Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:13:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRW] CROWN (MN-PoS) | Platform | NFT framework | Governance | Masternodes  (Read 316607 times)
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 11:06:38 PM

Hi,

We've added CRW to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!

PS: We have a basic explorer here: www.zpool.ca/explorer?id=274

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kamilosa

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:17:00 PM

Hi,

Thank you for this, we will add the info our website.

Cheers,

K.
kamilosa

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:22:21 PM

Should be up again in few days. Working with Blockexperts to get it up and running.

If there is someone who could be able help us to get this explorer customized for crowncoin https://github.com/iquidus/explorer , we will be glad to pay some bounty for it.

p3yot33at3r

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 11:12:28 AM

Looks like people are bored & dumping - CRW is crashing hard on C-cex.......

Dev - if you want this coin to succeed, you need to generate some interest & build the community - get people involved.

Or is that you dumping?  Wink
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 04:30:25 PM

Those miners who dont care about the CRW idea are dumping. All knights holding strong and buying! Please sell me all your coins at this price

[author=p3yot33at3r link=topic=815487.msg13761976#msg13761976 date=1454497948]
Looks like people are bored & dumping - CRW is crashing hard on C-cex.......

Dev - if you want this coin to succeed, you need to generate some interest & build the community - get people involved.

Or is that you dumping?  Wink
[/quote]

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 04:36:14 PM

Time stamping on the CRW blockchain implemented!

http://www.crowncoin.org/time-stamps.php

New wallet builds on our web:

http://www.crowncoin.org/wallet.php

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 03:53:26 PM

It was sent to the dev - it works on our system.

Both the 64bit & 32bit wallets are not working on my windows 64bit system:

Rolled back to the previous versions. The Ubuntu wallets are fine.

Please sell me all your coins at this price.

Sure. Look for the "buy" button then click on it with your mouse pointer....... Wink

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 06:10:14 PM

All wallets are working fine - we have checked from several computers....it seems it's a problem on your computer.

I will push the buy button soon Wink

Sure. Look for the "buy" button then click on it with your mouse pointer....... Wink

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 08:34:05 PM

Thanx for the cheap coins...pls sell me more

p3yot33at3r

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 10:04:58 PM

Wallet fixed. Had to redownload the blockchain again in order to get it working though  Sad

Strange, cos the older wallet worked fine..... Huh

More cheap coins coming soon......
kamilosa

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:47:14 PM

Wallet fixed. Had to redownload the blockchain again in order to get it working though  Sad

Strange, cos the older wallet worked fine..... Huh

More cheap coins coming soon......
Great to here it is working fine now. Let me please know in case of any other problems.

Cheers!
YoBit
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010

★YoBit.Net★

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 11:49:05 PM

CrownCoin [CRW] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/CRW/BTC
CrownCoin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/CRW

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/CPCCRWBTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/CRW[/img][/url]

Donate CRW coins to our Giveaway: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

Please report about CRW update/fork/issue here: https://yobit.net/en/reportupdate/CRW

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 03:43:17 PM

Sure, it´s just the beginning. Wink

Most importatly we need to market this coin among people and grow the community. This is the toughest part. Can you help here? Any ideas?

Other things we are working on:

1. Wallets with multisignature support - Android, iOS, Windows, OS X, Linux
2. Support for Trezor - store your Crowncoin private keys securely offline
3. Colored coins issuance on the Crowncoin network - Create any kind of asset on Crowncoin network

i think crowncoin looks really interesting.
its possible to hash datawith it in the blockchain nice one.
think not many look at this coin.
what are the next plans dev? coin still alive right?

defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 07:39:34 PM

Hey guys,

I've bought myself a few coins and would like to buy some more... Can someone point me to who the devs are? Like a short introduction into the community and who manages it?

Thank you very much
kamilosa

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:04:11 AM

Hey guys,

I've bought myself a few coins and would like to buy some more... Can someone point me to who the devs are? Like a short introduction into the community and who manages it?

Thank you very much

Hi,

thanks for the support and good decision to buy some, because this is the last time you can buy some cheap coins. We are team of 7 people behind Crowncoin. Myself I´m working with SatoshiLabs and TREZOR and this is my side project and I´m working with Crowncoin guys to bring new ideas on the table and execute them . Crowncoin_knight and his partner are operating startup accelerator and his main focus is to leverage Crowncoin/Bitcoin technology within portfolio of startups their are working with.
Our last and one the most important partners is working on his own project which is some sort of social network which will incetivize its users with Crowncoin for using the network.

Also we are working closely with Domob https://github.com/domob1812/crowncoin/blob/timestamping/doc/timestamping.txt , who is our lead developer working with our dev to create new features.

We see Crowncoin as a long term project and not just some quick pump and dump scheme. Until now we were focused more on development rather than marketing the technology.

There is also one stealth project in development, which will help to decentralize Crowcoin/Bitcoin mining. I cannot disclose any more details now, but should take more than 2 months, when we will announce something what should increase wider interest about crowncoin/bitcoin technology.

If you see Crowncoin project interesting please feel free to share your feedback and ideas...
defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:36:00 PM

Hey guys,

Thank you very much

Hi,

thanks for the support and good decision to buy some, because this is the last time you can buy some cheap coins. We are team of 7 people behind Crowncoin. Myself I´m working with SatoshiLabs and TREZOR and this is my side project and I´m working with Crowncoin guys to bring new ideas on the table and execute them . Crowncoin_knight and his partner are operating startup accelerator and his main focus is to leverage Crowncoin/Bitcoin technology within portfolio of startups their are working with.
Our last and one the most important partners is working on his own project which is some sort of social network which will incetivize its users with Crowncoin for using the network.

Also we are working closely with Domob https://github.com/domob1812/crowncoin/blob/timestamping/doc/timestamping.txt , who is our lead developer working with our dev to create new features.

We see Crowncoin as a long term project and not just some quick pump and dump scheme. Until now we were focused more on development rather than marketing the technology.

There is also one stealth project in development, which will help to decentralize Crowcoin/Bitcoin mining. I cannot disclose any more details now, but should take more than 2 months, when we will announce something what should increase wider interest about crowncoin/bitcoin technology.

If you see Crowncoin project interesting please feel free to share your feedback and ideas...

Thanks for the reply

Yes you have a nice team of devs, but can you point to anything unique about CRW?
crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 05:38:18 PM

The unique thing about this coin is:

1. The story behind it - the best from Eropean history merged with the blockchain technology - this is a main difference from other coins including BTC - people need a real story to identify with! BTC don't have a story and normal people do not understand it
2. It is protected by several digital knights who will never give up
3. Time stamping, name feature and merged mining with BTC - and other features to come soon

In Crown we trust!

Hey guys,

Thank you very much

Hi,

Thanks for the reply

Yes you have a nice team of devs, but can you point to anything unique about CRW?

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 05:53:48 PM

The exporer link on the front page needs to be updated to https://www.blockexperts.com/crw

defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:11:11 PM

1. The story behind it - the best from Eropean history merged with the blockchain technology - this is a main difference from other coins including BTC - people need a real story to identify with! BTC don't have a story and normal people do not understand it
3. Time stamping, name feature and merged mining with BTC - and other features to come soon

In Crown we trust!

Is the story of history Incorporated into crowncoins blockchain in anyway? What's the connection?

Are all three of number 3 unique?

Thanks again
crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 07:32:24 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2016, 08:08:49 PM by crowncoin_knight

I am not here to judge if the story is unique or not, all I know from my own expreience is that people in Europe are losing faith in what they are. Crowncoin aims to be a European coin - it wants to remind them that once upon a time there were strong kings and their knights https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knight who used to protect the values that we have inherited from them - not only financial. We are coming to a cycle in history which we call "idea economy" where ideas are the makers of our future. We want to share this story and let everyone know that out there there are digital knights that will support the right ideas / values. History repeats itself - its just digital. That´s it - anybody can become a king and Crowncoin is the tool to achieve it...if you like the story support it if not - that´s fine too Smiley

In Crown we trust!

Is the story of history Incorporated into crowncoins blockchain in anyway? What's the connection?

Are all three of number 3 unique?

Thanks again

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: