Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:39:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376924 times)
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:33:13 AM

I was going to say why would Josh not commit fraud, spend a few years in a white color (typo, but seems Freudian upon review) prison, then have him and family be set for the rest of their life?

Then I looked up the federal sentencing guidelines for security fraud of this size. Looks like it would be quite a few more years than I thought.

FIGURE 1: EXAMPLE RECOMMENDED SENTENCING PER
THE GUIDELINES (FOR THE DESCRIBED OFFENSE)
Section Level
Base Offense Level (Fraud / Non-Fraud White Collar)18 §2B1.1(a) 7

» Loss (between $20 and $50 million) §2B1.1(b)(1) +22
» 250 or more victims §2B1.1(b)(2) +6
» Sophisticated means §2B1.1(b)(10)(C) +2
» Role in the offense §3B1.1 +2
Level 39: 262 – 327 months (~21.8 – 27.25 years)

GAW has more than 100 million in Loss and several thousand victims.

I am a bit surprised just how poor the quality of that WSJ blog is. I know, its a blog, not a real article. But still!
hashie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:49:08 AM

Oh dear.

So.. Smiley

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:54:26 AM

Similarities are amazing............. Roll Eyes

Phasing out the Zens after selling them for "lifetime" mining......they lost me  Tongue

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:18:17 AM

I am slowly coming to the realisation that this isn't any big scheme. This isn't any master mind job. A brilliant Madoff in the works.

Rather it is the bumbling stupidity of an incredibly dim human being. A small town hick with big dreams and lofty goals, simply lacking the brain power to execute it. H Josh Garza is not some fiendish brilliant mastermind. He is an utter moron out of his depths. Hickville bigwig with his shitty little ISP in rural Buttfuckville, in his polyester shirts and coats, stumbling around in the bright lights, bluffing and puffing his way onto wall street.

He's just plain and simple DUMB.

A sad beached fish wallowing around on the sand as the tide has left. Flip flapping around "trying to make it work".

Like a confident retard. Wow look at the confidence it that retard. Unbashful, doesn't blush, appears incredibly serious when talking, but alas, simply does not realise he is a retard.

There is no master plan to dupe everyone, there is no pre-meditated plan at all.

It is nothing more than a floundering fool and his folly dream.

Just an incredibly stupid human being who simply does not know it.  Sad

I almost feel sad for him because he is playing in the road blissfully unaware that the traffic jam further up, is about to clear.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 10:31:12 AM

He's a worthless human being, a sad excuse for a life. You may be right that he's retarded. People will still lose money, to the shills pumping and dumping this opportunity. Just like the chat rooms at the shitcoin exchanges. I saw a dimwit saying he'd like to stake Bitcoin. Though paycoin is much better, but add more opportunities to make money. Paycoin has paybase backing it, there is nothing backing Bitcoin. Tard doesn't realize there's Coinbase and second, it's got nothing to do with backing Bitcoin.

T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:46:51 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 11:58:51 AM by T0urist

He's a worthless human being, a sad excuse for a life. You may be right that he's retarded. People will still lose money, to the shills pumping and dumping this opportunity. Just like the chat rooms at the shitcoin exchanges. I saw a dimwit saying he'd like to stake Bitcoin. Though paycoin is much better, but add more opportunities to make money. Paycoin has paybase backing it, there is nothing backing Bitcoin. Tard doesn't realize there's Coinbase and second, it's got nothing to do with backing Bitcoin.

The question is ... is Josh so far down the rabbit hole that he believes what he is saying? Or does he know he's scamming and just try to run it as long as he can. He's making mistakes left right and center and only has 6 months left tops before people realise paycoin, paybase etc aren't what they expect.

The look on their faces will be priceless when the coins they get can't buy much if anything. There will be bugs in the plugin.. not enough people buying paycoins to support the fiat returns. People don't trust paycoin and don't want it. Everyone on that forum wants to make easy paycoin with existing assets (cashless'ts and cashtakers) and then run with fiat in profit.. they all think they are smarter than others and others will hold but they'll cash out and win. Truth is nobody will buy the coins so Josh has to dip into the btc payments customers made to fund this. The cashtakers with magic self destruct (overdrive flexchain removal or whatever) will keep flow coming but if more paycoins are going out then btc coming in and sales thats when shit falls apart. People will want profits within 6 months that are realised... you can only play the dilute and reinvest scheme so many times.

Humans by nature are greedy bastards i'm aware i'm like this and i'd love to be rich. I like to think i just have a little more sense on warning signs.... though i did get caught in the scheme for 2 weeks before i ran so i'm not a genius at investing. I would like however to thank josh for broadening my horizons and giving me experience in being in a ponzi so i can spot future ones so its been a cheap learning experience coming out neutral costing.

GAW stands for genius's at work doesn't it? I think it was missing the E at the start... i.e. EGAW

I think i found the office photo (i think the bottom right thing is the new prime cashtaker.... or maybe its the prime controller?). You can see the latest version of the whitepaper on the desk too.

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:58:37 AM

The question is ... is Josh so far down the rabbit hole that he believes what he is saying? Or does he know he's scamming and just try to run it as long as he can. He's making mistakes left right and center and only has 6 months left tops before people realise paycoin, paybase etc aren't what they expect.

The look on their faces will be priceless when the coins they get can't buy much if anything. There will be bugs in the plugin.. not enough people buying paycoins to support the fiat returns. People don't trust paycoin and don't want it. Everyone on that forum wants to make easy paycoin with existing assets (cashless'ts and cashtakers) and then run with fiat in profit.. they all think they are smarter than others and others will hold but they'll cash out and win. Truth is nobody will buy the coins so Josh has to dip into the btc payments customers made to fund this. The cashtakers with magic self destruct (overdrive flexchain removal or whatever) will keep flow coming but if more paycoins are going out then btc coming in and sales thats when shit falls apart. People will want profits within 6 months that are realised... you can only play the dilute and reinvest scheme so many times.

Humans by nature are greedy bastards i'm aware i'm like this and i'd love to be rich. I like to think i just have a little more sense on warning signs.... though i did get caught in the scheme for 2 weeks before i ran so i'm not a genius at investing. I would like however to thank josh for broadening my horizons and giving me experience in being in a ponzi so i can spot future ones so its been a cheap learning experience coming out neutral costing.

GAW stands for genius's at work doesn't it? I think it was missing the E at the start... i.e. EGAW

I think i found the office photo (i think the bottom right thing is the new prime cashtaker.... or maybe its the prime controller?)

LOL. PayCoin and PayBase will be what many people here expect, but not what his dupes are expecting.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 12:28:05 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 12:47:58 PM by bitpop

We will be blamed. Paycoin is so revolutionary, we became threatened and spread FUD. Anyone find how quickly this is going down extra suspicious? Hashcoin was just mentioned last month amd by the end of this month he'll have everyone's money already. Bitcoin is going on year 6 or so and Satoshi never took a dime.

chmick

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:54:52 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 01:06:25 PM by chmick

hi

have you seen the price on the prime market ?? even with the article in the WSJ the price is still falling ..

Quick people , all the FUD is right , sell your prime (even at low price ,around 16 $ )

SELL SELL SELL SELL

:-)
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 01:08:48 PM

hi

have you seen the price on the prime market ?? even with the article in the WSJ the price is still falling ..

Quick people , all the FUD is right , sell your prime (even at low price ,around 16 $ )

SELL SELL SELL SELL

Looks like you're buying

jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:09:50 PM

hi

SELL SELL SELL SELL

Some idiot (jwendyr) has one listed on HashShit Market for only $1,050,002.10. Yea right, let me get out my credit card(s).

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 01:15:17 PM

hi

SELL SELL SELL SELL

You see a bit of cannibalism going on. People want to buy the next big thing AKA "cashtakers" but haven't been paid real cash in weeks, thus need to liquidate Primes. Also there is an announcement coming tomorrow and given how disappointing those have been lately it's not surprising that some don't want to take the risk.

See, I have an explanation for everything Smiley
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:18:39 PM

hi

SELL SELL SELL SELL

You see a bit of cannibalism going on. People want to buy the next big thing AKA "cashtakers" but haven't been paid real cash in weeks, thus need to liquidate Primes. Also there is an announcement coming tomorrow and given how disappointing those have been lately it's not surprising that some don't want to take the risk.

55. My investment in GAW is nothing and I make about three cents a day on my Free Hashlet Genesis. Thanks Josh. Now why would anybody actually pay money for this I do not know???

crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:27:49 PM

Wow Josh was excited to have wsj blog post that Josh knows how to move 28k btc around...interesting lol

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:54:40 PM

I am a bit surprised just how poor the quality of that WSJ blog is. I know, its a blog, not a real article. But still!

I'm surprised at the quality as well... but there is very little difference between the writing style of a "blog" and a "featured writer" at newspapers these days.  Some things are glossed over, like the actual contentious points that readers would like to know about.

Seems like it was missing the nut graph.
chmick

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:01:40 PM

hi

SELL SELL SELL SELL

Thanks , you're the only one going along with my joke .

Based on the common point here (greed) , I was expecting more reaction and posts from the troll . But I have more success when I feed my dog .

I was expecting :
the gaw fanatics and marketing boys to try to shoot me down .
the FUD spammer to shout to the moon with me.
And the few rationnals asking me more explanation.

Maybe it's to early ;-)

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 02:55:50 PM

Is anyone questioning them legally at this point? Would be good to know what the current standings are. Cracks are forming with people asking questions but i suspect it will all go away with a new prime boost or amp or whatever that gives 100x paycoin value (which at this point has no value because paycoin does not indeed exist yet(released)).

The sad thing is once the pyramid of worship collapses the money will be long gone and moved so the investors will just have to be happy with jail time as punishment.

If people want to really see this happen faster they should be mining the actual btc from zenpool or genesis pools and withdrawing daily and stop selling their hashlets on the market to remove the income from it to support payouts. I suspect that over time withdrawals would start being locked.
well i see you are new and all but if you read somewhere in the 1st 40 maybe 50 pages of this forum. I do think someone have posted a statement that gaw made or he came in here and said it himself dont recall. Pretty much said if the US law enforcement ever came to his place he can prove he has every miner / mhs ghs he has offered.  Wink Must mean he has a bunch of ebay sellers numbers on speed dial lol or he has something up his sleeve who knows

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 03:07:48 PM

Promising $4 to $20 is instant securities fraud

cryptodaknight

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:27:18 PM

I see same people over and over in one BIG circle jerk here about Gawminers. I can sense the natives are restless and scared to death of this coin. Guys, you can see the fear you have about a BTC competitor coming in and taking away value from your coin. OR least you think that is what could happen. If not you'd not spend day upon days of posting FUD about GAW.

FACT: Nobody has enough information to make a 100% conclusion about this company or coin. Things are starting to looking more on the up and up, but again. NOBODY has enough info yet.

So saying its a fraud, and attacking GAWminer at this point is pure speculation. You have no inside info to say this is not legit more than next guy. So waste you days and time complaining or just move on. Bitcoin is not going anywhere most likely anytime soon, so move on and stop wasting you time jerking each other off.

Bitpop, you gotta realize. Having a constant hard on for BTC is not healthy.
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:30:30 PM

I see same people over and over in one BIG circle jerk here about Gawminers. I can sense the natives are restless and scared to death of this coin. Guys, you can see the fear you have about a BTC competitor coming in and taking away value from your coin. OR least you think that is what could happen. If not you'd not spend day upon days of posting FUD about GAW.

FACT: Nobody has enough information to make a 100% conclusion about this company or coin. Things are starting to looking more on the up and up, but again. NOBODY has enough info yet.

So saying its a fraud, and attacking GAWminer at this point is pure speculation. You have no inside info to say this is not legit more than next guy. So waste you days and time complaining or just move on. Bitcoin is not going anywhere most likely anytime soon, so move on and stop wasting you time jerking each other off.

Bitpop, you gotta realize. Having a constant hard on for BTC is not healthy.

The circle jerk is going on over at Hashtalk, not here. How can you say it is looking more legit day by day? There has been no actual information to analyze. That is why we question it. To claim it has any legitimacy whatsoever throw any credibility you might have out the windows. Post some factual information that gives this any credulity whatsoever. Nothing of substance has been released. GAW is mining but there is no public blockchain. What makes it legit in your opinion?

Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: