Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:16:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
johnczekko

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:14:15 PM

Look, I'm not here to convince you. I clearly explained what happened and I think I've a right to state my opinion. Hopefully it will be helpful to someone.

Btw. picking on my writing style is just low. As I said, I'm not a native English speaker.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FelixOliver

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:24:12 PM

Look, I'm not here to convince you. I clearly explained what happened and I think I've a right to state my opinion. Hopefully it will be helpful to someone.

Btw. picking on my writing style is just low. As I said, I'm not a native English speaker.

I like the way you dance around answering any of my questions.

I received these exact picks on the same day that you did

THIS WEEKS MOVERS
There are several coins that I’m looking at over the short term, in addition to LTCD.

CANN, SHADE, SSD, APEX

I’m also Monitoring

ROOT, HALCYON and NLG

Will be in touch about why these coins are going to move and how we are going to play them.

As for LTCD, notify me as soon as your position becomes active and I’ll advise on exit points.

(Will set up another IRC once I’m through trading)

Ryan

You admit to receiving these picks aswell. Those coins materialized near 600% in returns. that is a colossal 7 times your money.

i personally made 1.4 Bitcoins, and I invite everyone else to declare how much they made. I also invite you to prove that you took even one trade.

We already know that your real account is Louie6925 so you are using false accusation to put a point across and that is low.

There was no scam. But hey. if a guy gives a group of people the means to make 7 times their money, that person must be devil spawn.
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:33:02 PM

This lesson cost me 0.5 BTC and the time to write down this post. I won't get them back, but the least I can do is to warn other people not to make the same mistake as I did.

Judge for yourself, but my advice is clear: Stay away from RyanPumper and others alike and certainly don't pay him/them anything.

Appreciate very much that you swallowed your pride and admitting a loss to save others from this Ryan scammer. I hope others will read carefully and not learn on their own skin. If you need something to verify after Ryan denies everything (which he will certainly try) just PM me.
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:39:25 PM

So back on the 5th, "Ryan" sent some people a pick privately and said to buy under a certain price. If you did though, you quickly watched the price drop and, if you would have used stop loss orders etc, you would have been at a loss.  Couple days later, he sends out an update saying him and his group are in control of the coin and he gives a price range to buy into which is much lower than that first price.  Thing is, the coin never dropped to that level (had open buy orders just above his upper limit) when it finally started rising.  If you had bought in at the first price, the coin never went high enough to reach the gains he said it would.  And since it never dropped to the next level he said to buy in at, you wouldn't have got the gains either.  I did make some money though as I just played it on my own.

The end result though is that it lead me to believe that he was just hot air as he didn't control the coin the way he claimed they would and so when he came out with his group, there's no way I'd join it. Better to go with someone like Bob where you know exactly what he does and form what I can see, he delivers.

I just went and checked the charts again for that coin and it appears his first entry price was basically to get people in so he could dump on them.  There was another coin suggestion as well and when I looked at the chart last night, I noticed the same sort of thing. I had bought in where he suggested and watched it drop. I suspect he gave the pick in order to get more in to sell off his position. I was able to hedge my "bet" though so was able to minimize my loss. Checking the times on his PM to me, I find that it's right after both coins had been pumped up to a high.  Originally I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but now I'm convinced he's bogus.

So anyone that is going to pay him should be very careful.

The trading advice in the thread has been good though.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
FelixOliver

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:42:32 PM

This lesson cost me 0.5 BTC and the time to write down this post. I won't get them back, but the least I can do is to warn other people not to make the same mistake as I did.

Judge for yourself, but my advice is clear: Stay away from RyanPumper and others alike and certainly don't pay him/them anything.

Appreciate very much that you swallowed your pride and admitting a loss to save others from this Ryan scammer. I hope others will read carefully and not learn on their own skin. If you need something to verify after Ryan denies everything (which he will certainly try) just PM me.

Are you a part of the group?

So back on the 5th, "Ryan" sent some people a pick privately and said to buy under a certain price. If you did though, you quickly watched the price drop and, if you would have used stop loss orders etc, you would have been at a loss.  Couple days later, he sends out an update saying him and his group are in control of the coin and he gives a price range to buy into which is much lower than that first price.  Thing is, the coin never dropped to that level (had open buy orders just above his upper limit) when it finally started rising.  If you had bought in at the first price, the coin never went high enough to reach the gains he said it would.  And since it never dropped to the next level he said to buy in at, you wouldn't have got the gains either.  I did make some money though as I just played it on my own.

The end result though is that it lead me to believe that he was just hot air as he didn't control the coin the way he claimed they would and so when he came out with his group, there's no way I'd join it. Better to go with someone like Bob where you know exactly what he does and form what I can see, he delivers.

I just went and checked the charts again for that coin and it appears his first entry price was basically to get people in so he could dump on them.  There was another coin suggestion as well and when I looked at the chart last night, I noticed the same sort of thing. I had bought in where he suggested and watched it drop. I suspect he gave the pick in order to get more in to sell off his position. I was able to hedge my "bet" though so was able to minimize my loss. Checking the times on his PM to me, I find that it's right after both coins had been pumped up to a high.  Originally I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but now I'm convinced he's bogus.

What was the pick? and I hope you have proof?

or are you just shilling for bobsurplus?

BTW: Bob doesn't provide as much - or any - value to the market like Ryan does. I have learned a shit load just from reading this thread alone.
johnczekko

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:43:41 PM

THIS WEEKS MOVERS
There are several coins that I’m looking at over the short term, in addition to LTCD.

CANN, SHADE, SSD, APEX

I’m also Monitoring

ROOT, HALCYON and NLG

Will be in touch about why these coins are going to move and how we are going to play them.

As for LTCD, notify me as soon as your position becomes active and I’ll advise on exit points.

Ryan

You admit to receiving these picks aswell. Those coins materialized near 600% in returns. that is a colossal 7 times your money.

i personally made 1.4 Bitcoins, and I invite everyone else to declare how much they made. I also invite you to prove that you took even one trade.

I think I already explained that. But one extra explanation for you. As you can see, Ryan only said, he was monitoring those coins. He didn't say anything else about them. Was I supposed to go and buy them? Or wait for a better price? Wasn't the reasoning behind every move the purpose of the membership? Where in Ryan's advert or in his first PM he sent me, does he say that all I will get are names of coins?

Quote from: RyanPumper

You do see this sentence, don't you? You did read in my original post, that I didn't receive any of such information, didn't you? Is that clear enough?

And if you're talking about evading questions, you conveniently forgot to address this:

Quote from: johnczekko
But you could point me out in the PM history I made public, where I was briefed on that LTCD rebound.
johnczekko

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:51:35 PM

Thank you itod for your support and Viper1 for sharing your experience. I appreciate it.
FelixOliver

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:52:18 PM

THIS WEEKS MOVERS

CANN, SHADE, SSD, APEX

I’m also Monitoring

ROOT, HALCYON and NLG

Ryan

I think I already explained that. But one extra explanation for you. As you can see, Ryan only said, he was monitoring those coins. He didn't say anything else about them. Was I supposed to go and buy them? Or wait for a better price? Wasn't the reasoning behind every move the purpose of the membership? Where in Ryan's advert or in his first PM he sent me, does he say that all I will get are names of coins?

Quote from: RyanPumper

You do see this sentence, don't you? You did read in my original post, that I didn't receive any of such information, didn't you? Is that clear enough?

And if you're talking about evading questions, you conveniently forgot to address this:

Quote from: johnczekko
But you could point me out in the PM history I made public, where I was briefed on that LTCD rebound.

No, sorry. Still not answering my question.

I made 3 times my money. that aside the picks we all received went up 600% so there is no way you didn't make at least 1btc.

Unless you didn't actually place any trades whatsoever, meaning your intention from the get go was to tarnish a "market manipulator" lol.

All of you're posts above (the pictures et cetera) are actually proof of profit. In fact you're doing more to promote the fact that Ryan's picks are extraordinarily profitable than anything else.

Post proof that you took any of those trades or be gone. because i don't believe you.

If you can't do that then i'm afraid that you are the scammer
madalo

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:00:23 PM

All of you're posts above (the pictures et cetera) are actually proof of profit. In fact you're doing more to promote the fact that Ryan's picks are extraordinarily profitable than anything else.

Post proof that you took any of those trades or be gone. because i don't believe you.

+ 1

I also made over 300% and I received that exact sequence of Pm's
Viper1

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:01:28 PM

You haven't provided any proof. And any proof you might supply could be bogus as it's been insinuated "Ryan" fabricated his Titcoin screen shots.  Funny thing, even the current ones posted, if you check the times on Bittrex, it still doesn't work out properly.

Given your post history of being in a coins thread during a pump and then not being around after a dump, I think we can all figure out what's up with you.  Not to mention just how hard you're defending "Ryan" and shilling for him.

Hell no, when he existed Cloak, I ended up losing a little bit of money.  But even so, as much as he's not well liked etc, he does seem to really deliver.

value to the market like Ryan does. I have learned a shit load just from reading this thread alone.

Like I said. Good info in the thread, can't deny that.

Viper1

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:03:55 PM

+ 1

Do you think we're all stupid?  You disappear back in February and since coming back all but one of your posts have been in this thread. Like anything you say can be believed.  lol

johnczekko

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:04:41 PM

No, sorry. Still not answering my question.

I made 3 times my money. that aside the picks we all received went up 600% so there is no way you didn't make at least 1btc.

Unless you didn't actually place any trades whatsoever, meaning your intention from the get go was to tarnish a "market manipulator" lol.

Isn't it obvious from all I've said so far, that I didn't want to just blindly trade those coins? That I was waiting on what's Ryan's take on them? And that I never got that info. I'm sorry, but are you that stupid or are you just trolling? This was my last reply to you.

And btw. you didn't answer my question about that LTCD rebound you were all supposedly instructed about for the third time.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:07:37 PM

Are you a part of the group?

So back on the 5th, "Ryan" sent some people a pick privately and said to buy under a certain price. If you did though, you quickly watched the price drop and, if you would have used stop loss orders etc, you would have been at a loss.  Couple days later, he sends out an update saying him and his group are in control of the coin and he gives a price range to buy into which is much lower than that first price.  Thing is, the coin never dropped to that level (had open buy orders just above his upper limit) when it finally started rising.  If you had bought in at the first price, the coin never went high enough to reach the gains he said it would.  And since it never dropped to the next level he said to buy in at, you wouldn't have got the gains either.  I did make some money though as I just played it on my own.

I just went and checked the charts again for that coin and it appears his first entry price was basically to get people in so he could dump on them.  There was another coin suggestion as well and when I looked at the chart last night, I noticed the same sort of thing. I had bought in where he suggested and watched it drop. I suspect he gave the pick in order to get more in to sell off his position. I was able to hedge my "bet" though so was able to minimize my loss. Checking the times on his PM to me, I find that it's right after both coins had been pumped up to a high.  Originally I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but now I'm convinced he's bogus.

BTW: Bob doesn't provide as much - or any - value to the market like Ryan does. I have learned a shit load just from reading this thread alone.

Please don't be talking shit about me. You have no clue how I run my groups nor how much they have learned by joining.
madalo

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:07:46 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 10:17:48 PM by madalo

+ 1

Do you think we're all stupid?  You disappear back in February and since coming back all but one of your posts have been in this thread. Like anything you say can be believed.  lol

I will open my account to a mod and let them have a flick through my PMs. you will see the exact same sequence of messages.

and the same can be said about your friend John. in fact all of he's 11 posts were made today and all in this thread if I'm not mistaken

FelixOliver

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:10:44 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 10:22:46 PM by FelixOliver

Please don't be talking shit about me. You have no clue how I run my groups nor how much they have learned by joining.

Oh bore off you troll.

Post me a link to one thread where you have disgorged even a quarter of the information that ryan has.

Until then, maintain silence.

Isn't it obvious from all I've said so far, that I didn't want to just blindly trade those coins? That I was waiting on what's Ryan's take on them? And that I never got that info. I'm sorry, but are you that stupid or are you just trolling? This was my last reply to you.

And btw. you didn't answer my question about that LTCD rebound you were all supposedly instructed about for the third time.

You are very vocal and highly active today.

What happened during the first 2 months of your registration?

I thought you were a scammer and you have confirmed it.

I mean who the hell joins a group that delivers trade picks, stands back and watches 8 coins go up 600%......and makes zero trades?

anyone who can't see through you must be apart of the scheme.

and I see you still have no proof of trade history?

You can disappear now. between posting actual proof of profit and failing to re-enforce your story with evidence that you followed even one tip, you have literally proven yourself to be a liar
CT_Rick

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:46:01 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Tip of the Week

Alot of people have been asking about conditional orders. Specifically how to execute multiple orders at a time, which Bittrex doesn't allow.

Personally, I use Cryptrader.com for order execution. As they provide more flexibility allowing for increased automation when it comes to placing trades.

Conditional Orders
Conditional orders are advanced trade orders that are automatically submitted or cancelled if specified criteria are met. This allows for greater customization of the order to meet the specific needs that you may have. A conditional order is appropriate when it is important to automate part or all of the trade entry/exit process.

Conditional orders must be placed before the trade is entered, and are considered the most basic form of trade automation.

For example, say a trader enters an order to buy a coin at 45 Satoshi, but only once the coin has first reached 42 Satoshi (confirming a breakout). The limit order at 45 Satoshi will be submitted once the market has reached 42 Satoshi. Conditional orders allow traders to enter into a trade without having to constantly monitor the market, allowing them to be as fast as the market.

http://s7.postimg.org/ssqohadln/condbuy.png

Conditional orders can be used to place simultaneous trade entry orders above and below the current price. A trader, for instance, may wish to enter a long position if price goes above a particular resistance level or enter a short position if price violates a support level. Once either level is touched, the corresponding order will be filled.

A stop loss is also a Conditional Order. How I tend to go about executing stop orders is, I copy my buying in price into my profit/loss spreadsheet (if you need something like this, I can send one over to you).

http://s7.postimg.org/t6s0gvxp7/calc.png

I then rig up the stop loss on cryptrader. My stop is always at -2% and will only be submitted if the market falls -1%.

http://s7.postimg.org/dmkmqcnkr/stoploss.png

Another thing about Conditional Orders that makes them a vital element in my strategy is that, in a break-out, you have the ability to place some conditional buy / sell orders beforehand - which will keep your orders off the order books and essentially hidden.

This works best in conditions where you know that a breakout or dip is about to occur.

Tip: The order book is for Risk Assessment, your eyes and ears into the market. The Order book shows you how much you can lose if your trade goes the wrong way - and also how much you can make if it goes the right way. It reveals all the price levels that a particular coin contains. The orders in the book haven't happened yet.. so is a view into the future of where a market is going to go in terms of price. Use the order book to plan your entry into and exit from the market. Get this element right, and you will realise just how easy it is to be consistently profitable in Crypto.

what if the market gaps down and falls past my stop? wont that mean your stop will be triggered but not filled?
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:17:36 PM

Alot of people have been asking about conditional orders. Specifically how to execute multiple orders at a time, which Bittrex doesn't allow.

Personally, I use Cryptrader.com for order execution. As they provide more flexibility allowing for increased automation when it comes to placing trades.

Conditional Orders
Conditional orders are advanced trade orders that are automatically submitted or cancelled if specified criteria are met. This allows for greater customization of the order to meet the specific needs that you may have. A conditional order is appropriate when it is important to automate part or all of the trade entry/exit process.

Conditional orders must be placed before the trade is entered, and are considered the most basic form of trade automation.

For example, say a trader enters an order to buy a coin at 45 Satoshi, but only once the coin has first reached 42 Satoshi (confirming a breakout). The limit order at 45 Satoshi will be submitted once the market has reached 42 Satoshi. Conditional orders allow traders to enter into a trade without having to constantly monitor the market, allowing them to be as fast as the market.

Conditional orders can be used to place simultaneous trade entry orders above and below the current price. A trader, for instance, may wish to enter a long position if price goes above a particular resistance level or enter a short position if price violates a support level. Once either level is touched, the corresponding order will be filled.

A stop loss is also a Conditional Order. How I tend to go about executing stop orders is, I copy my buying in price into my profit/loss spreadsheet (if you need something like this, I can send one over to you).

I then rig up the stop loss on cryptrader. My stop is always at -2% and will only be submitted if the market falls -1%.

Another thing about Conditional Orders that makes them a vital element in my strategy is that, in a break-out, you have the ability to place some conditional buy / sell orders beforehand - which will keep your orders off the order books and essentially hidden.

This works best in conditions where you know that a breakout or dip is about to occur.

Tip: The order book is for Risk Assessment, your eyes and ears into the market. The Order book shows you how much you can lose if your trade goes the wrong way - and also how much you can make if it goes the right way. It reveals all the price levels that a particular coin contains. The orders in the book haven't happened yet.. so is a view into the future of where a market is going to go in terms of price. Use the order book to plan your entry into and exit from the market. Get this element right, and you will realise just how easy it is to be consistently profitable in Crypto.

what if the market gaps down and falls past my stop? wont that mean your stop will be triggered but not filled?

Nice to see some Civility.  Smiley

Well this happens and, at times, it's unavoidable.

Like you said, there are instances where the market will gap up / or down causing your order to be triggered but left open.

In this scenario, what you want to do is interfere manually. You have to pull the sell order and accept whatever is on the buy side.

This may increase the size of your loss, but the fact that you had a stop, and hopefully some price alerts as part of your risk management protocol, means you were forced into action. Thus, you prevented your loss from getting out of hand.

Another thing I'd like to touch on is; getting stopped out of a position doesn't mean that the opportunity for profit is lost.

Actually, the potential profit that you can realise may have even increased a few notches. Because if the market is behaving in a way that it should be, then you will profit from getting back in at a lower price and taking advantage of the correction.

The below tip will help you with picking entry / exit points.

Tip: The order book is for Risk Assessment, your eyes and ears into the market. The Order book shows you how much you can lose if your trade goes the wrong way - and also how much you can make if it goes the right way. It reveals all the price levels that a particular coin contains. The orders in the book haven't happened yet.. so it is a view into the future of where a market is going to go in terms of price. Use the order book to plan your entry into and exit from the market. Get this element right, and you will realise just how easy it is to be consistently profitable in Crypto.

CT_Rick

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:32:31 PM

Conditional Orders

http://s7.postimg.org/ssqohadln/condbuy.png

http://s7.postimg.org/t6s0gvxp7/calc.png

http://s7.postimg.org/dmkmqcnkr/stoploss.png

Nice to see some Civility.  Smiley

Well this happens and, at times, it's unavoidable.

Like you said, there are instances where the market will gap up / or down causing your order to be triggered but left open.

In this scenario, what you want to do is interfere manually. You have to pull the sell order and accept whatever is on the buy side.

This may increase the size of your loss, but the fact that you had a stop, and hopefully some price alerts as part of your risk management protocol, means you were forced into action. Thus, you prevented your loss from getting out of hand.

Another thing I'd like to touch on is; getting stopped out of a position doesn't mean that the opportunity for profit is lost.

Actually, the potential profit that you can realise may have even increased a few notches. Because if the market is behaving in a way that it should be, then you will profit from getting back in at a lower price and taking advantage of the correction.

The below tip will help you with picking entry / exit points.

Tip: The order book is for Risk Assessment, your eyes and ears into the market. The Order book shows you how much you can lose if your trade goes the wrong way - and also how much you can make if it goes the right way. It reveals all the price levels that a particular coin contains. The orders in the book haven't happened yet.. so it is a view into the future of where a market is going to go in terms of price. Use the order book to plan your entry into and exit from the market. Get this element right, and you will realise just how easy it is to be consistently profitable in Crypto.

okay i sent you a DM on twitter about joining the group. please respond tnx
gtac01

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 03:30:38 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 03:44:43 AM by gtac01

It's obvious how these pumpers work, hell "pumper" is in his name so I knew exactly what I was dealing with. You can see he has 90+ btc in his account. He said to buy KORE BELOW 15k and I i got in below him at 15036 (never went below 15k) and dumped on him, same thing from 24k to 35k . I said at 34k that this is when you SELL not BUY when he was saying to buy, then it crashed. Once you know how they work, you can dump before they do every single time. Best of all they TELL you when the best time to sell is, when they are calling for 100k, to the moon etc. Then, you can wait for the dump and make 20-100% on the bounce. Also, buy every single new coin with 5+ btc volume within hours of listing, 90% of these pumps have been brand new coins. Lastly, when you see a coin has been going up and has a huge buy wall, set your buys 2% above that huge buy wall and go to sleep. You will steal their cheap coins, and you will be able to dump into them at any time for at most a 2% loss. If a coin has devs that keep hyping a feature release in X amount of days, and there is a huge buy wall, it's being pumped and there is almost no risk to buying 2% above their buy wall and selling before they dump.

Edit: Also, FelixOliver is Ryan Pumper himself.

If you guys want to make a pool for .5 btc (.05btc per person for example) and make an IRC chat to share his "picks" and coordinate how to trade against him, i'm down.
johnczekko

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:31:43 AM

Edit: Also, FelixOliver is Ryan Pumper himself.

Well, that doesn't surprise me at all.

It's obvious how these pumpers work, hell "pumper" is in his name so I knew exactly what I was dealing with.

All the trades and tips Ryan posts here look very convincing. Sadly, it's all part of the play and I didn't see through it. Live and learn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: