Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:55:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 [2196] 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376910 times)
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 01:12:46 AM

yu gotta hand it to these paycoiners. someone posted the hashtalk archive.

http://ht.uksafedns.net/hashtalk.org/index.html

comedy gold!    for instance our good friend Mr Coins....

MrCoins
 Paycoin Innovator
Is PayCoin on the verge of being APPROVED by the SEC?
Yesterday Paycoin was hit by another negative news release but it didn't have the usual effect.

The fabrication of the story contents/images was so poorly constructed that it throws into question all prior articles, even to the most hardened XPY detractor.
The price was dipping until the story was released and then price rebounded unexpectedly. Could this be because the story did not have the anticipated effect on market value?
But, have you thought about this....

What happens when the SEC write back to Josh/GAW and say "Thank you for complying with our informational requests and assisting us with our enquiries. We are pleased to announce that we have found that your organisation is not in breach of any SEC regulations. We wish you the best of luck with your venture."

Can you imagine what could happen to Paycoin market price?

Paycoin would have withstood the highest level of scrutiny
This would be seen as a "seal of approval" by many
Paycoin will be the ONLY coin that is APPROVED by the SEC
Institutional investors will be more confident to consider investing
Could it be that we are now invested in the first coin to be "APPROVED" and given a "Clean bill of health" by a major government agency?

What do you think could happen when this day arrives? Are you ready for it?

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/581066951583248384

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sloopy

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 01:20:04 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2015, 01:44:49 AM by sloopy

Ahh so nice to see some official action going down. I wonder if Josh and Stu are exchanging some pics via text, you know, Stu in his grilling apron and Josh trying to take selfies with old ties and socks while he tries to figure out how to turn his PC on without someone there to do it for him.
Maybe Carlos is with him and is helping him out.

I see Josh and some of his pals came around to harass the thread. Hilarious stuff seeing them actually try to claim that suchmoon and PR are the problems, yeah you guys are the problem, not Josh, Adam, Joe, and the rest of the re-branded Gaw crew.
Carlos is afraid to go outside while Josh drags him by the balls so they can go buy some frozen pizzas and hide.

That group did sound exactly like hashtalk when they were posting here. EXACTLY, but, they no longer have the shadowbans working for them. I called out Josh more than once and was jumped on by his paid group every time.

I wondered why the hell people were so stupid they couldn't see the same things I saw at hashtalk with that soon bullshit, which worked for them because it did keep me interested longer when I thought wtf, these guys must know something. Fortunately I didn't spend another dollar after Thanksgiving last year, but I did watch what was being said, who was doing what, etc.

I will say I was surprised with the openness and stupidity of Josh's email setup. He made many bad decisions but not having a real IT pro in your pocket when you decide to scam thousands of people for 20+ million USD must be the cherry on top. Josh is so fucking greedy he fucked himself. I mean it is one thing that he screwed over his wife, cheated, and knocked up some chick, but I don't know if most people realized how uneducated he is. He pulled a huge scam because he was in the right place at the right time and already knew the basics from the original Great Auk Wireless scam. "Look, all I have to do is say I am going to do something and money appears!" Then he somehow dropped in crypto and saw all of the scams hitting at that time. He saw his real options. The dumbass is too greedy though, thankfully for us, but seriously, to do what he did to that rental property and not repair and clean it correctly, to keep pushing people and involving so many others without ever giving a thought to what could be used against him. The worst has to be the e-mails, I mean come on man where is your head? You mock the very people you scam?

That is where Adam has him beat. Adam keeps preaching and never stops. He damn sure converts the disciples and never breathes a word of scam even when they are typing in the commands to startup the XPY spitting machines I'll bet he is singing the Lord's praises the entire time and talking about how righteous it is. I have no doubt they had a little spat when Josh didn't turn off the tap, spending millions on stupid shit. That probably pissed off several people, Adam, hell the entire crew. They knew what was going on, talked about it openly, and Josh was the only one who got to play big shot with Stu. Everyone wanted the bodyguards and a new Tesla.

After his visit to the white collar pen he will be a bit more humble, I'm sure he will change his title to HashQueen regardless of how tall the fence is, but he will always be ignorant. Now he thinks he can do it a smarter and better way. Look at all of the offshoots he is still playing some role in. He probably has enough dirt on Mordica to make sure Joe sends him money for the canteen in jail for a long time, and sets him up very well when he gets out.

There is really no telling how many other scams he played along the way, how much was transferred to fiat and BTC, and then hidden in various places. He is truly lucky someone in on the scam hasn't killed him for screwing the whole thing up, or just to make him keep his dumbass mouth shut. If he hasn't blown it on coke, male prostitutes and lawyers then he probably hid a few hundred thousand back somewhere. That will not ever be enough though. His sociopath mind set will only motivate him to keep stealing and scamming. As soon as he gets a chance it will be something else, somewhere, with some of the old gang, until he really does it to the wrong person and they make sure he cannot ever do it again.

Sure look at how stupid all of us that gave him money were over the whole thing. I learned so much though, and now I am extremely thorough about anything, crypto or not.

What I really want to see is Josh in jail, just one original picture of him there. I know it will be some easy life white collar thing, but seeing him behind bars without the freedom to use any money he has stashed will be nice.

Even if Allen fucks up the suit I don't think a judge could look at all of that evidence and sit by idly allowing him to walk away. Josh has probably screwed over the wrong person along the way who is some judges friend, some cop's friend or something like that and they will make sure he gets hurt one way or another, legal or not, and that is fine with me.

When I see the facebook pictures of him with his family I wonder if all of them know, like his grandmother knowing that son of a bitch stole from people in so many countries if he tried to run he would just be locked up or put in a grave there. I imagine that is really why he came back, he didn't want to end up in a hong kong or mexican jail.

I'm not saying any amount of scamming is right, but damn, how much do you have to rip people off before you say "OK that's enough lets go pickup the ladies and head to the island for a decade or two." Do you guys think Joshy thought he could run with Cantor? Bahahaha yeah right, like ol Stu could get a divorce and bring Joshy home for Christmas and tell Mom and Dad he is gay? ROFLMAO no Joshy, it wasn't ever going to happen, you were just Stu's plaything on the side.

When his kids grow up and google Dad's name they will see what a POS dear ol dad was and even after he scammed 20 mill + he still kept propping up scum scam companies to do even more because that is all he knows. He hasn't ever worked a day in his life. At least tonight I will smile, make a booty call, toast her with a drink and say it out loud, here is to ol Joshy, he coulda woulda shoulda, but his dumbass never could listen to reason. He is just too much of a Vermont redneck to know when to stop.

..But, I have a feeling ol Joshy boy knows there are people who mean what they say and if he doesn't realize that yet, he will, very SOON...

Transaction fees go to the pools and the pools decide to pay them to the miners. Anything else, including off-chain solutions are stealing and not the way Bitcoin was intended to function.
Make the block size set by the pool. Pool = miners and they get the choice.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 02:08:12 AM

snip

jeeeezus dude... yu should write the script for the movie ...

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 05:25:46 AM

yu gotta hand it to these paycoiners. someone posted the hashtalk archive.

http://ht.uksafedns.net/hashtalk.org/index.html

Looks good. Doesn't show dates on posts but you can add the following CSS manually e.g. in Chrome dev tools (or use one of many extensions that does this automatically):

Code:
span.timeago:after {
    content: attr(title);
}

So the last post is from March 25, 2015 - about two months before hashtalk's demise. Some of the hilarious last spasms won't be there but a good source of entertainment nonetheless.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 07:22:04 AM

Other matter: Was there a conclusion about tankjnr of Gaw?  Interest possibility: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1281318.msg13192163#msg13192163

Wait... No EFFING WAY. Craig Wright = Tankjnr actually = Hashlet Craig as was posited many times and he is Satoshi Nakamoto?  Huh  

Burgerz!!

Futures contracts in my prospective epic Paycoin saga novel just mooned!  Grin

Sorry Satoshi, you've been Paycoined!

In reality I think most of the major players in the Paycoin operation were part of it, so if on the one in a Garzillion chance this is true, I suspect that he would not have been one of the marks that Garza took to the cleaners, right? Can you imagine if Garza actually Paycoined Satoshi! LOL

He did, indirectly.

I have a theory that Garza PAYCOINED BITCOIN.  Big Time.

During the fake mining, real mining and buying frenzy, literally MILLIONS of dollars of BTC were traded/dumped for XPY.

BTC started to go down in value last fall during the frenzy and is only NOW recovering to its value from near this time last year.
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 07:33:26 PM

Many possibilities.  What GAW were a vehicle for a MTGOX getaway?  Penguins in both.  Tongue  Wasn't there a bankruptcy case in Texas RE: MTGOX?
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 08:22:17 PM

Bitcoin don't need no wet back homero to tell us we have a floor

Homero Gordito pulled the floor out from under BTC tho....

XPY took a HUGE bite out of BTC...

...And BTC is finally recovering now.    Smiley
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 09:04:29 PM

MrCoins
 Paycoin Innovator

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 09:08:56 PM

Comedic gold, I do declare. ^^^^^^^^^^
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 09:16:13 PM

MrCoins
 Paycoin Innovator

well, he's known as the Bernard Madoff of the crypto scene. close, but no cigar Josh

bronan

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 09:27:17 PM

Fear not mr scam garza has started a few new companies and probably tries to scam others again in other ways.
Would not surprise me if he made a bitcoin business from the money he stole.
Ofcourse he will not use his own name for such a business, so maybe some other crook who lend his name for the next scam
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 09:46:47 PM

Fear not mr scam garza has started a few new companies and probably tries to scam others again in other ways.
Would not surprise me if he made a bitcoin business from the money he stole.
Ofcourse he will not use his own name for such a business, so maybe some other crook who lend his name for the next scam

Like.... Allen Shinners?
kcal63

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:38:14 AM

Haven't checked in here in a long time so a few thoughts:
First, thanks Paul R. you did help me and a few others I know to decide to get out of the last piece of our paycrap whle it was still trading (we got out of our pngs early enough to break even on those  - with the exception of large losses from 'mistake' sales that were instantly reclaimed by GAW - but lost a good bit by hanging on to a portion of our point-conversion paycrap coins).
Second, Garza is on his way to jail, there is no doubt of that, the SEC suit is just the first to be filed, criminal charges will follow - and the list of people included will be much, much longer.
Third, Allan S. is not Garza, I don't know what relationship he has, if any, to Adam but he is a real person that has worked in IT consulting for some time. I had him checked out when I was intending to join the GAW lawsuit he was putting together. On the advice of my attorney I did not join that suit or submit any substantial info to them.
Following the federal and criminal trials there will be a wealth of info available for individuals and for possible class actions against GAW et al. We know that Josh and Stu breached the corp wall and thus should be personally liable, however as far as I can find we do not know yet the full extent of the involvement and knowledge of Stu's firm (Cantor Fitzgerald). If there is enough evidence brought to light to directly implicate the firm there will be enough assets available for serius law suits to pursue. Anyone considering a suit should (in my non-attorney opinion) wait till the govenment is finished (let them do the work for us) before filing any civil actions. 
As for suchmoon, I honestly haven't seen anything throughout this entire thing to make me believe that he is either a hero or a villain.
My penultimate comment;  Bitpop, you made me laugh from day one of this mess. So thanks for that, even though you did get a bit too nasty with people now and then. (IMO).
Finally anyone that thinks, or thought that paycoin had or has any hope of recovery after GAW should find a competent individual to handle your financial matters and other major decisions before a court does it for you.

Looking forward to meeting lots of crypto folks at the GAW trials, in the mean time remember, it is Not too late rebuild crypto assets (some of us are still trying to recover from last years scams) bitcoin is Still in its infancy and blockchain technology is still being explored.
Within ten years bitcoin Will change the world.
That is all, sorry for the wall of text folks. Happy holidays. Smiley
FUBAR-BDHR

Activity: 702

★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 05:37:07 AM

Kind of got busy with some stuff and haven't had a chance to keep up with this thread.  Can someone summarize what happened in the last 2 weeks?  I know there was some kind of SEC indictment but that' about it.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 06:21:20 AM

Kind of got busy with some stuff and haven't had a chance to keep up with this thread.  Can someone summarize what happened in the last 2 weeks?  I know there was some kind of SEC indictment but that' about it.

The SEC is charging Garza with a few counts of assorted bad deeds, basically running a ponzi scheme. Garza's lawyer conveyed something along the lines "Mr. Garza is disappointed". That's about it. Not much else happened. It's going to take a few weeks or months for this to get to an actual courtroom.
AllysaNathalie

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:23:23 AM

I guess, you lot, are dry then. Sad state of affairs, much hot air about nothing. I am done now anyway pretty much, just wanted to explore the kittens den for myself.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 06:54:03 AM

I guess, you lot, are dry then. Sad state of affairs, much hot air about nothing. I am done now anyway pretty much, just wanted to explore the kittens den for myself.

Are you krumblez' better half? That would be quite hilarious. Although more likely you just a worthless POS (pun intended) spammer.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 08:47:19 AM

Absolutely nothing learned, nothing changed, no new brain cells

https://paycointalk.org/topic/1111/cryptsy-the-new-exchange

Top gawtard instantly sends to shady place without a thought. Excited to lose his unviable bitcoin.

Sent over a small amount of BTC and it worked Shocked

Was available after 2 confirmations.

rdewilde posted about 14 hours ago , last edited by rdewilde about 14 hours ago

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 08:48:50 AM

Absolutely nothing learned, nothing changed, no new brain cells

https://paycointalk.org/topic/1111/cryptsy-the-new-exchange

Top gawtard instantly sends to shady place

Sent over a small amount of BTC and it worked Shocked

Was available after 2 confirmations.

rdewilde posted about 14 hours ago , last edited by rdewilde about 14 hours ago

only a true muggle sends money to cryptsy at this point. they just beg to lose money, could you forward my btc adr to them? just promise them whatever

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 08:51:52 AM

They're all gone full retard, it's 2014 all over again

https://paycointalk.org/topic/1107/god-bye

Pages: « 1 ... 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 [2196] 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: