Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:20:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 303 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HASHNEST Discussion and Support Thread  (Read 659734 times)
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 05:19:51 PM

This BTC price drop changes the picture again. It s going to prolong ROI significantly and reduce prices of contracts as well. Cloud mining s become a really tough business to participate in but I still have no major complains about Hashnest. I would like to pay fixed amount per day, like Genesis Mining for example. This good/bad luck s really discouraging.

i think when we get to the next bitcoin block halving the price may go up. Atleast that is what i am wanting to happen as i am sure by then the bitcoin difficulty will be through the roof unless something happens to slow it down  Roll Eyes

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 05:22:50 PM

Umisoo was slightly profitable for most of the day yesterday. The coindesk price was above the threshold until after 1:30 Bejing time and is currently below.

Based on how Bitmain stated the redemption period works. There should have been small PPS payouts and it should have switched to PPLNS for the day. Assuming the price stays below it would have switched back in 24hrs and the 10 days redemption period wold start again.

Can someone from Bitmain clarify?

Hi
Here is the terms of "Miner Redemption":

1.    If due to falling bitcoin exchange rate or increase in mining difficulty, the electricity fee is greater than 90% of mining revenues, mining contracts on Hashnest will enter a “redemption waiting period”.

2.    As we do our best to keep mining contracts profitable, during this waiting period, revenues will be paid out according to the PPS method.

3.    If owing to a rising exchange rate, the ratio of electricity fees to PPS payout is lower than 90% for a period of ten continuous days, then mining contracts will revert back to the PPLNS method.

4.    During this waiting period, if electricity fees are greater than revenues for a sustained period of ten continuous days, Hashnest reserves the right to retire the machines. When machines are retired, a user’s contract will then enter into the “hardware redemption period”.

5.    Prior to a machine entering into this hardware redemption period, Hashnest will not accept any requests for hardware redemption.

6.    During the hardware redemption period, users are given a period of fifteen days during which requests for hardware redemption must be made.

7.    Customers holding enough GH/s to constitute an entire machine of the associated type (e.g., 1155 GH/s of Antminer S5) are eligible to convert that amount of GH/s into the used unit of the associated type. If a user does not have enough GH/s of the associated kind to exchange for actual hardware, then this user is not eligible for hardware redemption.

thank you for posting this information, i still must say i do not like the 10 day rule. I think should be atleast 15 days to have a chance to cover difficulty drops if it happens as i am sure would if large farms go down.

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 05:25:02 PM

So I will say it like this, Hashnest is the last good cloudmining out there but I went ahead and sold 4th of S4 today and am out. Why? I figured I could sell at a decent price and if I end up wanting an S4 later I can just buy in at the end of break even days for a lot less.

I think you did it too early. I think BTC ll rebound again and S6 should not be out for at least 2 more months. I could be wrong.

where did you read news about the s6 i have not seen anything that seems reliable, i only found a site that was poorly built and i dont know if is reliable. Please feel free to post link so i may read it thanks

No official news about S6, just speculations so far.

ok i figured talks about S6 was just speculation, especially considering site i mentioned was saying the new S6 specs was like 4.5TH running at 1200 watts at the wall. That would have been great if that was true lol

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 05:31:51 PM

0.0004 BTC in last 24 hour with 1.2+ THs, is it just me ? I see no official message and looks like antpool's hashrate is fine for the last 2-3 days

Remember the days we had @ 150%?  This is just a manifestation of the how mining luck averages out.  It will continue to fluctuate, but at the end of the day it will balance out close to average.  For those of us with our own mining gear the worst thing we could do is pool hop, in my opinion, as the pool will (sooner rather than later) have higher than average luck again.

i dont ever recall any days where the luck was 150% i must have missed that the highest i ever recall seeing was maybe like 130% back in the day. Like you said luck does fluctuate but man i tell you what it is hard when it does lol. I have not personally done the math to see what it averages out but i am sure someone on here has

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:18:13 PM

0.0004 BTC in last 24 hour with 1.2+ THs, is it just me ? I see no official message and looks like antpool's hashrate is fine for the last 2-3 days

Remember the days we had @ 150%?  This is just a manifestation of the how mining luck averages out.  It will continue to fluctuate, but at the end of the day it will balance out close to average.  For those of us with our own mining gear the worst thing we could do is pool hop, in my opinion, as the pool will (sooner rather than later) have higher than average luck again.

i dont ever recall any days where the luck was 150% i must have missed that the highest i ever recall seeing was maybe like 130% back in the day. Like you said luck does fluctuate but man i tell you what it is hard when it does lol. I have not personally done the math to see what it averages out but i am sure someone on here has

I m also concerned it average much less compared to other companies which pay fixed amount, like Genesis or Bit-X. I do not know how or why but there s no way to get 100% from last 10 days average.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:45:26 PM

Today is a pretty bad day in luck for us. I recently bought a good amount of S3 shares but a lot of negatives are starting to appear :/ Hopefully difficulty goes down a bit more and price goes up another 10-20 dollars to make these hurt less
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:46:38 PM

I m also concerned it average much less compared to other companies which pay fixed amount, like Genesis or Bit-X. I do not know how or why but there s no way to get 100% from last 10 days average.

PPS will be more consistent, but are you not paying a fee?  Most PPS (correct me if I'm wrong) pools charge a fee to cover their expenses as well as to buffer payouts between finding blocks.

You can check the stats at the bottom of the Antpool stat page, which should correlate to the Hashnest luck.  Here's what it looks like now:
Pool Lucky (24H / 3D / 1W / 2W / 1M / 3M / All Time) : 75.00% / 92.00% / 100.00% / 102.00% / 105.00% / 102.00% / 102.00%

So starting at the 1 week average, we're at 100% or higher.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 03:45:07 AM

Today is a pretty bad day in luck for us. I recently bought a good amount of S3 shares but a lot of negatives are starting to appear :/ Hopefully difficulty goes down a bit more and price goes up another 10-20 dollars to make these hurt less

oh trust me you and me both because the 78% in fees right nor for S3 seem to be sucking up everything just seems to leave dust for profit almost tempted to sell S3

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:29:06 AM

oh trust me you and me both because the 78% in fees right nor for S3 seem to be sucking up everything just seems to leave dust for profit almost tempted to sell S3

I did my latest calculations of ROI data based on last 34 days. If this trend continues, ROI would be 234 days, not bad. Not great but for any other industry, still very nice.

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 06:52:14 AM

I did my latest calculations of ROI data based on last 34 days. If this trend continues, ROI would be 234 days, not bad. Not great but for any other industry, still very nice.

wow just off top of my head looks like 8.5 - 9 months, thats is not a good thought, was this based on S4 or S3 or S5 if i may ask?

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:27:28 AM

wow just off top of my head looks like 8.5 - 9 months, thats is not a good thought, was this based on S4 or S3 or S5 if i may ask?

S4 and S5. It s actually a great result for any other industry but BTC people got used to stories about 3 months ROI. You go and find me a similar and legit BTC related services with lower ROI? Everything below 200 days s an ordinary ponzi.

On the other hand, it could be better but recent Antpool luck s been terrible. 7.5 hours long blocks? With that size of the pool? I simply do not get that.

Wings1987

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:48:27 AM

Anyone else missing Umisoo payment from last night?
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 03:01:04 PM

S4 and S5. It s actually a great result for any other industry but BTC people got used to stories about 3 months ROI. You go and find me a similar and legit BTC related services with lower ROI? Everything below 200 days s an ordinary ponzi.

On the other hand, it could be better but recent Antpool luck s been terrible. 7.5 hours long blocks? With that size of the pool? I simply do not get that.

yeah i get what you are saying, it just seems the longer it takes to roi the more i worry about something going wrong. Yeah and 8 hour block times is pretty crazy makes me wonder how they get the 160 or whatever bitcoins a day the website says when you log in

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 03:02:18 PM

i thought umisoo was currently turned off? Maybe i missed it and they turned it back on but i know i had emails " well messages on hash nest " saying the fees to high on s2 / umisoo

msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:02:42 PM

So a few days ago we were informed about troubles in one of the datacenters, and as of that day our luck has been shit-tastic. When it was posted, it was stated that impacted users would be compensated.

What is the update on this? Is the data center restored? When can we expect compensation?

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:00:11 PM

So a few days ago we were informed about troubles in one of the datacenters, and as of that day our luck has been shit-tastic. When it was posted, it was stated that impacted users would be compensated.

What is the update on this? Is the data center restored? When can we expect compensation?

True, it seems hash on Antpool s been rapidly going down.

Wings1987

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:03:55 PM

i thought umisoo was currently turned off? Maybe i missed it and they turned it back on but i know i had emails " well messages on hash nest " saying the fees to high on s2 / umisoo

Never turned off. Switch to PPS payouts and not PPLNS.

The payment came through in the last hour.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 07:22:00 PM

True, it seems hash on Antpool s been rapidly going down.

i think that is a understatement, it seems like a brick going down in free fall. I just dont know how all this firms " shutting down hash " but the difficulty dont seem to be going down or blocks in general taking longer

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 07:24:19 PM

mmm will look into that i must admit i am not one to log on to the hashnest website on a daily basis, sometimes i can go almost 2 weeks without logging in to website .......... i know not the best thing to do but i get busy elsewhere lol

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:20:08 PM

mmm will look into that i must admit i am not one to log on to the hashnest website on a daily basis, sometimes i can go almost 2 weeks without logging in to website .......... i know not the best thing to do but i get busy elsewhere lol

Nothing wrong with that. This is how it should be, passive cloud mining income. If you need to check it 5x a day, that it s really not worth it.

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 303 »
  Print  

Jump to: