Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:10:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 [1202] 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376938 times)
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2417
Merit: 1637

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:40:45 PM

My guess is this..

the SEC investigation has placed an administrative and financial burden on the company it wasn't expecting, providing the required info is going to be very time consuming for at least 1-2 people.

Based on the many outstanding bills and phone calls from legal departments requesting settlement, JM and his request for large amounts, money is something this company lacks.

The compromise of the email system, potentially multiple times, is also something that should not be in any way underestimated, yet seems to be being swept under the carpet.
vizique
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:42:03 PM

Thanks ironman22  Grin

500 coins... short memory Wink
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:52:27 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/33171/hacker-s-prove-gaw-is-not-a-scam

looking
see sycophants with their nonsense Grin Grin Grin
 Roll Eyes ::)he posts like fools and stupid
he did not realize that so far none of her posts come true Shocked Shocked

MrCoins says:

Allegation: SEC Investigating GAW (January/CoinFire)
False. The was no SEC investigation. CF reported there was, XPY tanked. The emails prove there was no such investigation at the time. They do however show that the SEC have subpoena GAW for information on February 6th. It also shows GAW efforts to comply by February 27th. GAW told the truth. The FUDders and CF lied and cost us dearly.

Wouldn't the subpoena for information be proof that there is an investigation.  When you get subpoenaed for information would it not be safe to assume someone is investigating you or am I wrong and why would Gonzo waste his resources with frivolous libel lawsuits instead of putting his money where his mouth is and proving everyone wrong instead of trying to silence dissent?

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:55:00 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 05:10:37 PM by Paul Revere

I am learning a bit more about tracing Blockchain. What fun stuff, it is amazing what you can find out doing that.  Wink
When I had traced that randomly selected ~13,000+ XPY  chunk that was being ping ponged around yesterday I did not know what I would find. Also, something was borked yesterday and address tags were not showing, but today they are there and now I see that most of the times where a "small" (5-10,000 XPY) chunk was cleaved off of a larger piece that was being laundered that they end up somewhere called "Cryptsy". Surprise Surprise, Surprise! LMFAO! In addition to that, I had stopped tracing yesterday at this address on 2015-02-25 21:35:22 : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PAjUmTHnNnPFtFUnvEqApHVosnie76TQTW.htm  When I continued tracing backwards that went through several in>out sham transactions from new addresses and ended up coming from this address: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PDpkRQwQXXmiu24PzLfXLqMtFtAGj27ywH.htm

Cue Gomer again: "Surprise, Surprise, Surprise". Funny how you can actually start to remember these addresses after a while. That address just happens to be the same "most interesting address" (click here to see post)I traced several of the 125,000 XPY chunks that are traveling around currently to. That wallet has 27 addresses, ALL of which have been cleaned out in the past few days, but have been actively accumulating XPY (we will get to where it all traces back to soon) and sending them to this "Cryptsy" place, usually by bouncing them through several new addresses, many times these addresses belonging to same wallets.  Hmmmm. Sounds like some fucking amateur trying to conceal the source of all of this XPY. Even so, you have to look at Cryptsy and see that there are still substantial Buy Bids in place and that there is a plethora of fucking imbeciles on HT that can not figure this shit out which means this amateur coin laundering is apparently good enough.

Oh, and anyone want to take a guess as to the original source of ALL (minus minor amounts of coins made from staking) of this 1,000,000+ web of XPY connected together by the same addresses ? Yup, it ALL comes straight from here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/tx.dws?1.htm After leaving the Premine, most of this XPY goes to multiple addys , sometimes getting split and then recombined, and mostly ending up here at some point: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PC4FduchmWbHNYgkHeaB1foMDyhgpJszh6.htm and then continuing on through addy after addy and in the end all connecting together by the same accounts, including several cryptsy accounts which are all controlled by the same person with access to all of these coins. I know others, primarily VanceFox have already traced many coins back to the premine, but I think it worthy to note that the massive amounts of XPY currently being juggled about in a shell game are also straight from there. While most of the idiots on HT are focused on the 5,000,000 XPY "security wallet"  there are a couple Million more XPY that were grabbed from various addresses and are now being shuffled around. And this is NOT some outside hack, because there is direct links between what is on the move after these giant amounts were taken out of various accounts during 2/25-2/26 are ALL linked back to the accounts where they started.

Also, I started looking at some of the major outputs (1-10,000 where they go in odd amounts to several addys) from these Cryptsy addys and EVERY time there is a corresponding pretty red candle on the chart, so you morons can quit blaming everyone else, 90% of the dumping on Cryptsy is from a single source. You know, the one person who has access to the premine and all of these various wallets. Figure it the fuck out already for God's sake! In case you are completely fucking retarded (and I know some on HT apparently are), I will give you a clue who that person is:  

Wish I had some more time to flesh out some of this tracing, but everyone who cares should take a look and start following some of this XPY being shuffled around to try to obscure it's origin. ESPECIALLY our friends from HT who have a lot of money riding on the future of XPY. Stop HT circle jerking and do some investigating, morons!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
DaveWave

Activity: 806

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:55:08 PM

If I remember, there were an awful lot of believers who said the sec investigation, broken by coinfire, was just a load of fud.

It was said on here and lots of hashtalkers also said it.

These same people are now saying that the bulk email leak is genuine and is proof that GAW is not a scam.

But, included in the leak are docs that offer pretty sold proof that the sec investigation was true all along.

So question is.

Who said the sec leak was fud but now believes it?
and of that group, who says that GAW is still not a scam?

I think there are quite a few of you out there!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
welchy8764

Activity: 262

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:02:54 PM

looking

hacker's

shudder

Hackers did not make these email available. The top notch techies at GAW never set the permissions correctly..  Shocked Shocked
vizique
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:04:52 PM

To deny the plain as the nose on your face fact that the SEC were, in January preparing the investigation, and obscure that fact with "GAW knew nothing til February so its all FUD" is actually bloody hilarious. At one point I was quite steamed that such simple truth could be so easily dismissed, but then I quite literally went away and had a coffee (smelt it LOL) and now I just have to laugh.

To keep blindly defending this abomination with such tenuous lines is just funny, no, really it is. It's not personal, its just damn funny. The SEC were obviously having a very busy new year fielding all the angry mob that saw GAW for what it is, a shambles and a financial risk if not a partially illegal venture.

When the CEO himself makes statements that indicate he has broken securities law [daytrading to make the money to make the mining payments], then its time to wise up and expect the SEC to be involved at least on a cursory level. To think otherwise is either foolish or ignorance.

When your legal guy is saying ...
It may be advisable to "turn off" Hashtalk.org for awhile (i.e. a few months) until we resolve the SEC inquiry - statements made on their by you Josh could potentially work against us in the future.  
I think I'd have learned enough about that company to evacuate my funds ASAP.

So, to deny these simple facts is rather silly to me.

The rhetoric doesn't work on the enlightened.
adipurnama

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

http://goo.gl/W11Kjy

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 05:12:40 PM

looking

MrCoins says:

Allegation: SEC Investigating GAW (January/CoinFire)
False. The was no SEC investigation. CF reported there was, XPY tanked. The emails prove there was no such investigation at the time. They do however show that the SEC have subpoena GAW for information on February 6th. It also shows GAW efforts to comply by February 27th. GAW told the truth. The FUDders and CF lied and cost us dearly.

Wouldn't the subpoena for information be proof that there is an investigation.  When you get subpoenaed for information would it not be safe to assume someone is investigating you or am I wrong and why would Gonzo waste his resources with frivolous libel lawsuits instead of putting his money where his mouth is and proving everyone wrong instead of trying to silence dissent?

from the beginning we've been together look lie
The first ... $ 20
continue amazon
proceed with the purchase via debit
1 million merchants
and the last one credit card with mastercard

none until this moment realized that the real
give poo coin 2-4 weeks
within 2-4 weeks poo coin in 1 cen
look all look stupid

Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:13:02 PM

Why is the google group containing all of the emails locked?  May i request access to view more.  i have 1 foot in and 1 foot out and would like access to the rest of the leaked content.   Will this be possible?

No, the group was originally public, once the mass access event was realized by the group admin it was locked down to domain access only.

Is the admin Gaw?  Surely someone Seen it coming & downloaded the whole library?   I ask because unless all of the emails are available GAW & Friends are going to claim " Cherry Picking" .
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:20:45 PM

this whole paycoin scam is just a ticking time bomb...i got out early with a little loss but still managed to get out in time...
vizique
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:28:54 PM

MrCoins
I couldn't have put it better myself. These guys don't understand my motive. They think I must be getting a backhander, bribe or profit from somewhere. They do not understand that I am doing it because I think it is right. These people do not understand or have these values.

OK, I can't answer you there so I will here....
To believe that a centralised currency such as Paycoin is good for crypto is flawed I believe and it's certainly not "right". It goes against the grain, the spirit and the whole ideology of what it (crypto) was built for.

It wasn't even a good business model.... Prime Controllers, Tiered Networks and payments...what was "right" about that?

Accountability and Transparency were clear goals of Bitcoin and not one of those has appeared with XPY. Is that "right"?

So what is it you see here? With what little is left of the company, it cant be GAWs people. As a coin it's on the heap with all the others with discussions now taking place about how easy it is to fork.... same old paths we have seen before. So what values are required here to keep going cos you've lost me.
Fargo

Activity: 283

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 05:29:23 PM

Why is the google group containing all of the emails locked?  May i request access to view more.  i have 1 foot in and 1 foot out and would like access to the rest of the leaked content.   Will this be possible?

No, the group was originally public, once the mass access event was realized by the group admin it was locked down to domain access only.

Is the admin Gaw?  Surely someone Seen it coming & downloaded the whole library?   I ask because unless all of the emails are available GAW & Friends are going to claim " Cherry Picking" .
There were angry emails between josh and one of the admins(I don't remember the name) and he states " I will expose all your lies to bitcointalk" I'm assuming that's what happened.

Coinbreif stated this was not a hack, so it seems to be the most reasonable explanation. Does anyone have those emails archived?

Guess we will see when they release their new article.

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:36:58 PM

Looks like HT is getting "retardier" by the hour.

Some still seem to honestly think that the "attack" on xpy is because of the big threat it has made against bitcoin. Wth are you guys smoking?
There is no attack on XPY from the outside, I think almost all on the outside are trying to end the scam that is run by the inside of xpy and the scammed ones are not liking this. They think that shining light on what the inside is doing is the fault of the outside. Gawtards are saying that these attacks are hurting their investment but that can't be true, 1xpy is still 1xpy and most of them are saying they will never sell their coins so what are they complaining about exactly?

I think they confused the white/gold vs. black/blue dress with XPY. No matter how much evidence is staring them in the eye, they choose not to see it and just say look at that one line in one of thousands of emails that shows they are right on track. I knew it all along. Moon.

Also one frequent HT poster seems not to be ending every post with smileys anymore. Maybe the stop-loss point is closing in
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:38:07 PM

Still up on HT after a whole 10 minutes! Bravo, Radiostatic, and prepare for the banhammer  my good man!

And the predictable reply from the Spiderman underpants clad imbeciles on HT:

This moron wins the coveted "Hammerhead Award" for pure idiocy. Also, note the "upvote". Idiocracy is here folks...

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:40:52 PM

Good to see given the recent leaks they are now taking customer privacy seriously and have shut down all their Google docs containing customer information....  Roll Eyes

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YVxTD0Jp9sfFg9gH4Pojicvge2LYyf6wvX-P_QhrXCM/edit#gid=0
vizique
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:44:00 PM

There were angry emails between josh and one of the admins(I don't remember the name) and he states " I will expose all your lies to bitcointalk" I'm assuming that's what happened.

Coinbreif stated this was not a hack, so it seems to be the most reasonable explanation. Does anyone have those emails archived?

Guess we will see when they release their new article.

This?
https://archive.today/fmYkH
vizique
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:45:11 PM

Good to see given the recent leaks they are now taking customer privacy seriously and have shut down all their Google docs containing customer information....  Roll Eyes

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YVxTD0Jp9sfFg9gH4Pojicvge2LYyf6wvX-P_QhrXCM/edit#gid=0

How recent is that? As in, is that live or a snapshot taken from the Group?
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:46:01 PM

Accountability and Transparency were clear goals of Bitcoin and not one of those has appeared with XPY. Is that "right"?

One thing I never see mentioned is that if anyone ever put one dollar into this scheme, with many millions of xpy in GAW:s control, they can rollback the blockchain at any time, to any moment in the coins history and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

This is why any PoS coin needs to have a lot of users and the coins spread out, making the 51% forking more difficult and expensive. Check out what happened to Vericoin when 30% of all coins got stolen from mintpal. The devs just decided they will roll back the blockchain and if you disagreed, well then that was your problem.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:49:38 PM

Good to see given the recent leaks they are now taking customer privacy seriously and have shut down all their Google docs containing customer information....  Roll Eyes

How recent is that? As in, is that live or a snapshot taken from the Group?

And it's locked ...
I have not finished reading it, who made a copy? Wink
adipurnama

Activity: 150

http://goo.gl/W11Kjy

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 05:49:58 PM

Still up on HT after a whole 10 minutes! Bravo, Radiostatic, and prepare for the banhammer  my good man!

And the predictable reply from the Spiderman underpants clad imbeciles on HT:

This moron wins the coveted "Hammerhead Award" for pure idiocy. Also, note the "upvote". Idiocracy is upon folks...

to 15 day

and now to comedy scame

https://hashtalk.org/topic/32583/i-love-good-news-in-the-morning

Pages: « 1 ... 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 [1202] 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: