Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:35:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
ClownHunter

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:55:05 PM

and you still haven't told me what the logic is behind your magical 20% figure lol im still waiting to hear that one

reminds me of approach anxiety, like guys that don't approach girls because they think they wont get the digits

some people trade to lose, some guys trade to win. It's a difference in mentality I think

or he's just a shitty trader

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuantumLeap

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:37:31 PM

why invest 100% of your portfolio

lol he keeps calling 1 btc a portfolio

Dude 1 btc is like $312 lol thats like a fun sized portfolio for kids

if all you have is 1 BTC then you should be focusing on increasing that to a more meaningful amount so that you can actually make money

it's pointless trying to trade .2 btc several times for only $12.00 in profits when other people make $4000 from just one trade

Dr. Coin

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 12:38:51 AM

Alright, I am not trying to start a long conversation here, was just putting in my 2 cents.

1. To quantum, I keep calling 1 BTC a portfolio. Yes, that's because of the situation I was responding to. Read above, and someone asked about investing with 1 BTC.

TO SANTA

2. Re-read my inverse (negative) relationship statement you read above, you seem stuck on that lol If you re-read it, I said that this DOES NOT exist...so, I am not sure why you are asking for such a pair.

3. About my small scenario of one coin going up, and one going down: sorry I did not take my time out to write a super specific example, but thank you for clarifying. Yes, if one coin goes up 50% and one down the same rate, you will be even. Good job bud. From my experience, diversifying has helped me profit much more than putting all of my eggs in one basket.

4. My main point that you do not seem to see, instead you are getting stuck on little details, is that DIVERSIFYING your portfolio is super important, especially in crypto's. If you disagree, then you are not a serious trader.

As for my logic behind 20% of portfolio, sometimes I might go more, sometimes less, just a rule of thumb I like to start with.

If you invest 100% of your portfolio in a coin each time, and profit, then move on 100% to a new coin then...please..please PM me lol

~~~~~~~  DR. COIN  ~~~~~~~
Dr. Coin

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 12:50:03 AM

Also, to your Goldman Sachs statement. Clearly you are not fully aware of how this works. They invest $40 Billion into a market, and you ask are they scared of losing 20% of their portfolio? If it was all actually out of their portfolio 100% yeah sure, they have pros analyzing risk, but mainly, they get OTHER people to invest in their funds and investments as well...they dont put all of the money up themselves - and you think Goldman Sachs puts 100% of their portfolio in anything? NEVER.

santaClause

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:49:08 AM

4. My main point that you do not seem to see, instead you are getting stuck on little details, is that DIVERSIFYING your portfolio is super important, especially in crypto's. If you disagree, then you are not a serious trader.

Do yourself a favor man. Just stop responding, your sounding like some washed up retard at this point

Diversification is for idiots

Plus I don't think you even fully understand what diversification is. How the hell can you diversify when every altcoin has been cloned from one out of four currencies.

Diversification would be buying some stock in the agriculture sector, some in media, some in telecommunications and so on

there is no diversification in crypto lol because, fundamentally, every coin is the same..... looks like it is you who isn't a "serious trader". Seriously do you even make money bro?

As for my logic behind 20% of portfolio, sometimes I might go more, sometimes less, just a rule of thumb I like to start with.

If you invest 100% of your portfolio in a coin each time, and profit, then move on 100% to a new coin then...please..please PM me lol

But why? Why is 20% a rule of thumb? what is so special about this 20% figure in particular lol... you don't have the answers do you? this theory is total horseshit

and I don't invest 100% of my "portfolio" bro I am playing with more than 20 BTC now. It may not be much, but you definately can't fit 20 BTC into one coin. But if I only had 1 to 5 BTC then your damn right I would be investing in one coin that I have done my homework on, because who the hell wants to make 40 trades for some shitty $50

and your forgetting, holding BTC is actually a trade between BTC and USD. So since you keep talking about "portfolios" and "diversification" and other things that you know nothing about........no matter how much BTC you put into a trade it can never be 100% of your portfolio, unless you have put all of your USD into BTC also

Also, to your Goldman Sachs statement. Clearly you are not fully aware of how this works. They invest $40 Billion into a market, and you ask are they scared of losing 20% of their portfolio? If it was all actually out of their portfolio 100% yeah sure, they have pros analyzing risk, but mainly, they get OTHER people to invest in their funds and investments as well...they dont put all of the money up themselves - and you think Goldman Sachs puts 100% of their portfolio in anything? NEVER.

You missed the point again doc (im not surprised) (your not a real doctor are you?) (how much did you pay for your degree?)

the point is, which kind of lunatic would invest $40 Billion into something that they aren't certain will make them money. That doesn't happen. So if they are dead sure about winning, wouldn't their concern be to put as much money as possible toward their view on the market so that they can reap the biggest reward possible? Ever heard of profit maximization?

If there was some rookie trader (like you) ranting and raving because they have surpassed "20%" of their portfolio, he'd probably lose his job and be blackballed by the entire finance industry

I'm disappointed in you doc

Dr. Coin

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:25:56 AM

lol...I am going to stop responding because this is silly - I was just saying my opinion, I am not trying to convince you how to trade.

I understand what diversification means, thank you. I do profit, and with this method.
And no, I am not a real doctor lol
The point is, if you are trading, you cannot be 100% certain, there is some level of risk.

What coin would you suggest to those with 1 BTC to invest all of their portfolio in?

santaClause

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:36:13 AM

lol...I am going to stop responding because this is silly - I was just saying my opinion, I am not trying to convince you how to trade.

I understand what diversification means, thank you. I do profit, and with this method.
And no, I am not a real doctor lol
The point is, if you are trading, you cannot be 100% certain, there is some level of risk.

What coin would you suggest to those with 1 BTC to invest all of their portfolio in?

I don't take the term "risk" that literally. That word is only used because trading was looked at as gambling back in the day and old school professional gamblers always referred to their pot as their risk.

when your trading, the whole point is to eliminate risk and the only way to do that is doing your homework and only betting on the best of the best opportunities

if i think i am going to win, my next thought after that will not be to ensure that I am not trading more than 20% of my portfolio (i am not an idiot) my thoughts would be to get as much money in as i can so that i can make the largest amount of profit that is possible

and you have proven that you don't know what diversification is because there is no way to diversify with altcoins, yet you keep mentioning "diversification" like some sort of imbecile

but never mind.....you keep playing the markets with "only 20%" of your portfolio you rookie

i'll be in the deep end of the pool while you pussy foot around in the shallow side with all the other non-winners

toleng

Activity: 261

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 12:04:28 PM

So, what if you invest 100% in a coin that goes down 40%...that loss is huge...but even if you had gone 50/50, one goes down one goes up, then you off-set your risk a little, and in this scenario, which is very common, the hedging paid off.

no.. if one goes up and one goes down, YOU MAKE NO MONEY lol anyone who can over complicate the process of making no money at all is special indeed

I Lol'd

3. About my small scenario of one coin going up, and one going down: sorry I did not take my time out to write a super specific example, but thank you for clarifying. Yes, if one coin goes up 50% and one down the same rate, you will be even. Good job bud. From my experience, diversifying has helped me profit much more than putting all of my eggs in one basket.

I Lol'd again

yep diversification is an impossibility at this point with the common basket of altcoins that trade on multiple exhanges

This 20% thing is what people say when trying sound like they know what they're doing. But when asked why they use this as a "rule of thumb" they have no explanation. Because there is none

It's a flawed strategy, no matter how you look at it

sure someone with 800 btc may only be able to physically trade 20% of his portfolio, but still that's 150 btc right there

if someone with only 1 btc was to only trade 20% of this, they can only ever make .2 btc trades which will only deliver chicken change. And if they don't actually know how to trade, they will lose whether they trade big or small. So this doesn't make any sense

I don't think anyone said that someone should invest 100% of their btc, even if that was said, I don't see what would be the issue with doing this?

But if you only have 1 btc then yeah, you want to be going in with a full 1 btc because 1 btc has a higher potential to earn than .2 btc

People say all the time that there are no guarantees in trading... these people aren't the ones who are making cash hand over fist in crypto. They are the ones who keep losing

for me, there is no way I will make a trade if there isn't room to profit. Thats the whole thing behind making money from trading, knowing what the outcome of your trade will be due to the preparation you undertook beforehand

so, more often than not, when i do commit to making a trade my goal is to maximize profit. How do you maximize profit? By putting more money into the trade. It's not rocket science

it's pointless trying to trade .2 btc several times for only $12.00 in profits when other people make $4000 from just one trade

+ 1
redHeadBlunder

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 12:26:59 PM

don't invest more than 20% of your portfolio in one coin

Where does this 20% figure come from? Out of every number you could have used you settled with 20%? Is this some type of magic number or something?

When Goldman Sachs buys $40 Billion worth of oil do you think they are worried about whether or not they are risking "20%" of their "portfolio"?

Im just trying to understand the thinking behind this special 20% number

ROTFL Cheesy

I used to think like that but that's when I wasn't as skilled as I am now. I'm not one of the big boys yet, but I am getting there.
The only reason I'm not a 100 btc trader right now is because I missed several boats where I could have tripled up easy.
The ones I did catch, I only put small amounts in the trade so I thought I was getting somewhere but I was just spinning my wheels and going nowhere

you really do have to stop thinking so much about losing, when I did that it started happening for me. Very slowly.
I would make 1 btc here, 2 btc there, another 2 btc, a random 4 btc haul. That wouldn't be possible if i was still trying to play small

i am not an expert like the others, but because I too want to be where they are I can say that small trades will not get you there fast,
I tried that and made losses for nearly 6 months. Now I dont even trade every day but the money I make now is nearly 3 times as much.

Just my 2 cents
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:03:05 AM

It all comes down to preparation. The market is 100% predictable. The implication for us traders is that, it is possible to know that a move is going to happen, several days/weeks/months before it occurs - so, if your strategy is proficient in exposing these kinds of opportunities to you, it makes it thoroughly simple to make money. You can pour on the size whilst you're accumulating in preparation for the market to move into the distribution phase - once the market reaches the distribution phase, it is impossible for those who bought during accumulation to lose

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:03:23 AM

18 Dec
Total return: 346%
Coins: ESC

Staring at price charts and orderbooks all day is like having a slot machine on your desk – you will end up feeding it all day long. I really am not interested in intraday market movements as they could only provide a temptation to trade more frequently which will lead to the detriment of optimal performance. The dangers of watching every tick are significant: it can lead to over-trading, impulse trading, or it could increase the chances of prematurely liquidating good positions on insignificant but discouraging market moves.

ESC

In trading, especially in Crypto, there are three things that every trader must avoid if they would want to establish any form of consistent profitability.

1. Fear of the market
Although this is something that eliminates itself once you become more proficient in the market, fear is still something that plagues 98% of crypto traders. Fear acts as a blockade to any kind of progress or consistency and impedes the ability to earn large profits on any trade. In crypto, it is easier to win than it is to lose. Yet most novice traders seem to be using strategies that are geared to pull nothing but a string of losses from the market. It all comes down to your strategy. If your system isn’t any good, then you will only ever lose money in the market. Focus on finding an edge that gives you the most unfair advantage over 98% of the participants in this market. Once you have done that, you will no longer be worrying about what may go wrong, simply because you will be on the right side of the market, at all of the right times.

2. Comfort Seeking
Winning in crypto means doing the uncomfortable thing – which is referred to as “uncomfortable” because most people - the herd - will always lean toward taking the opposite approach. For example, novice traders - the herd - will only buy a coin that is up several %, that has “good volume”, has good buy support, wasn’t premined (lol), is being promoted on twitter and is on the front page of Bittrex. This is the complete amateurs checklist, which is why it is so easy to win. Why? Because this checklist is actually a description of the most potent elements that occur during the distribution phase (when coins are selling at severely marked up rates, after a long and sustained period of accumulation). Guys you have to realise that Skilled Traders only get paid due to the mistakes of the herd, and the herd are – for the most part – comfort seekers. The implication is, what may seem uncomfortable on the surface - may actually be the fastest / most simple route to profit

3. Lack of preparation
I make it a must to analyse the entire market at the start of each day, so that I can spot opportunities, keep track of developing opportunities, and cash out profit from the opportunities that I have exploited days, weeks, or months before. You see, there are very little surprises in trading when you begin to understand how the market moves. A coin that is breaking out today, will definitely be putting profit into a group of traders pocket because they spotted the opportunity weeks ago and accumulated their share of the pie. So if you’re just waking up on one random Tuesday and logging into Bittrex with the hopes to “x2”, “scalp some quick profits” or “catch some waves” you are already doomed to failure, simply because the game is much more deeper than that.  Have a look at The Ultimate Buying Strategy, just to gain a deeper understanding of how simple it is to conduct this research.

Now I spoke about ESC here and here. I stated how predictable the coin is, and how easy it is to profit if you tune into the bigger picture, and position yourself correctly. Have a look my previous ESC analysis.

The same exact thing happened yet again. After hitting a high of 3497 Satoshi on Nov 28th, the price began to dip gradually, before settling at 100 Satoshi on Dec 17th – a 97% decline

Which made my buying decision very simple, so long as my entry was within a -80% to - 90% decline from the previous high – I knew that the ensuing rally would produce a huge run in prices. Simply because the last rally, back in November delivered 500%+ profit – as did the one prior to that.

This is pattern exploitation guys.

Tip: Wait for high-conviction trades. I am perfectly content to sit on the sidelines and do absolutely nothing until there is a trade opportunity that meets my guidelines. Having the patience to wait for only the most logical plays greatly enhances the return/risk of individual trades and once you begin to average up, these returns will compound into exponential gains.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points. Oct - Dec will be very interesting.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

nembot

Activity: 225

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 06:12:32 PM

Hi Ryan - thanks for all the free tips - make good reading.  Made about .3 BTC on ESC (only! from about 0.05 that I had lying around) after your tip-off last time & was kicking myself for not liquidating my other couple of positions and betting the (tiny) farm.

Also been reading the diversification/all-in argument & think I agree.  Like in poker as a small guy you can just get "eaten up by the blinds", even the transaction fees don't make sense if you're trading .1 BTC several times a day - not to mention your time.

So next time ESC is back down under 10% of what it is now - I'll be doing my very best to load in whatever cash I have.

The other position I was still cherishing hope for was LTCD - I accumulated (at about twice the price it is now lol) but still waiting for any sign of action....

For now after deciding "all-in" is the way to go, I'm almost all in on NakomotoDark with about 0.6 BTC below 100 satoshi ha ha.  Not a tested one with three or four previous peaks to reassure me - but then a lot of the pumps seem to be on new "Dark" coins still (was also in in a small way on DarkShibe & DarkSwift - cashed some of that out to buy a drum machine - nice!)

If it hits front page on Bittrex hopefully might lift off for some redistribution - we'll see....
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 06:25:22 PM

Hi Ryan - thanks for all the free tips - make good reading.  Made about .3 BTC on ESC (only! from about 0.05 that I had lying around) after your tip-off last time & was kicking myself for not liquidating my other couple of positions and betting the (tiny) farm.

Also been reading the diversification/all-in argument & think I agree.  Like in poker as a small guy you can just get "eaten up by the blinds", even the transaction fees don't make sense if you're trading .1 BTC several times a day - not to mention your time.

So next time ESC is back down under 10% of what it is now - I'll be doing my very best to load in whatever cash I have.

Sounds good bro, markets like ESC are very easy to predict and profit from... What I will say is, always look to see that others are accumulating before putting your position on. That way, you protect yourself from buying into "dead coins" or coins that are on the verge of dying.

For now after deciding "all-in" is the way to go, I'm almost all in on NakomotoDark with about 0.6 BTC below 100 satoshi ha ha.  Not a tested one with three or four previous peaks to reassure me - but then a lot of the pumps seem to be on new "Dark" coins still (was also in in a small way on DarkShibe & DarkSwift - cashed some of that out to buy a drum machine - nice!)

If it hits front page on Bittrex hopefully might lift off for some redistribution - we'll see....

I tend not to buy into brand new coins at all, so I can't advise on that.

My strategy is heavily based on historical data, which I use to expose the habitual movements of whichever coin I'm trading. It will be impossible for me to do that with a brand new coin

that doesn't mean you can't make money on the coin you mentioned, it just makes it more of a gamble than a sure thing

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 06:26:29 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Weekly Round-up
Week Beginning: 12/15
Week Ending: 12/21

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from NAUT, VIOR, VDO, ARCH and CCN

Members netted gains totaling 705% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

VDO

This week VDO reached 893 Satoshi, which is the highest price it has been since Nov 7th. This occurred after an extended buying period that stretched from Nov 23, to Dec 15. Those who were correctly positioned to take advantage of the extended accumulation would have been able to cash out pretty decent profits this week - plus, sell resistance is still very low so we could see some more action.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 06:30:03 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membsership
Week Beginning: 12/22
Week Ending: 12/28

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for Pumpers Picks is now OPEN

Registration closes Tuesday 12/23 at 6pm EDT. Our members netted a 5,582% gain in October, 4,569 in November and are currently up 2,299% this month.

We are already moving on next weeks coins!

Just send me a Private Message here or a Direct Message on Twitter to sign up.

Happy Trading!

Feedback

Hey Ryan,
Fellow trader here. I use similar strategies as you, it is all a common sense game. One of the biggest tips to newbie investors is to not over-hold! If you can make a quick 20%, do not be afraid to sell, because if you try to hold until that 40% the chances are you will lose.

Also, check into Intellicoin Wink Seems to have real potential

Dr. Coin

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

OPAL just keeps on ripping Grin

447% in two days!!! Considering my gains on vior, boom and xst this week... LEGENDARY!!!

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

Just turned 0.8 btc into 4 btc this week Grin Grin so i'm building my trading pot. This is my third week on the team

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

Lovely stuff!

I piggybacked on OPAL and made a 20% profit.

Still dabblin' in sats tho...

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

Just closed out my OPAL trades, x4 profit. I have to say, this week was a class act Ryan Wink

made 60% from vior and nearly did x2 on boom but exited before everyone else after the price ran up 70% (that was more than enough for me) plus the 47% profit from that group exercise we did with xst. Thumbs up

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore
what about next coin ? what do you think about ioc / xbot / shade ?

Long time reader here. I enjoy your perspective especially your views on charts and technical analysis

Finished the week 1.9btc up, started with .7btc so nice run overall

Just signed for this week so hoping for a repeat performance Grin

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.
Most of the activity happens between 8 & 10am my time and I'm usually in bed till gone 12, need to change that if I want to get in at the start of a rally.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

NOICE!! i bought with 1btc on monday at 0.00000800 Grin So im at a 789% rise from this one friggin monster of a trade! x8 my original bankroll so a rewarding week for sure and that xst stunt was golden

i made a small mistake last weekend and lost 30% of my stash so it's nice to be back to my winning ways LOL

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

yep the IRC is plush! I made .7 btc from one SLR trade on Sunday which isn't much when compared to everyone else, but looking to put my best foot forward this week to make even more.

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

Nice long chat on Skype yesterday. Thanks for that Ryan the advice is always appreciated Smiley
Will be sticking around for a few more weeks after hitting my 1BTC target last night
it's been a long journey. Thank you

Finally hit the motherlode Cheesy

MEGA KUDOS to you Ryan

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

Another week like this and I may make the switch to full time crypto
These last few days have been amazing for me

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

Love your insight Ryan very helpful. Any hints on coins we should looking at?

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn, not to trade YET.

Second: for the giveaway, the only requirement is retweet? More retweets increase the chance? Or..?

Thanks.

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

With Ryan it's almost like a daily lecture on how to spot coins that are going to rise before everyone else does which really starts to rub off on you after a while. We got into VIACOIN before everyone else so when the rally started the uninformed were actually panic buying our sell orders that we placed several hours before for a 50% profit. I guess this is where the value is i suppose

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

.35 btc to start the day Grin. I could send you a tip if you want? Very pleased with this after being in a losing streak for so long. Feels great to back to even after just one trade it's such a relief

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

Good job man !

I love your posts ryan, very helpful for beginners ! Hope one day I'll be allowed to join you ahah

I have a question, at which point you consider that a sell resistance is low ? For example, I saw these energycoins which needed 2.6 btc to double its value, is it a low sell resistance ?

that would be cool to see a couple recommendations from you since you do seem to know what you're doing.

I enjoy the information/advice you do provide!

redskins49

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:22:03 PM

Looking to join for next week ryan, I sent a message so waiting on your response now, thanks
mmmaybe

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 12:55:41 AM

It all comes down to preparation. The market is 100% predictable.

[---]

How can you lie like this? Your claim is so silly I really shouldn't spend the 30 sec to respond, but when I see obvious stupidity and/or lie it's hard not to.

It's clearly that the marked can be predicted, but only to a certain degree. 100%? No serious actor have claimed, or even less, proved that. There are simply too many uncontrolled variables to flawlessly prediction. Now mater how well prepared you are, you don't know everything. Earthquakes. War. Inside-information. 9/11. Death of key people. Whatever in the macro-economic system. Etc, etc.

So why do you claim such an absurdity? My only reaction is simply to not trust you.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:59:37 AM

Explain this

There are simply too many uncontrolled variables to flawlessly prediction. Now mater how well prepared you are, you don't know everything.

(I disagree btw)

BIGbangTheory

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:03:44 AM

Explain this

There are simply too many uncontrolled variables to flawlessly prediction. Now mater how well prepared you are, you don't know everything.

(I disagree btw)

I don't think he has an explanation...... sounds like loser talk to me
ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:19:16 AM

It's clearly that the marked can be predicted, but only to a certain degree. 100%? No serious actor have claimed, or even less, proved that. There are simply too many uncontrolled variables to flawlessly prediction. Now mater how well prepared you are, you don't know everything. Earthquakes. War. Inside-information. 9/11. Death of key people. Whatever in the macro-economic system. Etc, etc.

Spelling mistakes, poor grammar and you expect to be taken seriously. Which hole did this shoeshiner crawl out of?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: