Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 [751] 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376981 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 08:19:56 AM

Sigh

i take it you don't want to have a debate via USPS mail ?   Grin

I'll write my response tomorrow, its nearly 1AM here and I can't think straight because of sleep deprivation lol.

This is getting ridiculous at this point honestly.

It's as if he didn't expect you to call his bluff. For the response I recommend using a singing telegram in a chicken suit: http://www.bigapplesingingtelegrams.com/popular-costumes/
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 08:31:30 AM

So, not sure if this has happened to anyone else that bought XPY with a CC, but it looks like the pending charge on my card is gone. It didn't post to my account. It's as if Stripe just canceled it. I wonder if they are canceling the orders, or it is just a glitch on mine. I didn't report the charge, or in any way request a chargeback.

If, and this is a big **IF** as I have no evidence other than my anecdotal story, Stripe is reversing all the charges, GAW could be out a bunch of XPY and USD.

EDIT: I'll post if the other charge I made disappears as well. I'd expect it to post by Monday for a normal charge.

They would be out only XPY, right? Perhaps some penalty or deposit in USD, but not a whole lot probably. If that also helped them dump some XPY on the exchanges on the upswing it might have been worth it, although this was quite a desperate move. Just like the fire sale of Antminers.
Enzyme

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 08:36:14 AM

So, not sure if this has happened to anyone else that bought XPY with a CC, but it looks like the pending charge on my card is gone. It didn't post to my account. It's as if Stripe just canceled it. I wonder if they are canceling the orders, or it is just a glitch on mine. I didn't report the charge, or in any way request a chargeback.

If, and this is a big **IF** as I have no evidence other than my anecdotal story, Stripe is reversing all the charges, GAW could be out a bunch of XPY and USD.

EDIT: I'll post if the other charge I made disappears as well. I'd expect it to post by Monday for a normal charge.
As stated earlier, they've probably violated some T&Cs.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 08:47:37 AM

SO, were stolen credit cards used to purchase Paycoin? If so, will Paycoin can to return the money they accepted?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 08:48:21 AM

https://blog.paybase.com/paybase-and-amazon-make-purchases-with-paycoin/

Formerly known as Zinc Save, which allows users to make purchases on Amazon.com, this service is now named PaySave.
[...]
Beta testing for PaySave is already underway, with a formal debut (which we will announce publicly) to follow soon thereafter.

No more pre-announcements (TM). I'm surprised they are still pushing for this. Looks like a horribly convoluted and fragile system, likely to be broken the next day after Amazon finds out that Paybase misused their APIs.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9997659;topicseen#msg9997659
sorryforthat

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:14:18 AM

SO, were stolen credit cards used to purchase Paycoin? If so, will Paycoin can to return the money they accepted?

I wouldn't doubt it, this happens all the time. Despite that fact, most banks offer fraud protection and will get your money back to you.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:02:26 AM

Sigh

i take it you don't want to have a debate via USPS mail ?   Grin

I'll write my response tomorrow, its nearly 1AM here and I can't think straight because of sleep deprivation lol.

This is getting ridiculous at this point honestly.

Get some sleep  Cool   Looking forward to what you have to say  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:25:01 AM

This is EXACTLY what the SEC and other financial authorities would like to hear...:

"...We will move the market ourselves ..." ... Wink

VERY NICE shot in the leg, Retard ...I mean Homero...  Grin

Clear case of Documented Market Manipulation...

ZiG

The SEC might not care about a virtual market though. I'm not defending GAW, but the law is trailing so far behind, PayCoin might as well be the equivalent of in-game gold in an RPG, baseball cards, coupons, or bottlecaps.  They might not really care about a new virtual currency... They might get a slap on the wrist for being a money transmitter, if they didn't have that license with FINCEN. If GAW created the market and a virtual currency, that's not much different than selling parker brothers monopoly money on ebay.

There's a thread somewhere around here about reporting them as a ponzi, that would probably carry the most weight and get the most attention from the feds to be taken seriously.

Actually they do care and have started clamping down on cryptos. All of the scams and all of the complaints have done this. Fraudsters, Sleazy Devs, and Pump and Dumpers have brought this on. There is a shitstorm on the horizon and when it hits it will not be pretty. Most of these ICO, IPO, and crowdfunded coins should have been registered with the SEC or attempted to skirt it with legaleeze (up for debate if it will pass the SEC sniff test - will probably be a court challenge sometime in the future)

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113258/appcoins-crypto-crowdfunding-and-the-potential-sec-regulation-pitfall

It's a shitstorm Randy!

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
corygto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:30:04 AM

This is EXACTLY what the SEC and other financial authorities would like to hear...:

ZiG

The SEC might not care about a virtual market though. I'm not defending GAW, but the law is trailing so far behind, PayCoin might as well be the equivalent of in-game gold in an RPG, baseball cards, coupons, or bottlecaps.  They might not really care about a new virtual currency... They might get a slap on the wrist for being a money transmitter, if they didn't have that license with FINCEN. If GAW created the market and a virtual currency, that's not much different than selling parker brothers monopoly money on ebay.

There's a thread somewhere around here about reporting them as a ponzi, that would probably carry the most weight and get the most attention from the feds to be taken seriously.

Actually they do care and have started clamping down on cryptos. All of the scams and all of the complaints have done this. Fraudsters, Sleazy Devs, and Pump and Dumpers have brought this on. There is a shitstorm on the horizon and when it hits it will not be pretty. Most of these ICO, IPO, and crowdfunded coins should have been registered with the SEC or attempted to skirt it with legaleeze (up for debate if it will pass the SEC sniff test - will probably be a court challenge sometime in the future)

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113258/appcoins-crypto-crowdfunding-and-the-potential-sec-regulation-pitfall

It's a shitstorm Randy!

The shit-hawks are circling overhead!
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:42:02 AM

ZiG

It's a shitstorm Randy!

I'm bringing in the Green Bastard from points unknown!

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 11:39:34 AM

ZiG

It's a shitstorm Randy!
at this rate more like a hail shit storm  Shocked

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:06:08 PM

ZiG

It's a shitstorm Randy!

You mean,this guy Huh

Hulk!! Smash Josh!!!  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:41:56 PM

ZiG

It's a shitstorm Randy!

You mean,this guy Huh

No I mean this guy:

here he is in action:

http://youtu.be/a_dVdhNgwrc?t=1m48s

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:57:58 PM

ZiG

It's a shitstorm Randy!

You mean,this guy Huh

No I mean this guy:

here he is in action:

http://youtu.be/a_dVdhNgwrc?t=1m48s
Best show ever, I think I watched every episode over 10x each lol.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Lukey_P

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:04:29 PM

Now look at this persons posts:

https://hashtalk.org/user/albundy

This really makes me think...
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:06:18 PM

You wonder why he owns his own forum? He has bots shilling for them.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 01:29:36 PM

Lmao real guy or not?

NotAPonzi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:30:42 PM

What a bunch of clowns
Lukey_P

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:34:06 PM

Lmao real guy or not?

No way man, thats just not possible. Not even the most deranged person in the world can be THAT insanely metal.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 01:36:59 PM

Lmao real guy or not?

No way man, thats just not possible. Not even the most deranged person in the world can be THAT insanely metal.

Amazing photo though

Pages: « 1 ... 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 [751] 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: