Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:35:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
BTCfan668

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 04:56:01 PM

lol ICG taking off again Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:09:07 PM

traders fighting over getting users to their groups? Smiley
well said  Grin

I repeatedly said that Ryan probably is very good at what he does. Great way to get users from his group?  Roll Eyes

All I was doing was pointing out that two statements from him were absurd. I'm not in a group nor have I ever been or will be. I only try to help develop coins with great potential, so plz leave your conspiracy theory now.

JPC, IFC, and BURST - all are in need of help. BURST has a solid DEV but does need help getting to next step. The other two are dying slow deaths due to lack of DEV involvement.

Sorry for OffTopic:

IFC I don't think I've ever heard of, but it's correct: JPC had potential, and Burst still has it and will prove it the coming months.

However, what's your point?  Huh Did my support of JPC and does support of Burst has anything with the topic discussed? If you going to comment, I'll suggest you comment the arguments!

Troll.

Troll? I was agreeing with you. Fuck off you ignoramus. You are dumber than dirt.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
circa1O

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:59:10 PM

lol ICG taking off again Grin

im on that train also  Grin bought @74sats sold at 136 sats...waiting for 2nd wave  Cool
nembot

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:45:23 AM

Hi Ryan - thanks for all the free tips - make good reading.  Made about .3 BTC on ESC (only! from about 0.05 that I had lying around) after your tip-off last time & was kicking myself for not liquidating my other couple of positions and betting the (tiny) farm.

Also been reading the diversification/all-in argument & think I agree.  Like in poker as a small guy you can just get "eaten up by the blinds", even the transaction fees don't make sense if you're trading .1 BTC several times a day - not to mention your time.

So next time ESC is back down under 10% of what it is now - I'll be doing my very best to load in whatever cash I have.

Sounds good bro, markets like ESC are very easy to predict and profit from... What I will say is, always look to see that others are accumulating before putting your position on. That way, you protect yourself from buying into "dead coins" or coins that are on the verge of dying.

For now after deciding "all-in" is the way to go, I'm almost all in on NakomotoDark with about 0.6 BTC below 100 satoshi ha ha.  Not a tested one with three or four previous peaks to reassure me - but then a lot of the pumps seem to be on new "Dark" coins still (was also in in a small way on DarkShibe & DarkSwift - cashed some of that out to buy a drum machine - nice!)

If it hits front page on Bittrex hopefully might lift off for some redistribution - we'll see....

I tend not to buy into brand new coins at all, so I can't advise on that.

My strategy is heavily based on historical data, which I use to expose the habitual movements of whichever coin I'm trading. It will be impossible for me to do that with a brand new coin

that doesn't mean you can't make money on the coin you mentioned, it just makes it more of a gamble than a sure thing

Thanks Ryan

Once again this makes total sense - so with this advice ringing in my ears & the dubious new coin I bought into already dropping in value, I cut my losses, sold out and spent some serious time going through all the charts.  Also sold all my other 0.1 BTC holdings that even if they went x300% were not going to make me rich... & made up a little "all-in" war chest of just over 1 BTC.  The question which was really getting to me was - how do I know which one of these coins is DEFINITELY going to have another rally?  It has to be definite if I'm putting everything on (I can afford to lose it sure, but my wife's not gonna let me sink another $300 into trading if I'm losing!!! so I'm risking my "fun tokens" ha ha).  Litecoin or Dark are BTC trading partners, but I'm not sure which way they will go next, and all the other ones I found with nice patterns seemed to be (maybe) at the top currently (e.g. ESC) or looking good but unclear when/whether would lift off again (e.g. START,LTCD).

Eventually I realised that there is a coin which I'm dead sure has to rise again - CANN.  How can it not?  It's here for the long haul, has good real-world traction and a virtual certainty of news events.  Once I realised how sure this is, I mentally tipped my hat in agreement with Ryan and the other experienced traders - 110% predictable in some markets seems more than fair.

Now all I have to do is deal with the market's two determinants (fear and greed) WITHIN me!.... how high shall I set my spread of sells?  But the uncertainty of wondering if I picked the right coin is gone, and so will be the constant pulling funds in and out of crappy coins, losing money every time.  I'll just enjoy Christmas even if my CANN falls to half the value... at the very least the next twitterstorm will bring it back up to level.  More likely, I'll cream off some profit when it hits my sells - unless I've been too greedy.

So for all the noobs reading this column for advice on how to invest a very small stack, (that's what I've been doing for a couple of months) I'm taking Ryan's & other posters' advice - NOT diversifying, but picking a good quality coin that I have very good reason to expect to rise again (have to be sure) but is relatively cheap & out of the public eye at the moment but that people are still throwing money into, & buying in at wholesale prices.  There's no repeating pattern to work from with this coin but reading the CANN thread I'm (like totally) sure there'll be newsworthy publicity "events".  Then we'll get the perfect storm of twitter, crypto news articles, volume, front page of Bittrex & fresh money flowing in in panic buying &...... if you agree with me.... (do your own research!) we'll have our coins already in hand to redistribute to those who used to be like us!

So - that's my thinking.  And yes before anyone says - of course I'm a bagholder...since about 30mins ago I am!  But the amount of BTC that went in & out of that coin a couple of months ago had nothing to do with feeble attempts to talk up coins on forums, of that I'm sure - so that's got nothing to do with it.  I'd just like to share my thoughts with others long & short in the tooth & see what people think of my reasoning... 

In particular, I wonder if with so many bag holders now, the next CANN rally may be much more subdued & struggle to reach 100-200% rather than the dizzy heights of the first one.  I set my sells at about 500% when I had a bit of ESC & could have made about 2.5 times what I did!  so I don't want to sell out at 50-150% & miss a 1000% moonshot - but neither do I want to set sells of several hundred percent & miss out on doubling up my lone bitcoin.  I know- set a few orders at different levels (I have) - just wondering what people think about the next rally (likely to coincide with next news event maybe in January)...

TL;DR ...I don't know what I'm doing, but based on stuff I've read here & my child-like reasoning, I've sunk everything spare into CANN & gonna hodl till next rally which I've convinced myself is a 100% sure thing!  woop woop!

Cheers

jk

If that helped anyone or if anyone's fed up of being rich:  1JeABtkQrUXgDJ2eoPitNuVLsq3jps8F7k  Wink
ClownHunter

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:52:41 PM

Eventually I realised that there is a coin which I'm dead sure has to rise again - CANN.  How can it not?  It's here for the long haul, has good real-world traction and a virtual certainty of news events.  Once I realised how sure this is, I mentally tipped my hat in agreement with Ryan and the other experienced traders - 110% predictable in some markets seems more than fair.

That's the key to everything right there.. apart from news..

we don't use news events to trade, just technicals

everything else is spot on
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:03:23 PM

18 Dec - 21 Dec
Total return: 1373%
Coins: ESC

It is often said that, the lack of certainty in trading renders all of your activity in the market as mere gambling. Trading without an edge is just that, gambling. Novice traders will log onto Bittrex on one random day, after browsing twitter for tip-offs, with the sole aim of “catching some waves” or “scalping a quick x2.” Even the research that they do conduct is so irrelevant that it only helps to hasten the process of them losing their entire trading fund. These novice traders see nothing wrong with taking a trade without having a holistic understanding of what the bigger picture is. Novice traders are gamblers. These guys are under the falsehood that the market is a living, breathing thing that works only to strip them of their BTC – so it is their constant goal to “beat the market.” An impossible proposition. This is a direct contrast to the approach and mindset of a skilled trader who understands that you have to “trade with” the market. A skilled trader knows that there is no justification for taking a trade without any certainty of the outcome. He knows that trading isn’t only the act of buying and selling – but is also the research conducted beforehand. Whilst novices only use the 6hr, 12hr and 1d charts,  (which is like trying to win a boxing match with both hands tied behind your back) Skilled traders are fully aware that the answers to all of their questions  - regarding price movement especially, are hidden in plain sight in the ALL chart. Gambling isn’t trading, and trading isn’t gambling. To be consistently profitable, your strategy must be thoroughly proficient in exposing high probability trading opportunities – if not, then for you, trading will always be a losing proposition.

ESC

Skilled traders are practically always in the market, usually with orders in on both sides so that buying can be conducted on declines and sell orders executed during rallies. Skilled traders are always well funded and able to buy on declines, because they are the ones who make up 100% of the sell side during rallies – so, as well as realising profits on the way up, they accrue a larger amount of funds to dominate the market during the next decline.  If novice traders would learn to do this, there would be fewer market fatalities.

It is difficult not to over-emphasize the importance of studying market phases, particularly when formulating your trading decision.

Many would ask, “why does it matter if I buy during the distribution stage of the price cycle.”

Well, buying during the distribution phase is probably the most foolish thing anyone could do – simply because during distribution, prices advance to the point where no further buying can be stimulated. This is because as the market moves out of the accumulation phase, and into distribution, supply is gradually moved out of the hands of skilled traders – and into the hands of the novices (weak hands).

Because weak hands will only buy into a coin once sell resistance is sky high – thus prices can no longer move – you begin to see people cashing out small 5% profits... then 3% profits... then, the buy orders start to fade away – and finally all hell breaks loose. Prices begin to plummet as these weak hands grow increasingly jittery due to fear of losing. 

So, again, it is very important to develop an understanding of market phases, and price cycles. Without an adequate understanding of such important factors, your losses will always outweigh your gains.

Novice traders are the majority in the market, and they rarely see value until the this value is most markedly demonstrated to them, which is often when a coin is hitting all time highs and skilled traders have already cashed out 200%+ profits.

This means the majority of participants in this market do not lead, but are led into speculating on the “continuation” of a price-move (gambling), rather than understanding why and when  an actual move is going to occur (trading). This is why they fail, repeatedly.

ESC is a market that is so obvious, that I do find humour in how easy it is to play it for profit. (Every Altcoin is just as easy BTW)

There is a reason why the phrase “read the market” exists.

You see, the market leaves its own DNA buried in the charts and in the order books. As a trader it is your role to uncover this information, and then to use it to your advantage.  And, I’m not making reference to RSI, or Bollinger Bands or some other useless oscillator – I’m referring to: 

1. Recurring Price Patterns
2. Market Behaviour
3. Market Phases

all of these factors are exploitable in each and every altcoin. They combine to create what is known as The Price Cycle.  Mastering this cycle is what will take you out of the realm of the gambler, and into the realm of skilled trading.

The Ultimate Buying Strategy

Tip: Wait for high-conviction trades. I am perfectly content to sit on the sidelines and do absolutely nothing until there is a trade opportunity that meets my guidelines. Having the patience to wait for only the most logical plays greatly enhances the return/risk of individual trades and once you begin to average up, these returns will compound into exponential gains.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points. Oct - Dec will be very interesting.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:08:10 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membsership
Week Beginning: 12/22
Week Ending: 12/28

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for Pumpers Picks is now OPEN

Registration closes Tuesday 12/23 at 6pm EDT. Our members netted a 5,582% gain in October, 4,569 in November and are currently up 2,299% this month.

We are already moving on next weeks coins!

Just send me a Private Message here or a Direct Message on Twitter to sign up.

Happy Trading!

Feedback

Hey Ryan,
Fellow trader here. I use similar strategies as you, it is all a common sense game. One of the biggest tips to newbie investors is to not over-hold! If you can make a quick 20%, do not be afraid to sell, because if you try to hold until that 40% the chances are you will lose.

Also, check into Intellicoin Wink Seems to have real potential

Dr. Coin

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

OPAL just keeps on ripping Grin

447% in two days!!! Considering my gains on vior, boom and xst this week... LEGENDARY!!!

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

Just turned 0.8 btc into 4 btc this week Grin Grin so i'm building my trading pot. This is my third week on the team

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

Lovely stuff!

I piggybacked on OPAL and made a 20% profit.

Still dabblin' in sats tho...

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

Just closed out my OPAL trades, x4 profit. I have to say, this week was a class act Ryan Wink

made 60% from vior and nearly did x2 on boom but exited before everyone else after the price ran up 70% (that was more than enough for me) plus the 47% profit from that group exercise we did with xst. Thumbs up

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore
what about next coin ? what do you think about ioc / xbot / shade ?

Long time reader here. I enjoy your perspective especially your views on charts and technical analysis

Finished the week 1.9btc up, started with .7btc so nice run overall

Just signed for this week so hoping for a repeat performance Grin

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.
Most of the activity happens between 8 & 10am my time and I'm usually in bed till gone 12, need to change that if I want to get in at the start of a rally.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

NOICE!! i bought with 1btc on monday at 0.00000800 Grin So im at a 789% rise from this one friggin monster of a trade! x8 my original bankroll so a rewarding week for sure and that xst stunt was golden

i made a small mistake last weekend and lost 30% of my stash so it's nice to be back to my winning ways LOL

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

yep the IRC is plush! I made .7 btc from one SLR trade on Sunday which isn't much when compared to everyone else, but looking to put my best foot forward this week to make even more.

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

Nice long chat on Skype yesterday. Thanks for that Ryan the advice is always appreciated Smiley
Will be sticking around for a few more weeks after hitting my 1BTC target last night
it's been a long journey. Thank you

Finally hit the motherlode Cheesy

MEGA KUDOS to you Ryan

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

Another week like this and I may make the switch to full time crypto
These last few days have been amazing for me

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

Love your insight Ryan very helpful. Any hints on coins we should looking at?

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn, not to trade YET.

Second: for the giveaway, the only requirement is retweet? More retweets increase the chance? Or..?

Thanks.

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

With Ryan it's almost like a daily lecture on how to spot coins that are going to rise before everyone else does which really starts to rub off on you after a while. We got into VIACOIN before everyone else so when the rally started the uninformed were actually panic buying our sell orders that we placed several hours before for a 50% profit. I guess this is where the value is i suppose

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

.35 btc to start the day Grin. I could send you a tip if you want? Very pleased with this after being in a losing streak for so long. Feels great to back to even after just one trade it's such a relief

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

Good job man !

I love your posts ryan, very helpful for beginners ! Hope one day I'll be allowed to join you ahah

I have a question, at which point you consider that a sell resistance is low ? For example, I saw these energycoins which needed 2.6 btc to double its value, is it a low sell resistance ?

that would be cool to see a couple recommendations from you since you do seem to know what you're doing.

I enjoy the information/advice you do provide!

ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 01:17:41 PM

So, again, it is very important to develop an understanding of market phases, and price cycles. Without an adequate understanding of such important factors, your losses will always outweigh your gains.

+1000. This changed everything for me. Timing is EVERYTHING in crypto

If you buy at the wrong time, you can kiss you chances of profit goodbye.
mik_druid

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 09:59:36 PM

Ryan, I have to admit, you are doing a great job here Smiley I have a question, how do you know that a particular coin has changed the volume. Of course you can refresh bitrex but it's not the point. Can we have an alert on volume? 
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:41:48 PM

The twitter link does not disclose much info.
Is this a free registration, or does it require BTC to join the service?
Connor936

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 12:09:46 AM

The twitter link does not disclose much info.
Is this a free registration, or does it require BTC to join the service?

Of course it's not free

.5btc for a week with ryan and well worth it might i add Wink
nothing2seeHere

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:07:37 PM

I'm taking Ryan's & other posters' advice - NOT diversifying, but picking a good quality coin that I have very good reason to expect to rise again (have to be sure) but is relatively cheap & out of the public eye at the moment but that people are still throwing money into, & buying in at wholesale prices.

Its funny u mention this cos just this 1 thing alone is what turned my entire altcoin journey right the fuck around. I used to hold 20 random coins with small amounts in each expecting one to take off. But I didnt even realize that even if I got 1000 percent profit on .07 btc I wld only make like .7 btc. I was completely wasting my time taking those uselessly small trades and I couldnt even see it. I was literally blinded by those fake gurus that said you must have a basket of coins at all time to prevent risk

I realized that there is no way in hell that you can properly research and monitor 20 coins at the same time which made a lightbulb go off in my head. It was clear to me that holding 20 different coins was the direct cause of my failure in crypto. I felt so fucking robbed because by that point I had been trading cryptos for nearly 8 months and it was a total nightmare for me. I was one of those guys who would actually be holding a coin as it went up several hundred percent. I even used to celebrate my win with everyone else on twitter and on the forums but what I never revealed to everyone was that I only had like 0.04btc in the trade so i made like $15 profit Sad Terrible times for me

believe me when i say that I used to jump out of bed in the morning, turn on my laptop, trade {or flush money down the toilet}, go to sleep at night. That was my life for 8 months straight

I hooked up with Ryan because I was at the end of my tether. I had just lost like $400 on librex coin after buying into a pump like a complete numpty.......so I was like FUCK IT i'm turning to the dark side!!! I wanted to be the one dumping on people instead of always having the rug pulled out from under me so I decided to join with Ryan's group

I thought we would be straight up P&D'ing on noobs, and I was happy to do that!!! especially after being on the receiving end of pump and dumps for my entire crypto career up until that point, but surprisingly, that wasn't ryans style, which was quite anti-climatic at first until my second week with the group. Ryan showed me that there are some coins worth trading, and some coins that aren't worth a damn thing. He said that trading is like owning a retail store but also owning a bot that reveals who is making the most money, how they are making so much money and when they are making that money. So all you have to do to also make as much or more money is imitate those players

This week I have only made two trades but its like you said, because I am fully sure of the outcome, I put so much more money into my trades than i used to. Now when a coin goes up even 30% the amount of money I make is substantial and worthwile. I have so many live sell orders placed that sometimes I sit and watch my bitcoins gradually increasing as people buy me out of a coin

I have come far but still have a long way to go, because there are still some people out there who make more than 50 btc a week from alts and that is where i am heading. All I know is that, when I was buying and holding 20 coins at a time I was working so fucking hard but forever losing. So I am living proof that it is much better to narrow your focus to 1 or two coins that you know are going to put money in your hands

redskins49

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:25:31 PM

trading is like owning a retail store but also owning a bot that reveals who is making the most money, how they are making so much money and when they are making that money.

the price patterns, the orderflow, the volume lol they make it too easy.

and I didn't know you were some scrub who used to sleep on some dirty mattress on the floor in the corner of some dingy room.....
stealing wifi from neighbors just so you can lose money in the altmarkets all day  Grin Grin Grin you used to steal ramen noodles and Gillette
shaving sticks from the corner store too didn't you? LOL

now you're an altcoin wizard who tears down 400% profits but is still too cheap to send me some CANN?Huh
old habits die hard?

LOL check your pm's man, i have sent hateful messages there for you
BTCmoons

Activity: 173

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:31:23 PM

I have come far but still have a long way to go, because there are still some people out there who make more than 50 btc a week from alts and that is where i am heading. All I know is that, when I was buying and holding 20 coins at a time I was working so fucking hard but forever losing. So I am living proof that it is much better to narrow your focus to 1 or two coins that you know are going to put money in your hands

N2SH the BTC rainmaker! Has to be one of the top 50 alt traders

Great read
nothing2seeHere

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:34:18 PM

trading is like owning a retail store but also owning a bot that reveals who is making the most money, how they are making so much money and when they are making that money.
and I didn't know you were some scrub who used to sleep on some dirty mattress on the floor in the corner of some dingy room.....
stealing wifi from neighbors just so you can lose money in the altmarkets all day  Grin Grin Grin you used to steal ramen noodles and Gillette

Had your wife on that mattress bro, shes the one who told me to put everything in Librex. What a cheap slut she is Tongue Wink
redskins49

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:35:48 PM

Had your wife on that mattress bro, shes the one who told me to put everything in Librex. What a cheap slut she is Tongue Wink

lol touché
toleng

Activity: 261

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:47:56 PM

Great read

N2SH is a 1 btc trader

On any given day I have more than 5 btc worth of risk in the market, a 20% gain for me is like a 100% gain for him

and when he loses money he runs right back to ryan to get his funds back up lol. pathetic.

nothing2seeHere

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:52:31 PM

Great read

N2SH is a 1 btc trader

On any given day I have more than 5 btc worth of risk in the market, a 20% gain for me is like a 100% gain for him

and when he loses money he runs right back to ryan to get his funds back up lol. pathetic.

I make money, I spend money... you should try it sometime Wink

and stop acting like you're not a whore for ryans picks too
toleng

Activity: 261

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:58:06 PM

Everyone in crypto is a whore for Ryans picks. So your retort falls short Wink

and unlike you, I have actually picked up a thing or two about this whole game. that's why my 20% shits all over your 100%. Hell, a 100% profit for me, is a freaking 1000% profit for you and you've been with ryan longer than I have

you suck bro
nothing2seeHere

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:03:09 PM

Everyone in crypto is a whore for Ryans picks. So your retort falls short Wink

and unlike you, I have actually picked up a thing or two about this whole game. that's why my 20% shits all over your 100%. Hell, a 100% profit for me, is a freaking 1000% profit for you and you've been with ryan longer than I have

you suck bro

Cheesy I made more coin than you last week, so let's keep things in perspective
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: