Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:30:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 [732] 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376986 times)
bmgbmg

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:33:22 AM

It's a free fall, check out Cryptys!  The selling is taking over the bots?

Can we get a live feed on this?  How about Tinychat?  

We need some feet on the streets!!
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:34:26 AM

We may be very very close to the breaking point here guys:

1. Denial

2. Anger

3. Bargaining

4. Depression

5. Acceptance

Phase one now in progress
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:34:38 AM

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I WAS GOING TO LET MY GRANDCHILDREN INHERIT MY PAYCOINS!!!
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 03:34:50 AM

Where's Winston Churchill, he was just here I swear

What do you drink... Huh

Beer here...Cheers,

ZiG

Being in r00tdudes apartment took a toll I guess, man he brought home guys from grindr nightly, it was traumatic

Last edited by BitJane

Winston Churchill

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:35:50 AM

nipped out for cigars and brandy.

please don't quote me out of context, that was about a war.

all we have here is idiots scamming idiots. nobody cares.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:35:59 AM

[snip]
I was earlier thinking that the religious connection was unfair ground to tread on, but more and more it is seeming that GAW is being run by a radical religious sect.  Wtf.

What in the quote that you posted said anything about religion?

You are (purposefully?) missing my point.

GAW runs HT like a religious sect.  Bannings, "us vs them", answering legitimate questions with "trust me" or "I have faith in Josh" etc. etc.

Is it really any surprise that one of the flock has decided to threaten to commit an act of violence?

I had (mis)read your statement as saying that "threat of violence" therefore "radical religious sect". The comparison would be fine just saying "radical sect", there are plenty of radical non-religious sects, and there's nothing to suggest that any of this has anything to do with religion. What was posted earlier seemed to be that one of the employees ran a church or something, that seems to have nothing to do with the issue here.

True, radical cult or sect maybe better.  But most (if not all) such radical cults and sects have a religious bases and it does seem that at several of the GAW folk have some common religious ties ... and historically cult leaders have almost universally (mis)used religion to foment absolute loyalty and to prevent reason from destroying unity within the following ... so its not the "religion" I object to; but it is the cultism which is demonstrated every day on HT and my point is that a highly charismatic person could use his or her religious connections to instill such behavior.

The formation of "Anti Troll" squads seems like a dangerous precursor to this and is right in line with some of the brainwashing and control techniques used by cult leaders historically.

It goes back to the main question people her keep asking: why do so many folks on HT still believe despite all evidence?  A cult would explain much and an "XPY Army" (even if it is just some loser couch potato making threats) sounds to me like something more than an investor who is unhappy with internet chatter.

I have been on a lot of shareholder discussion/internet boards .. have never seen anyone threaten violence because someone was reporting bad news or even rumors of bad news.  The fact that the comment maker has taken it so personally sounds to me in my admittedly armchair psychologist position as someone who is taking this a lot more personally; who views attacks on GAW at attacks on truth, god, or whatever.

Excellent observation and analysis. You don't need a PH'd to piece together what's going on there. HT IS a cult. It's something new but it exhibits many behaviors of any cult. I agree the religious overtones are there as well and Josh being a self-proclaimed "weird" christian that is not meant to fit in with the rest of the world seals it up for me.
ZiG

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:36:19 AM

I already POSTED several times ...:

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/cryptsy/xpybtc

^^^this.

Live trading ...hook up your BIG HD TV... install at your window ...all set... Grin

ZiG
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 03:36:28 AM

Here's proof! He is here. He came because I posted his speech. I'm not crazy.

bmgbmg

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:36:51 AM

Yeah, did you hear that clown Bob in the ht thread?

Doesn't he know the half life of any altcoin is about six months max, less for premined!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I WAS GOING TO LET MY GRANDCHILDREN INHERIT MY PAYCOINS!!!
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:37:34 AM

Classy post on the Coinfire comment section.

At least they were nice enough to give him the exact day.  Note to Brendon don't be home on Friday  Grin

StrangerDanger101 you are nut Grin  "note to Brendon, don't be home on Friday"  ...i put that post up there with the poem someone wrote a day or so ago. 

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
bmgbmg

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:37:51 AM

NICE!  Looks like a bloody horror show!

^^^this.

Live trading ...hook up your BIG HD TV... install at your window ...all set... Grin

ZiG
ZiG

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:40:58 AM

NICE!  Looks like a bloody horror show!

^^^this.

ZiG

It is...select 5 min interval ...and enjoy the show... Grin
popejubs

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:43:09 AM

:grinning:
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:43:15 AM

I would say that people take it personally because they trace the causal links of their losing money directly to these quote fud unquote articles. Plus the us vs them mentality, which probably isn't that widespread on shareholder boards.

The fact that so many of the HT folk "take it personally because they trade the causal links of them losing money" to CF and CT reports is what is bizzare IMHO.

Consider an analogous situation .. suppose a blog like TechCrunch started publishing repeatedly bad stories about the new iPhone... detailing bugs, missteps, broken promises, etc. and that Apple's stock took a dive after the phone was released amidst all the bad PR.

Even if negative articles were wide read and quoted, I could not imagine an irate shareholder (even a total Apple fanboy) threatening to kill the author of the article.  In fact, since that kind of negative PR happens all the time, usually the response of an a shareholder who thinks that a company is being unfairly targeted by bad PR would be to view the dip in price as a huge buying opportunity... since eventually Apple would prove the naysayers wrong (in the fanboy's mind). 

So again, why the rabid dog attacks on a news blog?  If the poster really thought it unfair and untrue, they would be thanking CF and buying more XPY, waiting for Josh to prove everyone here wrong. 

The vitriol directed by those folks on HT against the discussion here is strange to me.  If its not a cult, I just don't understand what motivates such behaviors.

Fun experiment for you to try; go to one of those forums for "get rich quick with stock signals and technical trading" bullshit, and quote the studies showing that technical trading doesn't cover fees on average. Then come back here and let us know who was more vicious.

I have done this in meetings with so-called analysits.  Yes they are unperturbed, arrogant, poorly educated and angry at the questions .. I probably don't have many friends left who read Investors Business Daily lol ..but still no one has threatened violence for my insolence to date.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:45:37 AM

^^^this.

ZiG

I thought there was a floor it was the basement floor but a floor. The floor on this is somewhere in the magna layer right about now.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
interstellar

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:50:36 AM

"DO NOT RUIN OUR THING"

Ahhhhhh, yeah, about the thing, Volder. The thing, well, the thing ain't really looking so good. Yeah, the thing is looking pretty, well, fucked actually. Was pretty fucked long before this moron's post showed up really. Yeah, the thing was being anally-fucked while being nuked from up high from the very beginning to be perfectly honest. But yeah, you keep at it there.
interstellar

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:52:54 AM

Here's proof! He is here. He came because I posted his speech. I'm not crazy.

Now we know we're on the right side of this since Winston Churchill is with us!  lol
ikeboy

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:55:19 AM

I would say that people take it personally because they trace the causal links of their losing money directly to these quote fud unquote articles. Plus the us vs them mentality, which probably isn't that widespread on shareholder boards.

The fact that so many of the HT folk "take it personally because they trade the causal links of them losing money" to CF and CT reports is what is bizzare IMHO.

Consider an analogous situation .. suppose a blog like TechCrunch started publishing repeatedly bad stories about the new iPhone... detailing bugs, missteps, broken promises, etc. and that Apple's stock took a dive after the phone was released amidst all the bad PR.

Even if negative articles were wide read and quoted, I could not imagine an irate shareholder (even a total Apple fanboy) threatening to kill the author of the article.  In fact, since that kind of negative PR happens all the time, usually the response of an a shareholder who thinks that a company is being unfairly targeted by bad PR would be to view the dip in price as a huge buying opportunity... since eventually Apple would prove the naysayers wrong (in the fanboy's mind).  

So again, why the rabid dog attacks on a news blog?  If the poster really thought it unfair and untrue, they would be thanking CF and buying more XPY, waiting for Josh to prove everyone here wrong.  

The vitriol directed by those folks on HT against the discussion here is strange to me.  If its not a cult, I just don't understand what motivates such behaviors.

Fun experiment for you to try; go to one of those forums for "get rich quick with stock signals and technical trading" bullshit, and quote the studies showing that technical trading doesn't cover fees on average. Then come back here and let us know who was more vicious.

I have done this in meetings with so-called analysits.  Yes they are unperturbed, arrogant, poorly educated and angry at the questions .. I probably don't have many friends left who read Investors Business Daily lol ..but still no one has threatened violence for my insolence to date.

You say meetings; if that means in person, then people do tend to be more vicious when anonymous.

The causal link that I think people are drawing includes the supposed "dumpers", and they may blame the news articles and blogs for gaw dropping the $20 floor. However justified or not that is, it seems to me to be that belief which is pushing these actions.

In your example with Apple, nobody expects Apple to fail because of those kinds of articles; hell, even when Apple breaks the law they can afford the fines. http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2013/12/25/apple-fined-670000-in-taiwan-for-price-fixing/ (This is one of the smaller fines that they've gotten.)

There are people that genuinely believe that Gaw might fail now but wouldn't if not for these articles and related attitude. I mean, if paycoin was at $20 right now, Gaw would have a chance at pulling this all off without screwing anyone.

Is that a better job of tracing other people's minds?

Note: this is starting to get off-topic, so if you want to follow up on this, pm me.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:58:15 AM

Even if negative articles were wide read and quoted, I could not imagine an irate shareholder (even a total Apple fanboy) threatening to kill the author of the article.  In fact, since that kind of negative PR happens all the time, usually the response of an a shareholder who thinks that a company is being unfairly targeted by bad PR would be to view the dip in price as a huge buying opportunity... since eventually Apple would prove the naysayers wrong (in the fanboy's mind). 

So again, why the rabid dog attacks on a news blog?  If the poster really thought it unfair and untrue, they would be thanking CF and buying more XPY, waiting for Josh to prove everyone here wrong. 

The vitriol directed by those folks on HT against the discussion here is strange to me.  If its not a cult, I just don't understand what motivates such behaviors.

I have done this in meetings with so-called analysits.  Yes they are unperturbed, arrogant, poorly educated and angry at the questions .. I probably don't have many friends left who read Investors Business Daily lol ..but still no one has threatened violence for my insolence to date.

I would seriously not be surprised if it turns out that Josh himself made the threat. I can picture him sitting in front of his computer seething, riddled with anxiety and the full force of his failures weighing down on him as he types away madly trying to stop the unstoppable. At some point though he is going to have to face reality. I said this before and I'll say it again, If he attends the Miami conference and he is not a complete sociopath and has some kind of remorse ingrained in him from his religious studies, we may very well see him have a breakdown. Then again he could do that and shed crocodile tears in hopes of gaining sympathy from his cult. They'd probably forgive him too.
bmgbmg

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:59:25 AM

aaannnddd, the dumping commences again
Pages: « 1 ... 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 [732] 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: