Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:54:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 [753] 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376995 times)
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 04:17:55 PM

Its no longer customers at Gaw its a cult

JacktShipper said:

If gaw delivers, I'll just neglect all other crypto companies and stay here.
It's odd quoting myself but I wanted to add this; Josh is a smart guy, he values his customers and he understands the current sentiment within the industry on top of that he probably realises that many people will feel like this and that it would make for the most epic hero story ever if GAW ended up doing it all right and becoming a beacon of light, and therefor they will deliver, regardless of the costs, because the future gain is just so so big.

bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 04:32:31 PM

Another point of stupidity in the HT camp is the inability to understand that merchant integration = continuous downward market pressure. You have the same morons yelling "Down with Dumpers" and pleading for everyone to max out their credit cards to buy up all the XPY (@ a 10% fee no less) on the exchanges to drive the price up (never mind that Josh & CO are those endlessly dumping into the market right now) and in the same breath these idiots say that people buying from merchants with XPY will bring the price up. Completely effing stupid. Merchants do NOT hold crypto, they DUMP it as soon as they get it.

The merchants (if Josh delivers on it at all) don't get XPY. Here's what the Terms of Use have to say about Paysave:
https://paybase.com/terms-of-use
4. PAYSAVE. Using your PayCoin balance in your Paybase Account, you can use PaySave to purchase goods or services online from select merchants. Because completing a purchase through PaySave requires Paybase to convert PayCoin to a form of payment accepted by the merchant, all purchases made through PaySave are final and nonrefundable. Paybase may impose a transaction fee on purchases made through PaySave.

The part about "convert PayCoin to a form of payment accepted by the merchant" can't mean anything except paybase turning around and selling the XPY on one of the exchanges. GAW certainly isn't going to provide the cash for it. So in addition to fees and non-refundable purchases, spending XPY translates immediately into selling pressure on the exchanges. Plus they still might be letting you find things on Amazon only to discover that the package is from some other retailer.

Predicted HT bot response: "You didn't expect convenience like this to be free or easy, did you?"

Actual HT comment on the pre-announcement thread: "I'm assuming GAW has done their due diligence on this and spoken to the necessary teams at Amazon."

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 04:38:19 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 04:50:25 PM by Paul Revere

Right, I do understand that the "merchant integration" plans currently being bandied about in GAW land do not involve merchants directly accepting XPY, but most of the posters there DO think that is what is going to happen. Any way you slice it, it is the same result, though. When someone spends a crypto it is converted into hard currency and the crypto is dumped back into the market creating a buyers market, as these dumps will always be priced to sell now on the exchanges. The more that is spent, the more gets dumped and the lower the price goes.

P.S: This downward pressure from merchant integration is one of the things that BTC is struggling with right now. The only way it will change is when there are enough people using a crypto that hold some amount in their wallets at all times, thus creating a price anchor. The jury is out as to if and at what price this anchor will hold BTC. As for XPY, there simply isn't anywhere remotely close to enough people who will use it to create such an anchor. Then factor in the millions of XPY belonging to "investors (aka GAW insiders) who are waiting to dump XPY and the whole thing goes south real fast. Spending XPY WILL drive the price down, it is simple math.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:05:48 PM

Can we please do something to slow this train derailment for the next 160-ish days?

I have staked coins that I need to cash out, and need the value of XPY to stay about the same.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:13:19 PM

Check it out, you lot need to come to http://weeklyponzi.com/ its way better than  CD and you can  5 times your investments just keep receiving and placeing them again at weeklyponzi im in profit for over 5 btc now! 100 btc gets you 30 btc in some hours. You can also watch the blockchain of the wallet paying out

JUST DON'T GAMBLE ON THE LAST DAY OF THIS WEEK AS YOU WILL BE LIKELY TO LOSE

It's hard to feel sympathy for people that fall for shit like this.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:15:46 PM

Can we please do something to slow this train derailment for the next 160-ish days?

I have staked coins that I need to cash out, and need the value of XPY to stay about the same.

puwaha - looks like your keeping up on HT - How do I sell a Staker- I have 1 that I would like to get rid of. If at all possible

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Paul Revere

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:17:18 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 05:40:04 PM by Paul Revere

Check it out, you lot need to come to http://weeklyponzi.com/ its way better than  CD and you can  5 times your investments just keep receiving and placeing them again at weeklyponzi im in profit for over 5 btc now! 100 btc gets you 30 btc in some hours. You can also watch the blockchain of the wallet paying out

You've been Paycoined in agonizing slow motion!

https://hashtalk.org/topic/28669/paybase-buy-sell-spread-and-merchant-adoption

Ya, you are missing something. You forgot the nottafee spread paid to get XPY at Paybase in the first place for one thing. And most likely credit card fees as well. I am sure there are more "nottafees" I have overlooked here as well..

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:37:29 PM

puwaha - looks like your keeping up on HT - How do I sell a Staker- I have 1 that I would like to get rid of. If at all possible

You can't sell a staker.  You'd have to sell your whole account.

I'm going to opine that you will eventually be able to sell a staker that is empty of paycoins on the market, but only if it's empty.  If it has a paycoin in it... it will not be within this first 180 day staking round.  They will wait until the next round for that.  It's too messy.

strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:43:42 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 06:00:52 PM by strangerdanger101

You can't sell a staker.  You'd have to sell your whole account.

I'm going to opine that you will eventually be able to sell a staker that is empty of paycoins on the market, but only if it's empty.  If it has a paycoin in it... it will not be within this first 180 day staking round.  They will wait until the next round for that.  It's too messy.

I'm sure a lot of people are in this guys situation.

Seems to me the time to get out was before Paycoin went live and the Zens were still worth 11 dollars on the market.  You're locked in now because of forced 2fa.

Or as Captain Hindsight would put it.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
coinmaster222

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:17:30 PM

I have bought a few empty stakers from people,just generate the harware code and sell it.May be wrong but worth a try.I was buying 6 month stakers for 2 xpy

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8982

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 06:25:04 PM

http://blog.paybase.com/paybase-and-amazon-make-purchases-with-paycoin/

oh look that 100% unique integration into amazon is actually just a copy of purse.io with less discount, i doubt they will be offering upto 20% discount like purse.

TBH I don't know how exactly purse.io works, but it actually buys stuff on Amazon doesn't it? Paysave doesn't even do that:

https://paybase.com/paysave-faq - We fulfill your order from the lowest cost vendor or retailer. This means that if you place an order using the PaySave button on Macy's, it may come in a box from Walmart, or vice versa.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8982

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 06:26:03 PM

I have bought a few empty stakers from people,just generate the harware code and sell it.May be wrong but worth a try.I was buying 6 month stakers for 2 xpy

How do you "generate the harware code"?
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:29:22 PM

How do you "generate the harware code"?

Same here how do you generate a hardware code?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Paul Revere

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:32:56 PM

They just can't figure it out: https://hashtalk.org/topic/28648/why-cant-we-still-use-xpy-on-the-hash-market-gawminers-com-and-hashgear/34

Why would they accept your XPY when they are sitting on a mountain of it and have designed the system so that they have "Prime Controllers" that shit out vast amounts more of XPY into their pile everyday??

The whole purpose of this scam is to take YOUR $ & BTC and put it in Josh&Co's pocket. Figure it the Eff out already, morons.

You have been Paycoined, Chumps!

Funny to see Lizard back at it on HT. The poor SOB can't figure out what side he is on from one minute to the next.  Roll Eyes

vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:38:08 PM

Funny to see Lizard back at it on HT. The poor SOB can't figure out what side he is on from one minute to the next.  Roll Eyes

Don't know about all of you guys/girls... but I'm on my own side.  If people want to put their btc/$ into XPY, then so be it.  I've already done my own due dilligence... and I consider putting btc/$ into XPY equal to putting it into cryptodouble...

You may make out, you may not... earlier you got in and out the better your chances of actually coming away with a positive balance...

That's my opinion.  Everyone else is welcome to their own.

Side note, I did a quicker excavation looking for some branch away from the original 12mil coins for the other tx ID... same result.  I'll put someone together either today or tomorrow with a nice slide show perhaps...

This space not for rent...
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:51:58 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 07:18:00 PM by interstellar

Check it out, you lot need to come to http://weeklyponzi.com/ its way better than  CD and you can  5 times your investments just keep receiving and placeing them again at weeklyponzi im in profit for over 5 btc now! 100 btc gets you 30 btc in some hours. You can also watch the blockchain of the wallet paying out

Actually you shouldn't advertise that site (but are probably doing so because you are worried about your deposit). I've been keeping an eye on it. At this point any money entering that ponzi is dead lost money based on my calculations. Even with more than 5 days left! That's because people are starting to see risk now in entering so new deposits are slowing and there are so many deposits to pay. Ponzis are really ugly. A ton of people who thought they were in early are about to be burned.

There is an actual cost on getting 130% on your money. It's not free money. If you are near the top of that list, you are probably already about to be burned.

the other thing interesting about this is this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=492142.40

It looks like this site has been around for at least a year and was basically a dead site with no one playing (4 depositers on the last round according to this thread). Now it's taking off. I guess every dog has its day and 2015 is looking to be the year of the ponzi! LMFAO.
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:54:44 PM

They just can't figure it out: https://hashtalk.org/topic/28648/why-cant-we-still-use-xpy-on-the-hash-market-gawminers-com-and-hashgear/34

Why would they accept your XPY when they are sitting on a mountain of it and have designed the system so that they have "Prime Controllers" that shit out vast amounts more of XPY into their pile everyday??

The whole purpose of this scam is to take YOUR $ & BTC and put it in Josh&Co's pocket. Figure it the Eff out already, morons.

You have been Paycoined, Chumps!

Paul Revere, a lot of your posts are funny--but come'on mayne--why you gotta call us chumps ?   Grin

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Paul Revere

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:57:12 PM

Paul Revere, a lot of your posts are funny--but come'on mayne--why you gotta call us chumps ?   Grin

Because I was getting flak for calling GAW cultists morons too often! Figured I would mix it up a bit... Grin

coinmaster222

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:01:54 PM

well as I have no empty stakers cant try to find out but @tankjr on HT think it was him sold me some,best idea is ask on HT

GAW

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:04:00 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 07:14:06 PM by GAW

Gaw Announcement

Service Downtime
Someone accidentally kicked out the extension cord for our miners during our annual indoor company volleyball tournament. We apologize for the inconvenience this downtime may cause.

edit: I was just informed by our tech team we do not actually have miners..... well..... this is awkward, you can disregard that last message.
Pages: « 1 ... 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 [753] 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: