Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:02:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 [754] 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377005 times)
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:10:18 PM

well as I have no empty stakers cant try to find out but @tankjr on HT think it was him sold me some,best idea is ask on HT

I think the only way to get rid of them is if you held onto the code when you fist bought it and didn't activate it still have the original code, you can sell off the code otherwise I'm pretty sure theres no way to revert an active staker.  I dont have a staker so I can't test it but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:11:22 PM

They just can't figure it out: https://hashtalk.org/topic/28648/why-cant-we-still-use-xpy-on-the-hash-market-gawminers-com-and-hashgear/34

Paul Revere, a lot of your posts are funny--but come'on mayne--why you gotta call us chumps ?   Grin

Chumps, morons, idiots, retards, etc. remarks tend to disarm the good info posted.

Kicking someone when they are down does not create an ally - only more animosity.

Then again, this is btctalk. We get it all here.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:15:03 PM

They just can't figure it out: https://hashtalk.org/topic/28648/why-cant-we-still-use-xpy-on-the-hash-market-gawminers-com-and-hashgear/34

Paul Revere, a lot of your posts are funny--but come'on mayne--why you gotta call us chumps ?   Grin

Chumps, morons, idiots, retards, etc. remarks tend to disarm the good info posted.

Kicking someone when they are down does not create an ally - only more animosity.

Then again, this is btctalk. We get it all here.

I disagree. When people are deeply psychologically invested in something like the whole Paycoin scam/cult, the best tool one has to knock them out of their delirium is the "Shamehammer".

Edit to add: Some sort of weird quote vortex happening with this post even though there are no quote brackets at the end of it.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:15:48 PM

so someone hacked pay-dice so sorry to hear but its too easy with an SQL injection if you leave your site open to that.SQL Injection holds the top spot in the Top 10 list of most critical vulnerabilities! An attack based on a SQL Injection vulnerability, permits anyone able to construct a properly-crafted URL to pull down names, credit card numbers and any other sort of confidential and sensitive commercial data.

interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:20:25 PM

so someone hacked pay-dice so sorry to hear but its too easy with an SQL injection if you leave your site open to that

That site was like the one legitimate thing people could actually do with their XPY. Unlike the other 99% of hashtalkers who were sitting around on the forum, that guy bandit was building shit for paycoin. Not just the hack actually but the instability of XPY really killed him too it sounds like. It sounds like he got well punished for his efforts in any case. Took a bath on the whole thing. The other guy who put up the really crappy paycoindice.net at least was able to sell off his site for 50xpy apparently.

It was kinda inevitable. Everything Gaw touches turns to shit rather quickly. That's the one sure thing that history teaches us.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:24:06 PM

Edit to add: Some sort of weird quote vortex happening with this post even though there are no quote brackets at the end of it.
I think that is because you have one more "opening" quote tag than "closing" ones.
The forum script does auto-add one in the end in that case, if i am not wrong.

interstellar

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:24:28 PM

so someone hacked pay-dice so sorry to hear but its too easy with an SQL injection if you leave your site open to that.SQL Injection holds the top spot in the Top 10 list of most critical vulnerabilities! An attack based on a SQL Injection vulnerability, permits anyone able to construct a properly-crafted URL to pull down names, credit card numbers and any other sort of confidential and sensitive commercial data.

Yeah I don't get why people are pumping these financial-based sites out quickly with these crappy tools such as php and mysql as if they were just building some shitty blog site. Sites handling money or private info requires a whole 'nother class of programming tools and and skills to do safely and properly. Dear god, use the right tools for the job or just skip it.
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:25:51 PM

All an attacker needs to perform an SQL Injection hacking attack is a web browser, knowledge of SQL queries and creative guess work to important table and field names. The sheer simplicity of SQL Injection has fuelled its popularity.

Paul Revere

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:37:02 PM

GAW faithful starting to use the neato "Paycoin ticker" widget:

and they see this:

And react like this:

Cool widget!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:39:15 PM

I am thinking there is actually something wrong with Homero. From the way he grins like an idiot in all his photos to this constant fumbling around and lying. Has anyone met him personally? Is he mildly retarded or what?

Look at this new one:

https://archive.today/TPpcu#100%

I can confirm that I personally verified the original announcement and the word "partnership" was never used.

We are willing to have a 3rd party audit if we need to close this

Aside from multiple posts by him screaming partnerships and NDA, let's not forget his little Cease and Desist to Coinfire.

Coinfire writes an article confirming that there are no partnerships, Homero instructs his lawyer to send a C&D stating that is not true.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/248372603/Coinfire-Cease-and-Desist

In sum, GAW has not lied about partnership

This is his own fucking lawyer for GAWd's sake.  Cheesy

So today Homero says he never said partnerships, yesterday Coinfire confirmed that, Homero then sets his lawyer after them, claiming that they are lying that there are no partnerships.

This is the mind of someone mentally ill or "not all there" at work.  Going back to all his photos and that stupid grin on his face, it is as though the photographer has to instruct him to smile each time. Now smile Joshy smile. Good boy.

Someone should set up a real betting site not that 12 y/o betting moose bullshit and set out each next step that is going to occur with Homero starting off with Miami.

1. Ladies and Gentleman unfortunately our keynote speaker Homero's private plane encountered some mechanical issues on take off and he will not be here today. He will be happy to take your questions by email and answer all of them when he can.

2. as above but Homero is in the house but suffered food poising so his lawyer will answer your questions.

and on and on.

He will continue the charade of rallying everyone to go the conference, continue his exclaimed excitement to be going there all the way up to and including the day of there conference then will bail. I think I even saw him say he is catering the after party or lunch or something. That should be easy to verify. And then the free tickets. Big announcement about giving away 2 tickets to the conference, a whopping 180 dollars each value, that they as sponsors obviously got for free in the first place. Then the most revealing part, all the followers on that site gushing about the chance to win them and see him speak, except for they are all penniless.  These are all small fry penniless losers with maybe 100 dollars invested in this garbage. They hang around that forum for the ridiculous chit chat amongst them and have no real vested interest in seeing this nonsense work. I would love to go to the conference but my 1995 car will never make the drive. Then you got a guy inside Miami around the corner from the convention, squealing he would love to go but cannot afford a ticket thus would like to win the ones in the competition. One after the other with their woeful tale of not having two nickels to rub together. That there is the sum total of his customer base. Paupers. That's why they cannot differentiate between a bullshit plug in mere javascript bookmark and the original claim of buying direct from Amazon with this toycoin. Because they never planned to buy a single thing period. They don't have any real or even this imaginary money in the first place.

The mood over there is definitely of them having had the wind knocked out of their sails. No more hissing about trolls and fud, no more staunch in Paycoin we believe, rather back to giggling and gossiping about their pathetic daily lives with each other.

So we are back to nothing. Their pennies that they have locked up in some make believe device that doesn't exist. Nothing to spend on nothing available from Amazon Walmart and Target and Macy's of all things. No possibility to purchase more fake coins with credit cards that are not allowed. No floors no ceilings, no debates, nothing. Lots and lots of nothing.

Hi my name is Homero. Would you like a big bag of nothing?
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:44:08 PM

nice Smiley

maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:48:04 PM

Not catering

We are putting on the conference party
  Roll Eyes

https://archive.today/clqa6#100%
blacklizard

Activity: 139
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:49:01 PM

https://hashtalk.org/user/cyberlizard REAL Second Tier Cult Member and Josh's underling. Enabler of this ongoing scam.

Hilarious, you do know that wrongly accusing someone of wrongdoing is an offence just like knowingly being involved in a scam right? You're screaming for class action while dragging others into your FUD baking at the same time. Laughable.

---

Funny to see Lizard back at it on HT. The poor SOB can't figure out what side he is on from one minute to the next.  Roll Eyes

Thanks for the SOB.

I have a very clear cut opinion on ZC and Paybase and raised it several times. Don't judge what you don't know shit about because it's temporarily. Read my posts and show my a recent one that is defending the current state of GAWminers or Paybase. Until then, SOB right back at ya.
Paul Revere

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:57:30 PM

https://hashtalk.org/user/cyberlizard REAL Second Tier Cult Member and Josh's underling. Enabler of this ongoing scam.

Hilarious, you do know that wrongly accusing someone of wrongdoing is an offence just like knowingly being involved in a scam right? You're screaming for class action while dragging others into your FUD baking at the same time. Laughable.

---

Funny to see Lizard back at it on HT. The poor SOB can't figure out what side he is on from one minute to the next.  Roll Eyes

Thanks for the SOB.

I have a very clear cut opinion on ZC and Paybase and raised it several times. Don't judge what you don't know shit about because it's temporarily. Read my posts and show my a recent one that is defending the current state of GAWminers or Paybase. Until then, SOB right back at ya.

Awe.  Are you going to cry now? There, there, everything is going to be just fine. Cry

interstellar

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:58:39 PM

---

Thanks for the SOB.

What is going on with this love of ponzis right now? Flavor of the week? Or is it a symptom of the times now that coin prices and difficulty are not allowing any sort of ROI?

It's starting to make me wonder if the bitcoin/altcoin phenomena isn't just some fad that people in 10 or 20 years are going to laugh about or barely remember.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1972

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 08:13:46 PM

So we are back to nothing. Their pennies that they have locked up in some make believe device that doesn't exist. Nothing to spend on nothing available from Amazon Walmart and Target and Macy's of all things. No possibility to purchase more fake coins with credit cards that are not allowed. No floors no ceilings, no debates, nothing. Lots and lots of nothing.

Hi my name is Homero. Would you like a big bag of nothing?

Thanks, i lol'ed pretty hard at that last line, well played!  Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 08:14:09 PM

Not catering

Roll Eyes

Just remember, as soon as he is on Florida soil, he can be taken in to custody and/or indicted. Florida has some of the country's most cut-and-dry antitrust laws on the books. I would encourage people to contact the FL state AG and enquire about their invite to the "conference party".

Office of Attorney General
State of Florida
The Capitol PL-01
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1050

Complaint link: http://myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/Main/E3EB45228E9229DD85257B05006E32EC

Fraud Hotline 1-866-966-7226

Please be respectful and stick to the facts.

Scott-

=======
Below, is just a sample of what could be applied to Garza's M.O.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1972

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 08:21:21 PM

the gaw-faithful are comparing XPY balances... I don't get it. Nobody does that in real life. I certainly don't ask my coworkers or friends how many btc's they have or whatever - it's like talking about your stock portfolio to strangers. Just doesn't happen!   Huh

https://hashtalk.org/topic/28657/how-many-paycoins-do-you-paycoin-supporters-have/15

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
GAW

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 08:22:33 PM

Not catering

Roll Eyes

Just remember, as soon as he is on Florida soil, he can be taken in to custody and/or indicted. Florida has some of the country's most cut-and-dry antitrust laws on the books. I would encourage people to contact the FL state AG and enquire about their invite to the "conference party".

State of Florida
The Capitol PL-01

Complaint link: http://myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/Main/E3EB45228E9229DD85257B05006E32EC

Scott-

=======

https://i.imgur.com/hfiYKnZ.png
I'm going to need you to delete this post sir.
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 08:28:12 PM

Not catering

Roll Eyes

State of Florida
The Capitol PL-01

Scott-

=======

not saying there was wrong doing, but this was funny, i think it takes more than a phone call or email to have someone brought in on charges.  investigations take a long time, there is no double-jeopardy, so when they try and convict you--charges tend to stick. 

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 [754] 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: