Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:33:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339417 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:59:34 PM

Thanks for another reply.

I think Bay should be removed from all bittrex and bter, destroyed and just R.I.P.

That doesnt protect investors either though. Bob sold his coins and so did Ryan.

Its a paradox indeed. Maybe i just peg the damn coin.

Other ideas are a 1:1 exchange.

I would really like to see if the pegging works. But who would buy the coin for 1$ if you have pegged it?

Answering a few questions here:

Come back to BC:
I NEVER left. This mess im cleaning up. NT microtrader is on the agenda. Josh knows i was planning a big release. The microtrader is almost ready but coin daemons and markets have suffered a delay. It happens i can do an official statement. Halos next release is on the way and its a very big one. We got approved for some new articles. Its lovely.

People sold BC to buy BitBay:  
I told them not to until they proved themselves. I was talking privately about what was going on for a while. Once the sirens went off I was scrambling to peg and get a bigger team. Nobody should sell BC ever. They should buy it. One of the biggest BC bulls out there.

The 1$ Peg:
Its a goal. The buy wall needs to be high enough OR the supply needs to be small (like .1% liquid maybe?). My statements in this thread were to make it a moving peg. Lets start small and grow to that goal.

Am I going to take a bigger role in BitBay now?:
I'm going to do clean up like a janitor. However, im not a genie, i cant control the price before the peg. Its anyones guess now who is going to mop up the coins.

Im still very much a BC man. My hat goes off to rat4. Hes great(a real developer  Grin ). I hope all the big BC holders are out and the coin is distributed.

The two coins have similar goals they coincide. November NT deadline should have been pushed back a bit. I was grabbing low hanging fruit on my dev work. A minor setback lets hope there arent any more of those.

Like a plant we grow it. Patience. Plants dont just spring out of the ground and walk away they need water attention and time.

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:07:30 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 03:44:25 PM by dzimbeck

The Plot Thickens:

Zimbeck claims to be the new leader of Bay. Claims he and the chinese mobsters are going to take Bay into the future.

Meanwhile one of the new chinese mafia schills from the new "offficial thread"  - -- M28MmickT ---- goes into the "official Bay Fud Thread"  and claims that this guy:

https://twitter.com/RyanPWright

Is Bob's partner.

The level of backstabbing and deception here is mind boggling.

NICE TRY HAHAHAHAHHAA WOW. I CANT BELIEVE GEKKO WOULD POST THIS. ELANOR RIGBY IS GEKKO. lol omg.

Fantastic.

AND THIS THIS THE REAL RYAN WRIGHT.
https://www.facebook.com/ryanwrights?fref=ts
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:12:09 PM

I was out few days and don't have time to read 40+ pages today.

anyone can write me in few words what's going on? Please:)

BayScam?  Grin

Bingo.  
The guys David was partnered with were in on it from the beginning.
Depending on which version you believe (or guess at), David either:
A) Found out it was crap early on and hid it from investors.
B) Knew it was crap from the beginning but needed money.
C) Was completely clueless about the whole thing until the ICO but believed he could save it somehow.
D) Was the mastermind behind the whole thing.
BTER was most likely involved in buying BAY with BTC that didn't even exist during IPO.
Bob & Gekko (Ryan) took them for a crapload of both BTC and BAY... then dumped the latter.
Steven, David (and probably Lin too why not) have between 30-50% of the BAY and between 30-50% of the BTC - waiting on addresses for this if it happens.

And the price has come back nearly 30% from the shakeout... and has had decent buy support despite nothing but drama and 2 additional threads being spawned.   Roll Eyes

Probably missed some stuff, but basically is SNAFU in crypto land again.  Undecided

I will state the chronology of events and i can back it up if need be:

(Chronological order)
Steven approaches me for a coin. Promises literally everything discussed. I question him hard core to make sure it was legitimate. Proceeded with caution.
Gekko(Ryan) Bob come in a few days before the PreANN asking me to take a slightly larger share and they would bring in a team and pay devs (similar to what Steve said)
I had a long talk with Ryan grilling him on many questions. He assured me it was not a pump, that they would pay DEVs, get a staff, not use me for my name.
Steven says its OK they will not release my name until the ICO goes through an it is honest
Then Ryan immediately betrays what Steven said and plasters my name all over it
I get upset, discuss my anger with Steven and Bob, they both claim its "Ok" and Gekko got excited
Now i get chewed out by BC. BUT a deposit on my work was made (25 BTC)
I explain to BC the pros and cons. Most of them defend me, some didnt (take the good with the bad be a man)
I advance with exreme caution. Deposit was already made.
They start the ICO and all hell breaks loose.
I decided to defend them would be to equally defend investors(defend everyone). They promise they will not dump their coins (like broken records)
My hand was forced, i had to advance.

The rest as they say is history.

I really dont want to beat this issue to death. Let me prepare a public statement and try to figure out this paradox. I'm interested only in protecting investors at this point and doing the work that i was asked to do. Im transparent everyone knows that and willing to take the good with the bad and roll with the punches.

Anything you hear from this point forward on forums is beating the issue. Bitcointalk has degraded since its early days. This is why i avoid this forum unless required to.

Any positive ideas investors may take place on the other thread. If investors want to help protect this one, it will be helpful.

For anyone who reads Zimbecks post above:

Zimbeck knew all the facts from the start, was 1/5, partner in the ICO, received massive amounts of BTC and BAY from BTer for his role in this sorry mess.

Zimbeck knew from the start that Bob Surplus was in on the deal and 1/5 partner.

Zimbeck hid his knowledge of all these facts - including the massive fraud in BTer - from both the Black Coin community and the Bay Community the entire time - until the house of cards came tumbling down.

Zimbeck is now scurrying from reddit to BTCT trying to convince everyone that he was an innocent victim in all this, and point the finger at Notorius Bob.

Zinbeck is currently doing nothing to help reveal the BTer fraud. In fact, quite the opposite - the chinese mafia figures who were behind the scam are the new thread moderators at the "new, official BAY thread".  Which Zimbeck is now promoting.

Bob has not dumped his coins. A look at the charts will tell you this. David, Bob, and the chinese mafia can dump bay on the market anytime. Bay is now a magic piggy bank for the con artists that started it - as long as they can keep people believing. For this they need a front man? Who is that?  You guessed it.

Zimbeck can tell "his version" of this sad mess until the cows come home. It will not change the facts.

Elanor rigby. Give your full name identity and address and then people will believe you arent bob or gekko. If bob and ryan want to clear their names then they can refund their BTC 191+191+500.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:16:35 PM

I just posted link to new thread and BOB deleted it. So, I'll post again and I know it'll get deleted again.

New THREAD:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.80

Dont remove this. I'm backing this up.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:35:55 PM

I have 50,000 BB now I wait until can sell for 50,000$ ? Yes. I can do that. Im a patient man.

is THAT REALLY??,,, IS IT TRUE?? ......1 BITBAY=1$   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

OR IT ONLY HUMBUG /LIE ....TIME IS APPROVED   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 03:38:36 PM

The Plot Thickens:

Zimbeck claims to be the new leader of Bay. Claims he and the chinese mobsters are going to take Bay into the future.

Meanwhile one of the new chinese mafia schills from the new "offficial thread"  - -- M28MmickT ---- goes into the "official Bay Fud Thread"  and claims that this guy:

Is Bob's partner.

This all stinks to high heaven considering the original author of bitbay was a con artist. And a girl being tricked by the con artist.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:43:17 PM

The Plot Thickens:

Meanwhile one of the new chinese mafia schills from the new "offficial thread"  - -- M28MmickT ---- goes into the "official Bay Fud Thread"  and claims that this guy:

Is Bob's partner.

Ryan is Bobs partner I can confirm it. He added me on facebook, had met with Steven, this was confirmed by many others. That is exactly who it is. He talked with me over skype. 100%

That is not Gekko 100%.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:47:27 PM

Yep that was a funny attempt for Gekko to hide. Annndd..... he deleted his FB. Wow.
Aterna

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:52:41 PM

A cloned coin con with half a dev team. Sure its a great story but a shitty coin. There are way too many bagholders in bay now and volume is shrinking. Every week we drop 10satoshi and everyone starts patting themselves on the back saying we've hit a floor. A huge chunk of BTC funding collected at ICO is gone. The exchange running it turned out to be scammers (big surprise there, we didn't even sell out. 3000btc for this coin was all bullshit) Thread has been split in two. I can't see them ever washing this muck off. Why not just buy blackcoin or counterparty? When you combine the swingtraders playing this for 10 - 20% profits and the bagholders drooling over an exit at 50% loss there's almost no more room for this coin to grow. At least not for a very very long time. I'm with alty. There are far better and more undervalued coins out there that have way less skeletons in their closets. I bought into this bullshit and got burned badly. I take responsibility for it, but I don't want to see anybody else get burned to. Hopefully you all get your initial investment back. But that involves tricking people back into this horseshit.

Cloakko

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:53:10 PM

Wink

XC | XST
Aterna

Activity: 138

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:09:41 PM

You're free to do what you want. Just tired of everyone saying how great this coin is when the truth is it's extremely high risk with very low reward given the facts that finally came out. This is stuff we should have all known about from the start.

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:17:29 PM

BayScam?  Grin

Bingo.  
C) Was completely clueless about the whole thing until the ICO but believed he could save it somehow.
BTER was most likely involved in buying BAY with BTC that didn't even exist during IPO.
Bob & Gekko (Ryan) took them for a crapload of both BTC and BAY... then dumped the latter.
Steven, David (and probably Lin too why not) have between 30-50% of the BAY and between 30-50% of the BTC - waiting on addresses for this if it happens.

And the price has come back nearly 30% from the shakeout... and has had decent buy support despite nothing but drama and 2 additional threads being spawned.   Roll Eyes

Probably missed some stuff, but basically is SNAFU in crypto land again.  Undecided

(Chronological order)
Steven approaches me for a coin. Promises literally everything discussed. I question him hard core to make sure it was legitimate. Proceeded with caution.
Gekko(Ryan) Bob come in a few days before the PreANN asking me to take a slightly larger share and they would bring in a team and pay devs (similar to what Steve said)
I had a long talk with Ryan grilling him on many questions. He assured me it was not a pump, that they would pay DEVs, get a staff, not use me for my name.
Steven says its OK they will not release my name until the ICO goes through an it is honest
I get upset, discuss my anger with Steven and Bob, they both claim its "Ok" and Gekko got excited
I explain to BC the pros and cons. Most of them defend me, some didnt (take the good with the bad be a man)
I decided to defend them would be to equally defend investors(defend everyone). They promise they will not dump their coins (like broken records)

I really dont want to beat this issue to death. Let me prepare a public statement and try to figure out this paradox. I'm interested only in protecting investors at this point and doing the work that i was asked to do. Im transparent everyone knows that and willing to take the good with the bad and roll with the punches.

Anything you hear from this point forward on forums is beating the issue. Bitcointalk has degraded since its early days. This is why i avoid this forum unless required to.

Any positive ideas investors may take place on the other thread. If investors want to help protect this one, it will be helpful.

Always the same BULLSHIT Zimbeck. The logs prove you ENTHUSIASTICALLY supported the scam. Irrefutably. And you were told -by me, although you kne it much better and in full detail- what was going on. You refused to come out clean because you wanted the money. Deposits can be returned, you know that. You greedy bastard motherfucker, you made it ALL possible fully knowing what was going on from the get go.

You STILL do, scammer piece of shit.
whetherman

Activity: 150

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 04:19:00 PM

A cloned coin con with half a dev team. Sure its a great story but a shitty coin. There are way too many bagholders in bay now and volume is shrinking. Every week we drop 10satoshi and everyone starts patting themselves on the back saying we've hit a floor. A huge chunk of BTC funding collected at ICO is gone. The exchange running it turned out to be scammers (big surprise there, we didn't even sell out. 3000btc for this coin was all bullshit) Thread has been split in two. I can't see them ever washing this muck off. Why not just buy blackcoin or counterparty? When you combine the swingtraders playing this for 10 - 20% profits and the bagholders drooling over an exit at 50% loss there's almost no more room for this coin to grow. At least not for a very very long time. I'm with alty. There are far better and more undervalued coins out there that have way less skeletons in their closets. I bought into this bullshit and got burned badly. I take responsibility for it, but I don't want to see anybody else get burned to. Hopefully you all get your initial investment back. But that involves tricking people back into this horseshit.

I feel the same way. I thought this coin had a lot going for it. I am just glad i got out before it tanked completely.

There are a handful of guys who are saying it can recover. I don't think so.

From what I understand, there are no devs, no money. And if he does get more money, it's from the Chinese guys. Who were in with Bob Surplus from the start.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:20:13 PM

BayScam?  Grin

Bingo.  

(Chronological order)

For anyone who reads Zimbecks post above:

Zimbeck knew all the facts from the start, was 1/5, partner in the ICO, received massive amounts of BTC and BAY from BTer for his role in this sorry mess.

Zimbeck knew from the start that Bob Surplus was in on the deal and 1/5 partner.

Zimbeck hid his knowledge of all these facts - including the massive fraud in BTer - from both the Black Coin community and the Bay Community the entire time - until the house of cards came tumbling down.

Zimbeck is now scurrying from reddit to BTCT trying to convince everyone that he was an innocent victim in all this, and point the finger at Notorius Bob.

Zinbeck is currently doing nothing to help reveal the BTer fraud. In fact, quite the opposite - the chinese mafia figures who were behind the scam are the new thread moderators at the "new, official BAY thread".  Which Zimbeck is now promoting.

Bob has not dumped his coins. A look at the charts will tell you this. David, Bob, and the chinese mafia can dump bay on the market anytime. Bay is now a magic piggy bank for the con artists that started it - as long as they can keep people believing. For this they need a front man? Who is that?  You guessed it.

Zimbeck can tell "his version" of this sad mess until the cows come home. It will not change the facts.

Elanor rigby. Give your full name identity and address and then people will believe you arent bob or gekko. If bob and ryan want to clear their names then they can refund their BTC 191+191+500.

Why don't you put your money where your dirty mouth is? Return the 191 BTC and 100 million BAY. Then ask the other crooks to follow your lead. THAT would be really wanting to set things straight. Fat chance ah? greedy lying motherfucker...
elenorrigby

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:20:56 PM

Looks like all the code for Bay is gone from the github.

What are you up to now Zimbeck?
elenorrigby

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:22:47 PM

"Elanor rigby. Give your full name identity and address and then people will believe you arent bob or gekko. If bob and ryan want to clear their names then they can refund their BTC 191+191+500."

Lol. The guy who engineered the biggest crypto fraud in history is now giving others a chance to clear their names.

You have no shame Zimbeck.
elenorrigby

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:24:44 PM

Meanwhile, over in the Chinese thread, just so you guys know, David is talking the chinese guys into putting more of the stolen btc into a halo account. Hmmmm. Wonder who can access any Halo account they want.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:25:38 PM

Thanks for another reply.

I think Bay should be removed from all bittrex and bter, destroyed and just R.I.P.

That doesnt protect investors either though. Bob sold his coins and so did Ryan.

Its a paradox indeed. Maybe i just peg the damn coin.

Other ideas are a 1:1 exchange.

I would really like to see if the pegging works. But who would buy the coin for 1$ if you have pegged it?

Answering a few questions here:

Come back to BC:
I NEVER left. This mess im cleaning up. NT microtrader is on the agenda. Josh knows i was planning a big release. The microtrader is almost ready but coin daemons and markets have suffered a delay. It happens i can do an official statement. Halos next release is on the way and its a very big one. We got approved for some new articles. Its lovely.

People sold BC to buy BitBay:  
I told them not to until they proved themselves. I was talking privately about what was going on for a while. Once the sirens went off I was scrambling to peg and get a bigger team. Nobody should sell BC ever. They should buy it. One of the biggest BC bulls out there.

The 1$ Peg:
Its a goal. The buy wall needs to be high enough OR the supply needs to be small (like .1% liquid maybe?). My statements in this thread were to make it a moving peg. Lets start small and grow to that goal.

Am I going to take a bigger role in BitBay now?:
I'm going to do clean up like a janitor. However, im not a genie, i cant control the price before the peg. Its anyones guess now who is going to mop up the coins.

Im still very much a BC man. My hat goes off to rat4. Hes great(a real developer  Grin ). I hope all the big BC holders are out and the coin is distributed.

The two coins have similar goals they coincide. November NT deadline should have been pushed back a bit. I was grabbing low hanging fruit on my dev work. A minor setback lets hope there arent any more of those.

Like a plant we grow it. Patience. Plants dont just spring out of the ground and walk away they need water attention and time.

No way Pavel is going to put up with your shit... although he put up with the Black Hand, so it's simply a matter of money. Again. Another greedy bastard...
AltCoinBuddah

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:25:45 PM

Sadly you got scammed by zimbeck he cloned bitbay and Blackhalo from bitXbay. Their website http://bitxbay.ws/ their github https://github.com/bitxbay/BitXBay which was made jun 9th. the git hub doesnt lie. thier web web site details smart contracts and thus BlackHalo. ITs a clear rip of that other coin. He coded nothing. Don't fall for this scam. this mixed with scam Bter. Why the fuck would anyone touch this coin?
spookycoins

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 04:28:49 PM

Is this now the official BitBay thread?
I know the original one has been compromised since questionable people run it.
David, can you give the green light if this is the one we should follow.

Also:
  • We need to identify which social media account is the official BitBay one
  • Is the /r/bitbay reddit thread still moderated by David? Is that compromised?
  • Any changes to the roadmap?

I understand it's SUPER RISKY to find a position back in BitBay, but I guess some of us here are feeling the ROI is worth it.
I'm pretty diversified so I don't mind supporting new tech. 
David, I'd say that most of us here are investing in YOU and your vision.
Are you committed to getting BitBay back on course?
If so, how can we help Smiley

That's me on twitter --> @spookycoins
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: