Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:45:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:05:18 PM

any idea how he actually works out when and which coin follows this pattern?

Not a clue buddy. I'm tryna find out though, just like you.

My understanding is that it has something to do with the charts and volume.

It happens every week, but for some reason certain coins go totally apeshit in the second week of the month. It's like free money almost

Here i'll pretend to be a supporter too.  

Yes it's great he tells all about HOW he does it,  you just have to read all the pseudo intelligent analysis that never really gets specific!!
Its' so awesome!  

If you don't think about signing up, you're really missing out!  
ALL his picks are winners ALL the time!!  You will be rich very fast!

Did I do good?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
money420weed

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:39:38 PM

Long time reader here. I've been following since day one using your advice to build up a purse to play with. Decided to take things up a level and join today. If it wasn't for the lengthy track record I probably would have stayed a reader but I'm tired of just watching now, I want to get my hands dirty and see how the movers and shakers play so lets see how it goes
bookreader

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:04:15 PM

any idea how he actually works out when and which coin follows this pattern?

Not a clue buddy. I'm tryna find out though, just like you.

My understanding is that it has something to do with the charts and volume.

It happens every week, but for some reason certain coins go totally apeshit in the second week of the month. It's like free money almost

Here i'll pretend to be a supporter too.  

Yes it's great he tells all about HOW he does it,  you just have to read all the pseudo intelligent analysis that never really gets specific!!
Its' so awesome!  

If you don't think about signing up, you're really missing out!  
ALL his picks are winners ALL the time!!  You will be rich very fast!

Did I do good?

Sure, one out of 20 hits the mark.  How many bags are you guys holding?  Why dont you "supporters" tell everyone that?  Tell us about your losers instead of your 1 out of 20 winners.

RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:12:07 PM

Long time reader here. I've been following since day one using your advice to build up a purse to play with. Decided to take things up a level and join today. If it wasn't for the lengthy track record I probably would have stayed a reader but I'm tired of just watching now, I want to get my hands dirty and see how the movers and shakers play so lets see how it goes

Welcome aboard. Picks will be released in the morning.

Cheers

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:12:40 PM

29 Nov - 07 Dec
Total return: 132%
Coins: BOOM

Traders can be divided broadly into two classes – those who are successful and those who are unsuccessful. The successful trader when compared with the total number of participants in the Crypto markets, is the minority. Even in a bull markets, the only market in which an unskilled participant will trade freely, they tend to lose money.  They approach the market with confidence, score an initial success and then  lose all forms of discipline and structure to their trading. Failure is often the result. You have to be aware that, as a novice, you have no business trying to catch momentum trades or “scalping” quick profits by dipping in and out of coins. By doing that, all you are doing is over-trading. You see, despite what you have come to believe about trading – it isn’t those that sit in front of their computer all day, firing off trade after trade who make lump-sums of money. The ones who hit it big, week after week, do so because they plan their strategy thoroughly. Before the start of the trading week – they already know which coins they are going to play. They already know roughly at what price they are going to get into (or out of) a position, and they know how much they are willing to risk. They do their homework. These guys are consistently profitable, because their sole purpose is to be one-step-ahead of the rest of the market. Positioning yourself in such a way is easier than you think.

BOOM

It is only fair to say that novice traders rarely see value until it is most markedly demonstrated to them, and the demonstration comes generally at a pretty high price. However, due to a peculiarity in the way the human mind works, It is easier for novice traders, to believe a coin is cheap when it is actually relatively expensive, than to believe it is cheap when it is actually more than cheap. Let me explain...

... You see, the answers to all of your questions about trading are right in front of you – at all times.

I have mentioned time and time again that to win – consistently – means that you have to modify not only your approach to the crypto market, but your entire mentality when approaching the market.

The clues are everywhere.

Take for example the equities market. There is a reason share certificates are referred to as “Stock”. There is a reason why we refer to financial arenas as “Markets”, and buying and selling as “Trading”.

This terminology isn’t exclusive to the financial markets, because every retailer in the world holds “Stock” but instead of 10,000 shares in Apple, their stock may be coat-pegs and barbeque stands. Nevertheless, It is the same game.

Every retailer in the world executes a “trade” when they purchase items at wholesale rate, only to then flip those same items to customers at a highly marked up retail price. If you’re thinking buy low, sell high, then you’re absolutely right.

Crypto is no different people,  it is the same game!

There is a reason why big fur Jackets are cheaper in the summer than they are in the winter. There is a reason why television advertising is more expensive during the hours of 6pm to 10pm (Prime time) than it is during the day (when television sets are off, adults at work and kids at school).  If you’re  thinking Supply and Demand, then you’re absolutely right.

Crypto is no different – it is the same game!

As Crypto traders, we are no different from giant retailers who buy 10,000 pairs of flip-flops for a wholesale price of $0.50 each ($5,000), who then sell these same flip-flops off at a retail price of $4.00 each ($40,000) – making a profit of $35,000. Now, everyone knows that flip-flops don’t exactly fly off the shelves all year round... that is until summer time when demand is at its highest.

Crypto is no different – it is the same game!

You see, in crypto, prices move in cycles – simply because demand moves in cycles. What I am about to say may sound unfair, but it is a cold hard truth and something that will never change. The majority of crypto traders will always lose out, to the small minority of skilled traders. Here’s why...

... Like I explained above, demand for flip-flops is at its highest in the summer. Just like the demand for big fur coats tends to overshoot during the winter. So with that being said, do you think a retailer is going to get the biggest return on his money if he purchases his fur-coat stock during the winter when fur-coats are flying off the shelves at 100%+ mark ups? Of course not! He has to in effect “do the opposite” of his would be customers (the herd) – and buy during the summer whilst the demand and price is at its absolute lowest. To us crypto traders, that would be “buying at the bottom”.

You see guys, this is how supply and demand works. However, in crypto, supply and demand takes a peculiar twist. Understanding this one fact will drive so much profit into your back pocket, that you will have trouble spending it all.

In crypto, just like in any other market,  there are cycles of high demand and low demand...

... Pay attention to this, because this is the key to consistency.

In crypto, demand is at its highest when prices are flying through the roof. Demand is at its highest when a coin is showing a 50%+ percentage gain.

Why is this the case? Well you have to ask yourself why is it that people trade altcoins? ... To make money right? Of course. Now, ask yourself, when is it most apparent that money is being made? ... When a coin is actively rising and surging though price range after price range, right?..

So, what usually happens as this is occurring? People flood in to make their own share of this profit, don’t they?  And this pushes prices even higher as the demand increases. But, what these people fail to realise is that this same coin that they are buying into (at a severely marked up rate) - was bought up days/weeks/months before by traders who are well in tune with the laws of supply and demand. These traders  bought in at wholesale rate – it is this same group of traders who meticulously placed their sell orders for you to buy through at the top of the market. You see a coin that is showing a 50%+ 24hr gain, could actually be providing those who got in at wholesale rate a 200%+ gain.

Guys, that is how the game is played. I cannot stress this any further.

If ever you needed an explanation of what it means to “buy low and sell high,” then this is it.

Just like the fur-coat dealer who buys his “stock” and essentially “fills his warehouse” during the height of summer when absolutely no one is thinking about buying fur-coats, us crypto traders must buy into only the best coins – when absolutely no one is thinking about buying, which is when the price is at its absolute lowest, all the stories being circulated are negative and the entire markets attention is elsewhere.

In order to really get a grip on what to look for when executing this strategy, you must read this post here, this post here and finally this one here.

Read it, learn it and then profit!

Tip: With everything said, I must repeat: The traders who are successful in this market aren’t the ones who spend the entire day sitting in front of the screen trying to catch quick 10% profits from coins that are selling at severely marked up rates. The traders that win consistently do their homework. Before the start of each month, week and day – they already know what they are going to buy and what they are going to sell. They buy into coins during the accumulation phase of the price cycle, which allows them to dictate their own prices when it comes time to distribute their holdings to the rest of the market. In essence, whilst most novice traders “trade the market”, skilled traders “make the market”. The funny thing is, the only barrier to becoming a skilled trader is understanding the difference between wholesale and retail prices.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points. Oct - Dec will be very interesting.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:39:07 AM

BOOM

How can you say that is accumulation? 
There is hardly any volume there and a bunch of days there was no trading, the price didn't even move.

What a bunch of VAGUE BULLSHIT.
BTCmoons

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:56:33 AM

lol novice trader spotted. Look at how this idiot contradicts himself

There is hardly any volume there and a bunch of days there was no trading, the price didn't even move.

You just described the process of accumulation mr.dipshit

accumulation is when prices move up and down within a tight range as people get shaken out, this is also known as consolidation

those spikes of volume you see there, go look at the charts, that is 1 to 2 btc a piece lol

go back to trading school, loser

ClownHunter

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:03:25 AM

lol novice trader spotted. Look at how this idiot contradicts himself

You just described the process of accumulation mr.dipshit

accumulation is when prices move up and down within a tight range as people get shaken out, this is also known as consolidation

those spikes of volume you see there, go look at the charts, that is 1 to 2 btc a piece lol

go back to trading school, loser

LOL put the little cock sucker in his place, what a retard. Just add him to your ignore list like I have, he's a troll
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:42:18 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2014, 03:53:22 AM by rocoro

No volume and no trading equals accumulation?

You are the dipshits..  I can point out tons of coins that are like that now and they are more or less DEAD.

Seriously fuck you idiots,  I hope Ryan screws the shit out of you..  

unless you're just his shill accounts (which you probably are).

rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:39:58 AM

Let's start by pointing out, what Ryan says in his advert:

https://i.imgur.com/7Pc5Lai.png

Especially pay attention to the highlighted areas, stating what membership of Ryan's group includes. I liked what Ryan promised, not only that I would be advised what to do, but that I would be active participant, which would also allow me to learn how successful traders operate. Maybe naive of me, but true. I specifically asked about this in my first PM to Ryan:

https://i.imgur.com/Dbd9BSZ.png

Here is what Ryan replied to me:

https://i.imgur.com/Uoj9GAZ.png

Exactly what I wanted to hear. Daily tips on coins, group meets on IRC to discuss "moves", everything is explained and I will learn something new (educational element). Sounds nice? Well the truth is that the IRC channel doesn't exist and I never spoke to any other member. As soon as I paid the membership fee, Ryan sent me a message, that the IRC channel is down and that he's working on setting up a new one. As you can see from the PM history posted down below, at first it was supposed to be up the same day, then at the end of the week/weekend. It would probably be pushed again onto the next week which I haven't paid for so I wouldn't see it's all part of the play. I even suggested other form of real-time communication, but without response.

Absence of an IRC channel was a big bummer for me, but at least first pick arrived:

https://i.imgur.com/CKsJslo.png

Seems like Ryan was artificially controlling the market with a couple of other traders and his bots. So that's how it's done? Quite a disappointment. Nevertheless I stuck with the plan and followed Ryan's directions. There were further PM's exchanged about LTCD (check PM history), but the essence was this: Accumulate above 2k, up to 2.5k and be ready for a lift-off. This was the last PM:

https://i.imgur.com/35fG3eg.png

As you may know, several hours after this message, the price of LTCD plummeted. From 2.2k to 0.8k. By complete luck, I was up early to check my trading position and managed to sell in time, rebuy under 1k and profit from this situation. But had I been following Ryan's advice, I would have been in a great loss. Strangely enough, Ryan posted in this thread about how flawlessly he played this whole event (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765426.msg8882241#msg8882241), yet I received none of that information from him. And he had the courage to tell me later in our conversation, that I profited from LTCD sell-off because of his advice.

As a coincidence, the night before, I read this nice thread from louie6925 about trading altcoins (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=785977.0). Later after that LTCD disaster, the second point from louie's post lead me to an idea, that this could all be orchestrated. What if Ryan told members of his group to buy at certain price range, filled his sell orders that way and then caused a dump to rebuy lower? Seemed only slightly probable at the time, but very probable after I realized what's this all about.

Somewhere during our conversation about LTCD, Ryan sent me this message:

https://i.imgur.com/OSLirgu.png

Great! That's why I signed up and what Ryan advertised in his other thread, I will receive detailed analysis of coins that are going to move. Something similar what Ryan does in this topic, but in advance. Well, sadly for me, I never received such information. All I got, was promises, that this day he will surely send the write-up about the coins.

https://i.imgur.com/oPWE9rR.png

What shocked me though, was that, when I expressed my objections, he told me, how much I could have gained had I traded each coin on my own, completely disregarding what he wrote several times earlier and what he said in his advert -> every move explained / entry/exit points / members briefed exactly what to do and when / strategy for each coin etc.

That's when I had enough and wanted a refund. Sadly Ryan didn't want to return my coins.

To create a full picture of the whole conversation, here is a complete history of my PM's with Ryan, ordered chronologically and divided into two images due to size.

https://i.imgur.com/F6q8KHB.png
https://i.imgur.com/EKcooGe.png

If necessary, I'm prepared to give access to my account to a reputable Sr.+ member to confirm that indeed all these messages are authentic and I didn't omit any.

I'm not a native English speaker, so I can't explain everything as clearly as I would like to, but hopefully the main message is understandable.

This lesson cost me 0.5 BTC and the time to write down this post. I won't get them back, but the least I can do is to warn other people not to make the same mistake as I did.

Judge for yourself, but my advice is clear: Stay away from RyanPumper and others alike and certainly don't pay him/them anything.

John
tss

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:28:16 AM

just a revised version of the get poor quick scheme from the late 90's.  
buy up some "otc" and then blast spam and calls to millions of people telling them "otc" is in their third round of federal approval and will make your cock bigger, your bald spot smaller and your girl prettier.

at least those guys had the decency to lie to you about why you should buy their "otc"

this guy just says.. hey i bought this... now it's your turn to buy it from me.

Undecided  happy trading to all and hope you all rot in your mother's basements.
CryptoPiero

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:13:54 AM

just a revised version of the get poor quick scheme from the late 90's.  
buy up some "otc" and then blast spam and calls to millions of people telling them "otc" is in their third round of federal approval and will make your cock bigger, your bald spot smaller and your girl prettier.

at least those guys had the decency to lie to you about why you should buy their "otc"

this guy just says.. hey i bought this... now it's your turn to buy it from me.

Undecided  happy trading to all and hope you all rot in your mother's basements.

+1

The Greater Fool Theory
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:07:36 PM

Low volume and Low trading equals accumulation?

I fixed that for you... (the answer is yes btw Wink)

you see. The only way to win consistently is to buy during the accumulation phase and to sell during the distribution phase of the price cycle.

Doing the opposite of that would be like some no-hoper waking up on a random Thursday, during the height of summer, and thinking to himself 'do you know what would be a good idea, it's sooo hot outside - I'm going to buy a bunch of sunglasses and flip-flops and sell them on the beach'..

Now, do you think that this guy would be able to compete with the 'skilled traders' who filled their warehouses to the brim, months before, during the top of winter when the demand for sunglasses and flip flops is at it's lowest, thus prices are also at rock bottom levels? Of course not. Why? Because those who bought cheaply can undercut him to the point where he won't be able to pull even a 5% profit on his stock.

Same thing happens in crypto

I can point out tons of coins that are like that now and they are more or less DEAD.

I doubt that.

Accumulation and Distribution cycles occur in every single coin on the market. For those that aren't aware of that, observe:

XCASH

NEOS

AERO

OPAL

START

DGB

So guys, use the ALL chart and think before putting on a trade. Ask yourself, am I buying into distribution (marked up prices), or accumulation (wholesale rate). This is how you win again, and again! No voodoo priests necessary.

Tip: With everything said, I must repeat: The traders who are successful in this market aren’t the ones who spend the entire day sitting in front of the screen trying to catch quick 10% profits from coins that are selling at severely marked up rates. The traders that win consistently do their homework. Before the start of each month, week and day – they already know what they are going to buy and what they are going to sell. They buy into coins during the accumulation phase of the price cycle, which allows them to dictate their own prices when it comes time to distribute their holdings to the rest of the market. In essence, whilst most novice traders “trade the market”, skilled traders “make the market”. The funny thing is, the only barrier to becoming a skilled trader is understanding the difference between wholesale and retail prices.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points. Oct - Dec will be very interesting.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:36:56 PM

02 Dec - 09 Dec
Total return: 120%
Coins: XWT

In order to avoid danger, one must first know where danger lies. A cross-section of the operation of novice traders in crypto shows a lack of interest when prices are low and the market is dragging along. When prices begin to advance, these same novice traders finally start buying, and this buying increases in proportion to the extent and velocity of the advance. In other words, as prices are rising, novice traders are 99.9% bullish , whilst skilled traders are 99.9% bearish (it is the skilled traders that make up 99.9% of the sell side throughout the entire duration of a bull run). The implication is, there is obviously a disconnect when looking at the mindset of the unskilled trader in comparison with the mindset and approach of the skilled trader. Although it is common knowledge that, in order to win, you must “buy low, and sell high” – novice traders approach the market in such a peculiar way. They view low prices as high (or too risky) thus they refrain from getting into the most optimal, high profit trading opportunities. Even more peculiar, novice traders view high prices as low (or less risky – “since everyone else is buying”) so they also buy in (at the top of the market) and fail to make a profit simply because – the only time you profit is when you are selling whilst ‘the herd’ is buying. Novice traders lose because they are ‘the herd’ who buys whilst skilled traders are selling. So, to succeed in crypto, all you need to do is alter your mind-set.

XWT

To the people who have been sending me messages about how accumulation works etc, etc this process unfolds, from start to finish every week in the market. So, pay attention – as this knowledge can be used to generate a string of repeat wins.

Now, let’s say an opportunity is spotted – in the form of a correctly priced (cheap) coin.

The first necessary detail, is to gather the largest amount of this coin as is possible. In order for this to be done, manipulation takes place within a certain range of prices to “shake the trees” and force sellers (weak hands, novice traders) out of the market which helps to accomplish the goal of building a substantial position.

Now, there is a major factor here that must be mentioned.

As I stated earlier; In order to avoid danger, one must first know where danger lies. How does this relate to manipulation you may be wondering? Simple. As prices are being moved up and down, a trail is left in the order books – and on the charts. Which means that any Tom, Dick or Harry can profit from this manipulation – simply by realising ‘oh look, this coin is being accumulated. I will work out what the accumulation price range is, and build my own position within this range’ – that is how skilled traders operate.   

This manipulation may be assisted by natural market conditions, which encourage sales by weak hands – at a loss. Frequent persistent attacks on the coin by accumulators are carried out, to further dislodge those holders who had previously refused to sell, etc etc.

The point is, there is no barrier to buying in during the accumulation phase. In fact, the only requirement is common sense, intelligence and doing that one thing that everyone claims to be doing – ‘buying low, and selling high’.

It is that simple, no tomfoolery involved.

However, despite how obvious it is that – to succeed – you must buy during accumulation and sell during the distribution phase, it is only the slight minority who commits to filling their warehouses during the accumulation phase.

Out of 10 traders, only one buys during stages of accumulation – and sells only during stages of distribution. Thus, 9 out of 10 traders are approaching crypto with the most incorrect strategy.

As harsh as it may sound, this is the truth. Trading Altcoins is so profitable right now, because it is the only market where 99.8% of the participants have absolutely no clue as to what they are doing.

So many people lose money in Crypto, which means that there is the small minority that consistently makes money. Again, and again.

It’s like I mentioned in a previous post, if a betting game among a number of participants is played long enough, eventually one player will have all the money. If there is any co-operation, Intel or strategy involved, it will accelerate the process of concentrating all the stakes in a few hands.

Lucky for you guys, being a skilled or unskilled participant in this market is merely a choice. And every time you buy a coin at the top of the market, you are choosing to remain an unskilled trader. Conversely, every time you buy into a coin during the accumulation phase – you are choosing to win.

The choice is yours.

Tip: The market leaves its own DNA, buried in the charts. These areas of accumulation and distribution remain on the charts forever. The price moves on, but these areas remain, and at some point in the future, price behaviour moves back into these regions, and at this stage, these areas, often dormant for long periods, then become powerful once again. This is called Market Memory and occurs simply because, we are all looking at the same charts. But, whilst the majority tend to only use the 2minute or 1minute charts (because they are super-fast in and out scalper guys.... who always lose money) – there is only but a slight few participants in this market who are aware of the bigger picture. Thus it will always be this slight minority that dictates the movement of the market.

CryptoJerk

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:30:33 PM

Accumulation and Distribution cycles occur in every single coin on the market.

I've sent you a pm about this sir. let's talk

Waiting to hear back from you ryan. thanks
iTRADEbtc

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:27:30 PM

Every time LTCD dips into lower price levels there is always a pool of liquidity, in the form of buy orders, to absorb the impact of the plunge. With every descent into lower price levels, there is more BTC being brought into the market than there is being pulled out.

In addition to this, sell resistance has remained low within the 100 Satoshi  to 300 Satoshi range – which indicates that it is only a matter of time before the floodgates give way and the price really begins to surge upwards back into the 1000 Satoshi region.

Remember my previous post in which I described the process of accumulation? Well, with each plunge, skilled traders are strengthening their position and stocking up their warehouses in preparation for a much larger move.

But don’t be fooled.

Accumulation doesn’t last forever.

Once the jittery novice traders have been shaken out of the market and there is no one left to fill those strategically placed lowball buy orders – you will see a hoard of traders pulling their low bids and entering the market via the sell side, pushing the price higher which will mark the end of accumulation and the commencing of the Distribution phase.

Bought at 117, 120, 160 sold today for 372, and 437

More of these please Cheesy
SHA255

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:17:52 PM

Every time LTCD dips into lower price levels there is always a pool of liquidity, in the form of buy orders, to absorb the impact of the plunge. With every descent into lower price levels, there is more BTC being brought into the market than there is being pulled out.

In addition to this, sell resistance has remained low within the 100 Satoshi  to 300 Satoshi range – which indicates that it is only a matter of time before the floodgates give way and the price really begins to surge upwards back into the 1000 Satoshi region.

Remember my previous post in which I described the process of accumulation? Well, with each plunge, skilled traders are strengthening their position and stocking up their warehouses in preparation for a much larger move.

But don’t be fooled.

Accumulation doesn’t last forever.

Once the jittery novice traders have been shaken out of the market and there is no one left to fill those strategically placed lowball buy orders – you will see a hoard of traders pulling their low bids and entering the market via the sell side, pushing the price higher which will mark the end of accumulation and the commencing of the Distribution phase.

Bought at 117, 120, 160 sold today for 372, and 437

More of these please Cheesy

So I woke up to a 238% profit today off of LTCD. I think I'm starting to see how things really work with these alts
BTCmoons

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:09:14 PM

So I woke up to a 238% profit today off of LTCD. I think I'm starting to see how things really work with these alts

ye ltcd was awesome today.. Grin Cheesy my buys were at 180 --- 243 with .7btc total put in, so ended up making a 1.008btc profit

getting closer to my monhtly target
SHA255

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:41:50 PM

my buys were at 180 --- 243 with .7btc total put in, so ended up making a 1.008btc profit

getting closer to my monhtly target

You should have bought more bro i know some people got 2 btc or more from that flip. Still 1 btc is nothing to cry about lol, theres still a bunch of other coins to play with Wink
BTCmoons

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:07:16 PM

1 btc is nothing to cry about lol, theres still a bunch of other coins to play with Wink

im up 8 btc for the month bro not complaining one bit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: