Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632640 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
noms

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:39:31 PM

Saint Francis of Assisi Parish Church

The church is pleased to announce a new church in the New City (borough 2). It is located at lot 2-C-A2 (previously empty for many years) and is a staggering 22 meters high at it's highest roof point.  It required 780,000 stone and cost close to 400 million to build.

It has views of The Clocktower, The House of Magnificence, and it is 10m from the House of Magnificence Park.

Here is a picture that shows a little bit of what it looks like:

Monero.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:00:25 PM

The consol bids are updated in the previous post on the topic.

Saint Francis of Assisi Parish Church

We are pleased to see that the Church is doing its duties. Beer sales must be booming. Once the W1601B is done (have reached its peak, and at least 2/3 of the original amount consumed), we are thinking of giving the Church a licence to brew more barley wine.

The Town is also getting a new more story-telling official. We are in talks with Marchioness Roopatra to assume a role in the Public Works department, who would oversee the construction of Town registries and other important public buildings, roadworks, pavings, gardenings, making statues of important persons to celebrate important events, mint medals (in the Royal Mint) and grant them etc. The game is getting more flavor by the day! Smiley

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:17:58 PM

CR1605A gold coins

We still do not want to release Ultima, but also do not dare to open the 1,000,000 gold limit. So to issue the CR1605A, in normal case minted from virgin gold and given per playtime, we do as follows:

CR1605A will be ordered from the Royal Mint by the Town. The Town pays as much gold as is needed. Everyone who replies to this thread in 24 hours from this post will get the coin for free. Sockpuppets/wealth management clients do not get anything, only real accounts count, 1/snout. Note: any post is valid, no need to quote this post specifically.

The Mint (who do have monthly expenses) get 5 coins (total 5 CKG) as a minting fee, and 1 of them will be gifted to the CryptoMuseum.

As for CR1605E, we do as previously announced.

*.*.*

A snippet from the history when it was possible to get 200 CKG per every post in the thread:

As for the posting-in-this-thread bonus:
- If you buy in the game (1,000 gold minimum) during the next 7 days, you get 20 XMR worth of bonus gold per every your post in this thread before the Game Is On post.

May this coin also become as good and this post quoted after another year Wink

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
djjacket

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:23:16 PM

CR1605A gold coins

We still do not want to release Ultima, but also do not dare to open the 1,000,000 gold limit. So to issue the CR1605A, in normal case minted from virgin gold and given per playtime, we do as follows:

CR1605A will be ordered from the Royal Mint by the Town. The Town pays as much gold as is needed. Everyone who replies to this thread in 24 hours from this post will get the coin for free. Sockpuppets/wealth management clients do not get anything, only real accounts count, 1/snout.

The Mint (who do have monthly expenses) get 5 coins (total 5 CKG) as a minting fee, and 1 of them will be gifted to the CryptoMuseum.

Here here!  The Duke of North Face likes Gold Coins!
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 08:32:36 PM

CR1605A gold coins

CR1605A will be ordered from the Royal Mint by the Town. The Town pays as much gold as is needed. Everyone who replies to this thread in 24 hours from this post will get the coin for free. Sockpuppets/wealth management clients do not get anything, only real accounts count, 1/snout.

Here here!  The Duke of North Face likes Gold Coins!

I second the Duke's opinion  Grin

binaryFate
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Still wild and free

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:33:24 PM

Excellent news! Considering a 1k CKG purchase...  Roll Eyes

Monero's privacy and therefore fungibility are MUCH stronger than Bitcoin's. 
This makes Monero a better candidate to deserve the term "digital cash".
noms

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:37:50 PM

CR1605A gold coins

CR1605A will be ordered from the Royal Mint by the Town. The Town pays as much gold as is needed. Everyone who replies to this thread in 24 hours from this post will get the coin for free. Sockpuppets/wealth management clients do not get anything, only real accounts count, 1/snout. Note: any post is valid, no need to quote this post specifically.

cool! I just sold half my stash of coins, time to replenish it Cheesy

Monero.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:41:14 PM

Excellent news! Considering a 1k CKG purchase...  Roll Eyes

Nice, just wait I record this low point in gold price to the /gold_history for the future generations...

Go buy it directly from noms, and save money on fees. This Marquess is the first player since Tavastia to dare to try a no-gold investment approach! (We all remember how well Tavastia fared when gold shot from 0.1 to 0.5 in a realmonth... Wink )

luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:25:03 PM

MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 11:12:13 PM

I see the Mint is keeping busy!  Grin

Here's to CR1605A being the ultimate coin of the manual era.

Karl Hungus

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 12:35:29 AM

Royal Gifts

Now, to celebrate the opening of the North Face Tailors (and our renewed capability to procure the best workmanship in royal purple color!) we will gift:
WOS-134 to His Highness of North Face
WOS-132 to HSH Karl Hungus, The Prince of OZ
WOS-133 to HE Dr. Choo, The Prince Paul of Soul

All the suits are meticulously made, with gold thread and silver jewelry and ornamentation. They are gifted whole, with all the gold and silver in them included. The right to wear them (sounds funny but important to note, as it does not automatically follow if the suit changes owner even by inheritance) is granted as well. The right to wear royal purple is limited to occasions where His Majesty The King or his High Ambassador, High Envoy, or Charge d'Affaires is present wearing royal purple (practically in the occasions where the recipient is the High something, ordained by the King.

All the gifts are accompanied with a bottle of Silver Water 1, the choicest, rarest, most expensive and potentially the most healthy drink in existence.

To not forget the original recipients from 155 years back, they are gifted a bottle of CLXII each.

The Marquess of Rome, the Earl of Grass, Sir Riddick, Dr. SS, and zrue are also gifted a bottle of CLXII.

HSH The Prince of OZ is rendered speechless by HM's grace and generosity!

I look forward to all the future occasions when wearing this marvelous suit will add further evidence of the glory and wisdom we all benefit from during the reign of our dear King!
bobabouey2

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 12:47:40 AM

Have been away from Monero and lurking on Crypto Kingdom for some while.

One quick question - I note there is a market planned for CK that is called "Agora."  Is that in any way linked to the darknet market, Agora Marketplace, or just same source of name (Greek antiquity.)

I wonder if you should name it something different to avoid anyone associating CK with a darknet, especially one that is currently suspended.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:07:55 AM

Have been away from Monero and lurking on Crypto Kingdom for some while.

One quick question - I note there is a market planned for CK that is called "Agora."  Is that in any way linked to the darknet market, Agora Marketplace, or just same source of name (Greek antiquity.)

I wonder if you should name it something different to avoid anyone associating CK with a darknet, especially one that is currently suspended.

Funny you are the first one to mention the darknet place (even though I had also heard of it but it did not ring a bell with me or anyone).

I'd say that place was hardly more known than CK is already, therefore there is no negative association.

Agora naturally comes from the Greek word meaning the same - just like alco/alko refer to the health drink in many languages, so there is no ground for one to claim it against the other, or trademark a word in common global usage.

It seems that marketplaces cannot be taken down, because they resurrect even subconsciously...  Wink

ADD: As a general principle, CK and all activity happening inside the game, claim absolute intellectual sovereignty and does not recognize any outside influences or claims regarding the usage of names, words of any language, concepts etc. Not only should free speech be recognized a human right everywhere, but since it is not, we need to make this statement to disclaim everything regarding the game, because the game is an expression of thought and thought is free.

Roopatra

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:17:58 AM

The Town is also getting a new more story-telling official. We are in talks with Marchioness Roopatra to assume a role in the Public Works department, who would oversee the construction of Town registries and other important public buildings, roadworks, pavings, gardenings, making statues of important persons to celebrate important events, mint medals (in the Royal Mint) and grant them etc. The game is getting more flavor by the day! Smiley

I look forward to serving the Kingdom in the Public Works Department. I welcome any ideas for public buildings, statues, road work (in the thread, by IRC or PM) and I will listen to the people´s wishes, and try to use the budget for Public Works wisely and in projects that benefit everyone.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 06:34:03 AM

Consol Auction - - largest issuance of debt ever in the Kingdom, and the first Perpetual

Crichton adds another bid 50 @ 8.1

noms

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 08:04:53 AM

I look forward to serving the Kingdom in the Public Works Department. I welcome any ideas for public buildings, statues, road work (in the thread, by IRC or PM) and I will listen to the people´s wishes, and try to use the budget for Public Works wisely and in projects that benefit everyone.

I think that we should resurrect a statue of PJ and put it in 5-C once the first playable version is released. In the borough 5 sheet, U/16-17 might be an appropriate place. I will donate 100k stone to the effort to help Smiley

Also, I'd like to surrender the roads in 3-S to the kingdom so that they might get paved. I had the main 20m boulevard paved and gardened, so hopefully the town can pick up the sideroads?

Monero.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 08:48:43 AM

I think that we should resurrect a statue of PJ and put it in 5-C once the first playable version is released. In the borough 5 sheet, U/16-17 might be an appropriate place. I will donate 100k stone to the effort to help Smiley

Also, I'd like to surrender the roads in 3-S to the kingdom so that they might get paved. I had the main 20m boulevard paved and gardened, so hopefully the town can pick up the sideroads?

Good, exactly this kind of bargaining is expected when public money is on the table Smiley

The tab /ADMINISTRATION is specifying the responsibilities, and the money will be deposited soon!

As for honoring PJ, I am all for the idea, but this kind of things are made of Bronze - carving hard, cracking stone (weighing 1,000 tons as you proposed) is not very practical. Ex. COO-4: "Only a bit larger than actual size (non-equestrian) bronze statue [of the King] put in the Centenary Pavilion without pedestal." is a K7 item costing 100 IC. A larger statue is K8 and the eyecatcher one is K9. Statue of Liberty type thing is K10.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:32:03 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2015, 09:51:41 AM by rpietila

Financial Innovation: CKG perpetual

Some of the "innovations" of the banking cartel would have been better to stay inside their dens and not come to plague humanity. Luckily we have more enlightened people here designing things and we seek for the public good and stability in everything.

What if there was an instrument to exchange present CKG for perpetual CKG cash flows in the same way as the consols provide the opportunity to exchange present XMR for the perpetual cash flows in XMR?

Theoretically, the pricing of such an instrument should be intrinsically leveraged to the price of gold, which might be interesting Wink

If we assume that consols pay 1.2% per year and that the same IRR is asked from gold, yet gold dividends are on average only 0.5%, therefore there is the implicit assumption that the average price appreciation makes it up. (We also assume that XMR is the calculation base currency - drastic changes in XMR/fiat may alter the calculus).

If the new instrument PCKG (for perpetual CKG) has the same risk and same IRR (internal calculation interest rate) as both of the above, the price of 1*PCKG (priced in CKG) paying 1 CKG per year should be - what? (CKG dividends are collected by the issuer of the PCKG)

(Answer will be revealed later)

ADD: Hell yeah, when calculating the answer it seems that this could capture both the gold price rise (because denominated in gold) and the interest rate decrease (because perpetual), multiplied! Shame that the King is the only realistic issuer, and it is unlikely if we think that selling these is a good idea. Buying could very well be Smiley

ADD2: The gold price rise itself is a product of gold estimated dividend stream * inverse of interest rate; therefore the PCKG gets (gold estimated dividend stream) * (inverse of interest rate ^2)

ADD3: How valuable is a stream that gives you 1/1000,000th of a world each week? Wink hint: it is fucking valuable - just look at the bankers who have enslaved us with their paper money based on exactly that principle. I am debating whether to enslave myself to prove the point, they have decided to enslave the others instead...

papa_lazzarou

Activity: 649
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:32:36 AM

What type of item constitutes an amulet? Does it have to be blessed?
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:45:50 AM

What type of item constitutes an amulet? Does it have to be blessed?

Amulet is a custom silver item made when converting IC to silver. Just tell what shape it is and mention that it is an amulet.

We don't know if blessing brings benefit, but unlikely it brings any harm  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: