Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:10:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 [2129] 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376904 times)
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:10:26 PM

So a call of Shenanigans is just then, huh ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 02:30:16 PM

That's fake for sure, Homero can't even turn on a computer. He's admitted to not even knowing how to send paycoin. Someone else had to fund his cryptsy account so he can dump.

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 02:32:17 PM

not surprised that Homero J Garza, Former CEO of GAW and Paycoin (scam, fraud, criminal), is using legit companies like Vision Innovations to fake his curriculum vitae on Linkedin.

VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:38:52 PM

not surprised that Homero J Garza, Former CEO of GAW and Paycoin (scam, fraud, criminal), is using legit companies like Vision Innovations to fake his curriculum vitae on Linkedin.

Well now that he made so many friends online, he better get a face change if he want to lay off the heat. I don't think the community will let him do anything on his current online names, for like, 25 years.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:50:16 PM

Well now that he made so many friends online, he better get a face change if he want to lay off the heat. I don't think the community will let him do anything on his current online names, for like, 25 years.

The rest of the GAW/Paycoin Gang are not letting some silly little thing like a widely known reputation for scamming and/or outright fraud stop their career development. The latest from these swell guys is called Bitlend.io . Lead by D. Allen Shinners. Yes, the same D. Allen Shinners who is leading the GAWsuit (no lawsuit yet- just a GAWsuit Wink) is in business with a pack of GAW and Paycoin (temPaycoin/Paycoin Foundation) coolios, including Joe Mordica and Adam Matlack. No. I am not joking.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:58:48 PM

The rest of the GAW/Paycoin Gang are not letting some silly little thing like a widely known reputation for scamming and/or outright fraud stop their career development. The latest from these swell guys is called Bitlend.io . Lead by D. Allen Shinners. Yes, the same D. Allen Shinners who is leading the GAWsuit (no lawsuit yet- just a GAWsuit Wink) is in business with a pack of GAW and Paycoin (temPaycoin/Paycoin Foundation) coolios, including Joe Mordica and Adam Matlack. No. I am not joking.

Thats pretty funny. But i think most don't find it that funny, seeing how little money is being put toward raising the XPY market cap. I'm not sure how known associates of Josh are banding together openly like that. Are they just trying to build another scam on top of another scam as a social experiment showing that the mass of people on the internet are basically goldfishes?

No short/long term memory, completely obvious, in other words?

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:01:31 PM

That's one helluva face to change.   I hope the surgeon has lots of plastic.
Paul Revere

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:08:31 PM

I am still trying to figure out if it is ridiculous hubris or plain old fucking stupidity. Probably a mix of both I guess. Longshot chance that this idiotic move was intentional- if the theory that Allen is actually throwing the GAWsuit proves to be true he might be doing this to discredit Joe Mordica's testimony- which the suit is relying on if it has any chance at all, delay the trial for as long as possible, then expose himself as having a confilct of interest and step aside- so that the whole lawsuit process has to go back to square one, etc. It is actually possible, the more I think about it, the more it looks like the only thing that is logical. Not sure how much you read of that thread, but it kicks off with Jason Sponaugle (one of the Bitlend Team) lying and saying he is a satisfied customer of Bitlend, blah blah and has a real nice boner from his experience with them. Korfax ( Michael J, Koerner ) jumps in to do some tag team shilling with him. Then Jason is exposed, and the whole thing goes straight off a fucking cliff, Wile E. Coyote style.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:15:54 PM

I am still trying to figure out if it is ridiculous hubris or plain old fucking stupidity. Probably a mix of both I guess. Longshot chance that this idiotic move was intentional- if the theory that Allen is actually throwing the GAWsuit proves to be true he might be doing this to discredit Joe Mordica's testimony- which the suit is relying on if it has any chance at all, delay the trial for as long as possible, then expose himself as having a confilct of interest and step aside- so that the whole lawsuit process has to go back to square one, etc. It is actually possible, the more I think about it, the more it looks like the only thing that is logical. Not sure how much you read of that thread, but it kicks off with Jason Sponaugle (one the Bitlend Team) lying and saying he is a satisfied customer of Bitlend, blah blah and has a real nice boner from his experience with them. Korfax ( Michael J, Koerner ) jumps in to do some tag team shilling with him. Then Jason is exposed, and the whole thing goes straight off a fucking cliff, Wile E. Coyote style.

Honestly? I didn't read it at all, i have my fill just reading the stream of analyzed information coming from here. But when known scammer group start a project together, then start acting super chill-y as part of an obvious offline plan...

Trying to do a second one, Homero style? Then I guess they learned well from Papa.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Paul Revere

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:26:00 PM

I am still trying to figure out if it is ridiculous hubris or plain old fucking stupidity. Probably a mix of both I guess. Longshot chance that this idiotic move was intentional- if the theory that Allen is actually throwing the GAWsuit proves to be true he might be doing this to discredit Joe Mordica's testimony- which the suit is relying on if it has any chance at all, delay the trial for as long as possible, then expose himself as having a confilct of interest and step aside- so that the whole lawsuit process has to go back to square one, etc. It is actually possible, the more I think about it, the more it looks like the only thing that is logical. Not sure how much you read of that thread, but it kicks off with Jason Sponaugle (one the Bitlend Team) lying and saying he is a satisfied customer of Bitlend, blah blah and has a real nice boner from his experience with them. Korfax ( Michael J, Koerner ) jumps in to do some tag team shilling with him. Then Jason is exposed, and the whole thing goes straight off a fucking cliff, Wile E. Coyote style.

Honestly? I didn't read it at all, i have my fill just reading the stream of analyzed information coming from here. But when known scammer group start a project together, then start acting super chill-y as part of an obvious offline plan...

Trying to do a second one, Homero style? Then I guess they learned well from Papa.

This was my reaction. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1183413.msg12469532#msg12469532

So, let me get this straight: The guy organizing the group lawsuit against GAW is in business with some of the central people who were part of the GAW/Paycoin scam, and this is but one of several creepily Garza like operations he has sprouting to life.

My head actually blew up just like that. Lit up half of Boston.

Still haven't quite completely digested the possibilities of what is actually going on. Every time I think of another possible angle, it is there. Coincidences are piling up like crazy. The possibility that the GAWsuit is a sham is now looking logical instead of way out there tinfoil hat shit.

vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:34:25 PM

1)  1st business

http://visioninnovations.co.in/
Registrant Name: omkar muravane
Claims to be in India and the website just says they're "tweeking" it.  Although this looks shady, I don't think it's our shady individual.

2) 2nd business

http://www.visioninnovations.net/home.html
Registrant Name: Danny Brown
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 40 Sarasota Blvd
Registrant Street: Suite 105
Registrant City: Sarasota
Registrant State/Province: Florida
Registrant Postal Code: 34240
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.8134649234
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: dbrown.vision@outlook.com

Claims to be in Sarasota, FL and, if you look at the live website it's just a lot of fluff.

https://www.linkedin.com/job/vision-innovations/jobs-sarasota-fl/

Current job openings for this company.  Boy that's a lot.  Almost like a brand new company.

http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Vision-Innovations-Reviews-E947682.htm

Apparently there's someone who has worked here for over a year and two under...
Creation Date: 2015-01-07T22:20:22Z

And the registrant:

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/danny-brown/3a/b4/b5b

Maybe this is the person who hired good ol Homero?

This space not for rent...
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:38:43 PM

There are lots of companies called Vision Innovations.

Like http://www.yelp.com/biz/vision-innovations-optometry-san-jose
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:39:13 PM

Oh and apparently he "worked" at voiceprodigy dot com (don't go to that website.  It's a trap and will try to run some nefarious crap.  If you must, make sure you use a sandbox.)

Registrant Name: Bill St Dennis
Registrant Organization: GAW Labs
Registrant Street: 280 North Main St.
Registrant City: East Longmeadow
Registrant State/Province: Massachusetts
Registrant Postal Code: 01028
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.8889784143
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: bill@gawlabs.com

VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:40:59 PM

This was my reaction. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1183413.msg12469532#msg12469532

So, let me get this straight: The guy organizing the group lawsuit against GAW is in business with some of the central people who were part of the GAW/Paycoin scam, and this is but one of several creepily Garza like operations he has sprouting to life.

Still haven't quite completely digested the possibilities of what is actually going on. Every time I think of another possible angle, it is there. Coincidences are piling up like crazy. The possibility that the GAWsuit is a sham is now looking logical instead of way out there tinfoil hat shit.

Do you remember Josh offering a 10BTC bounty on Hashtalk if you could lay out his complete Plan from the start to the end? I'm wondering if anyone claimed it, but bottom line, i wonder if that included the scammy portion of his plan. Tongue

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:41:24 PM

There are lots of companies called Vision Innovations.

Like http://www.yelp.com/biz/vision-innovations-optometry-san-jose

http://www.lacity.org/search/node/vision%20innovoations

But none in LA apparently.

bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:41:56 PM

Actually, this looks like the most likely candidate. They do something with computer hardware, and something with computer hardware was Garza's first business.

https://www.google.com/search?q=8793+Plata+Ln+vision+innovations

Edit: Greater LA Area usually means not in LA proper.

Edit 2: If anyone gives a shit, there's a phone number for it (805) 462-0355.
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:50:39 PM

Actually, this looks like the most likely candidate. They do something with computer hardware, and something with computer hardware was Garza's first business.

https://www.google.com/search?q=8793+Plata+Ln+vision+innovations

Edit: Greater LA Area usually means not in LA proper.

Edit 2: If anyone gives a shit, there's a phone number for it (805) 462-0355.

That just might be.  3 employees estimated. 

That number: http://www.keenumber.com/business/?phone=8054620355

Advanced Conductive Materials (same address) And on google streets ACM is in the business title.

maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:12:43 PM

That guys "personal" website on there, redirects to a bitcoin sales program. What are the odds of that?

http://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmytinyurl%2Ecom%2Fr0jvv7sn36&urlhash=mqKz&trk=ppro_website

That and Homero gushing how what a cool company it is, matches the 2 or 3 glass door reviews about working there, same gushing.
Paul Revere

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:14:57 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2015, 07:07:59 PM by Paul Revere

Do you remember Josh offering a 10BTC bounty on Hashtalk if you could lay out his complete Plan from the start to the end? I'm wondering if anyone claimed it, but bottom line, i wonder if that included the scammy portion of his plan. Tongue

I don't think Joshy has ever paid up on a single wager in his life. Some people don't seem to think that he is still playing the GAW/Paycoin scam game, but that is simply wrong. He is in the final innings now, he's on third and the fucker is trying to steal home plate. Knocking out the lawsuit removes probably the largest - and most persistent, of any monetary liabilities he is faced with. Quite a bargain if Garza were to make one guy whole++ . ~200k is cheap for negating $5,000,000 - $20,000,000 worth of judgements that would haunt Garza forever. And save someone the time and trouble of having to sue to get anything back. Quite possible that the ~$100k Allen says he lost would have ruined him. IF Garza (they were pals for quite some time) were to say  "he look, why can't we be reezunable hear. You need your investment back, and I need to get lawsuits off my back. I make you whole, and then some, *soon™, (pays him in Paycoins  Smiley) and all you have to do is this little thing for me." Then get him to wrap up as many GAW victims as possible in one suit, signing away their rights (supposedly) to sue on their own. I think malfeasance or utter incompetence on Allen's part can be easily shown if anyone wants out of that bullshit document they signed when they joined the GAWsuit. Where is the part on that making it clear that Allen is in business Joe Mordica, one of the people in large part responsible for the fraud they are suing over?

The whole thing is suspicious as hell to me. The Bitlend launch fiasco is either staggering stupidity- or something else - such as:  What if this was the time they had in mind to introduce the fact that Allen is in cahoots with the star witness for the lawsuit and start to wreck the viability of the suit in general? Waste as much time as possible (6 months now) and then wreck it as gently and slowly as possible, and then it would be left in a shambles and more than a year will have passed. Not that they would likely ever collect anything substantial anyways, since they located the suit in Texas- the deadbeat state. If this scenario or something close to it is true, one would have to wonder about people like Korfax" role. He loves to hang around with this pack of Con men and thieves, so whatever he gets he fucking deserves, regardless of whether he is a player or just a useful "hangaround" idiot to the Gang. If the dumbass is just a stooge, he might think about shifting his anger a bit at this point. I am not the one who got him to soak himself in gasoline and roast marshmallows, that would be the Paycoin Gang.

This reminds me of an old  truism Grandpa Revere used to say a lot: "If you lie down with dirty filthy rabid dogs, they'll fuck ya in the ass."

betterangels

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:48:43 PM

sexyface :ON

Pages: « 1 ... 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 [2129] 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: