Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:21:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 [2282] 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376904 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 03:02:40 PM

So, today carmellos  nipper has reappeared, gutsy move after stealing all that Bitcoin, paycoin community is already turning on their pastor the block chain is barely functional, the iOS wallet still doesn't function properly, there's still no game for this game centric coin...have I missed anything?

Exchange grand opening was supposed to happen at 10am 'murrican time, I'm gonna head over to the ION thread to check how badly it sucks...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:28:22 PM

Please stop mentioning the rules to me. You are not a mod. I do not give a shit what your opinion of the rules to this site are.
You indirectly admit again that you do not give a shit about rules. You also seem to missunderstand an function of this forum. It is not an mod that looks into the thread to find posts that have to be removed, only if somebody reports it or if it is visible to them. Oh yes, you do not want someone to tell you about the rules because you do not know the rules, thats an fact that you show with your posts. Phildo, please click on suchmoons link in suchmoons signature, it looks like that:
BitcoinTalk rules: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

Maybe you can find your answers there?

If you do not understand them, please ask an moderator, to explain it here would be offtopic, but you should give a shit if people remind you not to break rules.

What fud have I spread? I have given my opinion on the intelligence level of people who thought hashlets existed or that Josh Garza would pay them 20 pee xpy. I'm not sure how you can say my opinion is wrong, since you don't know what I think.
this is for example FUD but I have better to do than to show you where you are fudding.

Pointing back to the rules, you dont give a shit about opinions because you know that everybody who you call stupid is stupid but you dont like it when people tell you that nobody cares about your opinion and who are you to call anybody stupid, give me please an reference. Calling people stupid all the time is against the rules too and you would know it if you would have read the rules. As an user of this forum you accepted to follow this rules, which you did not read at all Smiley . Nice, and you call other people stupid?

I am not trying to tarnish you, I just wanted to apologize to everyone because I felt that I was thrilled cause of you making doany posts since you violated the forum rules by insulting me and keep bringing up that everyone thinks that certain people are stupid when I am the only  one who has publicly stated that as far as I know.
hehe, now you are spamming this thread. But its ok Smiley. I never insulted you, I only replied to your insults and provocation.

If you state publicly that somebody is stupid and everybody needs to listen to you, why don't you tell us how inteligent you are, can you tell us all what is your reference to be the one who decides about who is stupid or who is not? I say, it is stupid to believe you even if you would be right, everybody who has brain would make an research by itself and make conclusions based on that and not on some troll calling everybody with another opinion stupid.

I hope suchmoon or anybody will report/delete this offtopic conversation of me and you. If you want, you can pm me instead of raising an drama about your mistakes.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:09:54 PM

Saying that Adam matlack is stupid for believing josh's lies is not fud, it's an opinion. And you certainly have insulted me, I will screen shot the pm I received when the post I quoted the insult in when I get back to my computer.

Also, you are the only one spamming. If you had been participating in the threads instead of doing whatever it is that you are doing you would notice that we are well beyond the stupidity of matlack for losing 6 figures by believing garza's lies and onto all the issues since the coin launched.
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:27:19 PM

This is exactly what you should do in these cases, scrennshot it and report about it, just dont lie in these reports, it is not good at all to lie.

I have participated in many threads on many forums and it makes it hard to participate here if many neither read nor talk, only bash. You are only not well informed about my participation and I am not like you looking to be famous but it looks like you are on your best way to become a celebrity.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:57:34 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2016, 11:48:33 PM by Phildo

This is exactly what you should do in these cases, scrennshot it and report about it, just dont lie in these reports, it is not good at all to lie.

I have participated in many threads on many forums and it makes it hard to participate here if many neither read nor talk, only bash. You are only not well informed about my participation and I am not like you looking to be famous but it looks like you are on your best way to become a celebrity.

Here is a screenshot of my pm from the mods when they deleted my post quoting your post insulting me.

http://imgur.com/Se8s8ey

here is a screenshot of the moderation log showing they deleted your post also, user 222687. (interesting that ctrl + f 222687 came up with 4 results for a deputy forum police)

http://imgur.com/WzpBunv

Now that we have established that you are a liar maybe you will go away.

For the millionth time, I'm not trying to get famous, just trying to prevent people from losing money via investing in a coin run by people too stupid to realize that GAW was a scam, not sure what your purpose is.

As a side note, since you seem to get so upset by me calling people stupid enough to realize that hashlets couldn't exist and that Josh Garza wouldn't pay them $20 per xpy because it didn't make sense stupid, maybe you should try actually participating in the discussions because we have moved on past that to many other issues with the coin, except of course when we have to bring up that Adam Matlack was dumb enough to lose 6 figures in an obvious scam while talking to you.

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:03:26 PM

well king stinky probably  just saw an uptick in her website traffic no doubt.
and i just got ramp educated. win win... thanx bro!  (sorry off topic)

patiently waiting for the quote  "faggot ganza" (not my words) jail term and ensuing celebration that will inevitably break out here,
but not holding my breath

congrats on promotion btw. I enjoy your commentary. I do miss the dude on the horse tho.
You guys were like the good cop, bad cop thing  Wink

TYVM. I have a feeling "the dude on the horse" might be lurking around under a different name and with less artwork. Those BitStone idiots put his family at risk.

YW my friend.

Alas, I suspected that. Well now I certainly have no regrets insulting that
bitstone bastard during all that alex doxxing nonsense. What a complete forking arsehole.
 and judging from the conversation since my my last visit, Im glad to see
I'm not the only one who misses the "bad cop" .  Paul R.  if you are reading this,
great job exposing the Ganza fiasco in this thread (and the bitstone scamming scum) . thank you
Hope all is well bro.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:30:49 AM

So what happened to paul? was his family actually threatened or did looneys call his place up or what? I wondered where he disappeared to whats the story?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 03:17:16 PM

So what happened to paul? was his family actually threatened or did looneys call his place up or what? I wondered where he disappeared to whats the story?

I don't know for sure but I would suspect that "looneys" didn't get the correct dox to begin with, that tends to happen when you pay for something that you can't verify. But whatever the reason - Paul decided to take a break, good for him.
Fargo

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 03:51:13 PM

How's the SEC case going?

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 04:44:36 PM

On hold, speculation about other alphabets trying to tear off a strip of his flesh first

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:37:20 PM

So the lulz continue  cx
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:43:22 PM

For what do you apologize?

You spread again FUD, you are an lier, and bad one as addition too. Do not lie all the time or do you want to spread shit about me to tarnish me? I assume this and your goal are not fitting to the bitcointalk rules. Do you mean that these rules are non existing for you and you should not follow them? If so, I understand your constant provocation and trying to break all existing rules (of course if you need first to read them if you want to understand, remember, not knowing it does not save you from punishment, same like for GAWtards as we can see.

@RoomBot
Sure, rubbing people, spreading shit about others, bashing on anybody , doxxing ..... yes Smiley I agree with you totaly it is so much fun to do all these jokes, especially if the joke is on you, no matter you get it or not. Correct, do I understand you correctly?

Geez, don't bite the hand that feeds you.  I was trying to be nice @Boki15

For your information, since you asked, I was bullied so badly here I had to leave & come back months later with a new handle.
I didn't get the 411 about Paycoin because users were too busy insulting its victims. 
I have stated here before that I would have left Paycoin much sooner if I hadn't been roughed up here... The word "joke" is putting it lightly.

You have NO idea....

We all have our battles, dude.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:49:08 PM

For what do you apologize?

You spread again FUD, you are an lier, and bad one as addition too. Do not lie all the time or do you want to spread shit about me to tarnish me? I assume this and your goal are not fitting to the bitcointalk rules. Do you mean that these rules are non existing for you and you should not follow them? If so, I understand your constant provocation and trying to break all existing rules (of course if you need first to read them if you want to understand, remember, not knowing it does not save you from punishment, same like for GAWtards as we can see.

@RoomBot
Sure, rubbing people, spreading shit about others, bashing on anybody , doxxing ..... yes Smiley I agree with you totaly it is so much fun to do all these jokes, especially if the joke is on you, no matter you get it or not. Correct, do I understand you correctly?

For your information, since you asked, I was bullied so badly here I had to leave & come back months later with a new handle.
I didn't get the 411 about Paycoin because users were too busy insulting its victims. 
I have stated here before that I would have left Paycoin much sooner if I hadn't been roughed up here... The word "joke" is putting it lightly.

You have NO idea....

Then this is the perfect question for you.
Think back to those days.
What would of helped you the most, constructively, to pull away from the coin-cult?

It helps to share because these type of scenarios just keep happening again and again.
Sometimes with the same players until they use up their reputation or with different actors, with different circuses.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:48:01 PM

You have NO idea....

Then this is the perfect question for you.
Think back to those days.
What would of helped you the most, constructively, to pull away from the coin-cult?

It helps to share because these type of scenarios just keep happening again and again.
Sometimes with the same players until they use up their reputation or with different actors, with different circuses.

I've cut Boki out of this now - I too would be interested, as I would like to know if I was one of the "bullies" - We did have a lot of good laughs picking on the "Believers" who blamed us for destroying their coin, fud etc etc.  Roll Eyes

Roombot - I just want to say sorry if I was a bully, but it was very frustrating trying to help people who would just constantly attack us all back, and not listen to experience, and/or common sense at the time.

That is a really great question, pixelpowered, Thanks.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:12:46 PM

Thanks, guys.

Like I have always said, all of the ad hominem attacks make people lose (NOT loose) their credibility, so once you've lowered yourself to that level, all your useful, intelligent content gets lost.

No, neither of you guys bullied me, (that I know of,) but I was totally avoiding BCT for months b/c of what my crypto friends were telling me!  HAHAHA.
That's why I missed all the GOOD stuff too.   Sad

After the fall of GAWMiners, @miaviator / Jonah Dorman was the main Perp on BTC 
I have screenshots of him making accusations & calling me vulgar names.
Yes, of all people, the General Manager of GAWminers was name-calling here.  Maybe because he knows I've got the goods on him.  Notice how quiet he's been for the last 6 months or so.  Smiley

I'm proud to say I worked directly with the SEC and gave them & the FBI a shittonne of incriminating evidence.

Gretchen Lundgren wrote to me that I was very helpful to them bringing charges, so all's well that ends well.
We're all on the same side now.

Mostly.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:22:50 PM

Fantastic. Thanks, man, really appreciate all that, especially all your help taking those scammers down, and, yes, i'm pretty sure it's no coincidence at all that noone has heard from miaaviator/jonah ever since - he must have a decent lawyer and is probably cooperating and laying low, like smart people do.

Thanks again, I did bully a few people, but only after they attacked me personally by impersonating me with alts or going beyond the pale to de-fud our "claims" of it all being a scam(s). 

Cheers! Smiley

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 12:26:24 AM

man

Grin

Anyway, since we're all in an apologetic mood I'd like to extend my sincerest apologies as well to anyone I may have unduly offended, let's call it a friendly fire incident (offer not valid for ionistas 'cause jury's still out on them, for EvilPanda's gang, and for anyone in Garza's clan, void where prohibited, cash value $0.000000000000020).

Hmmm, I'm not good at apologies...
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:53:04 AM

You were maybe the first who got through to me @suchmoon -- somehow you breached the Mexican-American Wall around Hashtalk.

The BCT GAW Naughty List still stands, however.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 01:14:09 AM

Grin  ... Not sure how to respond, but that's all I can come up with.. so confused!??  Huh

Edit - past my bedtime, hope to read more fun tomorrows! Tongue

Don't sweat it, I'm prone to making jokes that are only funny to myself  Wink
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 09:00:19 AM

Once they are done approving ION, they will get back to the Ganza case. Sorry, had to do it.

Pages: « 1 ... 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 [2282] 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: