Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:18:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
mnmShadyBTC

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:20:26 PM

Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing. Whilst there always exists a murky undertone of risk in every financial market, there also exist countless means and methods of eliminating and avoiding risk. Therefore, it has to be mentioned that, those who have a profound knowledge of the mechanics behind price movement will always out manoeuvre those that do not – especially when it comes to taking advantage of high-reward trading opportunities.

Hi Ryan, I have sent you some messages about joining the group this week. I haven't seen a reply yet?

I am wanting to get in early, or at least before monday please. I just bought more btc so im ready for this week

I will wait for your response.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TRYpolar

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:27:18 PM

also waiting for a response ryan. I was also wondering if i could just send you 2btc for a month instead of 0.5 every week? If I can do that, then can I just pay for two months with the group, 4btc in total? Let me know pls
UpTo0.99

Activity: 188

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:12:18 PM

just sent a pm

RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:15:14 AM

PUMPERS PICKS: Weekly Round-up
Week Beginning: 01/05
Week Ending: 01/11

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from 2015, SMBR, VIOR, BYC

Members netted gains totaling 1,008% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

SembroToken

SMBR is a coin that clearly demonstrates that, in crypto, it isn't about new releases, updates, "a good community" or any other similar factor. SMBR has been rallying at similar dates for nearly four months in a row now. This is a coin that highlights the fact that exposing and then taking advantage of recurring price patterns is every crypto trader's key to large and continuous profits

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:15:32 AM

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membsership
Week Beginning: 01/12
Week Ending: 01/18

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for Pumpers Picks is now OPEN

Registration closes Tuesday 01/13 at 6pm EST. Our members netted a 3,040% gain in December and are currently up 2,110% this month.

We are already moving on next weeks coins!

Just send me a Private Message here or a Direct Message on Twitter to sign up.

Happy Trading!

Feedback

Hey Ryan,
Fellow trader here. I use similar strategies as you, it is all a common sense game. One of the biggest tips to newbie investors is to not over-hold! If you can make a quick 20%, do not be afraid to sell, because if you try to hold until that 40% the chances are you will lose.

Also, check into Intellicoin Wink Seems to have real potential

Dr. Coin

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

OPAL just keeps on ripping Grin

447% in two days!!! Considering my gains on vior, boom and xst this week... LEGENDARY!!!

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

Just turned 0.8 btc into 4 btc this week Grin Grin so i'm building my trading pot. This is my third week on the team

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

Lovely stuff!

I piggybacked on OPAL and made a 20% profit.

Still dabblin' in sats tho...

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

Just closed out my OPAL trades, x4 profit. I have to say, this week was a class act Ryan Wink

made 60% from vior and nearly did x2 on boom but exited before everyone else after the price ran up 70% (that was more than enough for me) plus the 47% profit from that group exercise we did with xst. Thumbs up

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore
what about next coin ? what do you think about ioc / xbot / shade ?

Long time reader here. I enjoy your perspective especially your views on charts and technical analysis

Finished the week 1.9btc up, started with .7btc so nice run overall

Just signed for this week so hoping for a repeat performance Grin

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.
Most of the activity happens between 8 & 10am my time and I'm usually in bed till gone 12, need to change that if I want to get in at the start of a rally.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

NOICE!! i bought with 1btc on monday at 0.00000800 Grin So im at a 789% rise from this one friggin monster of a trade! x8 my original bankroll so a rewarding week for sure and that xst stunt was golden

i made a small mistake last weekend and lost 30% of my stash so it's nice to be back to my winning ways LOL

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

yep the IRC is plush! I made .7 btc from one SLR trade on Sunday which isn't much when compared to everyone else, but looking to put my best foot forward this week to make even more.

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

Nice long chat on Skype yesterday. Thanks for that Ryan the advice is always appreciated Smiley
Will be sticking around for a few more weeks after hitting my 1BTC target last night
it's been a long journey. Thank you

Finally hit the motherlode Cheesy

MEGA KUDOS to you Ryan

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

Another week like this and I may make the switch to full time crypto
These last few days have been amazing for me

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

Love your insight Ryan very helpful. Any hints on coins we should looking at?

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn, not to trade YET.

Second: for the giveaway, the only requirement is retweet? More retweets increase the chance? Or..?

Thanks.

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

With Ryan it's almost like a daily lecture on how to spot coins that are going to rise before everyone else does which really starts to rub off on you after a while. We got into VIACOIN before everyone else so when the rally started the uninformed were actually panic buying our sell orders that we placed several hours before for a 50% profit. I guess this is where the value is i suppose

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

.35 btc to start the day Grin. I could send you a tip if you want? Very pleased with this after being in a losing streak for so long. Feels great to back to even after just one trade it's such a relief

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

Good job man !

I love your posts ryan, very helpful for beginners ! Hope one day I'll be allowed to join you ahah

I have a question, at which point you consider that a sell resistance is low ? For example, I saw these energycoins which needed 2.6 btc to double its value, is it a low sell resistance ?

Connor936

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:38:07 AM

Keep them coming Ryan... Grin More like 2015 and SMBR Wink Even though 2015 isn't the typical ryan pumper coin, 150% is just fine with me
nateape

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:45:42 AM

looks like the same guys just keeps talking to himself on this thread using different user names
I am thinking know that this is a scam
EnzoBlaque

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:27:25 AM

Who pushed NakamotoDark from 30 satoshi till 500?
I want to know too

The devs. They are holding a lot of that coin. It's all just marketing and they did it quite well
sust1200

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:35:28 PM

Ryan could you post the AMOUNT you are buying?

15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:46:33 PM

Sure i spend around a few btc on each give or take and if i see a real good entry i double or tripple down

itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:52:08 PM

Sure i spend around a few btc on each give or take and if i see a real good entry i double or tripple down

Ryan, did you get confused and responding from the shill accounts?
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:14:56 PM

Ryan, did you get confused and responding from the shill accounts?
BADAM-TUSSS!!!!

Anyway, let's assume you have 100 BTC (100% of your funds) and you join Ryan's private feed. You get this instruction:

Let's assume you don't care about the second places, and go all in on the big four, 25 BTC each in XC, START, BYC, 2015.

Prices on Jan 05:
XC: 20k
START: 5.2k
BYC: 51k
2015: 360

Prices now + best prices until now:
XC: 28.5k
START: 8k
BYC: 38k
2015: 700

Results:
XC: +42%
START: +54%
BYC: -25%
2015: +94%
Average: +41%

Not bad. But what does Ryan say was his result, even when these are extremely amazingly well timed ideal results and not average results? This: http://s14.postimg.org/cln0aor0x/list2.png

XC: +55% (not even possible)
START: ?!
BYC: +64% (profits where there should be losses?)
2015: +163% (idonteven.jpg)

And Ryan claims his members did 1008% on various coins, which is impossible if you have the most perfect timing and try to invest in all of them. Not even if you pick the right ones and put them back to back. Am I missing something?

I find these claims to be onerous and impossible to achieve, whatever profits made by your service should not be falsely advertised in this manner for months on end. Is it so hard to be honest about your results Ryan?
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:39:31 PM

And Ryan claims his members did 1008% on various coins, which is impossible if you have the most perfect timing and try to invest in all of them. Not even if you pick the right ones and put them back to back. Am I missing something?

I find these claims to be onerous and impossible to achieve, whatever profits made by your service should not be falsely advertised in this manner for months on end. Is it so hard to be honest about your results Ryan?

Until you have peeled back the curtain and experienced a week with the group  and soaked in the processes that we execute and explore week in and week out, all of your comments will be made in ignorance

Nobody is forced to join, and this is demonstrated by the free calls and advice that I deliver in this thread

The list is long, but I'll highlight just a few: ESC (1000%+), OPAL (1000%+), SMBR (1000%+), URO and many others

Here's a tip, if you don't feel comfortable, then don't join. This isn't the group for you

Nice try, but the grammar was just a tad sloppy

"Double, Tripple down?" can't say I'm familiar with this terminology

I'll give you 5 points for effort and creativity though Wink

BombaUcigasa
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:50:43 PM

Nobody is forced to join, and this is demonstrated by the free calls and advice that I deliver in this thread
That's all nice and fine, but again, do you have to inflate numbers that high? I'm not a gambler so it does not entice me, but I guess that's whom you're looking for...

mnmShadyBTC

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:06:50 PM

You could have used a better picture for effect that one is about car financing loans not gambling.

Go to imgur.com to find better pictures you can use for trolling they have gifs and everything

i have followed for a while and i have seen first hand what ryan has done for free so you are out of your league

aside from giving away money to the community which no other whale does, and when they do it's only 0.0002 btc
he has given full descriptions of price rises before they happened

smbr called
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765426.msg9504076#msg9504076
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765426.msg9720753#msg9720753
smbr profit
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765426.msg10092290#msg10092290

spr called
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765426.msg10058747#msg10058747
spr profit
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765426.msg10092290#msg10092290

esc called
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765426.msg9690536#msg9690536
esc profit
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765426.msg9916060#msg9916060

and these are just the ones i have bookmarked

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
redHeadBlunder

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:12:47 PM

You could have used a better picture for effect that one is about car financing loans not gambling.

Go to imgur.com to find better pictures you can use for trolling they have gifs and everything

LOL they cant even troll properly these noobs
iTRADEbtc

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:16:43 PM

i have followed for a while and i have seen first hand what ryan has done for free so you are out of your league

aside from giving away money to the community which no other whale does, and when they do it's only 0.0002 btc

alot of guys talk about making money and being so good at trading and i have nver seen them give any money to support the community. i guess they aren't really making as much money or profit as they claim?

ryan on the other hand gives away $100 here and there to the community

i want to know how many others have done the same
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:03:34 PM

I don't see your profits listed, how do you counter my argument?

I don't see him giving away money. First trading is a null-sum game, you might say he is giving a select group of the community some money taken from the rest of the community. But wait, he is actually taking money from those in the first place. Maybe I'm wrong and you can show me some proof of the events you speak of and of which nobody has a single screenshot showing his numbers in their account.

Talk is cheap and that's all I see. Show me your numbers. For 2 BTC a month that people pay him, I don't see anyone showing once they got the promoted weekly results. 5000% a month? Everyone and their dog would be in this thing if it were true...

67 posts registered half a year ago users calls me big words. U WOT M8?! Get on my level, noob!
iTRADEbtc

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:36:36 PM

67 posts registered half a year ago users calls me big words. U WOT M8?! Get on my level, noob!
Troll wars?

You sound jealous and bitter, now you want to continue embarrasing yourself by having an " i've been here longer" competition?

How much btc do you have since you have been here so long? Post your btc address as proof also
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:42:11 PM

You sound jealous and bitter, now you want to continue embarrasing yourself by having an " i've been here longer" competition?
For whom? I just don't think it's appropiate to call someone with more experience than you, noob. But I guess the word means nothing these days, so no worries.

How much btc do you have since you have been here so long? Post your btc address as proof also
So now we are in the "i've more bitcoins" competition?

Again, all I want is either:
- RyanPumper stops advertising inflated 5000% profits a month for "his members", unless,
- someone shows his results match those that are advertised.

Do you think that's unfair?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: