Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:19:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221094 times)
CryptoPiero

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:50:32 AM

It's obvious how these pumpers work, hell "pumper" is in his name so I knew exactly what I was dealing with. You can see he has 90+ btc in his account. He said to buy KORE BELOW 15k and I i got in below him at 15036 (never went below 15k) and dumped on him, same thing from 24k to 35k . I said at 34k that this is when you SELL not BUY when he was saying to buy, then it crashed. Once you know how they work, you can dump before they do every single time. Best of all they TELL you when the best time to sell is, when they are calling for 100k, to the moon etc. Then, you can wait for the dump and make 20-100% on the bounce. Also, buy every single new coin with 5+ btc volume within hours of listing, 90% of these pumps have been brand new coins. Lastly, when you see a coin has been going up and has a huge buy wall, set your buys 2% above that huge buy wall and go to sleep. You will steal their cheap coins, and you will be able to dump into them at any time for at most a 2% loss. If a coin has devs that keep hyping a feature release in X amount of days, and there is a huge buy wall, it's being pumped and there is almost no risk to buying 2% above their buy wall and selling before they dump.

Edit: Also, FelixOliver is Ryan Pumper himself.

If you guys want to make a pool for .5 btc (.05btc per person for example) and make an IRC chat to share his "picks" and coordinate how to trade against him, i'm down.

Thats quite informative.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:50:48 AM

interesting... waiting for more Feedbacks
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:56:12 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 11:42:00 AM by RyanPumper

19 Sep - 20 Sep
Total return: 147%
Coins: SSV, DCN
(1BTC Giveaway Sunday 09/21, see @Pumper_Ryan for details)

SSV

SSV was easy money. Practically no resistance on the sell side, with accumulation taking place over two days.

Note: You can see the market is gearing up for a rally
– as the volume bars indicate – more people are buying into SSV
than selling for BTC.

There was obviously some form of co-operation behind this move. Nevertheless, I took advantage.

I saw that the market was behaving the way it should be pre-rally. A steady stream of Volume – over a two day period in this case. Followed by the volume increasing steadily. Thin sell orders, thus no resistance.. and a stream of traders buying in at market price.

Typical momentum play.

I got into the market at market price, as there was no need to sit and wait for people to dump out - as the market had just began to lift i.e first stage of a rally.

With the absence of sell walls, it was a simple case of sitting back and letting the market momentum carry me towards my targeted exit.

This trade was executed almost hands free, which is always the case in high momentum conditions. 106% gain.

Tip: One of the things I did that worked when I first started trading Alts, in fact I still do it till this day. Is I was analysing every single trade I made. I made copies of the charts and the order book and reviewed them at the end of each day. Every trader is going to have tonnes of winners and the losses are losses. Once you figure that out, you can become more selective in your trading by determining why the winners are winners and the losers are losers – that way you can avoid those trades that are more likely to be losers.

DCN

Very good dev behind DCN. Some announcements in the pipeline, good volume.. this is what brought DCN to my attention.

Again, there was no sell resistance in this market. In fact, there still isn’t much resistance in this market so there may be another move incoming.

I placed a low order in the books. As I expected volume to build throughout the day as more and more people started to catch wind.

Exited with a 41% gain and I’m still playing this market as I don’t think the party is over yet.

Tip: While I try to keep emotions out of my trading, which is the real challenge, I try to imagine how the guy who took the textbook trade and is losing money feels. Where will he finally capitulate? Is this the start of a big move the other way?

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points. Oct - Dec will be very interesting.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:33:46 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Weekly Roundup
Week Beginning: 09/15
Week Ending: 09/20

Round up of the picks I made this week. SSD delivered the largest return since my first recommendation. Followed by LTCD, APEX, XBOT and HAL. SSD was the most consistent as I was in and out throughout the week, each time bagging more that 50% in profit. Volume looks to be building up on SSD.. Very cheap at the moment with some updates to be released.

Those that followed each of my suggestions this week are up over 945%. Many more picks to come.

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

SonicScrewDriver

This coin swang so much that it became quite predictable. Throughout the week the SSD market was my comfort zone. Whenever the price fell to a point that I could come in and scoop up a quick reward, I was there. Obviously, many other traders caught onto this as the swings became much more profitable due to the increase in volume. Still some updates to come and with the price as low as it is now, I would pay close attention to this market.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:45:24 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 03:31:50 PM by RyanPumper

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membership
Week Beginning: 09/22
Week Ending: 09/28
(1BTC Giveaway Sunday 09/21, see @Pumper_Ryan for details)

Registration for next weeks Membership is now OPEN

Registration closes Tuesday 9/23 at 6pm EDT. Current members are up over 3,006% over the past three weeks.

The next coins are primed and we will begin accumulation on Monday

Happy Trading!

Feedback

Hey Ryan,
Fellow trader here. I use similar strategies as you, it is all a common sense game. One of the biggest tips to newbie investors is to not over-hold! If you can make a quick 20%, do not be afraid to sell, because if you try to hold until that 40% the chances are you will lose.

Also, check into Intellicoin Wink Seems to have real potential

Dr. Coin

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

Made some bank from your LXC and KORE recommendations Grin

what are your thoughts on Ethan atm?? still a good bet?

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

I just made a rather substantial return from a tip he sent me which i'm still trying to process in my mind

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

I like the trade info. It good sound advice. Is there any actual pump though?

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore
what about next coin ? what do you think about ioc / xbot / shade ?

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.
Most of the activity happens between 8 & 10am my time and I'm usually in bed till gone 12, need to change that if I want to get in at the start of a rally.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

great picks!!

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn, not to trade YET.

Second: for the giveaway, the only requirement is retweet? More retweets increase the chance? Or..?

Thanks.

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

coindetective

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:35:42 PM

How many people in total are there in this group?

ThePatient

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:40:01 PM

I

If you guys want to make a pool for .5 btc (.05btc per person for example) and make an IRC chat to share his "picks" and coordinate how to trade against him, i'm down.

Im down for this.
benedictlol

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:43:59 PM

I

Im down for this.

What he said.
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:25:02 PM

20 Sep - 21 Sep
Total return: 101%
Coins: LTCD, LXC

LTCD

If you’re a regular reader and are familiar with my analysis, then you’re now aware just how important tracking price points is. Especially in Crypto. When I first started, my entire strategy consisted around spotting these types of consistencies in the market, and exploiting them for ‘easy’ profit.

LTCD started off the week at 2K+, by mid week was down to 1k (bouncing up and down several times allowing myself and others to double up, more than once.) Today, LTCD breached sub 1K levels – again, bouncing up and down allowing for small, but cheerful, profits.  

Like I said, this was the strategy that I used when I first got into trading alts... One of the most simple strategies for establishing a certain standard of consistency.

Tip: I don’t set price targets. I get out when the market action tells me it’s time to get out, rather than based on any consideration of how far the price has gone. You have to take what the market gives you. If it doesn’t give you very much, you can’t hesitate to get out with a small profit.

LXC

LXC shifted into an uptrend on Thursday and continued to rally throughout Friday and Saturday.

If you arrive late to a rally and find that the market is up 50%+, which of the following thoughts goes through your mind:

a)   Wow this coin is up 50%?... TO THE MOON! (Places order)
b)   Damn, I can’t believe it! I have been watching this market all day and I missed the rally! (moves on to next coin)
c)   What goes up, must come down. Plenty volume in the market, so when the price does drop the market will correct itself.. sounds like a risk free trade. (places low ball order)

If you answered (a), then I hope that now you realise why every time you buy into a market, the price falls into the abyss and you lose money. This, essentially, is buying in “at the top”. The implication is that when a market has gone up 50%+ it is a ‘seller’s market’ not a buyer’s market.

Did you answer (b)? If so, I’ll explain why this is a terrible answer and why this attitude is the root cause of you not making ‘consistent’ profit from crypto. Now it is important to distinguish between respect for the market and fear of the market. While it’s essential to respect the market to assure preservation of capital, you can’t win if you’re fearful of losing. Fear will keep you from making correct decisions. You have to realise that if you are in a high momentum market then there is always opportunity to profit.

If you went with (c), then I’m sure you don’t need me to explain why you’re a Crypto God because you’re most probably busy pulling bags full of profit from a selection of Coins right now. This is everything. Buying a coin that has dipped -50% or more during a rally is the closest you will ever get to a risk free trade in crypto. Just ask yourself... How many times have you bought into a market, seen the price drop so low that you think all hope is lost – only to see the price spring back upwards minutes later. What if I told you that there are literally hundreds of traders that make consistent income from using just this strategy alone? These guys will sit back as calm as ever during a rally, just waiting for that drop in price to occur. And, as soon as it does, they are all over it.

This is how I played this LXC trade, and I challenge everyone to attempt this strategy for a week straight. You will literally be disgusted at just how easy it is to win.

Tip: The essential element to being an efficient participant in this market is having a core philosophy. Without a core philosophy, you’re not going to be able to hold onto your positions or stick with your trading plan during difficult times. You must fully understand, strongly believe in and be totally committed to your trading philosophy. In order to achieve that mental state, you have to do a great deal of independent research. A trading philosophy is something that cannot be transferred from one person to another, it’s something that you have to aquire yourself through time and effort. But once you do, you will begin to amaze yourself.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points. Oct - Dec will be very interesting.

CryptoBrad

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:38:18 PM

In for the week and optimistic.
Lets make some money!
CryptoPiero

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:02:51 PM

Is this a pump and dump group or market analysis group ?
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 11:55:20 PM

22 Sep
Total return: 144%
Coins: AERO, LTCD, URO

AERO

Updates released yesterday and more in the pipeline. Spike in volume is what brought AERO to my attention. The volume was increasing and then falling in a staggered manner but the non-existent sell resistance made it evident that the coin could move with very little encouragement.

I don’t make many speculative plays but that is what this was. I used tight Stop Orders and bought in at market price.

Pulled in a respectable 34%.

Some sell pressure is building up but it may be beneficial to pay attention to AERO over the next few days.

Tip: The worst thing any trader can do is freeze up. You need to know how you will respond in any situation. How are you going to not lose money while making money? How are you going to get out of your losers? How are you going to keep your winners from turning into losers?

LTCD

LTCD was fun last week.... But as people began to dump out I had lost interest as there didn't seem to be and fundamental reason to play this coin.

Today I noticed some movement but, again, the volume was quite choppy instead of a nice and steady flow which would have indicated an extended rally.

However looking at the chart I saw that a large sum of money had recently gone into this market. So I decided to make another speculative trade.

This move may not be over... The buy orders do look questionable, as if they were placed in a deliberate manner so be mindful of that... Not much resistance on the sell side at the moment though. so might be worth some attention.

URO

I noticed accumulation here since Saturday. People weren't picking up large amounts of URO but there was some staggered buying action taking place throughout the weekend. (very low volume)

Today I watched the price go from 55k to 70k and then back down to 55k. I enjoy volatility, so i bought the dip and set my sell order immediately.

Tip: You really don’t want to have a position before a move has started. You want to wait until the move is already underway before you get into the market. Always understand the Risk/Reward of the trade as it now stands, not as it existed when you put the position on.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:44:05 AM

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membership
Week Beginning: 09/22
Week Ending: 09/28

Membership runs Between Monday / Sunday

Picks, buying in, and exit strategy are organised, thoroughly, every Monday and we execute our strategy throughout the week.

Current members are up over 3,006% over the past three weeks.

This weeks Membership is now CLOSED

(Registration for Next Weeks membership opens Saturday 09/27)

Happy Trading!

b00s624

-----------✄----------

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:21:57 PM

Neos is next in pump?

Dr. Coin

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:21:50 PM

I

Im down for this.

Not sure if you understand how trading works between whales and non-whales. You are going to create a .05BTC person group to go against him? Don't fight a whale if you are a goldfish.

~~~~~~~  DR. COIN  ~~~~~~~
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:58:01 AM

24 Sep
Total return: 103%
Coins: NEOS, SSD

NEOS

NEOS was being accumulated since Monday.. small amounts were being picked up gradually. There wasn’t much buy support, so I wasn’t too interested in this market at first.

The amount of money going into NEOS began to build up on Tues. So I put in some speculative orders to get in at a price that would be the most beneficial if a rally was to occur.

I could have just bought in at market price, but my gain would have been a little less significant.

Tip: I tend not to set exit targets. I take what the market gives me. You can tell when a rally is decelerating instead of accelerating. It’s possible to read market weakness even when prices are still going up and setting new highs. In terms of picking an entry, It’s best to just wait until there is literally money just laying in the corner and all you have to do is go over there and pick it up – until then, it’s best to do nothing. You need to shift your focus from worrying about what the market is going to do, to worrying about what you are going to do in response to the market.

SSD

In Crypto, a high Volume dip is something that you can’t ignore. No matter what the coin is. If it has been seeing good and sustained volume and suddenly gets dumped down – you want to be there to bag all of the cheap coins that you can grab hold of, because there will be a correction.

That is what happened here. I have been loitering around the SSD market for some time now, just tracking price points etc.. the price hadn’t been at 1.1K since Monday, so when it dipped into those levels I had to position myself to take advantage.

Tip: My philosophy is try and be profitable every day. Consistency is achievable if you practice day in, day out. But, never be greedy. It’s okay to leave some money on the table if you can’t get in at a favourable price, let the trade go and start looking for the next trade.

CT_Rick

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:49:51 PM

The amount of money going into NEOS

how do you quantify the amount of money being put in?
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:08:53 PM

The amount of money going into NEOS

how do you quantify the amount of money being put in?

The bars underneath the candle-sticks are volume indicators. Hover your mouse above these and the figures will pop up.

You can also use coinmarketcap.com when you're analysing volume.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:15:15 PM

25 Sep
Total return: 160%
Coins: NEOS, BIG

NEOS

Sometimes the Crypto markets can be easy to read. It’s just a case of tuning in, authentically, to what you can see and using that to strengthen your conviction to seeing each trade through to the end.

Now, NEOS has had good volume for the entire week and although I haven’t been whole heartedly tuned into the happenings in this market – I’m now looking at NEOS as a rather decent bet.

This particular play came about because I had noticed accumulation.

I spotted that more NEOS was being bought than sold. So I put in a low ball offer and waited it out.

When my order triggered, I noticed that conditions hadn’t changed and more NEOS was still being bought rather than sold – so I picked up some more.

After putting on some conditional sells, I put in some price alerts to monitor upward and downward movement just to bring any changes in momentum to my attention. (Which is what you ought to be doing on every trade).

Got out at 24K with a good return.

Volume looks to be holding up... so there may still be some opportunity

Tip: Don’t make the common mistake of watching your real profit, turn into a real loss due to false hope. If you find yourself in profit with no continuation of the current trend – sell immediately. The market rewards shrewdness and punishes greed.

BIG BULLION

This coin put up a rather stunning performance yesterday, and has been bouncing up and down today producing unfathomable gains each time.

I saw that BIG had some ‘good’ volume. More BIG was being bought than sold.

My whole approach was to wait for a dip – since that had been the pattern up to that point.

My attention was elsewhere so, of course, I had some conditionals setup at previous lows.... My price alerts began to sound off one after the other so I knew my positions were active.

By the time I came around to setting up my sell orders, the market was already up 100%.

Provided more volume comes in, you want to be attentive and waiting for a dip. When that happens, pick up some coin... and then enjoy the ride.

Tip: When trading Crypto it is important to have a plan/strategy first. A plan forces discipline, which is an essential ingredient to successful trading. Second, a plan gives you a benchmark against which you can measure your performance. Also, make sure that you have an edge and that you employ good risk management protocol.. But don’t be mistaken, Risk management alone isn’t going to increase your edge at all. If your ‘strategy’ isn’t any good, you’re still going to lose out. But if you have an approach that makes money, then risk management WILL make the difference between success and failure.

jw_industry

Activity: 327

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:57:43 PM

what other coins do you recommend?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: