Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
redskins49

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:49:36 PM

Long time reader here. I enjoy your perspective especially your views on charts and technical analysis

I have been putting all of my time into trying to learn how to spot chart patterns and those kinds of things but still struggling to make big money

I don't know if you have gotten round to reading your messages but I have sent a few inquiries about getting in before sign up closes. I want to jump in asap just to see what its like on the other side lol

looking forward to your response

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:35:31 PM

Long time reader here. I enjoy your perspective especially your views on charts and technical analysis

I have been putting all of my time into trying to learn how to spot chart patterns and those kinds of things but still struggling to make big money

I don't know if you have gotten round to reading your messages but I have sent a few inquiries about getting in before sign up closes. I want to jump in asap just to see what its like on the other side lol

looking forward to your response

Hey there,

Check your messages

thanks

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:17:12 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 02:27:44 PM by RyanPumper

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membsership
Week Beginning: 10/27
Week Ending: 11/02

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for Pumpers Picks is now CLOSED

Registration re-opens Saturday 11/01.
Our members netted a 4,760% gain in September, and as of now are up 5,582% this month.

We are currently moving on this weeks coins!

Happy Trading!

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:26:08 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 09:37:41 PM by RyanPumper

PUMPERS PICKS: Tip of the Week

Alot of people have been asking what I mean by “correction plays” and “profiting from rebounds,” so I put something together just to walk you guys through the analysis that I conduct prior to placing a trade. This will illustrate how to “do the opposite” of what everyone else is doing. It will show you guys just how simple trading is when you aren’t using 104 useless chart indicators. This is a basic strategy that anyone can employ to generate continuous and excessive profit from crypto.

RULE ONE
Red is young. Green is old. You may not have a clue about what I’m talking about when I say this, but this is how I classify price moves when I look at the charts.

Consider life insurance, which deals with the life expectancy of people instead of price moves.

If you’re writing life insurance policies it’s going to make a world of difference if the applicant is 20 years old or 70 years old.

The 20 year old has a lot of time left to live, whereas the 70 year old is already close to the end of the road. This makes the 20 year old a better bet than the 70 year old, as you can get several years of payment from him – whilst the 70 year old could possibly die before the end of the month leaving you with a hefty bill to pay.

Similarly, in a market that is in a stage of old age (during the latter stages of a rally), it is particularly important to be attuned to the symptoms of a potential end to the current trend.

To use the life insurance analogy, most people who are involved in Crypto don’t know the difference between a 20 year old and a 70 year old.

If a coins value has been dumped down to laughable levels due to profit taking – then the only thing left to occur is for the price to soar back to the top. That is the cycle.

If you only buy into a coin when you see that a coin is rallying and is at its 24hr high, then you must now understand why you have been losing out. You have been buying coins that are in a stage of old age. These coins have already soared upwards and provided so many traders with gains that the only thing left to occur is for these traders to cash out and claim their winnings.

As the price plunges downwards, we see the dumping action accelerate as the unskilled traders begin to panic sell. Then prices begin to consolidate around a specific range, as there is no one left to dump out. Then the cycle starts all over again.

Seeing a string of green candle sticks may be comforting to the novice trader, but if you want to develop and transform into a person that actually pulls continuous profit from crypto – then you ned to realise that one of your greatest buy indicators is a sea of red candlesticks.

When I see that a popular coin is at an extreme low with nothing but red candle sticks on the chart, I recognise that as the beginning stages of a rally.

RULE TWO
Now the charts are useful for revealing what stage a particular price move is in. But your most important tool in assessing where prices are heading is the order book (specifically the sell side).

Often, I hear new traders talking about “buy support” and it really is a negative indicator of how limited their knowledge is about how this market actually moves.

Personally, I could care less if there is a “safe” level of buy support or zero orders on the buy side, because if I asses the sell orders and can see that a market can be moved easily (due to low sell resistance) then the buy side is entirely irrelevant in that scenario.

In fact if, during a rally, you begin to see buy orders stacking up then that is an indicator of a pending dip because all that does is provide a guaranteed (and profitable) exit for those who got in hours before the rally and who are already up 50 – 100%.

Your attention should always be on the sell side.

You always want to be aware of how high or low the sell resistance is.

As you can see the resistance in this particular coin is non-existent. More explicitly, it will only take 2.1BTC to move this coins price from 8908K to 12264K which is a 37% move.

It is really as simple as that.

The order book is literally your window into the future. It shows all the price levels a coin contains – and what needs to happen for a coin to move up or down in value.

After assessing these factors. It is your job to gauge the probability of a move taking place

RULE THREE
I know that there are some traders who understand the importance of assessing the 24 hr high / low of the day but, in general, so many people think that it’s okay simply to ignore this indicator (But they will almost certainly have some RSI or Fibonacci tool cluttering their charts, rest assured)

The 24hr high / low is a tool that breaks down all the key information that a chart can provide – into two simple figures.

Now, remember what I said earlier about stages. It is very important to assess the 24hr High and Low for any coin that you are trading. This indicator shows if a market has moved  and how far it has moved.

If there is an excessive gap between the high and low – and the current trading price is at or close to the high, then you need to look at the spread.

If the spread is tight (0.5% - 2%) then that indicates that buy support is high – and people are battling to get into this coin. Which could be a good thing – depending on what stage into a price move the coin is in.

If the coin is already up 200%+, at its 24hr high and there is a tight spread, then you can expect there to be some dumping action at any given moment because – as I mentioned earlier, those that got in to that coin hours before and who are already up 50 – 100% now have a guaranteed means of exiting with profit due to the excessively high buy support.

However  if the coin is down -80%, close to its 24 hr low (or  low for the week – look at the charts) and there is a large spread between the bid and ask – there is no incentive for anyone to dump out because no one bought in at a lower price, thus if someone dumped out they would be doing so at a loss.

This is how you can asses and gauge the ‘probability’ of a rally taking place. Ask yourself what stage is this market in? Is the sell resistance high or low? Is there an incentive for traders to dump out? These are all questions that will reveal the likely hood of a major price move taking place. No Fibonacci required.

This strategy can be used on any popular coin that has been around for awhile and has had good volume. There are several variations of this play which I will cover at a later date.

Tip: So much is made out of “entry  / exit points”... But when you boil down to the essential minerals of trading – an entry or exit “point” holds very little relevance whatsoever. If you are spending your time trying to pick bottoms and tops then it is certain that you will never find any success whatsoever. Trying to pick a bottom or top is essentially an attempt to force an opinion on a market – and that never ends well. Your job is to find high probability trading opportunities. Think to yourself – “where can the most money be made”?..  “If I buy in, then what needs to happen to bring me out with a profit?”.. “Is there good trading volume?”... “Is there momentum – when were the last executed trades?”.. This is the way you need to be thinking. When you grasp this, you will suddenly find yourself being bought out of the market at the top because you correctly assessed the trading volume in relation to the sell orders... you will find yourself “buying at the bottom” because you’re able to properly asses sell resistance. Don’t be like everyone else, don’t just take the textbook trades.. wherever there is a full blown rally, there is a breakout brewing up in another market.

SIDENOTE:  Look at each market (coin) as a venue - a venue that has a max capacity. In our case the venues capacity, instead of human beings, can only be filled with BTC (trading volume). So, If a coin has already attracted a tremendous amount of volume, volume that is magnitudes  above what the logical part of your brain would deem average levels – then that particular market is filled (or close to being filled) to its maximum capacity. Thus the only thing left to happen is for the BTC to come back out of that market – causing the value to plummet.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points. Oct - Dec will be very interesting.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

Capt Drake

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:01:14 PM

Nice tips Ryan, always appreciate your posts.

Let me ask you something, if some coin gets dumped and at the same time the sell resistante is high, do you think that it's going to fall even lower? Because then if you buy at this time your going to get out pretty quickly, so do you wait to buy only when you see that the resistance is weaker or you wait a few more days to see how the coin is going to perform?

Also when a coin gets dumped do you enter the market by the buy orders or by the sell orders?

I think LXC is mading some moves, maybe it will rally because it didn't dump for this whole time but the sell resistante is still high, lets see how it goes.
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:47:06 PM

Nice tips Ryan, always appreciate your posts.

Let me ask you something, if some coin gets dumped and at the same time the sell resistante is high, do you think that it's going to fall even lower? Because then if you buy at this time your going to get out pretty quickly, so do you wait to buy only when you see that the resistance is weaker or you wait a few more days to see how the coin is going to perform?

Also when a coin gets dumped do you enter the market by the buy orders or by the sell orders?

I think LXC is mading some moves, maybe it will rally because it didn't dump for this whole time but the sell resistante is still high, lets see how it goes.

I will only ever buy into a coin that has the absolute minimum sell resistance - because that increases the probability of my trade being a profitable one.

I can see LXC has already had a move from 9k to 15k today that is a 66% move. I can also see a 10BTC sell wall in the order book.

Personally, I wouldn't buy into a coin that is in the shape that LXC is in right now.

However - if that sell wall comes down, the entire market climate will change - so if you are currently in LXC that is what you need to be paying attention to.

If a coin is rallying with high volume, and has a gradual and extended run then I will have bids placed 30 - 50% below the current market price. Because eventually that coin is going to dip and, when it does, the price will bounce upwards which will enable me to make off with a quick profit.

Also, there are popular coins that trend downwards for several days or weeks. In situations like this (again) you need to be paying attention to the sell resistance - because when it reaches it's lowest point, that particular coin will rally.

You should only be buying into a coin when your path to profit is clear. High resistance = no rally.

Capt Drake

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:51:18 PM

Also, always do the opposite that everyone in twitter are saying  Cheesy
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:26:17 PM

30 Oct
Total return: 224%
Coins: VIA, CND

One way or another, it all comes down to odds. Unless you can find some way to get the odds in your favour, trading will eventually be a losing proposition.  You also have to vary your position sizes considerably. Personally, in a market that I perceive to be in the beginning stages of a new trend and various indicators confirm the trade, I will tend to trade much larger than in situations where these conditions are lacking. In this way, I place my largest trade when I estimate that the odds are favourable. However, when you are trading large, it is essential that the market goes immediately in your favour; otherwise, the position should be pared down quickly. This measure is essential to limit injury to your capital if you are wrong in a situation that you thought was highly favourable.

VIA

Trading is easiest when you are placing your positions whilst market momentum is building up. Because after enough momentum has built and trades are being executed by the minute, prices will eventually shoot upwards – allowing you to exit  whilst the late comers are entering the market.

It certainly pays to be a contrarian and to stray from the actions of the herd, but that is merely one strategy out of many. As I’ve mentioned in earlier posts; as a trader, you need to be flexible. You need to be skilled enough to place trades in a variety of market conditions – that way, you further increase the probability of profiting from massive price runs.

As well as playing dips and corrections, you should be looking to spot opportunities where prices are breaking upward due to market momentum.

Market momentum is simply price movement.

When a market is in a state of high momentum, you’ll things such as the volume increasing by $500+ every 10 – 20 minutes. If you look at the Trade history, you’ll see that multiple trades are being executed by the minute. You will see that traders are buying into a coin via the sell side. All of these factors denote that a market is actively moving upwards and is in a state of high momentum.

Personally, when looking to take advantage of market momentum, I aim to never take a position in a coin before a move has occurred. This shortens the amount of time that I spend in any specific trade. You only want to buy into a coin whilst prices are actively moving, that way you get instant confirmation that a trade is going to work – as prices will immediately move in your favour.

With this VIA trade, I saw that the trading volume was moving upwards by an amount that was higher than what the consensus had been during the last few hours. VIA had been in consolidation, so this volume activity lead me to believe that prices were going to surge upwards instead of down.

I decided to scale into the trade via the buy side – just to help bring down the sell resistance which would ignite a buying frenzy, and I saw that others were doing the same – which boosted my conviction that this trade would be a profitable one because now, sell resistance was obliterated allowing for the market to jump considerably higher.

Once I had a reasonable position, I placed my sell orders as fast as possible – knowing that this was a momentum move and that there were a few other traders actively looking to exit at the same time as me – so my entire approach was to aim for an exit whilst momentum was still building, instead of at its peak.

Overall, a very rewarding play. Just have a look though all the coins on Bittrex, you will find some popular coins that are in consolidation. Pay attention to these coins, because once momentum builds you will have the opportunity to get in and pull a substantial profit.  

Tip: It is critical to focus on maximising gains rather than the number of wins. One obvious application of this concept is that regardless of your trading style, a strategy that increases the stakes on trades deemed to have a higher probability of success could significantly enhance your final result.

CND

Chaos breeds order. This trade is another example of how you can profit every time a high volume market plunges downward in value.

Sell resistance moves along with prices. The higher the price soars, the greater the resistance. Therefore, the lower the price falls – the lower the sell resistance.

I have mentioned that Altcoins move in cycles where prices soar from an extreme low to an extreme high. This series of red candle sticks indicated to me that the previous cycle had ended, and a new price cycle was about to form.

This happens all the time, just have a look at all the coins on Bittrex you will see several examples of this exact same price pattern.

When I see something like this, I know that there is opportunity to make tremendous profit quickly – especially if it is a coin that has had a number of days in the spotlight. This is how easy it is to trade altcoins because when you drill down to it, every coin moves in the exact same way – making this market 100% predictable.

Tip: I am entirely certain that this market is inefficient – meaning there are numerous recurring non-random price patterns that can be exploited to produce continuous profit.  This means that if you can develop a method that places the odds in your favour, you can consistently win.

SIDENOTE:  Look at each market (coin) as a venue - a venue that has a max capacity. In our case the venues capacity, instead of human beings, can only be filled with BTC (trading volume). So, If a coin has already attracted a tremendous amount of volume, volume that is magnitudes  above what the logical part of your brain would deem average levels – then that particular market is filled (or close to being filled) to its maximum capacity. Thus the only thing left to happen is for the BTC to come back out of that market – causing the value to plummet.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points. Oct - Dec will be very interesting.

iTRADEbtc

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:03:34 PM

Just turned 0.8 btc into 4 btc this week Grin Grin so i'm building my trading pot. This is my third week on the team

I guess most of the strategies are hidden in plain sight so this has given me a totally different outlook on this whole altcoin game. I speak with ryan on Skype almost daily about cycles and the ways to make make money without spending too much time in front of the screen so thats a major advantage for me

Now I can do the bigger trades which is what I have been waiting for

If everyone on the team would help, I have been campaigning for manipulation lessons as well as picks lol. What say you Ryan?

microchoveur

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:23:19 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 02:11:52 PM by microchoveur

Just turned 0.8 btc into 4 btc this week Grin Grin so i'm building my trading pot. This is my third week on the team

I guess most of the strategies are hidden in plain sight so this has given me a totally different outlook on this whole altcoin game. I speak with ryan on Skype almost daily about cycles and the ways to make make money without spending too much time in front of the screen so thats a major advantage for me

If everyone on the team would help, I have been campaigning for manipulation lessons as well as picks lol. What say you Ryan?

Good job man !

I love your posts ryan, very helpful for beginners ! Hope one day I'll be allowed to join you ahah

I have a question, at which point you consider that a sell resistance is low ? For example, I saw these energycoins which needed 2.6 btc to double its value, is it a low sell resistance ?

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market.
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:24:03 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Weekly Round-up

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from SMBR, GLOW, CLOAK, NEOS and XCASH

Members netted gains totaling 993% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

TitCoin

TitCoin surged 1200%+ this week after receiving bundles of main stream coverage and promotion. TitCoin is being championed as the 'official' currency for the porn industry with giants like Pornhub standing firmly in support. The argument still remains, why should anyone use Titcoin to pay for porn when they could just as easily use Bitcoin? Never the less, you can't ignore the signs of bullish sentiment toward a coin. When bad news is ignored, every piece of good news only provides an excuse for another rally - this is an indicator of strength. TitCoin may be one to watch

nicojuritz

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:30:54 PM

How do i subscribe to this, in fact i have been looking for this stuff, kindly PM me of things needed.
Thanks.
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:34:02 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membsership

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for Pumpers Picks is now OPEN

Registration closes Tuesday 11/04 at 6pm EDT. Our members netted a 4,760% gain in September, and 6,575% in October.

We are already moving on next weeks coins!

Just send me a Private Message here or a Direct Message on Twitter to sign up.

Happy Trading!

Feedback

Hey Ryan,
Fellow trader here. I use similar strategies as you, it is all a common sense game. One of the biggest tips to newbie investors is to not over-hold! If you can make a quick 20%, do not be afraid to sell, because if you try to hold until that 40% the chances are you will lose.

Also, check into Intellicoin Wink Seems to have real potential

Dr. Coin

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore
what about next coin ? what do you think about ioc / xbot / shade ?

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.
Most of the activity happens between 8 & 10am my time and I'm usually in bed till gone 12, need to change that if I want to get in at the start of a rally.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

Finally hit the motherlode Cheesy

MEGA KUDOS to you Ryan

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

great picks!!

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn, not to trade YET.

Second: for the giveaway, the only requirement is retweet? More retweets increase the chance? Or..?

Thanks.

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:43:16 PM

Hey, thanks

You have made good progress since your first week, that is what this is about.

As for lessons on Manipulation, that is practically what we do throughout the week already - it's just that I tend not to call it manipulation. I refer to it as taking advantage of the mistakes of unskilled traders.

I've said numerous times, skilled traders are only skilled because unskilled traders just won't stop making the same mistakes - and that isn't going to change any time soon.

It's all about getting in position before the rest of the market, that way you profit when volume builds up as the coin makes it's way to the front page of bittrex.

Enjoy your winnings btw

How do i subscribe to this, in fact i have been looking for this stuff, kindly PM me of things needed.
Thanks.

Hey there,

will be sending you a message in a minute

Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:40:43 PM

Hello all, giving this a shot (always good to learn from seasoned traders) I'll be in this week. Let's make it a good one Smiley

Trader123

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:45:31 PM

Thanks Ryan for adding me in the group this week. I have been watching this thread for quite a while. Its time to work with pro traders.
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:12:33 PM

02 Nov
Total return: 111%
Coins: TIT

The amount of time you spend out of the markets can be critical to successful trading.  Superior trade selection is also an important component. By not participating in the market at the wrong times, you are able to sidestep most of the large draw downs that occur – this is a crucial factor that will aid you in expanding your capital. The critical lesson is that it is important not to be involved in the market when the opportunities are not there.

TIT

Simple volatility play here. This opportunity was created out of high volume dumping action that had taken place days before. In conditions like this you can dip in and out, with profit,  if you properly asses support levels relative to sell resistance.

Most skilled traders understand that a market can have high volatility and be in a state of consolidation simultaneously. The implications of this are very significant for those who look to take advantage of non-random price movement.

A market that is moving sideways isn't in an up or down trend and will exhibit a lot of staggered price action between a tight price range. You can also call this consolidation, or the "accumulation phase".. it all refers to the same thing and ends either when prices break-out or plunge downwards.

If I see this sideward movement, in addition to conditions where market momentum is building and there is low/no sell resistance, then it's more likely that the market will break-out rather than fall into decline.

In this particular scenario, it just happened that the two price ranges that this coin was bouncing between was more than 40% apart. This is another way to pull guaranteed profit from crypto.

I had to play this opportunity as the probability of me exiting with a profit was extraordinarily high.

What I saw was that each time the price dipped lower into the orders on the buy side, new orders were being placed – but even lower (and with more size). So it was blatantly obvious that the price was eventually going to dip lower before taking off.

As I’ve mentioned in my other posts, when the price dips into a lower price range – sell resistance also dips.

When a coin dips, new sell orders have to be placed from that price range (to close the spread) – all the way to the pre-dump price. But because only a few (skilled) traders will allow themselves to be dumped on, these skilled players are literally given their pick of where to place their sell orders for maximum profit - which leads to profitable gaps between price ranges  – which leads to very easy returns.

I knew that if the price dipped lower, then the next surge upwards would be larger and more profitable than the action that had occurred early on in the consolidation phase.

Tip: In these winning times, traders become susceptible to being lulled into complacency. Thus, the worst draw downs may come right after periods where just about everything seems to be working well as if it had been optimistically scripted. During winning streaks, people become greedy and  fail to consider what may go wrong. The moral is: whenever you have multiple positions that are sailing to new highs and virtually all of them are working as planned, guard against complacency and be extra cautious.

SIDENOTE: Look at each market (coin) as a venue - a venue that has a max capacity. In our case the venues capacity, instead of human beings, can only be filled with BTC (trading volume). So, If a coin has already attracted a tremendous amount of volume, volume that is magnitudes  above what the logical part of your brain would deem average levels – then that particular market is filled (or close to being filled) to its maximum capacity. Thus the only thing left to happen is for the BTC to come back out of that market – causing the value to plummet.

microchoveur

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:42:04 PM

Thanks again for this ryan !

(I've been sending you a message but I know i'm not the only one obviously Cheesy )

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market.
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:17:31 PM

Thanks again for this ryan !

(I've been sending you a message but I know i'm not the only one obviously Cheesy )

Hey

Apologies, I missed your message.

Just sent you a response

danynx

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 08:32:26 AM

vlty volatility coin is the pump now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: