as Ryan does.

To comment on the simple screen shots Ryan is posting is a tad concerning to me, as he could be buying .001 BTC worth of these said coins and whatever pumps he is just taking credit for.

Just too much is being unspoken here, just my 2 cents.

2nd Post:

Post some of your winning trades.

Seeing is how they are ALL winners.

Screen Shots Please.

-trade2winnn
BTCmoons

Activity: 173

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:25:12 AM

you aren't even qualified to be posting here. Professionals and winners only

Yep! Cheesy

Ryan should change the name of the group to The Winners Circle and require proof of past wins to register

I would hate the team to be flooded with loser types, Steel sharpens steel

+1

Just too much is being unspoken here, just my 2 cents.

Don't like what you see, don't join the group. We don't need ya! I would rather things be kept close knit
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 01:28:30 PM

Thus, call it accumulation or whatever u want over the past 2+wks or whatever....but Ryan and group or whatever obviously have inside knowledge and/or are working with the devs of coins or outside whales to make that kinda price rise happen.  (or doing it themselves).

Look at it like this.

During every high volume price rise, the price can only go so far before, eventually, everyone is trying to cash out profits at the same exact time. Think about it like a massive stampede trying to squeeze through a 32" wide door simultaneously - it just won't work. This is known as sell resistance.

Thus, in trading, timing is your most crucial element.

Because, those who get there first will always win - and they will win big

Those who aren't as early, but get there before the major price move kicks off, their win will be much smaller, but a win nevertheless.

Unskilled traders who buy during the distribution phase will always lose, there is no way around that. During distribution, it isn't even possible for one to build a large enough position so as to guarantee a worthwhile profit.

You mention things such as insider information, so I will address this.

Whether you're willing to accept this or not, it will never change the fact that every single coin in the market follows a strict, and therefore obvious, pattern of Accumulation and Distribution. This is the price cycle. This is how the market moves. Whether you realise it, or not, you are either trading with the cycle or against it, this is a cold hard truth.

You also made some disparaging remarks about the charts, when actually, it is these same charts that reveal when intelligent traders are filling there warehouses to the brim with a certain coin. The implication being, people don't just decide to accumulate for no reason - where there is intelligent accumulation, there will always be a large price move.

I will always advise that people look at the charts - but only if they would much rather make more than $10,000 a month, instead of consistently losing their money to skilled and properly trained participants who, quite frankly, would love to see amateurs remain just that - amateurs. Because (and you should digest the following statement entirely, and never forget) it is the majority, who loses the most money in this market - to the minority, which is made up of a small group of skilled traders.

Just look at the daily volume on Bittrex: 1000 BTC +. That entire 1000 BTC has moved out of the hands of the many, and into the hands of the few, and the same thing will happen tomorrow.

No one can stop the flow of the market..

Sure, you can redirect the flow, stall it for a day or two... but, the current of the market is just too powerful. It will break through every barrier that can be placed in front of it. If you are trading against this flow, you will lose. You will be swept away so quickly that it wouldn't even be funny (unless you're on the other side of the trade that is).

If you are in sync with this pattern of movement, you will make more money than you thought possible. You will be leveraging the markets own movement and momentum to plow large amount of bitcoins into your wallet

These patterns are being exploited on a daily basis.

Call it manipulation, or whatever you will... It's still going to occur. And, like it or not, you're either going to be on the right side of this manipulation, or on the wrong side.

If you'd rather be on the right side, and rake in excessively large profits continuously then read this: The Ultimate Buying Strategy

RobertDJ

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 01:52:39 PM

Call it manipulation, or whatever you will... It's still going to occur. And, like it or not, you're either going to be on the right side of this manipulation, or on the wrong side.

Boy do I know how true this is
redskins49

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 01:59:37 PM

I will always advise that people look at the charts - but only if they would much rather make more than $10,000 a month, instead of consistently losing their money to skilled and properly trained participants who, quite frankly, would love to see amateurs remain just that - amateurs. Because (and you should digest the following statement entirely, and never forget) it is the majority, who loses the most money in this market - to the minority, which is made up of a small group of skilled traders.

This is something i'm just coming to terms with
There are probably 10s of thousands of 0.1btc traders in the market, 0.1 * 1000 is 1000btc

and these are the guys that fuck up and make the most mistakes

money420weed

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:02:32 PM

This is something i'm just coming to terms with
There are probably 10s of thousands of 0.1btc traders in the market, 0.1 * 1000 is 1000btc

and these are the guys that fuck up and make the most mistakes

the shittiest traders, when combined, have the largest spending power in the market

so when you know when and what these guys like to buy = $$$$$$$$
SHA255

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:21:47 PM

so when you know when and what these guys like to buy = $$$$$$$$

Overpriced coins, high volume coins, solid support..... a little noise on twitter  Cheesy it's too easy.
Dr. Coin

Activity: 262

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:50:11 PM

Ryan if you can properly read charts you would know that a decent amount of that 1000 BTC volume on Bittrex is faked. All of this 100% certainty knowing which coin to invest in is just not professional. I understand what you all mean by this, it is obvious, but do not say 100%. There is some level of risk whether you want to admit it to it or not. So, for all of you amazing traders want to join an inside group, go for it, but don't tell people there are genuine ways of 100% identifying an investment with 0 risk. I KNOW there is risk, there 100% is risk.

I profit well in this industry, but for the sake of actually teaching people how to trade, don't tell them there is some magical route of 100% certainty. 

It is definitely good advertising to join group though.

~~~~~~~  DR. COIN  ~~~~~~~
toleng

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:57:36 PM

don't tell people there are genuine ways of 100% identifying an investment with 0 risk. I KNOW there is risk

We all have seen ryan make calls both publicy and privately, and they all have come to pass

So why don't you tell us your own strategy so that we all can pick it apart and blow it to pieces in front of everybody and expose how little you know about how these markets actually work
santaClause

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:01:46 PM

So why don't you tell us your own strategy so that we all can pick it apart and blow it to pieces in front of everybody and expose how little you know about how these markets actually work

he doesn't know shit, but just for lulz Ima break open a bag of popped corn Grin
Dr. Coin

Activity: 262

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:02:19 PM

I started this little 4-5 page debate, just by mentioning some basic strategies, scroll back.

Also, why so feisty? Jeez, I did not think I would offend you so much.

I would like to note that I have my own group, I understand what it is like from both sides.

Just trying to not give some new traders false hope. There are ways to off-set risk. You off-set risk, because there is risk.

I really don't understand the harshness here, did not mean to offend you, oh great sir lol

Also, I think it is you people, with your 100% certainty who really needs to tell the world your strategy other than bullshit feeding around the bush.

~~~~~~~  DR. COIN  ~~~~~~~
santaClause

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:04:01 PM

I started this little 4-5 page debate, just by mentioning some basic strategies, scroll back.

Also, why so feisty? Jeez, I did not think I would offend you so much.

I would like to note that I have my own group, I understand what it is like from both sides.

Just trying to not give some new traders false hope. There are ways to off-set risk. You off-set risk, because there is risk.

I really don't understand the harshness here, did not mean to offend you, oh great sir lol

why no explanation of how the market works mr expert... don't tell me you're just full of shit?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: