Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 [1192] 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376927 times)
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:16:44 PM

1,000,000$ domain-name purchase was more important than paying for the electric bills  Grin
It was so they had something they could sell off during bankruptcy.

Either that, or depending on the terms of the sale if they didn't make payment after a set time the domain would revert to the old owner and previous payments would be forfeit. It isn't unheard of.

Imagine the publicity if they lost btc.com. Power going out in a DC? You can spin that. Losing BTC.com due to nonpayment? That's way more public and way harder to spin.

Exactly. The domain is in escrow. The escrow agent told them it will be returned to the seller on the 20th.

https://archive.today/iKu2N

I must admit, as much as I dislike Garza, I do have to admire his ability to spin and control spin. People who have that kind of "gift of gab" are so different from me that I can't help but find them fascinating. Even if they are assholes.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:22:52 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2015, 10:16:47 PM by Paul Revere

I traced (with my limited ability) one of the mystery 125k addresses back to here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PQwnjVo41ZEyyDNCAYyd16HBaYiSRdwCWf.htm
That address is (was) one of the Prime Controllers?

That address was cleaned out    @ 2015-02-25 11:44:51 I suspect this is when the "hack" occurred, or perhaps when steps were taken to avert theft? Dunno, but something real odd is going on. After that the 125k bounces from new address to new address several times over the past few days.  The most interesting address is this one: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PDpkRQwQXXmiu24PzLfXLqMtFtAGj27ywH.htm Which was active for a couple weeks gaining a few thousand every day , building up to 100k+ and then was emptied out on the 25th (coinciding with the last big p&d and or the "hack"). Then two 125 k deposits on the 28th, and then quickly emptied again. Those 125k amounts have bounced to a new address every day and then move on, completely emptying the address.  I wish I knew more about this, hoping someone with more knowledge about these things will take a look and explain what they think is going on, but it sure looks fishy as hell to me.

Edit to add: This is where that 125k is sitting today: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PS8tY3fH1uZ1mJqK66R1dBQzMWzMeXZuk8.htm

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
trixter

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:23:15 PM

DMCA takedown notice is also a possibility, although I'm not sure if it would work that quickly.

While the DMCA is a favorite go-to for takedowns, the ECPA (18 USC 2511 et seq) would likely also be effective.  The ECPA was originally a 1986 law  that is horribly written at a time few understood technology in any capacity and the way that information is used has changed.  Temporary storage being applied to router memory as packets flow on a network is one example of why it needs reform.  But meh I digress, I just want to be able to get through law school so I can try to change some of the really bad tech laws that exist.  No one will listen to me without a law degree so I have to cross that hurdle first.

bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:27:39 PM

Still links to Paybase, gonna be funny to see them not be able to pay for it next month.

Oh, it's better than that. If you read the whole chain, the next payment is due ... tomorrow.

And I LOVE the "accountant in the hospital for three weeks and the dog ate my homework" crap.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:29:41 PM

1,000,000$ domain-name purchase was more important than paying for the electric bills  Grin

Either that, or depending on the terms of the sale if they didn't make payment after a set time the domain would revert to the old owner and previous payments would be forfeit. It isn't unheard of.

Imagine the publicity if they lost btc.com. Power going out in a DC? You can spin that. Losing BTC.com due to nonpayment? That's way more public and way harder to spin.

Exactly. The domain is in escrow. The escrow agent told them it will be returned to the seller on the 20th.

I must admit, as much as I dislike Garza, I do have to admire his ability to spin and control spin. People who have that kind of "gift of gab" are so different from me that I can't help but find them fascinating. Even if they are assholes.

There are people who have that kind of "gift of gab" without being destructive and self-destructive. Therefore I would not say Garza is gifted. I don't understand all this. If I would try to scam people I would have a plan to get out without self-damaging. If I would try to start a big project like XPY was intended, and without a Scam-Intention, I would try it on a "honest-way"... I watch this and don't understand how this all is possible.  
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:32:28 PM

Uh that was pretty close that they lose btc.com

If we're not notified that payment has been initiated, he will be cancelling the
transaction with Escrow.com and taking control of the domain again.

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:34:06 PM

Uh that was pretty close that they lose btc.com

If we're not notified that payment has been initiated, he will be cancelling the
transaction with Escrow.com and taking control of the domain again.

Well the next 10 days have passed.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:35:52 PM

No, look at the date on the "10 days" email. The 10 days is up tomorrow.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:37:48 PM

There are people who have that kind of "gift of gab" without being destructive and self-destructive. Therefore I would not say Garza is gifted. I don't understand all this. If I would try to scam people I would have a plan to get out without self-damaging. If I would try to start a big project like XPY was intended, and without a Scam-Intention, I would try it on a "honest-way"... I watch this and don't understand how this all is possible.  

Oh you are totally right, but I'd still say he is undeniably gifted. But in the same way Jim Jones and David Koresh were gifted. I'm just fascinated by people who can lure people in like that and make them so blind to reality.

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Paul Revere

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:40:13 PM

"Our Account(ant)" is in the hospital? WTF? Sounds like a "Dog ate my homework" BS excuse to me. About as creative, too. So, we are to believe this is a $100,000,000 operation and if the accountant is put out of action they can't pay their fucking bills for a month? LMAO! Suuuuuuure Buddy!

P.S: I don't see Ganza as a "gifted gabber", he simply has no qualms about lying directly to people. Those with a gift are able to avoid actually lying while spinning a web of deception- now THAT is a gift, but Homero is not in that league. He just brazenly lies and thus far most people he is dealing with are trusting/gullible.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:40:58 PM

I'm sure they are keeping up with all those payments.
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:41:03 PM

lol you guys are so funny acting like inspector gadget, love it  Grin

If all that stuff really is legit then damn this would be the dumbest scam ever. Do you reall think that if this was really a scam, you guys would find evidence (and so much) this easy?

And yes maybe some of it is true, but keep an open mind...some of it might be false as well...you and i just dont know!

Its perfectly clear you are handling this all with one goal only and that is proving it is a scam. Which is fine, but it clearly makes you block all other things that point in another direction...

Even if the honor program, the debitcard and stuff like that will show up, i know for sure you guys still will think its a scam...

But im not judging, its human nature...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 09:42:18 PM

Garza might finally learn how real escrow works.
trixter

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:42:28 PM

unless it was 10 days including the 23rd, meaning today is the deadline.
systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:43:13 PM

If all that stuff really is legit then damn this would be the dumbest scam ever. Do you reall think that if this was really a scam, you guys would find evidence (and so much) this easy?

And yes maybe some of it is true, but keep an open mind...some of it might be false as well...you and i just dont know!

Its perfectly clear you are handling this all with one goal only and that is proving it is a scam. It clearly makes you block all other things that point in another direction...

Even if the honor program, the debitcard and stuff like that will show up, i know for sure you guys still will think its a scam...

I think it's just the cryptographic proof of the legitimacy of the emails which reveal the scam that cause us to believe its a scam.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 09:48:07 PM

Its perfectly clear you are handling this all with one goal only and that is proving it is a scam. It clearly makes you block all other things that point in another direction...

The slight difference between "if the honor program, the debitcard and stuff like that will show up" and everything else is that all this shit already happened and none of it is particularly positive, to put it mildly. Whereas those things that you're mentioning are highly unlikely to happen if GAW can't pay its bills for months now and is getting groped by the SEC.
systematicdeception

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:50:39 PM

What is this and why was it locked/deleted so fast?

paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:51:09 PM

I think it's just the cryptographic proof of the legitimacy of the emails which reveal the scam that cause us to believe its a scam.

DKIM doesnt have to mean anything. Even if the DKIM is legit there are many other ways to create something like this. If some angry employee, hacker or whoever has root access to that domain he can create this all within 5 minutes..

Im not saying that happened, but if it looks like a frog it doesnt always mean it is a frog. Its like believing in ghosts or aliens...people who are convinced they excist always see every sign as some kind of prove...

And again im not saying you guys should stop or arent right...im just saying that every story has 2 side and as outsiders you never know what the whole story is...so all is based on assumptions instead of facts

@suchmoon, i fully agree on that. Things look far from positive at this stage. He said in about 2 weeks there will be some sort of a solution. Im very curious what that will be...and yes i know he said things before. But if things didnt worked out as planned it doesnt always have to be a scam.

And the problem offcourse now is that one side thinks its a scams and sees the emails as facts while the other side claims that they are altered during a small hack. So its a yes no game where nobody can convince each other Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Paul Revere

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:52:08 PM

@ Suchmoon: So you are implying that a company that can't pay the light bill is not going to start handing out bushels of $20 bills to people? CRAZY TALK! Homero promised he would! Cheesy

P.S: Who is going to break the bad news to Darrel (CoinMan):

systematicdeception

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:54:01 PM

This pretty much sums up every single user on Hashtalk....

DKIM doesnt have to mean anything. Even if the DKIM is legit there are many other ways to create something like this. If some angry employee, hacker or whoever has root access to that domain he can create this all within 5 minutes..

Im not saying that happened, but if it looks like a frog it doesnt always mean it is a frog. Its like believing in ghosts or aliens...people who are convinced they excist always see every sign as some kind of prove...

And again im not saying you guys should stop or arent right...im just saying that every story has 2 side and as outsiders you never know what the whole story is...so all is based on assumptions instead of facts

So you're implying that "some angry employee, hacker, or whoever" can write months worth of emails in 5 minutes? Now that's impressive.

Ah I see, you must be here to replace Vlad Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 [1192] 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: