Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:00:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 [750] 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377004 times)
jfabritz

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:09:09 AM

Well I gotta give Homero some credit....at least he knows that he's too stupid for a LIVE debate.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/28616/response-to-andrew-re-debate

It's like he thinks he is reenacting the correspondence between John Adams and Thomas Jefferson?  Cheesy

This message is definitely not in Josh's typical banter. It was written by someone else, like a real PR person with consultation from a lawyer, for sure.
herp_derpington

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:25:37 AM

Well I gotta give Homero some credit....at least he knows that he's too stupid for a LIVE debate.

This guy here is going to be banned shortly , I would suspect...

http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab338/JaggedSteel1/Paycoin_Debate_zps2c454e28.jpg

Josh: " I challenge you to a debate, Andrew!"

Andrew: "Challenge accepted. Lets do it"

Josh: "Did I say debate?? Oh I meant send me some questions and I will have some SmaRt PeEple come up with some snakey non-answers"

What is wrong with these morons who worship this shitbag?

Exactly.

Scott-

Hey i'm BCT famous!

I've been watching this thread since like page 100.

Just to clarify, i'm not a shitbag that worships the moron Josh. I've actively argued against him several times and I pretty much agree this is a ponzi and that Josh needs to stop running his mouth with announcements.
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:30:56 AM

Sigh

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
CryptoGoat

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:31:04 AM

ha ha makes two of us I also got BCT famous, same thread also!  <SledDogRob>

How come I think both of us are banned now!

This guy here is going to be banned shortly , I would suspect...

http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab338/JaggedSteel1/Paycoin_Debate_zps2c454e28.jpg

Josh: " I challenge you to a debate, Andrew!"

Andrew: "Challenge accepted. Lets do it"

Josh: "Did I say debate?? Oh I meant send me some questions and I will have some SmaRt PeEple come up with some snakey non-answers"

What is wrong with these morons who worship this shitbag?

Exactly.

Scott-

Hey i'm BCT famous!

I've been watching this thread since like page 100.

Just to clarify, i'm not a shitbag that worships the moron Josh. I've actively argued against him several times and I pretty much agree this is a ponzi and that Josh needs to stop running his mouth with announcements.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:35:21 AM

I see no possible way Josh can show up at the Miami conference and participate in any Q&A. He just sealed that for me with that response to Andrew. He couldn't even read that statement never-mind write it. There is more punctuation in that statement than Josh has used in all of his posts combined. But ad hominem was the kicker. He hired someone smart enough to know how to write but too dumb to know how to fake it to make it look like Josh could have possibly written it.

So, wheres that guy trying to take bets on betmoose?
What are the odds on Josh showing up in Miami and participating in the Q&A?
What will his excuse be for not showing up?
When will he cancel?
Does he sell as much paycoin as he can just before he announces he won't be attending as this will surely ignite a dump?

This response to Andrew seems to have whipped up some serious debate(pun intended) over at HT. And what a tool this Ersus character is. He just can't seem to grasp what the word debate actually means. I'm dumbfounded how anyone could even remotely think you could have a public debate via email.
ZiG

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:40:37 AM

It's like he thinks he is reenacting the correspondence between John Adams and Thomas Jefferson?  Cheesy

This message is definitely not in Josh's typical banter. It was written by someone else, like a real PR person with consultation from a lawyer, for sure.

Of course it is written by somebody else...probably lawyer(s)... Wink

Since when Homero is using wording like "...ad hominem..." ... Huh

I bet he still DON'T know what this means ... Grin

ZiG

EDIT...:     bitcoinnoisseur beat me  in  pointing to "...ad hominem..." LOL
pie27

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 05:47:27 AM

There are so many people Banned over there now its essentially a ghost town
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:52:42 AM

Sigh

i take it you don't want to have a debate via USPS mail ?   Grin

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 05:54:50 AM

[21:44] <irctc239> hi
[21:44] <markin> hi irctc239
[21:45] <irctc239> is there a way to sell virtual currencies like paybase is doing? id like to sell bitcoin to kyc customers
[21:47] <markin> irctc239: That is against the terms of service
[21:47] <irctc239> Not trying to be jealous but paybase is still operating under stripe
[21:47] <irctc239> key pk_live_OP28cVFiWFoNZ6MweSwwER6x
[21:49] <irctc239> If there's a way around it, I'd like to also do that
[21:50] <markin> irctc239: then they are very clearly violating the terms of service, to my knowledge, paybase even disabled Stripe yesterday
[21:50] <irctc239> Oh I guess they're cycling accounts because that key is live

Last edited by BitJane

TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:56:44 AM

Sigh

I'll write my response tomorrow, its nearly 1AM here and I can't think straight because of sleep deprivation lol.

This is getting ridiculous at this point honestly.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
kupan787

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:04:58 AM

So, not sure if this has happened to anyone else that bought XPY with a CC, but it looks like the pending charge on my card is gone. It didn't post to my account. It's as if Stripe just canceled it. I wonder if they are canceling the orders, or it is just a glitch on mine. I didn't report the charge, or in any way request a chargeback.

If, and this is a big **IF** as I have no evidence other than my anecdotal story, Stripe is reversing all the charges, GAW could be out a bunch of XPY and USD.

EDIT: I'll post if the other charge I made disappears as well. I'd expect it to post by Monday for a normal charge.
herp_derpington

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:15:51 AM

Sigh

I'll write my response tomorrow, its nearly 1AM here and I can't think straight because of sleep deprivation lol.

This is getting ridiculous at this point honestly.

Definitely call him out on the email thing, ridiculous changing the initial terms like that.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:25:28 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/28616/response-to-andrew-re-debate/265

Primer

@GAWCEO open debate and written statements are two very different things. Demanding oral arguments and then back-tracking to a request for written briefs is a seemingly cowardice move. At the very least, it shows a lack of confidence in your ability to support your own argument, and at worst, it indicates that you never intended to uphold your initial challenge.

GAWCEO @Primer

"Open debate" was not my wording......

Besides my time, thats part of the reason for our approach. We would like make sure my words are documented.
sburn @GAWCEO said:

Besides my time, thats part of the reason for our approach. We would like make sure my words are documented.

Uhhmmm. Video?
GAWCEO @sburn

Again, thats not what I said or agreed to Smiley
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 06:42:40 AM

I would like to stop for just a moment, and ask a question concerning the repercussions of what is transpiring here.

If Paycoin / Paybase fail, then many people will lose alot of their money.
  I understand the reasons that you want this to occur for the founders of Paycoin, but have you stopped to think how many other people will feel that sting as you try and de-value the coin further?
  If you want to be "whistle blowers" and police wrongdoing with evidence of that wrongdoing brought to the authorities, I applaud your efforts.  We all need watchmen to help keep us out of trouble.  But please think about those you are calling stupid for having faith in the company, and try to help them / warn them BEFORE they take a further loss.  Reveling in the decline of the price, and wanting to smash the coin out of existence, will do nothing but hurt those that are invested in it.  You should feel some compassion for those of that have XPY holdings, and try to warn against the drop in price to help your fellow man.

I started here and on LCT over a year ago... I do not post very often, but I do read. Today I have posted twice...i am as upset about the matter as anyone on EITHER side can be, but it will not help the ones that do not read these pages to deflate the coin purposefully.  Your efforts would be better spent compiling the evidence and reporting it in a manner that would allow Journalists to research/verify/and publish.

I'll stop now, as I am not going to say anything else on the matter.  

I think I understand your point of view but you still seem to be thinking that "trolls" are causing the coin to crash. There are no trolls with an unlimited supply of XPY to continue dumping it for weeks. Simple math (premine vs POW) would tell you that any potential "troll" effect is miniscule compared to massive amounts of XPY in GAW's possession as well as in the hands of many Hashpoint miners. It is a miracle that the coin is still trading close to $4 even though it has absolutely no practical use and ample symptoms of GAW's inability to implement their lofty promises regarding widespread adoption etc.

Furthermore, aside from a few loud individuals to the best of my knowledge there is no concerted effort to hurt Paycoin investors, nor has there ever been. I can't speak for everyone but I know that many here are working on collecting and verifying information. Please excuse us if we gloat occasionally at the rather unbelievable fumbles happening with GAW. This comes from having predicted many of them long ago, which - to your point - was a warning that some chose to ignore.

There were quite a few reasonable media publications about GAW recently. You've seen the reaction on HT. If you have any other ideas of how this can be resolved more amicably please share.

come on suchmoon when something is going wrong it is better to blame the person next you or hackers or day traders. Hell i seen someone at a school say he blamed the money he lost when he messing with this paycoin as a result of him not having fed the cat before leaving for the school field trip.  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Bourbon44

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:28:28 AM

Primer

@GAWCEO open debate and written statements are two very different things. Demanding oral arguments and then back-tracking to a request for written briefs is a seemingly cowardice move. At the very least, it shows a lack of confidence in your ability to support your own argument, and at worst, it indicates that you never intended to uphold your initial challenge.

GAWCEO @Primer

sburn @GAWCEO said:

Uhhmmm. Video?
GAWCEO @sburn

That's what I call backtracking.  He called for the debate - not an "exchange of letters," we all know what that means, Andrew called his bluff.  Now he wants his attorney to write some letters for him.

Sorry, I keep editing.  This really burns me.  What a chicken sh*t move.  I would have almost (stress almost) given him credit if he at least had the balls to get up there and answer questions about all the bull sh*t he spewed.  Now he won't do that because he knows that he'll look like a complete ass.
jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:37:14 AM

speaking of backtracking: https://hashtalk.org/topic/28636/paybase-amazon-ann/23 Is this fucker realy trying to say he never said he was going to have partnerships with amazon ect? this is really getting bad.
bananafana

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:37:37 AM

https://blog.paybase.com/paybase-and-amazon-make-purchases-with-paycoin/

Formerly known as Zinc Save, which allows users to make purchases on Amazon.com, this service is now named PaySave.
[...]
Beta testing for PaySave is already underway, with a formal debut (which we will announce publicly) to follow soon thereafter.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/28636/paybase-amazon-ann/5

Comment from GAWCEO:
I can confirm that I personally verified the original announcement and the word "partnership" was never used.

We are willing to have a 3rd party audit if we need to close this

In other news ...
https://hashtalk.org/topic/28638/cc-purchase/2

I can´t buy more xpy, it says i need to try later.
[...]
Stripe might have figured it out and shut them down again.

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 07:48:57 AM

Primer

GAWCEO @Primer

sburn @GAWCEO said:

Uhhmmm. Video?
GAWCEO @sburn

That's what I call backtracking.  He called for the debate - not an "exchange of letters," we all know what that means, Andrew called his bluff.  Now he wants his attorney to write some letters for him.

Sorry, I keep editing.  This really burns me.  What a chicken sh*t move.  I would have almost (stress almost) given him credit if he at least had the balls to get up there and answer questions about all the bull sh*t he spewed.  Now he won't do that because he knows that he'll look like a complete ass.
LOL now this is some funny stuff wants to get lawyers in this mess, i wonder how they are going to get the legal fees and so forth paid at the end of the day  Roll Eyes

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
drasted

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:57:10 AM

speaking of backtracking: https://hashtalk.org/topic/28636/paybase-amazon-ann/23 Is this fucker realy trying to say he never said he was going to have partnerships with amazon ect? this is really getting bad.

Regarding partnerships
https://archive.today/jx4I4
most of you did your homework and figured out who some of the partners of our company will be ... Second, I already over-stepped our NDA once by disclosing partnerships, and I won't do it again.
Anyone know who the "figured out" partnerships were?
I got called out of a movie with my wife tonight by one of the very companies mentioned in that "article" who was pissed off.
He doesn't explicitly say it's Amazon he's referring to here, might be one of the others. But he is referring to one of the "partnerships" mentioned in this coinfire article
https://coinfire.cf/2014/11/22/is-gaw-miners-lying-about-partnerships/
so it's Target, Amazon, or Walmart.
corygto

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 08:15:52 AM

[21:44] <irctc239> hi
[21:44] <markin> hi irctc239
[21:45] <irctc239> is there a way to sell virtual currencies like paybase is doing? id like to sell bitcoin to kyc customers
[21:47] <markin> irctc239: That is against the terms of service
[21:47] <irctc239> Not trying to be jealous but paybase is still operating under stripe
[21:47] <irctc239> key pk_live_OP28cVFiWFoNZ6MweSwwER6x
[21:49] <irctc239> If there's a way around it, I'd like to also do that
[21:50] <markin> irctc239: then they are very clearly violating the terms of service, to my knowledge, paybase even disabled Stripe yesterday
[21:50] <irctc239> Oh I guess they're cycling accounts because that key is live

Last edited by BitJane

Good stuff bitpop. Thanks for taking your time to dig that up.
Pages: « 1 ... 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 [750] 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: