Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:30:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221094 times)
btcprice

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:58:41 PM

Ryan, I received your personal message and am ready to join the team. Thanks for the communication.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zephir

Activity: 533
Merit: 539

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:15:59 PM

Hi.

I´m new to the subscription this week, I will give it a try.

Want to learn more about entry/exit points.

Lets see how it works this week.

Good Luck for everyone else in the group.

Signatures lead to paid signature programs which leads to spam!

Clearly we must eliminate the signatures... or ban the paid sig programs
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:22:33 AM

02 Nov - 03 Nov
Total return: 123%
Coins: URO, CANN, SDC

Don’t make trading decisions based on where you bought (or sold) a coin. The market doesn’t care where you entered your position. The relevant question is: What would you do if you were not in the market? A common error novice traders make when they realize they are in a bad trade is to commit to getting out, but only after the market returns to their entry level – that’s the whole "I will get out when I’m even” thing. The linking of liquidation to entry level is one of the major causes of turning small losses into large ones. Why is getting out even so important? It is merely a matter of ego. If you can get out at even, you say, “I wasn’t wrong, I didn’t make a mistake.” And, ironically, that need to not be wrong is the sole reason why most novice traders lose money in crypto.

URO

URO has been in a high volume down trend since last week. Making profits very easy to come by. In previous posts, I have made it a point to stress that each time a coin dips – sell resistance also drops, making it very easy for the coin to bounce upward in price.

Due to this down trend, this has happened numerous times.

When you see that a coin is exhibiting this kind of volatile behaviour, you will benefit immensely by putting price alerts on to notify you each time it dips to a new low. In this type of climate, new low = huge rebound = profit.

I tend not to get stressed over not getting into a coin at the absolute low, because that isn’t what trading is about. Trading is about taking advantage of high probability opportunities. And I knew, due to the price action, that this coin would bounce upward several levels above my entry point. Plus, as the price dipped lower and lower – sell resistance began to dissipate which confirmed by decision to get in.

Eventually, 15BTC worth of buy orders got sold into which helped to boost the 24hr trading volume – making URO look like a solid bet to traders who may have been unsure about getting in.

Tip: The best thing anyone can do if they are new to trading Altcoins is to learn how trend patterns work. Trading these trends for a while will teach a new trader the principle of letting profits run and cutting losses short. If you adjust your strategy in such a way that you take advantage of these recurring price patterns, even temporarily, it will severely increase your odds of being extraordinarily successful in Crypto.

CANN

CANN slumped into a down trend at the start of the weekend. There were alot of generously sized orders on the buy side, which indicated that there were a bunch of other traders who were looking to take advantage of this dip. So I decide to join the fun.

Initially I presumed that CANN could bounce higher than it actually did, but the price action wasn’t consistent with what I would have expected to see.

After a staggered lift upward, traders began exiting via the buy side. Which doesn’t usually happen so early into a move.

Due to this irregular activity, I followed suit and locked in some profit.

CANN is still looking very good, and has an amazing team behind it. Additionally, the sell resistance is still unusually low. So I’m still expecting a move to occur.

Tip: In Crypto you have to be flexible. It is important not to get attached to a trading idea and to always be willing to get out of a trade if the price action is inconsistent with the original assessment that got you into the trade in the first place. The most advanced traders are those that are able to change their mind in an instant. If you can’t do that, you will get caught in a position and be wiped out. Those that are skilled have the flexibility to completely change their opinions if necessitated by the facts. You cant just ‘hope’ that you are right, there will be times where you will need to re-evaluate your positions to asses why they may be wrong. That is the mark of a great trader.

SDC

Momentum play here. There are three factors that you should be assessing when looking to spot market momentum (movement).

Create an account on Cryptrader and make use of the price alerts tool. With this trade, I had price alerts placed to bring my attention to any significant upward or downward movement.

Once price action triggers my alerts, I want to see that 1. There are a string of past trades that have been executed by the minute, so I asses the trade history. 2. I want to see that there is more volume coming into the market than has been the norm for the last half hr. 3. I want to see that there is no sell resistance (sell walls) blocking my path to profit.

This is how you asses momentum. When all of these factors are aligned in your favour then that is when you should be looking to buy in via the sell side (place your sell orders as quickly as possible) – then it’s just a simple case of letting the Market momentum pull more traders in (who will also buy through orders on the sell side).. eventually your sell orders will be scooped up providing you with a healthy return.

Tip: Most people make the mistake of thinking that there is a 50 / 50 chance on any trade. They don’t think that there is anything more to it than that. They don’t watch the factors that affect the market, so they completely miss the glaringly obvious fact that the odds on any trade can always be tilted heavily in your favour – or heavily against you – thus, trading is a game of spotting and taking advantage of high probability trades.

SIDENOTE: Look at each market (coin) as a venue - a venue that has a max capacity. In our case the venues capacity, instead of human beings, can only be filled with BTC (trading volume). So, If a coin has already attracted a tremendous amount of volume, volume that is magnitudes  above what the logical part of your brain would deem average levels – then that particular market is filled (or close to being filled) to its maximum capacity. Thus the only thing left to happen is for the BTC to come back out of that market – causing the value to plummet.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points. Oct - Dec will be very interesting.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:03:37 AM

This thread is still going?

Not to shabby.
ClownHunter

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:49:02 AM

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

It seems so obvious now which makes me super conscious of how many of these chances I've missed. Who the hell knew you could make money on the way up and immediately after the crash? Brilliant stuff ryan!! after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:04:43 PM

03 Nov
Total return: 212%
Coins: RZR

It is not enough to have a good risk control strategy; you also need to have an edge. Having an edge simply means that you have a method that tilts the odds on a trade in your favour. So what exactly is your method? If you can’t answer that question then it should now be clear why you keep cancelling out you gains with large losses. If you can answer that question, the next question is, “does your trading method provide an edge?” If you are unsure about the answer, then you may need to readjust your approach. Successful traders are confident that their method provides an edge.

RZR

After falling into a downward slump yesterday, I thought it wise to throw some bid into this market – due to it dipping into a brand new low which always tends to be an indicator of exponential profit.

Analysing the bids, I saw that there wasn’t any significant support until 7K – 6K. In addition to that, people who were holding RZR began to panic sell.. as this negative price action continued, I become increasingly confident that the price would jump pretty high – just due to how low the price was dipping.

In trading, whenever there is effort, force, straining, struggling, or trying, it’s wrong. The perfect trade is one that requires no effort.

The hard work in trading comes in the preparation. The actual process of trading, however, should be effortless. You have to let the arrow shoot itself.

There was absolutely nothing special about RZR coin. What got me into this trade was the price action. It was clear that prices were actively tumbling and boosting the 24 trade volume in the process, making this a high probability opportunity.

You have to appreciate how important it is to restrict your trading only to high momentum market climates. After this dip RZR went from 5109K to 19999K (291%), then from 4536K to 9678K (113%) – when prices dip, so does upward resistance.

It’s not just as simple as opening up a market, spotting high volatility and placing a trade. You sincerely have to be early to the party. You want to have low orders placed during the early stages of the dip – then once your position becomes active, you immediately break your sell orders down and place them within a reasonable range to pull an adequate gain

If you buy a coin just to hold it then you are investing – not trading. Set your sell orders as soon as you get into a position. You can readjust your orders if the price action indicates a continuation of the trend.

By automating the process of selling, you won’t fall victim to holding a coin too long due to greed or procrastination.

Tip: Just as risk control is insufficient without an edge, an edge is insufficient without risk control. You need both. Good risk control isn’t going to increase your edge at all. If your system isn’t any good, you’re still going to lose money, no matter how effective your risk management rules are. But if you have an approach that makes money, then good risk control will be the difference between success and failure.

SIDENOTE: Look at each market (coin) as a venue - a venue that has a max capacity. In our case the venues capacity, instead of human beings, can only be filled with BTC (trading volume). So, If a coin has already attracted a tremendous amount of volume, volume that is magnitudes  above what the logical part of your brain would deem average levels – then that particular market is filled (or close to being filled) to its maximum capacity. Thus the only thing left to happen is for the BTC to come back out of that market – causing the value to plummet.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points. Oct - Dec will be very interesting.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:16:20 PM

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

It seems so obvious now which makes me super conscious of how many of these chances I've missed. Who the hell knew you could make money on the way up and immediately after the crash? Brilliant stuff ryan!! after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

Thanks,

there are several coins that move in a very similar cycle. SDC just happens to have held it's pattern for several months now so it's very, very predictable

Glad you enjoyed the move

Ryan

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:31:13 PM

05 Nov - 06 Nov
Total return: 164%
Coins: FC2

There are three things you need to make money trading Altcoins. You need a decent fundamental story, a good trend that looks like it will carry on, and the market handling news the way you think it should. Bull markets ignore any bad news, and any good news is a reason for a further rally.

FC2

I don’t trade unless I have done all the work and really have a view. If I enter a trade, and the minute I put it on, I feel uncomfortable, I will just turn around and get right out. Also, I look at each active trade every day and ask myself the question, “Would I enter this trade today at this price?” If the answer is “no,” then the trade is gone.

Most of the trades that I do stop myself out of, I stop out because of time rather than because of a loss. If I really have a firm conviction of the trade and get strongly positioned, and then a two days later it still hasn’t moved, alarm bells start ringing in my head. I think to myself, That is a really great hypothesis you have, but the market isn’t playing ball.

You have to limit your ability to make impulsive decisions in the market. Which is why you really only want to have a position in a coin that is in a state of high momentum.

After seeing FC2 had dipped from 2561 to 1001, the next step was to gauge the probability of this market taking off.

Due to the wide spread that developed as a result of the severe drop, the price very quickly rebounded back into the pre-dump range. Which let me know that there were other participants in the market who also had intentions to play this dip for some quick returns.

The price fell to 1.4K, then popped back up to 2.2K within mere minutes – at which point I become wholly convinced that a larger move was on the horizon.

I began running some pre-trade analysis to work out how I wanted to get in. Due to the price action that I was observing it would have made sense to put in some bids from 1K and up to get in at the most advantageous price (which I did anyway just to hedge my position), but it also would have made perfect sense to scoop up some sell orders and let market momentum do the rest.

I saw that whilst there were some sell walls, these walls weren't large enough to halt the move that was beginning to unravel because, looking beyond the walls, I could see that the sell side was littered by sell orders with the most insignificant position sizes. So I assisted in tearing down some walls so that the flood gates could swing open allowing volume to flow through the market freely.

When all of the technical factors align to indicate that prices are about to breakout, market sentiment means nothing at all. A skilled trader understands that trading is a game of probability. Thus, you should only be putting your focus towards playing ONLY those markets that have the highest probability of producing a sufficient return.

Tip: I think the difference between those that succeed and those that fail is how they think about the market. Everyone is bombarded every day with price movements, crisis events, and lots of other information. You need a methodology to cut through all that information and see things as they are. Over the short-term, prices fluctuate due to emotion, but over the long term, they come back to value. The charts will reveal all the coins that have performed over the long-term. Those are the markets you should be paying attention to.

gracejames482

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:23:03 AM

why EXCL not listed? made good cash on it and still raises
TheProf

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:55:14 AM

05 Nov - 06 Nov
Total return: 164%
Coins: FC2

There are three things you need to make money trading Altcoins. You need a decent fundamental story, a good trend that looks like it will carry on, and the market handling news the way you think it should. Bull markets ignore any bad news, and any good news is a reason for a further rally.

FC2

I don’t trade unless I have done all the work and really have a view. If I enter a trade, and the minute I put it on, I feel uncomfortable, I will just turn around and get right out. Also, I look at each active trade every day and ask myself the question, “Would I enter this trade today at this price?” If the answer is “no,” then the trade is gone.

Most of the trades that I do stop myself out of, I stop out because of time rather than because of a loss. If I really have a firm conviction of the trade and get strongly positioned, and then a two days later it still hasn’t moved, alarm bells start ringing in my head. I think to myself, That is a really great hypothesis you have, but the market isn’t playing ball.

You have to limit your ability to make impulsive decisions in the market. Which is why you really only want to have a position in a coin that is in a state of high momentum.

After seeing FC2 had dipped from 2561 to 1001, the next step was to gauge the probability of this market taking off.

Due to the wide spread that developed as a result of the severe drop, the price very quickly rebounded back into the pre-dump range. Which let me know that there were other participants in the market who also had intentions to play this dip for some quick returns.

The price fell to 1.4K, then popped back up to 2.2K within mere minutes – at which point I become wholly convinced that a larger move was on the horizon.

I began running some pre-trade analysis to work out how I wanted to get in. Due to the price action that I was observing it would have made sense to put in some bids from 1K and up to get in at the most advantageous price (which I did anyway just to hedge my position), but it also would have made perfect sense to scoop up some sell orders and let market momentum do the rest.

I saw that whilst there were some sell walls, these walls weren't large enough to halt the move that was beginning to unravel because, looking beyond the walls, I could see that the sell side was littered by sell orders with the most insignificant position sizes. So I assisted in tearing down some walls so that the flood gates could swing open allowing volume to flow through the market freely.

When all of the technical factors align to indicate that prices are about to breakout, market sentiment means nothing at all. A skilled trader understands that trading is a game of probability. Thus, you should only be putting your focus towards playing ONLY those markets that have the highest probability of producing a sufficient return.

Tip: I think the difference between those that succeed and those that fail is how they think about the market. Everyone is bombarded every day with price movements, crisis events, and lots of other information. You need a methodology to cut through all that information and see things as they are. Over the short-term, prices fluctuate due to emotion, but over the long term, they come back to value. The charts will reveal all the coins that have performed over the long-term. Those are the markets you should be paying attention to.

This pump is from The Inner Circle™ group,not from you!
shockinglyugly

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 01:18:42 PM

https://i.imgur.com/mwdcK6U.jpg

Woke up to a 56% profit  Grin Grin

http://i.giphy.com/gqWFQsqWXktGg.gif
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:53:53 PM

03 Nov - 07 Nov
Total return: 112%
Coins: VIA, LXC

In Crypto, most traders never get past the starting gate because they do not use good selection criteria. They don’t know what to look for to find the most optimal coins. Therefore, they buy fourth-rate “nothing to write home about” coins that are not acting particularly well in the marketplace and are not real market leaders. Other traders have trouble making decisions to buy or sell. In other words, they vacillate and can’t make up their minds. They are unsure because they really don’t know what they are doing. They don’t have a plan, a set of principles, or rules to guide them and, therefore, are uncertain about what they should be doing. Stop looking at coins subjectively.  Stop hoping for price moves and picking favourites. You need to pay attention to the movement of the market and respond to that movement in the correct way – once you grasp this, you will start to realise just how easy it is to pull continuous profit from Altcoins.

VIA

I have been watching VIA for some time now. I look at this coin as one that is very predictable. The pattern is so obvious.

If you look at the All time chart, you will see that VIA drops 70 – 80%, and then surges 100% - 200%. It has done this twice now, and there are a select few traders that know this and take advantage again and again for easy profit.

That is the long term pattern.

During the period where the price is declining, opportunity is created for short-term profit. Just due to how low resistance tends to be during the plunge downward. Which means that VIA is a coin that can be played for both long and short term reward, if you know what you’re doing.

I constantly monitor VIA. I want to see resistance at its lowest, which always indicates that the price is about to surge upward. This happens frequently, and is very easy to take advantage of.

Coins move in cycles, I keep mentioning this just to get people thinking in the right way. It is okay to look at short term price movements and make your trades based on price action etc – but you have to understand that those factors are only small pieces to a much larger puzzle.

You want to know what the ‘overall’ trend is, only then will you be better able to anticipate short-term price activity before the rest of the market. Allowing you to get in first and profit when everyone else begins to panic buy near or at the top of the market.

Tip: In order to really win big, you have to trade backwards. First, look at the overall wider picture. How has your coin performed since its introduction to the market? Has it managed to maintain a specific level of daily volume? Is it repeatedly bouncing between two price ranges, making its movement painfully predictable? When a coin like this is trading at its monthly, weekly or all time low – that is when you should be looking to buy – not when it is hitting new highs or when its 24hr trading volume is above 100 BTC. In Crypto you have to make it to the party first – that is what I repeatedly stress to members. Doing this will give you an edge over the rest of the market.

LXC

People tend to write LXC off as just another “Shit coin”, which really is innacurate – because LXC is actually one of the strongest coins in the market right now. Remember what I said about paying attention to the “bigger picture”? Well, just look at the All time chart for LXC.

The all time chart clearly illustrates that from Aug 9th to Oct 7th LXC was in a very profitable up trend. In fact, during this period, it soared from 806 Satoshi to 19800 Satoshi which is a 2356% gain, making LXC one of the biggest movers over the last few months.

That first cycle has come to an end, and LXC has began to slump downwards in value. Which isn’t a terrible thing. Because, when prices dip – so does resistance. During this down-trend LXC has dipped to 8570 and then jumped to 12880 which is a 50% gain. It has dipped to 9204 and jumped to 17601 which is a 91% gain, and from 5896 before surging to 8900 – a 50% gain.

So clearly, when a coin is trending downward, you want to keep your eye on the upward resistance. When resistance is at its lowest – you can dive in and wait for momentum to build. When it does you’ll be bought out of the market with a very healthy gain.

Yesterday’s low of 5869 Satoshi represents a 70% loss from the all time high of 19800 Satoshi. Could we be at the start of a new uptrend?

Tip: In these winning times, traders become susceptible to being lulled into complacency. Thus, the worst draw downs may come right after periods where just about everything seems to be working well as if it had been optimistically scripted. During winning streaks, people become greedy and  fail to consider what may go wrong. The moral is: whenever you have multiple positions that are sailing to new highs and virtually all of them are working as planned and sailing to new highs daily, guard against complacency and be extra cautious.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:40:14 PM

Woke up to a 56% profit  Grin Grin

Congrats, thats how you play these markets. Too many people take the typical approach

when you work in reverse to everyone else, you begin to profit from their mistakes

enjoy your winnings

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:52:28 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Weekly Round-up
Week Beginning: 11/03
Week Ending: 11/09

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from TIT, DANK, RZR, PYRA and EXCL

Members netted gains totaling 1,127% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

TitCoin

This week, TIT's price dropped to 840 and very quickly corrected, and bounced upwards to 2050. This is an indicator of strength and shows that there is a genuine demand for TitCoin in the market. TitCoin has been championed as the favoured Altcoin for the Adult Entertainment Industry so I am inclined to believe that TIT may go on to have a very profitable run in the near future

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:56:21 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membsership
Week Beginning: 11/10
Week Ending: 11/16

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for Pumpers Picks is now OPEN

Registration closes Tuesday 11/11 at 6pm EDT. Our members netted a 4,760% gain in September, 5,582% in October and are currently up 2,120% this month.

We are already moving on next weeks coins!

Just send me a Private Message here or a Direct Message on Twitter to sign up.

Happy Trading!

Feedback

Hey Ryan,
Fellow trader here. I use similar strategies as you, it is all a common sense game. One of the biggest tips to newbie investors is to not over-hold! If you can make a quick 20%, do not be afraid to sell, because if you try to hold until that 40% the chances are you will lose.

Also, check into Intellicoin Wink Seems to have real potential

Dr. Coin

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

Just turned 0.8 btc into 4 btc this week Grin Grin so i'm building my trading pot. This is my third week on the team

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore
what about next coin ? what do you think about ioc / xbot / shade ?

Long time reader here. I enjoy your perspective especially your views on charts and technical analysis

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.
Most of the activity happens between 8 & 10am my time and I'm usually in bed till gone 12, need to change that if I want to get in at the start of a rally.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

Finally hit the motherlode Cheesy

MEGA KUDOS to you Ryan

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

great picks!!

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn, not to trade YET.

Second: for the giveaway, the only requirement is retweet? More retweets increase the chance? Or..?

Thanks.

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

toleng

Activity: 261

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:45:54 PM

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

I have sent you some messages on Skype no response til now?? so I have sent you a PM here. Looking forward to your response
1echo

Activity: 280

scams hunter!

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:26:01 AM

how many people in this group now and how are coins picked?

danynx

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:14:40 AM

keep an eye on ccex ico vocal... they are ending tomorrow and have not sold many coins, tiny mcap, maybe a good target to pump later
QuantumLeap

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:14:33 AM

I have been following for months now. I've noticed you're the only one with a tangible track record which is pretty amazing.

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please check your pm's
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 01:52:41 PM

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

I have sent you some messages on Skype no response til now?? so I have sent you a PM here. Looking forward to your response

Great to hear bro! Everyone thinks it's difficult to double up, it's clearly not.

The larger your holdings become, the easier it becomes to maximise profit, which is what we'll be working on this week.

Enjoy your winnings.

I have been following for months now. I've noticed you're the only one with a tangible track record which is pretty amazing.

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please check your pm's

Apologies. I've just managed to get back to everyone today.

Check your messages

Cheers

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: