Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:04:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
systim

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:23:35 PM

Will be neos on list of pump?

Will you tell us a good exit point?
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc-mike

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:12:49 PM

I have been wondering what the angle is on this thread. Membership fees.

The daily updates showing impressive gains are obvious fabrications. I started looking at the "proof" closely several days ago. The buys usually happen right before an uptick. Ryan previously said his method was monitoring volume and market cap. The buys do not follow that method. Of course, the sells always occur at the very top.
systim

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:03:38 AM

what would u say is minimum amount to have to make it worth it in terms of btc
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:04:39 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 12:35:25 PM by RyanPumper

14 - 15 Sep
Total return: 204%
Coins: SHADE, SSD
(1BTC Giveaway Sunday 09/21, see @Pumper_Ryan for details)

SHADE

I’ve been in and out of SHADE since they released their road-map. People then dumped out on Sunday. Which is the norm after a release. In Crypto what you have to realise, especially when it comes to coins with good fundamentals, more often than not, when someone is selling -  someone else is buying.  In this instance I was the buyer.

I placed a string of conditional buys, with price alerts, in order to catch a favorable entry.  My entry into this trade was more “hands-on” than my usual plays.

If I buy into a coin... It’s because I can say, with certainty, that it’s going to move. With SHADE in particular, all the conditions were present... weak sell resistance, good buy support and a steady stream of volume.

Typical momentum play here.

I would have been content to let this trade sit for a while, but I’m not the type to sacrifice profit for the hope of higher prices.

I set my conditional sells, based on the price action, as soon as I was brought into the market. This forces discipline and adds an element of automation to my trading.. if prices dip – then I get stopped out with an insignificant 2% loss (doesn’t mean I won’t buy back in if conditions are favorable).. if prices rise, then my conditional sells are triggered and I exit with profit. In this case the latter occurred.. I was brought out of the market, hand’s free, with a 51% increase.

Tip: Holding = The anticipation of a particular set of circumstances that currently do not exist. I have noticed that there are Traders in Crypto who find it difficult to sell a losing position. A greater cause for concern is that the consensus among most Crypto Traders is to – “Never sell at a loss”. This is the most dangerous thing when it comes to trading the market. It is the quickest and most sure-fire way to go broke. Some people say “I can’t sell this coin because I’d be taking a loss”. Well, if the coin is below the price you paid for it selling doesn't give you the loss, you already have it. You must get out of your losses immediately. It’s not a matter of how much you can afford to risk on a given trade, but you also have to consider how many potential future winners you might miss because of the effect of the larger loss.  I always use a Stop order on each of my trades – this way I can only ever lose a mere 2% on a trade that goes against me.

SSD

Razor thin sell orders on Sunday is what brought me into SSD. String of upcoming announcements in the pipeline, thus - no brainer. Plus, Volume was trickling in confirming my stance.

Placed some low ball bids in an effort to catch some lower prices as people began to dump out.

My price alerts sounded off and, as I had originally assumed, traders were exiting the market.

What stopped me from removing my buy orders was each time the price dipped – people were buying in at the new market price.. I watched this occur for a good few minutes – Accumulation. So I kept my buys on.. Thin sell orders + accumulation = rally.

The dumping continued and my position became active.

If you have been following my posts over these past few weeks, then you know how fond I am of conditional buy/sell orders (Conditional orders keep your bids / sells off the books until a specific condition is triggered). I placed my orders according to what I could see in the order book and left it at that.

Hours later, SSD rallies (or is “pumped”) triggering my orders and pulling me out of the market with a  50% gain. Now.. what makes this an interesting one is that sell orders built up for a small period and then levelled off becoming thinner and thinner.

When placing an order i look to see a few things; first, momentum... any recent trades? If so, then how many? Are people hitting sell orders or dumping out for less than the market is worth?... Then I look at the Volume.. How much money is flowing into or out of this market? and Finally, I asses the orderbook – is my path to profit clear, or is my path to profit congested with thick sell walls?. If I can answer all of these questions positively, then there is no reason to leave the market – regardless of what manipulation may be taking place, a tight stop loss will prevent me from losing any more than 2%.

When everything was said and done, I exited with a decent 103% gain. Add that to my earlier trade, and that’s 153%.

Tip: Wait for high-conviction trades. I am perfectly content to sit on the sidelines and do absolutely nothing until there is a trade opportunity that meets my guidelines. Having the patience to wait for only the most logical plays greatly enhances the return/risk of individual trades and once you begin to average up, these returns will compound into exponential gains. Personally, I watch the market action using fundamentals as a backdrop. I don’t use fundamentals in the conventional sense i.e I don’t think “supply is too large and the market is going down” rather, I watch how the market responds to fundamental information. The market needs to be handling news the way I think it should. Bullish markets ignore any bad news, and any good news is a reason for a further rally.

Note: I’ve noticed much more volume coming into the Alt markets this month.. I think there is going to be a lot of opportunity during these coming weeks.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:23:45 AM

what would u say is minimum amount to have to make it worth it in terms of btc

You can do a lot with only 2BTC. Provided you understand the way the market moves, and you protect your risk on each trade by using a tight stop order.

Hey Ryan big fan been following you from the start. I'm interested in joining the group just a few questions

will you have a private IRC chat so we can exchange ideas and communicate in real time?

also you said you are euro based so wondering what time GMT do you wake up and trade so I can try to adjust my schedule to yours

There is a group IRC where we plan and discuss each move prior to and during execution.

I start placing trades at 7am. I used to start much earlier as there was ALWAYS, always, always a rally at 5 - 5:30am - till this day I don't know who was behind those moves.

With regards to trading as a group, I send out emails and messages to schedule IRC meetings and the like - so everything is organised in a specific way to ensure that everyone is properly briefed.

Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:36:01 AM

I have been wondering what the angle is on this thread. Membership fees.

Well yeah, it was pretty obvious he would offer a service at some point. lol

The daily updates showing impressive gains are obvious fabrications. I started looking at the "proof" closely several days ago. The buys usually happen right before an uptick. Ryan previously said his method was monitoring volume and market cap. The buys do not follow that method. Of course, the sells always occur at the very top.

Oh I don't know.  I looked at a number of his trades as well and they were very realistic given what he said about how he made them.  Last week didn't go well for me, made a few good trades but more bad ones. More often than not, I missed a good exit point.  So today I've changed my tactics, really studied the charts more and used alerts like crazy.  So far, 3 trades with a profit of 6.8%-11% each.  Plus I got another 21.8% on a speculative play from Friday. No losses yet today and now I'm currently in profit.

The main reason things are going better today is that I set more realistic expectations for my current skill level.  I also spotted a trend on one particular coin and have done 2 successful trades so far with another in the works that, if it goes as I believe it will, will net me another 17% but it's already in a marginal gain so I could sell at any point. I also think I've spotted a trend on another coin as well which I'll confirm tomorrow.

The one tool I'm missing though is some sort of volume alert. Gonna have to see about coding something maybe.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
hashbrown9000

Activity: 427

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:18:56 AM

Ryan could you show us how to set alerts and stop loss orders on cryptrader?  I'm a premium member now, but still can't figure out how to do it.

Pinkcoin:
ETH:
VTC:
BTC:
systim

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:17:23 AM

Before I join, what platforms do you use for trading? Just wanted to register first before I commit ...which platforms have a stop loss
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:43:19 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 09:58:53 AM by RyanPumper

Ryan could you show us how to set alerts and stop loss orders on cryptrader?  I'm a premium member now, but still can't figure out how to do it.

I will be doing some analysis later in the day... Will touch on order execution. Specifically; stops, price alerts and conditional sells

Before I join, what platforms do you use for trading? Just wanted to register first before I commit ...which platforms have a stop loss

We use Bittrex for trading, and I always suggest using Cryptrader.com for order execution for more flexibility and better risk management.

Shoot me a PM and I'll talk you through setting everything up

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:57:48 AM

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membership
Week Beginning: 09/15
Week Ending: 09/21

Membership runs Between Monday / Sunday

Picks, buying in, and exit strategy are organised, thoroughly, every Monday and we execute our strategy throughout the week.

This weeks Membership closes Today at 6pm EDT. Current members are up over 2,062% over the past two weeks.

The next coins are primed and currently being accumulated.

(Registration for Next Weeks membership opens Saturday 09/20)

Happy Trading!

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:17:53 AM

Picks, buying in, and exit strategy are organised, thoroughly, every Monday and we execute our strategy throughout the week.

This weeks Membership closes Today at 6pm EDT. Current members are up over 2,062% over the past two weeks.

Happy Trading!

Tell me more. Is there a max buy in for your picks? Or can  I throw 100 btc at it?  Do you have a limit on memberships?

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:32:30 PM

Happy Trading!

Tell me more. Is there a max buy in for your picks? Or can  I throw 100 btc at it?  Do you have a limit on memberships?

There isn't a limit on membership per-se... But registration isn't just open indefinitely.

Registration opens on Saturdays and Closes on Tuesdays at 6pm EDT

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:35:02 PM

Happy Trading!

There isn't a limit on membership per-se... But registration isn't just open indefinitely.

Registration opens on Saturdays and Closes on Tuesdays at 6pm EDT

What about the buy in for your pick.. How much can members expect to invest into the coin you pick. Can I invest 100 btc?
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:53:59 PM

How can I become a member?  How do this work?

Just send me a Private Message here or a Direct Message on Twitter to sign up.

What about the buy in for your pick.. How much can members expect to invest into the coin you pick. Can I invest 100 btc?

Typically, I tend not to "invest" in any coins and wouldn't suggest that anyone else do so - unless for some logical reason, other than just purely the 'hope' of higher prices.

Also the focus isn't on just one pick or one coin. I supply multiple picks throughout the week.. some are long plays, some are rather quick momentum based plays such as SSV last week and the others.

In terms of 'position sizes' i discuss with each member what is best for them - in terms of pulling the most from the market. So the position size does tend to vary from person to person.

Overall, yes, the aim of the group is for each member to make exponential profit - whilst my personal goal is to educate as many people as I can on just how easy it is to pull consistent gains from Crypto

Mr. Net

Activity: 517
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:26:38 PM

Happy Trading!

lol

Money Is Information
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:45:00 PM

1. Post fancy charts always showing impressive gains from hindsight.

2. Get people to sign up & pay for your advice.

3. Profit from the memberships and being able to always dump when you want.

Nice !   Now we can get more people doing this same method

benedictlol

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:14:31 PM

Anybody else just watch the markets move how you expect but don't put any BTC down and kick yourself after?
btc-mike

Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:58:46 PM

1. Post fancy charts always showing impressive gains from hindsight.

2. Get people to sign up & pay for your advice.

3. Profit from the memberships and being able to always dump when you want.

Nice !   Now we can get more people doing this same method

Another thing I was curious about in the beginning was the name. RyanPumper sounded like a PnD (pump and dump) name, but their was no pumping occuring.

Now with membership, someone can become one of the pumpers.
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:42:22 PM

Current members are up over 2,062% over the past two weeks.

This weeks Membership is now CLOSED

Happy Trading!

jw_industry

Activity: 327

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:42:46 PM

great picks!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: