Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:54:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 [1203] 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376928 times)
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:53:30 PM

Zombie Joe taking selfies. Don't think I saw this posted. First public anything I've seen from him since he bailed.

https://twitter.com/jmordica/status/571387065444605952

lol nice Serious Invest is still around and sharp as ever

He is cult, following him long time now Smiley

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

And just who decided that it was 'everyone's' responsibility and when was it decided and who voted for that?

The people who created bitcoin, litecoin and every other decent crypto out there.  It is called decentralization.  Something paycoin bagholders know nothing about.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 05:57:26 PM

And the predictable reply from the Spiderman underpants clad imbeciles on HT:

This moron wins the coveted "Hammerhead Award" for pure idiocy. Also, note the "upvote". Idiocracy is here folks...

Paul, don't underestimate posters like this. These could be the quiet diggers who ask slightly inconvenient questions instead of going into full "ban me now" mode. The idea is that a smart non-confrontational question like this might help to encourage critical thinking there.

Lost cause if you ask me, but it's their time to waste.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 05:59:20 PM

My guess is this..

the SEC investigation has placed an administrative and financial burden on the company it wasn't expecting, providing the required info is going to be very time consuming for at least 1-2 people.

Based on the many outstanding bills and phone calls from legal departments requesting settlement, JM and his request for large amounts, money is something this company lacks.

The compromise of the email system, potentially multiple times, is also something that should not be in any way underestimated, yet seems to be being swept under the carpet.

IMHO the company was lacking money well before the XPY fiasco. If anything XPY was the last ditch attempt to save it. The unpaid power bill (from November was it?) proves that. I mean who in their right mind would neglect to pay the bill for the one part of their business that still generates income?
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:02:23 PM

I love this logic

systematicdeception

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:06:41 PM

GAWCEO finally breaks the silence and addresses his community of loyal followers... Or wait....

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:07:45 PM

...and people bought into it.

But in reality he meant 20 Satoshi, was a typo.

vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1636

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:09:16 PM

IMHO the company was lacking money well before the XPY fiasco. If anything XPY was the last ditch attempt to save it. The unpaid power bill (from November was it?) proves that. I mean who in their right mind would neglect to pay the bill for the one part of their business that still generates income?

I completely agree, this is one reason why the SEC were busy on this in January, the fallout had already started and they were fielding a growing wave of angry people complaining about GAW and their practises. I believe many people, especially those on HT, thought the threats to do so were just hot air... apparently not!

The mass exodus of staff is also something that's an indicator. As money was leaking staff costs weren't helping, then a "sudden"? loss of a few key staff, again an indicator of something, I think the JM mails hint at something there. All in all it highlights that GAW was in a tight and ever tightening spot.

Legal issues growing, Customer anger growing, Timescales growing, Bills growing and Money was diminishing faster than they could keep up.

As a business, this has suffered greatly and I believe is close to a break point.

As a coin, I'm not convinced it's got the mojo left in it to succeed, and thats despite some good efforts by some good people.

As a Brand.. well, there's an interesting one.... If for example it were bought as a name and (tm) by PayPal, then it may well succeed. It would then become a digital token of some kind never to darken a QT wallet again.

Oh, and of course, all current Paycoins aka XPY would be dead. That would be part of the deal as they couldn't have two Paycoins out there muddying the mix.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:09:42 PM

And the predictable reply from the Spiderman underpants clad imbeciles on HT:

This moron wins the coveted "Hammerhead Award" for pure idiocy. Also, note the "upvote". Idiocracy is here folks...

Paul, don't underestimate posters like this. These could be the quiet diggers who ask slightly inconvenient questions instead of going into full "ban me now" mode. The idea is that a smart non-confrontational question like this might help to encourage critical thinking there.

Lost cause if you ask me, but it's their time to waste.

I do understand your point, but my methodology is different in trying to reach people. That idiotic comment from Duffer might have been tongue in cheek, but now there is a giant mountain of idiocy built upon that initial comment as the Batman underpants clad imbeciles all circle jerk in harmony building off of the non existent WSJ article which was spun out of unicorn poop by Homero after a WSJ blogger mentioned GAW.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 06:10:00 PM

So let me get this straight. I have no way of knowing if there was anything of the sort that I'm talking about. But I'm sure it was removed. Also I won't post any links to substantiate my claims because it's all illegal. Need Paul's hammer here.
Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:11:13 PM

Ok,  I think 2 things should be addressed here.

1. )  This is intended to be an attack on GAW,  Not investors & users of HT.  It should be understood that Gaw's Target audience is the Newbie crowd ( including myself) I'm somewhat disturbed to see soo much ridicule / Fun poking @ alot of very kind hearted people.   You all must understand that although Crypto is full of shitheads and scammers there are indeed allot of kindhearted Gullible people in this world who are so to the point they are willing to ignore red flags to give something or someone the benefit of the Doubt.   My experience in that community has been great and those people you are making fun of have shown Myself and countless others Overwhelming Kindness and generosity.

2. )  I dont think it can be Ignored that from before paycoin even launched there has been a overwhelming Negative response from this community @ the whole idea of paycoin and gaw.  There have been 100's of other Alt coins that have come and gone,  Some which have been Very obvious IPO scams.  yet NONE of them have received Not even close to the attention of you all that paycoin has.  With that said,  I think you must understand that some of these people including myself can see that,  I chose to reserve my opinion on the whole subject for now atleast untill the rest of those missing emails are made public.  But understand this Negative attention that has been directed at paycoin from the start gives me the 1 foot in 1 foot out kind of attitude.

I mean honestly Most of this seems as if its a Direct Hate @Gaw itself,   I say this because 1000's of people have profited / ROI'd Via there cloud mining service when it was live,   Even before paycoin was even thought of.   there was a constant sense of bad press from this community around it.    So with all that,  I ask is there anything that gaw could do that would make this all stop?   Even if gaw was to release all the features they " promised" and deliver on everything @gawceo claimed they would,   Would you all fade away in the wind  or find something new to bitch about?

I have yet to make my mind up on all of this,   For now I have a 1/2 in 1/2 out kind of attitude and until i know more i am playing paycoin for nothing more then riding the waves.  reguardles of all the bad press it is under If one were to put his or her feelings aside there are quite a few of us making some nice profits riding these waves.
Hellsgremlin

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:14:53 PM

So let me get this straight. I have no way of knowing if there was anything of the sort that I'm talking about. But I'm sure it was removed. Also I won't post any links to substantiate my claims because it's all illegal. Need Paul's hammer here.

My non Bias opinion:
I said this would happen.   Unless all the emails were released they were going to claim cherry picking.    And yes this is fair of them,  The whole picture is not being painted here.   We should also Be shown  the emails where he is trying to make the things he promised happen   or atleast have full access to the list so we can see that there are none.   Only picking out and posting the ones that are especially negative is indeed " Cherry Picking"
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:15:38 PM

What is ColinFX's details exactly? He really does need to be exposed and since he is so brazen in his lies, ought not to really care if his personal details are presented openly for all to see. His straight up lying is despicable. He is the same slime ball that blasted the headlines that Master Card had made a deal with Homero in order to pump this garbage, adding an "if it were" try in small print that almost all never bothered reading. Secondly Coinfire claimed the SEC investigation was taking place on the 19th January, on the 26 through 30th January leaked emails showed the attorneys Van Cleef and Mclean discussing this. To suggest that because the subpoena was only dated on the 6th means nothing was taking place on January 19th when Coinfire made their revelation coupled with emails from the 26th of January from the lawyers discussing same is simply an outright lie.

ColinFX is bold enough and confident enough in his behavior therefore should feel just as comfortable revealing who he really is and what it is he is up to.

Someone give a simple clue and I will find out the rest.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:18:16 PM

My non Bias opinion:
I said this would happen.   Unless all the emails were released they were going to claim cherry picking.    And yes this is fair of them,  The whole picture is not being painted here.   We should also Be shown  the emails where he is trying to make the things he promised happen   or atleast have full access to the list so we can see that there are none.   Only picking out and posting the ones that are especially negative is indeed " Cherry Picking"

I read LOTS of them while they were up and I did not see a single one that indicated they (Josh/Gaw) were trying to do anything but damage control and keep the scam alive to rip people off further. At some point when you see a creature that has feathers and webbed feet and goes "quack quack" you have to accept that it is a duck. If you are a solipsist and prefer to not think that things are knowable that is your business, and yours alone! (Little solipsist joke there for those who actually understand solipsism)

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
welchy8764

Activity: 262

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:22:33 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 07:48:59 PM by welchy8764

GAWCEO finally breaks the silence and addresses his community of loyal followers... Or wait....

He's working OT to keep HT free of any scam talk.. delete and banning have been his favorite tools..
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 06:23:21 PM

You seem to have a ponzi site in your signature, was your account hacked or are you truly that ignorant?

Most of what you see about GAW et al is essentially Newton's Third Law. It did not start out of nowhere, it started and escalated as a response to many many many failures by GAW - from lack of transparency all the way to the SEC investigation. Same about the HT users being ridiculed here. Bitcoin-bar and MrCoins are not the "kindhearted gullible" people.

A few exceptions where innocent bystanders might get caught up in this don't make this some sort of unfair attack. Learn to ignore those and focus on what matters.

If you want to discuss other coins and other cloud services - there are plenty of threads around here. You'll see that scam accusations are not uncommon. The scope of GAW's debacle and your own involvement in it might give you the impression that GAW is somehow singled out. It isn't. The reaction is simply proportional to what's happening.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:24:17 PM

I say this because 1000's of people have profited / ROI'd Via there cloud mining service when it was live,   Even before paycoin was even thought of.

You are sure about "even before paycoin was even thought of"

To me it looks like it was planned before of. They had to give something those customers when they took of their hashlet pngs and disabled cloud mining and gaw needed something to make money.

Why not make an Altcoin?

Maybe they watched THIS Video before then decided to make it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

(pls watch hehe)

They were mining hashpoints instead.

I can not believe all that was decided day-to-day basis. Someone must have known all the pieces of the "Masterplan".

welchy8764

Activity: 262

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:26:44 PM

1. )  This is intended to be an attack on GAW,  Not investors & users of HT.  It should be understood that Gaw's Target audience is the Newbie crowd ( including myself) I'm somewhat disturbed to see soo much ridicule / Fun poking @ alot of very kind hearted people.   You all must understand that although Crypto is full of shitheads and scammers there are indeed allot of kindhearted Gullible people in this world who are so to the point they are willing to ignore red flags to give something or someone the benefit of the Doubt.   My experience in that community has been great and those people you are making fun of have shown Myself and countless others Overwhelming Kindness and generosity.

2. )  I dont think it can be Ignored that from before paycoin even launched there has been a overwhelming Negative response from this community @ the whole idea of paycoin and gaw.  There have been 100's of other Alt coins that have come and gone,  Some which have been Very obvious IPO scams.  yet NONE of them have received Not even close to the attention of you all that paycoin has.  With that said,  I think you must understand that some of these people including myself can see that,  I chose to reserve my opinion on the whole subject for now atleast untill the rest of those missing emails are made public.  But understand this Negative attention that has been directed at paycoin from the start gives me the 1 foot in 1 foot out kind of attitude.

I mean honestly Most of this seems as if its a Direct Hate @Gaw itself,   I say this because 1000's of people have profited / ROI'd Via there cloud mining service when it was live,   Even before paycoin was even thought of.   there was a constant sense of bad press from this community around it.    So with all that,  I ask is there anything that gaw could do that would make this all stop?   Even if gaw was to release all the features they " promised" and deliver on everything @gawceo claimed they would,   Would you all fade away in the wind  or find something new to bitch about?

I have yet to make my mind up on all of this,   For now I have a 1/2 in 1/2 out kind of attitude and until i know more i am playing paycoin for nothing more then riding the waves.  reguardles of all the bad press it is under If one were to put his or her feelings aside there are quite a few of us making some nice profits riding these waves.

To address your concerns. Most of the posters in this forum have done business with GAW and have either been mistreated or just down right lied to. So the very size of this thread should indicate the extent of this SCAM by Garza
Hellsgremlin

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:30:48 PM

You seem to have a ponzi site in your signature, was your account hacked or are you truly that ignorant?

Most of what you see about GAW et al is essentially Newton's Third Law. It did not start out of nowhere, it started and escalated as a response to many many many failures by GAW - from lack of transparency all the way to the SEC investigation. Same about the HT users being ridiculed here. Bitcoin-bar and MrCoins are not the "kindhearted gullible" people.

A few exceptions where innocent bystanders might get caught up in this don't make this some sort of unfair attack. Learn to ignore those and focus on what matters.

If you want to discuss other coins and other cloud services - there are plenty of threads around here. You'll see that scam accusations are not uncommon. The scope of GAW's debacle and your own involvement in it might give you the impression that GAW is somehow singled out. It isn't. The reaction is simply proportional to what's happening.

Lets be clear here my involvement in a Ponzi has nothing to do with this discussion or relevancy.   My involvement with a ponzi  ( my ponzi) is for the same reason of my involvement with Paycoin.   I am a opportunist.    With a Ponzi i seen it is quite clear over the last few months that there is a market for ponzi scheme's and people are willing to risk it.  There is a Demand why should i not provide the service?   If you take note at my negative rep,  there are no comments about me not paying but i was simply flagged for operating it.  I still don't understand the relevancy to this conversation.

My point was not that there are not other discussions about scam coins But none of them are 1500 pages long nor have received this much attention.

and i ask again,  Would it make a difference if gaw were to release Every single one of those features tommorrow?  or would you find something else?

& yes,  Bitcoin bar is dick,   I always chose not to communicate with him in particular because of the way he talks down to other users

vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1636

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:32:33 PM

I read LOTS of them while they were up and I did not see a single one that indicated they (Josh/Gaw) were trying to do anything but damage control .....

Ditto

Pages: « 1 ... 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 [1203] 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: