Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:41:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221097 times)
Karn

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:13:22 AM

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hashbrown9000

Activity: 427

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:27:38 AM

are there any opportunities for people with full-time "side" jobs, (haha!)  or "night-traders" ?

Pinkcoin:
ETH:
VTC:
BTC:
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:19:38 PM

03 Sep - 04 Sep
Total return: 489%
Coins: XST, HAL, ETHAN, GB

XST

This was one of my suggestions yesterday so I hope you guys got in on time. I had been dipping in and out of XST for the entire day yesterday. If you’ve been following my trades, you probably now realise how important Volume is when trading Crypto. This is just one out of a string of my XST trades. There was just far too much volume building up for me to not get involved in this coin.

I’ve noticed that the Crypto markets move in stages... When a particular market is very low there comes a time when people buy it because it has become undervalued. The market starts to go up and some people buy because it is a fundamentally sound thing to do, or because the chart looks good. In the next stage people buy just because it has been the thing to do. Finally, here comes the magical stage; people are hysterical to buy because “it’s going to the moon” and prices exceed any kind of rational value. This whole process then repeats itself on the down side.

So before I buy into any coin I always look at the charts and volume so that I can asses which stage the market is in... You don’t have to be the first one there to make exponential profit... but being the last one might see your trading stake cut in half or even worse.

HAL

The way HAL has been performing over the last two weeks, it wouldn’t make sense to not have at least a few lowball bids placed at strategic price points... Simple move here.. Sellers dumped into my buy wall.. the market springs back into place – just as it always does, and I’m up 38%.

Over this two week period, I’ve scalped 141% from HAL... It’s building up very gradually – will continue to monitor.

ETHAN

Full credit goes to @AltcoinAlerts for this... He is someone you should listen to when it comes to crypto. Easy 110%

GB

Another one of my suggestions, GB.. This was an overnight play.. so of course I had very tight risk management protocol in place.

What brought me into this market was the fact that traders were stacking up their buy orders, whilst there was nothing but thin sell orders on the otherside... there was literally 2BTC stopping the market shooting up 50%.. So after buying in, I set up a conditional order  and was brought out with 36%.

Tip: When a certain coin is being over-promoted – take advantage if you will... but, don’t forget to pay attention to action that may be occurring elsewhere. This is the best time to spot accumulation and to take advantage before the rest of the market catches on... Look where others don’t and always remember that when prices are rising – the most skilled traders are selling (not dumping – selling) those sell orders that everyone  runs through during a rally were placed by traders who were two steps ahead of the game. These trades accumulate while everyone else’s focus is on the latest “big thing”... Monitor all the markets, and you will begin to spot opportunities before the average trader.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:27:03 PM

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

Glad to know you find the information useful.. I'll be updating regularly with a variety of techniques that you can apply to your own strategy to bring consistent returns.

are there any opportunities for people with full-time "side" jobs, (haha!)  or "night-traders" ?

Sure, this is a 24hour market.

I'd suggest that you spend some time analysing the market before you dive in.

There are patterns that occur again and again (and i don't mean chart patterns either)

Once you begin to understand how the market moves, you'll definitely be able to put yourself in a position to make consistent profit.

hashbrown9000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:13:14 PM

Ryan, any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Pinkcoin:
ETH:
VTC:
BTC:
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:47:12 PM

I'm looking at NLG, GB, VIA and LXC

I've also been playing the ETHAN and XST dips for sometime now.

Capt Drake

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:57:32 PM

Hey Ryan, any thougths about Shadowcoin?
hashbrown9000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:53:39 AM

how many separate timeframe charts on CrypTrader do you use to confirm a trend? (2h, 12h, 48h, etc)

Pinkcoin:
ETH:
VTC:
BTC:
FelixOliver

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:52:53 AM

Made some bank from your LXC and KORE recommendations Grin

what are your thoughts on Ethan atm?? still a good bet?
jotaceo

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:16:07 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 12:54:24 PM by jotaceo

I've followed since yesterday GB. After a small rise during yesterday morning (GMT time), its market cap and its volume is dropping. I think some traders are accumulating but obviously I'm not sure about that.

What do you do when you see this performance in a market? Continue watching it? Pass and next one?

I'm trying to follow different markets all at once, but it's really difficult with no bot-aid so I'm sure I'm loosing opportunities Sad

PS: Your results are impressive, anyway they're kind of manipulated. A novice trader could think that yesterday you near x6 your funds.
Sorry newbies, that's not real.

If you have 1BTC you won't risk it all at once and in every trade Ryan did, so you wouldn't have 5.89BTC today. Let's say someone copied your trades and put 0.25BTC in each of them. Today that trader would have 1+0.35+0.53+0.34=2.22B. And that's +122%, not +489% Wink

Anyway, SUPERB. You've made +21BTC starting with 57BTC in only 4 days. That's an overall +37% in 4 days. NEAR $10K IN FOUR DAYS!!! (I earn twice that working a whole year  Cry) But I hope everyone will take now your scores as isolated trades, not as an all-in trade with all the funds involved on every trade.

PPS: You have a couple of PMs Wink
gtac01

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:20:38 PM

He didn't even mention KORE, what made you get in ?
FelixOliver

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:00:07 PM

He didn't even mention KORE, what made you get in ?

PM. I asked him if Halcyon was still in take off mode and he suggested that there might be some "action" on kore and lxc.

BTW are any of you in Ethan atm? I want to pull the trigger but I'd like some confirmation first Undecided
gtac01

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:25:07 PM

I'm calling NMB right now, $15k market cap, 25 mil coins, just got listed on bittrex and coinmarketcap and it has high volume already

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NMB

Unlike OP i'm calling it BEFORE it takes off Wink
SuicidalTendencies

Activity: 142

Crowdsale: Saturday, Aug 12, 2017

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:31:55 PM

I'm looking at NLG, GB, VIA and LXC

I've also been playing the ETHAN and XST dips for sometime now.

I think NLG is more of a buy now come back in 6 months coin. It's risky to trade right now because it could blast off to 2000 as they literally getting updates everyday or it could go below 1000 and you can get in cheaper.

gtac01

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:47:44 PM

I'm calling NMB right now, $15k market cap, 25 mil coins, just got listed on bittrex and coinmarketcap and it has high volume already

I believe it's going higher but quick 50% since my call and I won't be greedy

falala69

Activity: 248

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:31:20 PM

i think its a little late to buy nmb now  Grin
how about icg ? someone keep pump it from yesterday  Lips sealed
gtac01

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:01:28 PM

i think its a little late to buy nmb now  Grin
how about icg ? someone keep pump it from yesterday  Lips sealed

I wouldn't say it's done yet

PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:25:38 PM

lol gtac trying to take credit for IEs shitcoin pump of the day
gtac01

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:26:57 PM

lol gtac trying to take credit for IEs shitcoin pump of the day

Who is IE?
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:47:14 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 06:20:21 PM by RyanPumper

04 Sep - 05 Sep
Total return: 503%
Coins: VEIL, LXC, KORE

VEIL

Long and extended three hour pump here with big money being thrown in. Like I explained in a previous post, when a particular group of coins are receiving heavy promotion, you want to be looking elsewhere for the beginnings of another – more rewarding – opportunity... which was the case here.

I saw 9BTC worth of sell orders get scooped up in real-time, for no apparent reason. There was no rally... there’s nothing fundamentally special about VEIL... no hype, hysteria or anything of that nature, so there is no reason to throw $4000+ into this market at all – other than manipulation.

More and more traders were walking through a handful of sell orders – an obvious pump.

So I bought in and threw up some buy walls just to prevent prices from falling past my entry point.. set up a stop order and some price alerts so that I could monitor the momentum.

The pump ensued, and my conditional sell order was triggered... after the dust settled I left the market with a 328% return.

Tip: These opportunities are everywhere... You just have to think independently and be prepared to take a potential loss when buying in – that is the only way you’d have the courage to put money on the table without too much confirmation on what is actually taking place. I’ve bought into several markets just like this and, invariably, I always come out with an exponential return... it all boils down to patience and having proper risk management protocol in place. That way your gains will always outweigh your losses. Don’t be like the average Crypto trader that puts on one good trade and wins big, but then ends up cancelling out that win with a loss that is twice the size. It really doesn’t have to be that way.

LXC

32% gain.. I am looking at a number of coins including LXC simply because there has been a lot of gradual accumulation. Just this morning there’s been 40btc + put into LXC

So I have a bunch of price alerts set up as there may be some activity over the next few days.

Will continue to monitor.

Tip: Successful strategies often require doing what most people find instinctively uncomfortable. Quite simply, the natural inclination of most people toward comfortable approaches is one of the reasons a vast majority of the guys in Crypto experience such poor results. You need to think more about capital preservation than you do about potential reward. It's that simple. In each trade I enter, I can only ever lose a mere 2% whilst my potential gain is almost infinite... I take care of the downside, because the upside doesn't exist until the trade is executed and closed out.. and this being Crypto.. I know that I can dip in and out of a market with 30% - simply because the average guy is willing to hold a coin until it reaches "the moon"... so I am confident that 90% of the people that I trade against will stay in the market long enough for me to walk in, scalp some quick profit and then move onto my next target.  

KORE

This was more of a speculative effort as I had noticed small amounts of KORE being accumulated over the past few days. Last night, I watched as the accumulation accelerated as people began to put much more money into the market – again, for no particular reason.

I had been running analysis on KORE since yesterday morning, and in the evening I saw volume surge above what the consensus had been throughout the day – and there was no explanation for this at all... eventually the volume was shooting up $1000+ every 10 minutes.. which is when i decided to buy in at market price to take advantage of the momentum. 139% gain from this particular trade. I’m still dipping in and out as volume winds down.

Tip: Some of the best trades come when everyone is panicky. The crowd can often act very stupidly. You can picture price fluctuation around an equilibrium level as a rubber band being stretched - if it gets pulled back too far, eventually, it will snap back. In Crypto, you have to wait until the rubber band is stretched to it's extreme point.. then you make your play.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: