Bitcoin Forum
March 24, 2019, 05:48:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 [2340] 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 ... 2459 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3212323 times)
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1192

BTC, XMR & VIA FTW

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 02:43:32 AM

So Uncle Stu is betting big to proceed with asking for the case to be dismissed against him  based on those two security rules that he had no control over the operation. Thing is not one email exchange did he offer any advice to Homero or guidance I don't think, anything related to the operations of it all. Don't know how that can be reconciled unless the plaintiffs have much more info than we found in the email dump.

Pretty sure you are correct on this, and it's a fair argument IMO. Let's see what happens next week! Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Your Bitcoin transactions
The Ultimate Bitcoin mixer
made truly anonymous.
with an advanced technology.
Mix coins
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1091

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:53:47 AM

Oh, right:  "Drop charges against me, (Fraser) or delay up to 9 months more for me to grow a pair..."
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 2777

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:30:26 AM

Thanks!  Shocked ouch! I cannot believe how intricate all that is. Who typed all that shit up? Almost like some sort of weird dance, we move one foot forward, you move two feet forward step by step all the way. Mind numbing!

Two quick things stood out, 9 months discovery period. Another whole year! and this:

In this case, Plaintiffs filed a Notice of Related Case for this action to be transferred to the Court handling the SEC
matter. Dkt. 7. That application has not been ruled upon

was a footnote on one the pages. reads to me that the stay in the SEC case was a result of this class action after all.

Technically Uncle Stu might be onto something with his defense as having no control over Homero, but sure as shit he financed almost everything with his credit card and loans. Also pretty sure he was a an actual shareholder not just some Homero kiss on the cheek promise to pay back and share in profits etc.

So Uncle Stu is betting big to proceed with asking for the case to be dismissed against him  based on those two security rules that he had no control over the operation. Thing is not one email exchange did he offer any advice to Homero or guidance I don't think, anything related to the operations of it all. Don't know how that can be reconciled unless the plaintiffs have much more info than we found in the email dump.

Didn't he suggest to buy Western Union? Didn't he set up Homero's meeting at Cantor Fitzgerald? Didn't he allow his name and position to be used in the WSJ shill piece? Didn't he get a Tesla for his efforts? Grin

I'm sure there is a lot more to uncover. They were definitely very close and their finances so intertwined (mainly in the direction from Stu's pockets to Homero's) that it would take some serious miracle to prove otherwise.

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:46:23 AM

Stuart Fraser invokes the Carlos Defense:  "I was too scared and frightened to do due diligence."

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1097

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:07:57 AM

There is evidence to suggest in the email exchanges that Homero had convinced Stu he was some wunderkind who was buddies with people in the upper echelons of the tech industry. Claiming that the Tesla was a gift from Elon Musk himself is such a bizarre and obvious lie, but for 'old money' wealthy families it sounds perfectly plausible to have been mixing with such people.

While Stu did finance the gurning goon's ever-morphing business models, I don't actually believe he knew the truth of how hopeless the early ones like the isp were, or how criminal the cryptocurrency ones quickly became.

I think he'll be able to reference those email exchanges to easily prove that Garza repeatedly deceived him as to the truth of the matter.

Unless...of course, the Asian gentleman with 'banking difficulties' was referred to Garza by Cantor.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 07:38:18 AM

Thanks. Good to see him doing the right thing and distancing himself from the pathetic scamming loser. Nothing like working your ass off your whole life to be bitten so badly by some kid you trusted. Huh

I'm not sympathizing here, just being real. Older people don't get it. So they are more susceptible to scammery. Case in point. http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/22/news/companies/pacnet-investigation/

as expected, I hope they won't let him off the hook. Garza and Stu deserve it both

maildir
Legendary

Activity: 916
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:18:09 AM

This I think is the law he is relying on:  https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/15/78t

In the big picture Uncle Stu had 100% absolute control in that he held the purse strings. While he might plead ignorance we all know he "don't tell Elise'd" which might suggest he knew something was up and if so should have reigned in the purse strings. I forgot the the SEC investigation they for sure have a ton load of evidence including all the interviews and statements and much more email and text message databases than we had access to. All they need I would think is a single statement or email or simple direction from Uncle Stu to Homero about any part of the operation. Be it marketing advice or suggestion or whatever. I have to think in all that time he must have input a single suggestion or answered a question about the business from Homero. You could also include that incredibly misleading press release, which turned out to be at the insistence of Uncle Stu, where it had it revised to make him sound even more involved than it previously had. Plus a nugget I forgot. His official twitter.  He either lent it to Homero and his son at the time but I remember that bullshit tweet something "can't wait to receive my black paycoin visa or master card" something about that, which we all recognized to be pure bullshit. Can't find it after a quick search. The other thing there was an earnest email warning Uncle Stu quite early on from some finance guy on the West Coast I think. An associate of an associate of Uncle Stu or something. Guy was pretty clear warning Uncle Stu what was happening or going to happen. Don't have access to the db but it is there and black and white. On top of all of that Uncle Stu over the years must know Homero better than anyone and his tendency to tell lies from day one. Probably everyone knows it or knew it even Elise "we love that little Homero street urchin but boy does he tell whoppers some times"  Cheesy Hell there might even be a statement from her telling Uncle Stu you have so much influence and control over Homero try to set him straight once and for all.

Anyway I am sure these cunning lawyers will paint a picture and provide enough evidence to prove that now thinking about it. The key is the massive SEC machine and its findings and access to all that information. Though they did kind of suggest Uncle Stu was mislead by Homero (actually didn't even name him rather an investor), kind of sounded like they were protecting him at the time.

Guess we will have to wait and see.
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:54:11 AM

Found it! I was mistaken. About 3/4's down the archive page.

http://archive.ec/ZizWp

Stuart Fraser @GTAUKSTER 
  ·   16 дeк.   
Still would like a Black PayCoin Card! #OldSchool

Wow just reading through all that bullshit and enthusiasm in the archive. How is it no one other than everyone in this thread could see it for what it was. Straight up bullshit from day one. Unbelievable.

I think there other cheer leading tweets from Uncle Stu's account he either posted them himself or gave Homero Access. If he did do that surely he would have checked to see what Homero was tweeting.

Come to think of it in addition to the associate of an associate warning Uncle Stu, I think there is an email from someone even closer, maybe a Cantor Fitz. executive having reservations about the entire thing and saying so.

Unless the law(s) Uncle Stu is relying on state you have to direct operational control of a company in order to be held liable, pretty sure now on reflection, that with the superficial info we have, there might be enough to dismiss the dismissal. Did note that sector about settlement in the court docs. Wonder if this is a legal tactic by his team. Know for sure it won't be dismissed, ask for 9 months discovery process, in order to bleed Homero dry and force him to do something about it all.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1045

https://keybase.io/bitpop

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 11:06:04 AM

Stu better go along and show up with his Tesla that says Garza or he's going to become a Cosby

Reputation  |  PGP  |  DigitalOcean  |  TorGuard  |  Ethereum Classic
Bitcoin: 3DSh6AnmvBpDJFUz2mnLirMLmTMcFs9nDm
Bitmessage: BM-2cXN9j8NFT2n1FxDVQ6HQq4D4MZuuaBFyb
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 04:35:34 PM

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1097

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:55:21 PM

H8ERS, the lot of you!!!1!1!1!elebenty!!!!!!

Ew distroid the coining that wood save the werld! I no this to bee troo beecoz Badbitcoin tells me still to this day!

http://www.badbitcoin.org/gaw.htm

Our position regarding GAW and Paycoin. These unsupported "indisputable facts" versus the reality.

There has been a very vocal campaign against the previously highly regarded supplier, GAW Miners, and going even further targeting their CEO Josh Garza, and has also questioned our position on these matters. In response to this, I am issuing the following unambiguous statement.

We do not share the opinion that this operation,or Mr Garza are intending to defraud, or have defrauded any investor in Hashlets, Hashstakers, Paycoin XPY, or any other product or service supplied by GAW or it's companies. We are not associated with these companies beyond personal & private holdings of Hashstakers, Zen Hashlets and XPY Paycoin, and are not paid by these companies.
They are accused of reneging on contracts, there is no evidence of this. Reneging on promises. There were never price promises, beyond individual expectation of market value, and the anticipated $20 floor, a concept since reformed into the honours program, which whilst indefinitely delayed, pending the resolving of legal issues, is still very much active. Some proposed features have been shelved, delayed, or abandoned due to direct effects of the current hate campaign, and other features have since been proposed, some are better.
Leaked emails, widely circulated, have been obtained illegally and are legally confidential. They must be disregarded due to their origin being from a hacked external, and uncredited anonymous source. The hacking of privileged company resources also indicates that the hacker may easily have fabricated these emails using hijacked services, or had physical access to those resources.

Neither GAW, Zencloud or any other GAW operation, has at this time, directly or indirectly defrauded anybody regarding the conversion to hashstakers and XPY. This was always a choice, freely chosen by the individual.
The campaign against GAW is a phenomenon that is unprecedented, and has become almost a cult. The vehemence of these detractors - the majority of whom are non investors - has had a visible effect on trust and wider adoption of this XPY. This campaign was fuelled by a core few individuals, would be members of a kind of informal 'old guard' of Crypto. It is an indefensible action.
We cannot accept any of these third party, sometimes absurd allegations as hard evidence, neither can anybody else who does not have unrestricted access to confidential original company accounts, minutes of meetings and internal and external correspondence. Therefore, were we to conclude that there was a scam going on, it would be pure conjecture, and that is morally and professionally irresponsible, and would leave us fairly justly liable, to prosecution for libellous actions. The majority of the supposed evidence so far,  has no covenance and in some cases is even unknown of by the correspondents. Being unverifiable non original data, it is simply not worthy of consideration for any practical purpose.
GAW are also a registered company, with a strong track record. We have no desire to participate in any clearly orchestrated campaign against a hard working company.

Where we list other registered companies, it is always after confirming beyond doubt, that the company is using faked covenance, or is non-existent. We aren't here to investigate legal entities, already subject to outside audit.

I will finish by saying that personally, I am pretty adept at spotting a fraud. I do not believe that any deliberate attempt is being made to defraud anybody by Josh Garza. I do believe that the real damage being done to investors is due to this core group of 'haters' who resent this innovation and this rightly perceived threat to their own interests, and as such are prepared to originate and fuel this disinformation, not excluding illegally obtaining discreditable and confidential correspondence.

This is not intended as investment advice.

Ultimately, there will be a definitive outcome to this ongoing debacle. We'd like to come out of it with our integrity intact as well.

ViK. Editor & Project Lead. March 24th 2015

Update 30/05/2015 There is still no sign of any criminal charges appearing against this Company or CEO, and until any Judicial Rulings confirm or deny our stance on this, then it remains unchanged. There have been further revelations relating to certain ex-employees, and major thefts, misappropriation and hacks that have taken place by 3rd party contractors and others. None of this alters our opinion that there has been no fraud, intended or otherwise by GAW or Mr Garza, and that indeed much of the accusation levelled at these parties is misdirected. This story is far from over, and Paycoin still has the support of it's users - the Paycoin Community. The damage done to these mainly small investors by this ongoing hate campaign is truly shameful. The coin is unneccessarily tainted by these scurrilous accusations. Our hope remains that Paycoin can still go on to gain the true status it deserves as viable and useable digital currency for the people.

File under: Shouldn't you have deleted this page by now, ViK?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1192

BTC, XMR & VIA FTW

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 02:20:29 PM

Oh wow, that's fantastic. I was pretty sure they had removed that page long ago, thanks for the lolz! Cheesy
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 02:55:27 PM

Oh wow, that's fantastic. I was pretty sure they had removed that page long ago, thanks for the lolz! Cheesy

Two years later it still puzzles me how some people could NOT see Garza for the mumbling schmuck that he is, especially considering his narcissistic proclivity for showing off. Just watching one of his cringeworthy "hangouts" should have been enough.

Greed makes people blind I guess.

maildir
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:47:20 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2016, 10:00:08 PM by maildir

I have to say this is impressive. Rock Star status!

https://books.google.com/books?id=cVLUdo4JQv4C&pg=PT180&dq=Homero+Joshua+Garza&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=Homero%20Joshua%20Garza&f=false

https://www.amazon.com/Money-Laundering-Forfeiture-Recovery-Compliance-ebook/dp/B00AMHJ8PO/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

Money Laundering, Asset Forfeiture and Recovery and Compliance - A Global Guide  Kindle Edition  
by William H. Byrnes   (Author),    Robert J. Munro   (Author)

Kindle, July 27, 2016  $1,168.00 Shocked

He can use a copy in the big house as a pillow and to show his nice new friends just how much of a big deal he really is.  Cheesy

"...there are even books written about me and Elon you know..."

maildir
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:07:50 AM

Just came across this again. Seriously some poor sap reads this and wouldn't think twice about it being a scam:

http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2014/11/25/bitbeat-gaw-miners-to-launch-bitcoin-challenger-paycoin/

lol at the rest of that bullshit "core technology underlying Paycoin" core technology  Roll Eyes 180,000 sq.ft 15MW warehouse let me spray paint some bullshit right here  Roll Eyes

Crossing Our Desk:

Josh Garza, who has built what may be the world’s fastest growing bitcoin mining operation, is setting his sights on something even bigger: “the cryptocurrency of the future.”

That’s the claim made in a press statement Monday to mark the launch of the ICO (initial coin offering) of Paycoin, a digital currency that Mr. Garza’s GAW Miners company says will address “all the inherent shortcomings that have prevented bitcoin from achieving mainstream adoption.”

The core technology underlying Paycoin, which was previously codenamed “Hashcoin,” is modeled on bitcoin and its public ledger, known as the blockchain. However, Paycoin’s blockchain is independent of bitcoin’s and,  unlike the better known digital currency, will involve an additional layer of “mining” computers beyond the base level of miners employed to routinely confirm the validity of transactions and to maintain the ledger. Those higher-level “controller” miners will perform the special task of compressing data to make Paycoin transactions more streamlined. The controllers will periodically bid for the right to perform this task, for which they will be rewarded in paycoins. In theory, their contributions to computing efficiency should allow Paycoin transactions to be confirmed and settled much faster than the 10-minute minimum that applies to bitcoin.

When the coin opens to the public on Jan. 2 with what Mr. Garza says will be an anticipated market capitalization of $250 million, the company will partly back that with a store of fiat currency worth around $100 million. While those funds won’t function as a 100% reserve, they will combine with added features within the Paycoin protocol, including a supply schedule that fluctuates depending on the level of miner demand, to reduce exchange-rate volatility and thus seek to resolve one of bitcoin’s biggest barriers to mass adoption.

In a move that could assuage cryptocurrency enthusiasts that might accuse it of “centralization,” the company itself won’t sell “pre-mined” Paycoins for its own account but will from the outset join other miners in bidding for “controller” mining contracts.

Backing Mr. Garza is Stuart Fraser, Vice Chairman and Partner at Wall Street inter-dealer broker Cantor Fitzgerald LP, a long-time backer of Mr. Garza’s projects, including his first big venture, the Great Auk Wireless company, which sold broadband services to remote New England villagers.

Whether Mr. Garza can replicate his past success in this project remains to be seen. But Paycoin is poised to benefit from having one of the biggest mining operations behind it. It will also tap a passionate community of GAW clients, many of whom have purchased early rights to mine Paycoin and who debate and discuss the launch on a very active online forum run by the company.

According to Mr. Garza, his Bloomfield, Conn.-based company’s cloud mining operation is run out of a 180,000-foot Mississippi warehouse with 15MW electricity capacity. From there, it sells small “hashlet” cloud mining contracts to customers. The hashlets are differentiated and structured in such a way that clients can trade them on an exchange, where the price fluctuates depending the market’s view of  mining-profitability variables such as the bitcoin exchange rate, electricity prices and the rate at which competition for bitcoins is increasing within the network.

The service, which offered guarantees to overcome some of the customer relations problems of the delay- and lawsuit-prone bitcoin mining industry, now accounts for a whopping 50% of all new mining capacity coming online, he said.  After starting operations in the summer, GAW is on track to finish the year with $120 million in sales, he said.
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:52:31 AM

H8ERS, the lot of you!!!1!1!1!elebenty!!!!!!

Ew distroid the coining that wood save the werld! I no this to bee troo beecoz Badbitcoin tells me still to this day!

http://www.badbitcoin.org/gaw.htm

Our position regarding GAW and Paycoin. These unsupported "indisputable facts" versus the reality.

There has been a very vocal campaign against the previously highly regarded supplier, GAW Miners, and going even further targeting their CEO Josh Garza, and has also questioned our position on these matters. In response to this, I am issuing the following unambiguous statement.

We do not share the opinion that this operation,or Mr Garza are intending to defraud, or have defrauded any investor in Hashlets, Hashstakers, Paycoin XPY, or any other product or service supplied by GAW or it's companies. We are not associated with these companies beyond personal & private holdings of Hashstakers, Zen Hashlets and XPY Paycoin, and are not paid by these companies.
They are accused of reneging on contracts, there is no evidence of this. Reneging on promises. There were never price promises, beyond individual expectation of market value, and the anticipated $20 floor, a concept since reformed into the honours program, which whilst indefinitely delayed, pending the resolving of legal issues, is still very much active. Some proposed features have been shelved, delayed, or abandoned due to direct effects of the current hate campaign, and other features have since been proposed, some are better.
Leaked emails, widely circulated, have been obtained illegally and are legally confidential. They must be disregarded due to their origin being from a hacked external, and uncredited anonymous source. The hacking of privileged company resources also indicates that the hacker may easily have fabricated these emails using hijacked services, or had physical access to those resources.

Neither GAW, Zencloud or any other GAW operation, has at this time, directly or indirectly defrauded anybody regarding the conversion to hashstakers and XPY. This was always a choice, freely chosen by the individual.
The campaign against GAW is a phenomenon that is unprecedented, and has become almost a cult. The vehemence of these detractors - the majority of whom are non investors - has had a visible effect on trust and wider adoption of this XPY. This campaign was fuelled by a core few individuals, would be members of a kind of informal 'old guard' of Crypto. It is an indefensible action.
We cannot accept any of these third party, sometimes absurd allegations as hard evidence, neither can anybody else who does not have unrestricted access to confidential original company accounts, minutes of meetings and internal and external correspondence. Therefore, were we to conclude that there was a scam going on, it would be pure conjecture, and that is morally and professionally irresponsible, and would leave us fairly justly liable, to prosecution for libellous actions. The majority of the supposed evidence so far,  has no covenance and in some cases is even unknown of by the correspondents. Being unverifiable non original data, it is simply not worthy of consideration for any practical purpose.
GAW are also a registered company, with a strong track record. We have no desire to participate in any clearly orchestrated campaign against a hard working company.

Where we list other registered companies, it is always after confirming beyond doubt, that the company is using faked covenance, or is non-existent. We aren't here to investigate legal entities, already subject to outside audit.

I will finish by saying that personally, I am pretty adept at spotting a fraud. I do not believe that any deliberate attempt is being made to defraud anybody by Josh Garza. I do believe that the real damage being done to investors is due to this core group of 'haters' who resent this innovation and this rightly perceived threat to their own interests, and as such are prepared to originate and fuel this disinformation, not excluding illegally obtaining discreditable and confidential correspondence.

This is not intended as investment advice.

Ultimately, there will be a definitive outcome to this ongoing debacle. We'd like to come out of it with our integrity intact as well.

ViK. Editor & Project Lead. March 24th 2015

Update 30/05/2015 There is still no sign of any criminal charges appearing against this Company or CEO, and until any Judicial Rulings confirm or deny our stance on this, then it remains unchanged. There have been further revelations relating to certain ex-employees, and major thefts, misappropriation and hacks that have taken place by 3rd party contractors and others. None of this alters our opinion that there has been no fraud, intended or otherwise by GAW or Mr Garza, and that indeed much of the accusation levelled at these parties is misdirected. This story is far from over, and Paycoin still has the support of it's users - the Paycoin Community. The damage done to these mainly small investors by this ongoing hate campaign is truly shameful. The coin is unneccessarily tainted by these scurrilous accusations. Our hope remains that Paycoin can still go on to gain the true status it deserves as viable and useable digital currency for the people.

File under: Shouldn't you have deleted this page by now, ViK?

Hmm that needs archiving if its not already.  Any project getting the BadBitClown tick of approval should get a copy of that to show just how much that tick is worth
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:12:02 AM

Hmm that needs archiving if its not already.  Any project getting the BadBitClown tick of approval should get a copy of that to show just how much that tick is worth

https://archive.is/http://www.badbitcoin.org/gaw.htm

Badbitcoin also was fond of such respectable businesses as scrypt.cc and LTCGear.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:16:19 AM

Badbitcoin also was fond of such respectable businesses as scrypt.cc and LTCGear.

Are they just stupid or were they being paid to be scummy?
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:36:10 AM

Are they just stupid or were they being paid to be scummy?

"A bit of both."

~Dean Keaton
The Usual Suspects
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:04:58 AM

maybe someone should make a site warning people about sites that warn people about ponzi's

You'd only have to put badbitcoin as the only entry
Pages: « 1 ... 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 [2340] 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 ... 2459 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.