Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:48:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 [483] 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347464 times)
Vaccomondus

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:47:28 PM

www.zpool.ca have a 2% a fee with stratum support.

this is better, can this fork mine everything eth included?

p.s. this algo is very consuming 73 temp versus 65 temp on x11
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaccomondus

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:48:56 PM

Decred (blake algo) will have asics within 6 months sold to the average guy maybe another 6-9 months later.

May be so, but if you buy 100 gtx 970 cards you will ROI one card per day. and in 100days, all your cards have been payed for. Only 3 months ppl..

3 months is a very long time frame in the cryptoworld
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:51:43 PM

Decred (blake algo) will have asics within 6 months sold to the average guy maybe another 6-9 months later.

May be so, but if you buy 100 gtx 970 cards you will ROI one card per day. and in 100days, all your cards have been payed for. Only 3 months ppl..

3 months i a very long time frame in the cryptoworld

it's pretty short, usually it's much longer.
also note that after ROI you still have the cards, whose value will be 70-80% of the purchase price.

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:57:03 PM

Probobly a Scam. Not sure.
GPU's work, and they have a resell value. Most of you who mined with an Asic know that it is impossible to ROI.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW ZILLIQA + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 01:02:02 PM

Probobly a Scam. Not sure.
GPU's work, and they have a resell value. Most of you who mined with an Asic know that it is impossible to ROI.

even if they are real ( and probably are ) - they mine x11 - full stop! ...

gpus are -

1 - reusable ...
2 - multialgo ...
3 - optimizable ...
4 - resellable ...
5 - long life-able Tongue ...

with asics ... when a newer asic is developed and then is sold on the free market - which outperforms the last asic by n times ... you more or less throw the old asic out ...

or use it as a door stop ...

my advice - use the old asic as a footstool ... always sit ergonomically in my books Wink ...

#crysx

Epsylon3
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082

ccminer/cpuminer developer

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 01:03:44 PM

good i'm doing 1450, thanks, but why the fee is 5% too damn high, there are other pool with better fee?

Why ? because i wrote this new kind of stratrum protocol, the miner AND yiimp integration (yes the same stratum which is now also used in the bigger pools)

DCR team doesn't seems to want to give me one DCR for that, even if they take 17% of each block for new "devs" + the huge premine

BTC: 1FhDPLPpw18X4srecguG3MxJYe4a1JsZnd - My Projects: ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp - Forum threads : ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp
Vaccomondus

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:08:34 PM

good i'm doing 1450, thanks, but why the fee is 5% too damn high, there are other pool with better fee?

Why ? because i wrote this new kind of stratrum protocol, the miner AND yiimp integration (yes the same stratum which is now also used in the bigger pools)

DCR team doesn't seems to want to give me one DCR for that, even if they take 17% of each block for new "devs" + the huge premine

ah well didn't know this, 17 is like a scam but i see now why there is 5% it's because your pool is the major one right?
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 01:10:06 PM

what you say is true epsylon3 ...

but - you need to contact them directly ... and if they dont respond - publicize it ...

5% is not a lot at all ...

in fact - if yiimp had a customer customizable option ( like mpos ) - id up that to 7% ... i do with ALL the pools that have that option - and donate 7% of all my mining ...

hence the reason i needed the granite pools ( yes - two of them ) setup ...

but hey - ive yet to find ONE dev willing to finish those pools the way i want them ...

keep the 5% mate ... you deserve it ...

#crysx

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:15:56 PM

You should move some rigs to Yiimp #crysx. I have done it.

Currently 15-17GHASH, but I might move another 100GHASH this weekend.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW ZILLIQA + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 01:17:44 PM

ah well didn't know this, 17 is like a scam but i see now why there is 5% it's because your pool is the major one right?

no mate ...

there are three other pools out there that are much larger than yiimp ... one of which is using epsylon3's getwork over stratum protocol ( supernova - and the owner of that pool is a really good guy also ) ...

its never a scam ... if the devs themselves wanted that - then they have the right to implement what they believe is right for them ... you have the choice to mine or not ...

same with yiimp ... if you are unhappy that 5% is being charged - then you dont have to use it ...

but epsylon3 designed and implemented the design - and sees fit to charge 5% for his pool ...

he has done an awesome job - and he wants 5% for it ... its his right ... just as it is your right to mine on his pool or not ...

if you need help setting up and mining and if there are any issues - publish here ... there are a whole heap of great people in this community - and someone will help ...

#crysx

antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:19:33 PM

ccminer -a decred -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.ccminer.org:4252 -u DECRED_WALLET_ADDRESS -p xx

your wallet adress must be a decred adress. (yiimp doesn't support autoexchange to BTC)

for autoexchange you can use:

ccminer -a decred  -o stratum+tcp://mine.zpool.ca:5744 -u BTC_ADDRESS -p xx

But the hashrate on the pool is low. (longer time to find a block to get payed)

5% too high. Really?

If it was not for his work then that miner from Crypto Blog would not be out.

There is a reason that djm, wolf has not released something publicly in a while and probably will not. And it looks like sp has not had much recently.

If you are using it how much have you donated to him for it?

Looks like some just don't see the writing on the wall. When Pascal gets released are you waiting to see who will code for it?

Why don't everyone who is using it got to yiimp and just mine through the weekend on DCR. That way you can donate to Epsylon3 for his work. And not too call you out Bensam but this is a way of doing the dev fee. Only you are supporting him through his pool.

It's only 4 days of mining. Support him for his work then if you decide to go back to Super or PoolMn or wherever you are at then at least you gave a "donation".

EDIT: I left out Genoil and his ETH miner. I know he mentioned he has not received much for all the work he put into ETH.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 01:23:02 PM

i have sp ...

and still move around a bit on pools ...

currently im on suprnova for a few days - and on coinmine on others ...

i want to support crackers on zpool soon also - so over the next few weeks - ill be moving the decred miners of thefarm around ...

though as i slowly shut miners down for the move - the hashrate will be getting less and less over the next few weeks ... ill also be offline ( from mining - and internet if i dont get an isp to connect internet quickly ) for a few weeks while i finalize the move ... a house move for me - then thefarm to new premises ...

#crysx

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:28:29 PM

He is using a modified version of my 100% faster opensource blake-256 implentation.Perhaps that is why it is so profitable Wink .

But nice work on the stratum and the other stuff + adding it to ccminer. Deserve some coins.

I donate to that..

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 01:28:46 PM

ccminer -a decred -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.ccminer.org:4252 -u DECRED_WALLET_ADDRESS -p xx

your wallet adress must be a decred adress. (yiimp doesn't support autoexchange to BTC)

5% too high. Really?

There is a reason that djm, wolf has not released something publicly in a while and probably will not. And it looks like sp has not had much recently.

Looks like some just don't see the writing on the wall. When Pascal gets released are you waiting to see who will code for it?

Why don't everyone who is using it got to yiimp and just mine through the weekend on DCR. That way you can donate to Epsylon3 for his work. And not too call you out Bensam but this is a way of doing the dev fee. Only you are supporting him through his pool.

It's only 4 days of mining. Support him for his work then if you decide to go back to Super or PoolMn or wherever you are at then at least you gave a "donation".

EDIT: I left out Genoil and his ETH miner. I know he mentioned he has not received much for all the work he put into ETH.

im glad you mentioned that antonio8 ...

you know first hand how i work ... and that i keep my word - as its my bond ...

if genoil can help with compiling ethminer for fedora 23 x64 AND im able to compile the code successfully on each of the miners - i will personally donate 16% the miners takings to him for an agreed period of time ...

its not about the 'profit' for me - its about the challenge ... and im losing with ethereum - which is why im giving up and focused on decred ... which epsylon3 helped out in a massive way ...

#crysx

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:29:51 PM

5% too high. Really?

if genoil can help with compiling ethminer for fedora 23 x64 AND im able to compile the code successfully on each of the miners - i will personally donate 16% the miners takings to him for an agreed period of time ...

its not about the 'profit' for me - its about the challenge ... and im losing with ethereum - which is why im giving up and focused on decred ... which epsylon3 helped out in a massive way ...

#crysx

Forget etherum on the 750ti. too slow. Other algos are bether..

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 01:33:43 PM

5% too high. Really?

#crysx

Forget etherum on the 750ti. too slow. Other algos are bether..

ive been told that ( by you and others ) sp ...

which is why the upgrade to the gigabyte 980ti extreme cards is taking place ...

which means ALL the gb 750ti oc lp cards are being sold soon after my personal ( house ) move ...

and yes - i know ... pascal ... when it comes out - ill see ... but for NOW - the time is for the gb 980ti extreme cards ...

so thefarm will be looking like a monster light up soon ...

#crysx

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:34:13 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2016, 01:49:33 PM by sp_

In the last 24hours we have found 4 blocks worth around 2.8$ * 76 = $212.

5% to epsylon is only $10.54

$200 to the miners per day
$10 to the developer per day.

Yiimp has currently an average hashrate of around 50GHASH

Fair enough...

but,

The SUPERDUPER  pool is using his stratum code and have 1400 GHASH with a 2% fee.

With $5600 generated  $112 to the pool owner everyday..

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:43:51 PM

which is why the upgrade to the gigabyte 980ti extreme cards is taking place ...
which means ALL the gb 750ti oc lp cards are being sold soon after my personal ( house ) move ...
and yes - i know ... pascal ... when it comes out - ill see ... but for NOW - the time is for the gb 980ti extreme cards ...
#crysx

The gigabyte 980ti is not so good in Etherum mining with the current DAG size. But with 6BG of memory and a high TLB limit it will be very good in the future, when all the 280x, 7970, 7950's cannot be used anymore.

pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:45:20 PM

which means ALL the gb 750ti oc lp cards are being sold soon after my personal ( house ) move ...
#crysx

The gigabyte 980ti is not so good in Etherum mining with the current DAG size. But with 6BG of memory and a high TLB limit it will be very good in the future, when all the 280x, 7970 cannot be used any more.

if they don't switch to PoS too soon, that is ;-)

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:48:36 PM

if they don't switch to PoS too soon, that is ;-)

Until then I continue to mine Decred. I get around 2GHASH per card. It's bether payed than etherum.

Pages: « 1 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 [483] 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: