Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:14:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221094 times)
conteaza

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:54:27 PM

aside from giving away money to the community which no other whale does, and when they do it's only 0.0002 btc
he has given full descriptions of price rises before they happened

and these are just the ones i have bookmarked

You could have used a better picture for effect that one is about car financing loans not gambling.

Go to imgur.com to find better pictures you can use for trolling they have gifs and everything

LOL they cant even troll properly these noobs
67 posts registered half a year ago users calls me big words. U WOT M8?! Get on my level, noob!
Troll wars?

You sound jealous and bitter, now you want to continue embarrasing yourself by having an " i've been here longer" competition?

How much btc do you have since you have been here so long? Post your btc address as proof also

Why he does need to prove something? He's not a part of group which claim to make miraculous 1000%/week from initial investment
You should first of all give a proof of your earnings ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toleng

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:30:35 PM

You sound jealous and bitter, now you want to continue embarrasing yourself by having an " i've been here longer" competition?
For whom? I just don't think it's appropiate to call someone with more experience than you, noob. But I guess the word means nothing these days, so no worries.

How much btc do you have since you have been here so long? Post your btc address as proof also

Hes just some troll who suffers from age 5 reading syndrome, so he blurts out the same thing over again despite being ignored by half the forum. He is just another peasant who is pissed off because he retweeted ryans 0.5btc giveaway 14 times, but still didn't win jack shit

maybe nextime you'll have some luck? since your obviously some shitty trader who is in here blowing off steam after losing more bitcoins in the market to whales and manipulators?

you deserve to lose Cheesy

santaClause

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:36:29 PM

For whom? I just don't think it's appropiate to call someone with more experience than you, noob. But I guess the word means nothing these days, so no worries.

Hes just some troll who suffers from age 5 reading syndrome, so he blurts out the same thing over again despite being ignored by half the forum. He is just another peasant who is pissed off because he retweeted ryans 0.5btc giveaway 14 times, but still didn't win jack shit

maybe nextime you'll have some luck? since your obviously some shitty trader who is in here blowing off steam after losing more bitcoins in the market to whales and manipulators?

you deserve to lose Cheesy

When it comes down to it your either making money or losing money + trolling bitcointalk forums

you can tell when someone is a shitty trader just by going through their past posts

i personally couldn't imagine being here for more than 5 months and having no bitcoins to show for it

pretty pathetic

Double Kills

Activity: 176

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:40:56 PM

For whom? I just don't think it's appropiate to call someone with more experience than you, noob.

More posts = more experience? GTFO you noob
toleng

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:44:09 PM

For whom? I just don't think it's appropiate to call someone with more experience than you, noob.

More posts = more experience? GTFO you noob retard

I fixed that

The guy probably has like 2 btc to his name or even less. He holds absolutely no weight
mnmShadyBTC

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:06:27 PM

Meanwhile..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:47:37 PM

So more cheap shit-talk, no proof of results, just kids defending a lie and thinking they are hot shit... if I were to spend 0.5 BTC just ONCE and wouldn't be able to show any results like you guys, I would be really upset with myself too. So I don't blame you...

Carry on...
toleng

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:58:58 PM

Carry on...

and carry on we will

I hope you enjoyed the cake btw Grin
redHeadBlunder

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:02:35 PM

So more cheap shit-talk, no proof of results, just kids defending a lie and thinking they are hot shit... if I were to spend 0.5 BTC just ONCE and wouldn't be able to show any results like you guys, I would be really upset with myself too. So I don't blame you...

Carry on...

Start your own thread and deliver to everyone half the tips, advice, strategies and profit that ryan has. Unless you really are just another troll who doesn't know shit and has nothing of value to contribute (which is obviously the case)

Until then, good riddance.
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 08:09:43 PM

Start your own thread and deliver to everyone half the tips, advice, strategies and profit that ryan has
And what would that result in? I can get 2 BTC a month from each and they wouldn't be able to show any of the promised results? Sounds like a good plan, there are many interesting advices in this tread, I'll see where yours takes me to...
Double Kills

Activity: 176

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 08:28:49 PM

Start your own thread and deliver to everyone half the tips, advice, strategies and profit that ryan has
And what would that result in? I can get 2 BTC a month from each and they wouldn't be able to show any of the promised results? Sounds like a good plan, there are many interesting advices in this tread, I'll see where yours takes me to...

It will show that you aren't just some lowlife troll with only half a brain and that you actually have something valuable to offer, which you don't.

you are not a trader, i can tell. If you are then you have probably lost more money than you have made. Even then, you probably only had 0.8btc to begin with

oh and happy 20th bro Smiley
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 08:34:11 PM

It will show that you aren't just some lowlife troll with only half a brain and that you actually have something valuable to offer, which you don't.

you are not a trader, i can tell. If you are then you have probably lost more money than you have made. Even then, you probably only had 0.8btc to begin with

oh and happy 20th bro Smiley
Why do you insult me?
sust1200

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 09:01:52 PM

And Ryan claims his members did 1008% on various coins, which is impossible if you have the most perfect timing and try to invest in all of them. Not even if you pick the right ones and put them back to back. Am I missing something?

I find these claims to be onerous and impossible to achieve, whatever profits made by your service should not be falsely advertised in this manner for months on end. Is it so hard to be honest about your results Ryan?

Until you have peeled back the curtain and experienced a week with the group  and soaked in the processes that we execute and explore week in and week out, all of your comments will be made in ignorance

Nobody is forced to join, and this is demonstrated by the free calls and advice that I deliver in this thread

The list is long, but I'll highlight just a few: ESC (1000%+), OPAL (1000%+), SMBR (1000%+), URO and many others

Here's a tip, if you don't feel comfortable, then don't join. This isn't the group for you

Ryan could you post the AMOUNT you are buying?

Sure i spend around a few btc on each give or take and if i see a real good entry i double or tripple down

Nice try, but the grammar was just a tad sloppy

"Double, Tripple down?" can't say I'm familiar with this terminology

I'll give you 5 points for effort and creativity though Wink

Still no response about adding the AMOUNT bought of each coin Smiley

WhalingWhales

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:35:45 PM

I am watching you my little mini whale  Wink
escrow.dude

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:20:29 PM

I dont go with anyone who does pump and dump it is illegal even if you make one million it is still no morals and dirty money

I will not tka e the easy way. I trade like honest man because i dont feel like im better then anyone. manipulation is deception and soon the government will know
Humanovation

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:26:38 PM

I dont go with anyone who does pump and dump it is illegal even if you make one million it is still no morals and dirty money

I will not tka e the easy way. I trade like honest man because i dont feel like im better then anyone. manipulation is deception and soon the government will know

Dumas
BTCmoons

Activity: 173

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:43:50 PM

Before you get ready to fall in love with your next coin just remember that only the pump is real

Evereything else is just a mirage that is here today and then gone tomorrow, only the pump remains
healthandwealth

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:36:57 AM

While a good deal of the general trading advice giving by Ryan is valid and useful, the cost and shadiness of the results are not convincing enough.  My recommendation for individual traders is to learn as much as you can yourself and think twice before giving away your hard earned BTC to anyone for the sake of profiting from 'pump groups'.  Good luck.
santaClause

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:15:37 PM

Before you get ready to fall in love with your next coin just remember that only the pump is real

Evereything else is just a mirage that is here today and then gone tomorrow, only the pump remains

the pump and the pump only. the pump has been the best performing asset in crypto since 2012, it has outperformed everything else Wink
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:28:32 PM

11 Jan - 12 Jan
Total return: 97%
Coins: XPY

What are you trading today? Another altcoin? Nothing in this market is as it seems. You may think you are buying and selling one thing, whilst you are actually buying and selling something else. Understand that an altcoin is a tool, just like a shovel in the hands of one of the first 49’ers during the California gold rush. Day by day, this tool is used to shovel piles of BTC into wheelbarrow after wheelbarrow, all whilst the majority are distracted with smoke and mirrors. To be successful means abandoning any form of a losers mentality, and understanding that this tool can be used by every single participant in this market – however, timing is everything.

XPY

Big Guys V The little guys

To those who seek true understanding on the mechanics behind the successful trading of altcoins, it is a must that you remove all of the clutter (moving averages, bollinger bands, fibonacci etc), look beyond the smoke and mirrors (news releases, updates, “community support”, unique coin features) and realise that, in trading, if everyone was in the know – then no money would ever change hands, thus trading would no longer be profitable.

Looking beyond the smoke and mirrors will provide you with a key insight into how this market actually works.

Think of trading like an unfair and highly coordinated game of tug-of-war.

On one side you have a thousand men (the majority) working together to pull the rope into their court, whilst on the other end you have only 10 men (the minority), but they are inside of a 62 metric tonne military tank that has its parking brake firmly engaged. All they need to do is throw that tank into reverse, apply slight pressure to the gas pedal, release the clutch - and just like that,  it’s game over.

You see, this is what happens, on a daily basis, in the crypto markets.

In crypto you have the majority pulling on the rope hoping to drag some profit into their own courts.

They may workout for days to build arm strength, they may purchase the best gloves to prevent rope burn, they may even have purchased the sturdiest boots in the land, just so they can stand firm in the face of any opposition – however, all of this preparation is done vain because just like the 1000 men I described earlier, these guys have already lost the game long before stepping onto the field, simply because their opponents have taken a different approach.

At all times, the minority are at ease. Because just like a boxer who has paid his opponent to take a fall, the minority know full and well that they have already won before stepping into the ring.

You see, there are coins that rise and fall repeatedly. Each rise puts money into the hands of the few. And each time these coins fall, the minority expands their holdings to a point where the next rally doesn’t even need to go as high as it previously did yet it will provide higher returns.

This is the game being executed right in front of everyone’s faces day in and day out.

With every passing day, the minority grows in strength. Each passing week, the minority claims more territory. And each passing month the minority uses the ignorance of the majority to fill their wallets with increasing sums of BTC.

Some people trade just so that they win instead of lose. Some trade just to win back what they have lost. Others want to be right all the time and gain praise. These are all the hopes and ambitions of the majority – hence why they fail.

You see there exists in this market a small group of skilled players who understand the difference between gambling and trading. Gamblers will always refer to successful trades as wins, and will throw praise towards luck because they believe that there is no skill involved in trading. Skilled players understand that to profit means understanding their customer.

I will break this down further.

You see, despite the thousands of coins being traded back and forth in this market -  there are only but two products being bought and sold. The first, and best selling product of all time,  is false hope. The second is opportunity.

False hope is often more expensive than opportunity.

To go even further

These products have interesting characteristics because in order to manufacture false hope one must first purchase opportunity.

Look at it like this.

When Samsung (the minority) buys 50inch LCD panels from LG, LG charges them $100 a panel. When consumers (the majority) buy 50inch LCD television sets from Samsung, Samsung charges them $1000 per television set – a 900% profit.

Now, one could argue why do millions of people, worldwide, pay $1000 for something that a small group of people paid $100 for? This is an irrational financial decision. I mean, they could contact LG themselves and purchase an LCD panel, and put their own television set together and spend about 700% less in the process. Right?

This is true, but then you have to realise that they aren’t just buying a television set – they are buying the luxury of not having to do any work to construct this television set themselves. They are buying a finished product. This is why when it comes time to sell these products, they often get less than they originally paid – because they initially paid above value.

Back to crypto

The ONLY products that are bought and sold in this market, no matter how it is wrapped up and presented – is false hope, and opportunity.

Just like Samsung, skilled altcoin players purchase bulk loads of opportunity. Price action will eventually convert this opportunity into the most expensive asset in the entire market – false hope, at which point the skilled players are offloading their stock and making 2x – 10x their money.

In closing I’d like to state that I do not trade altcoins. I trade opportunity.

I have worked my strategy not to reveal “coins that are going to pump” or “coins that will go to the moon”, but to reveal the most potent forms of opportunity.

There are certain attributes and characteristics that expose opportunity, and certain characteristics and attributes that expose false hope.

The majority have been groomed to recognise false hope as opportunity, whist the minority – the skilled market participants – understand that to profit, means to know thy customer.

Behavioural finance dictates that producers (businesses, manufacturers – the minority) will always receive their wealth directly out of the pockets of consumers (99% of the population – the majority) This is why owners of successful businesses accumulate wealth at a rapid pace, because consumption never ends. Consumption is part and parcel of life.

In crypto you are either a producer or a consumer.

Producers purchase opportunity – because it can always be sold at a higher price on a later date. Thus, they flourish.

Consumers purchase false hope, which can only fall back to its true value – at which point the producers start buying again, only to sell that same product back to you for even more profit. Thus, the majority consistently loses money.

Which product are you buying today?

Tip: The market is its own best advertiser. Everything that you want to know about everything is revealed on the charts and in the orderbooks I cannot stress this point any further than I already have. Being successful in the crypto market means that you must realise that profit makes itself readily available to you once you place yourself at the opposing end of the majority. To do this, it is necessary to have an understanding of how members of the majority think. Once you have this understanding, it is then necessary to realise that to profit, you must play the game the way it is supposed to be played.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: