Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:22:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376908 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 09:31:25 PM

So which one of you is going to be the adult and end this genitalia measuring contest?

Seriously guys and/or gals, you're forcing me to go full hypocrite and start a self-moderating thread. Nobody is interested how old you are or if you're a dog. If you want to conduct a personal conversation please use PMs. Thank you.

Edit: next one who quotes a wall of text will be banished to HT for a week to learn some manners  Angry

Ok sorry for that wall, I'm not going to continue this. I just hope we can limit ad hominem arguments and focus on the facts.
A moderated thread wouldn't be a bad idea, but with the number of posts people are writing you'd have a lot of work.

That's the absolute last thing I want to do. Not because it's too hard to click a delete button, but because it would cast a shadow on the whole discussion.

We are certainly capable of having that discussion without supervision, but for some reason we sometimes tend to turn that ability off. Let's try harder.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:32:57 PM

So which one of you is going to be the adult and end this genitalia measuring contest?

Seriously guys and/or gals, you're forcing me to go full hypocrite and start a self-moderating thread. Nobody is interested how old you are or if you're a dog. If you want to conduct a personal conversation please use PMs. Thank you.

Edit: next one who quotes a wall of text will be banished to HT for a week to learn some manners  Angry

NO NO anything but that. Don't fret. I PM'd the offender and he has now earned his IGNORE badge.
TheIZS

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:41:22 PM

As far as I'm concerned anyone and everyone that works for GAW is guilty. Turning a blind eye to such obvious fraud or unethical greedy manipulation at least does not make you innocent. They are all in this together and they are all planning on profiting huge off of all GAW customers.

I have to disagree. We shouldn't be blaming their employees unless we know they are in on the scam.

For example look at Neobee. (you might notice the incredible amount of similarities)

Their employees were scammed more than many investors. When Danny Brewster ran with the money the employees were left jobless and without weeks of pay.

I imagine many working for GAW are just naive/ignorant noobs, but at the same time I'm sure some are collaborators.

I understand but I can not believe they are all that dumb and ignorant. They read what others are saying. They can not, not have serious questions of their own.

Edit: We are not talking about some huge corporation. They only have a handful of people working for them as far as I can tell.

That's a bit of info I'd like to have, just how many people work for GAW? How many people do you need to maintain a 28PH data center any?way

1KRuaLy9R7r328m2H67xxnJ8QeAbvCDe6C

Mr. GARBOZO you lost your bet pay up 100BTC
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:47:46 PM

^ didn't you know that laughter is contagious?

Goofy antics from goofballs like Joshua Garza spread wide and quickly. It is a good thing since the festive season is almost upon us.

Yeah very funny to laugh and hope a man dies, let the festivities of this thread be wild, I will be too busy distancing myself from degenerates who have no value for life or dignity.

Okay

Bye bye then.

Please don't come back when everyone loses their shirt in 2015 to the evil clown and start moping for those poor suckers.

A typical troll statement you can read in speculation topics. The only diference is they are talking about bitcoin there.
"you will lose money next year run before it's too late" Cheesy

Neeed moooore cooooins!

i love that picture. can you change it though to have a hashstaker or paycoin on the end of the fishing line. cause those are what they are chasing atm
elkrisi

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:54:37 PM

Think some of the elders in here did not have there meds today. Some things are a little much. Wishing someone was dead and a shot at Amber. When did the GAW employees get involved in this one. Otherwise we should be here to have a open forum about GAW and help the people that need a open place to talk. To vent and or discuss there issues. I actually Hope Josh pulls off the ICO. I do still have a HP investment there. That if things work out I will reinvest there. In the same token i have sold all my miners there at this point and only reinvest if the ICO works out.So here is to hopping that hes not pulling a Ponzi or whatever other creative scams come to mind. The people at HT should remember that the HP conversion was pushed out by one week. Also that the zenpool crashed in one week. So those are the red flags(There are a couple of others as well). In the same token the people in this forum that have been playing the game forever and have seen all the scams.Should warn the people that are new to the game that the red flags are there and what they are. Allow them to make an informed decisions. Thanks  

As far as I'm concerned anyone and everyone that works for GAW is guilty. Turning a blind eye to such obvious fraud or unethical greedy manipulation at least does not make you innocent. They are all in this together and they are all planning on profiting huge off of all GAW customers.

This is taking it too far! Guilty by association and group guilt is Nazi mentality.
When a coder is hired at GAW, do you think Josh sits down with him and explains his secret plans? Or is the guy looking for a job obliged to do detective work on his employer?

deeneendo

Activity: 155
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:56:11 PM

Seriously need to calm down and take a look at yourselves right now, portraying a man as a clown, saying there would be the biggest party if he died in a crash and laughing about it.

Who the hell does this based on the chance something is a ponzi with no proof one way or another.

It's sick guys, we either need to grow up as a crypto community or as a human race because it's disgusting right now how immature you people are being.

I don't see this community as a problem, only 2-3 people with abnormal levels of hate unable to control their language.

Don't underestimate the power of the "IGNORE" button to make the threads less offensive and tiresome to read.
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:57:55 PM

Someone posted this bitcoin address as being released from GAW as proof of... I'm not sure what?

I took a look at the address and can confirm it is a customer deposit address.

1P62VZZ9kL97dzzcWhG7JZDssaW2MDgn82

29K bitcoins moved through it. $11 million USD?

[Suspicious link removed]j.com/moneybeat/2014/12/01/bitbeat-under-fire-gaw-miners-ceo-garza-takes-on-his-critics/tab/comments/

You might have something here, @panda btc address is linked to this. Is panda a shill account, reseller?
I know evilpanda from here is a shill, maybe the same person?
Does anybody have addresses from evilpanda' payouts?

TheIZS

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:59:22 PM

Think some of the elders in here did not have there meds today. Some things are a little much. Wishing someone was dead and a shot at Amber. When did the GAW employees get involved in this one. Otherwise we should be here to have a open forum about GAW and help the people that need a open place to talk. To vent and or discuss there issues. I actually Hope Josh pulls off the ICO. I do still have a HP investment there. That if things work out I will reinvest there. In the same token i have sold all my miners there at this point and only reinvest if the ICO works out.So here is to hopping that hes not pulling a Ponzi or whatever other creative scams come to mind. The people at HT should remember that the HP conversion was pushed out by one week. Also that the zenpool crashed in one week. So those are the red flags(There are a couple of others as well). In the same token the people in this forum that have been playing the game forever and have seen all the scams.Should warn the people that are new to the game that the red flags are there and what they are. Allow them to make an informed decisions. Thanks  

This is taking it too far! Guilty by association and group guilt is Nazi mentality.
When a coder is hired at GAW, do you think Josh sits down with him and explains his secret plans? Or is the guy looking for a job obliged to do detective work on his employer?

No, but if my employer was surrounded by so much controversy I'd know I was working for scumbags. Oh I meant I knew I was working for dirtbags

1KRuaLy9R7r328m2H67xxnJ8QeAbvCDe6C

Mr. GARBOZO you lost your bet pay up 100BTC
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 10:04:28 PM

Someone posted this bitcoin address as being released from GAW as proof of... I'm not sure what?

[Suspicious link removed]j.com/moneybeat/2014/12/01/bitbeat-under-fire-gaw-miners-ceo-garza-takes-on-his-critics/tab/comments/

You might have something here, @panda btc address is linked to this. Is panda a shill account, reseller?

Luckily we have our dear puppet Slark as a reference point:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=530420.msg7740744#msg7740744

You can probably figure it out from there.
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:04:44 PM

Edit: We are not talking about some huge corporation. They only have a handful of people working for them as far as I can tell.

That's a bit of info I'd like to have, just how many people work for GAW? How many people do you need to maintain a 28PH data center any?way

Podunk Used Car Dealership quantity.

If you look close enough there is the service manager with his permanent wry smile, over there the cheery ladies scurrying around doing their dutiful duties (must admit one of them strikes a remarkable resemblance to Star Gazer)

That goofball in the middle with that retarded permanent grin on his face, the owner perhaps?

The rest who knows   Sad  suckers, saps, family, friends ?
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:06:28 PM

Luckily we have our dear puppet Slark as a reference point:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=530420.msg7740744#msg7740744

Thanks much!!

MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:04:45 PM

No coin not even BTC will be worth anything if there is no user demand for it. BTC has made great strides this last year being excepted by huge e- retailers and more. Plus NCR announced is incorporating software features in to all of it new register systems for BTC transactions, that to me is a big step in that arena. I am still wondering who will be excepting paycoin?? I mean its all hype and speculation to me so far. I guess ya never know, but I just don't see the need for another digital currency, like trying to re invent the wheel or something lol, and I feel its governed and controlled by one person, at least for now, which cant be good. If something happened to Josh today, like his jet plane goes down over the pacific or something, what becomes of paycoin and his fantasy? Who would be in control and carry on the mission? Its huge gamble for a lot of folks in my opinion.

Just buy BTC and sit back and wait ( 3 months or 6 months) no pun intended Smiley
Just for the record: I nor anyone that I could find or read, suggested in anyway they wish anything bad physically against Josh. I just read through the last 8 pages or so, and a few are implying that some are wishing ill upon him? I never said that or suggested that either. In my above post I simply was making a point of everything about paycoin is centered on Josh's vision only it seems, and "WHAT IF" something bad were to happen to him like I mentioned, as purely example only, geez! Someone else took out of context what I maybe wrote and turned it into something else perhaps? IDK.

I used that as an example as for the same reasons the president and vice president or big corporate co-owners don't fly in the same planes, and that is to insure continuity in case a plane went down.... man people can be pinheads in these threads... read my whole post and you will see there is NO malice intent there upon Josh, God bless him I hope he succeeds. But I was implying what if? and who or what would become of paycoin, gaw and the whole shebang? lol and mostly all the people who have spent millions on his fantasy.

Someone mentioned the elders didn't take their meds lol, I may be getting old and a seasoned miner who started on slush's pool, but I would never ever "wish" anything bad like that on anyone (not that I consider myself an elder, yet)  Grin

ok, just wanted to be clear to those who were implying some were wishing bad things on him.. not accurate at all. At least not from this guy  Wink

Thank you,
MMNC

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:16:23 PM

Was that part the joke?

Seems like it also goes into the mixer, different addresses for each payment, 2 transactions on most addresses, etc. Will look more into it.

I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:28:15 PM

No coin not even BTC will be worth anything if there is no user demand for it. BTC has made great strides this last year being excepted by huge e- retailers and more. Plus NCR announced is incorporating software features in to all of it new register systems for BTC transactions, that to me is a big step in that arena. I am still wondering who will be excepting paycoin?? I mean its all hype and speculation to me so far. I guess ya never know, but I just don't see the need for another digital currency, like trying to re invent the wheel or something lol, and I feel its governed and controlled by one person, at least for now, which cant be good. If something happened to Josh today, like his jet plane goes down over the pacific or something, what becomes of paycoin and his fantasy? Who would be in control and carry on the mission? Its huge gamble for a lot of folks in my opinion.

Just buy BTC and sit back and wait ( 3 months or 6 months) no pun intended Smiley
Just for the record: I nor anyone that I could find or read, suggested in anyway they wish anything bad physically against Josh. I just read through the last 8 pages or so, and a few are implying that some are wishing ill upon him? I never said that or suggested that either. In my above post I simply was making a point of everything about paycoin is centered on Josh's vision only it seems, and "WHAT IF" something bad were to happen to him like I mentioned, as purely example only, geez! Someone else took out of context what I maybe wrote and turned it into something else perhaps? IDK.

I used that as an example as for the same reasons the president and vice president or big corporate co-owners don't fly in the same planes, and that is to insure continuity in case a plane went down.... man people can be pinheads in these threads... read my whole post and you will see there is NO malice intent there upon Josh, God bless him I hope he succeeds. But I was implying what if? and who or what would become of paycoin, gaw and the whole shebang? lol and mostly all the people who have spent millions on his fantasy.

Someone mentioned the elders didn't take their meds lol, I may be getting old and a seasoned miner who started on slush's pool, but I would never ever "wish" anything bad like that on anyone (not that I consider myself an elder, yet)  Grin

ok, just wanted to be clear to those who were implying some were wishing bad things on him.. not accurate at all. At least not from this guy  Wink

Thank you,
MMNC

Yea that happens a lot on here but I forgive you for your comment. If you wish something bad to happen to him its your feelings/thoughts.

Just joking HAHA. I understood exactly what you were saying, it seems the highly educated ones took it to left field, hit the goal post and tried to score a home run.

P.S.
Don't let forums get 2 u, its not good.

ellave

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:30:56 PM

I cant believe his campaigning for votes on this coindesk thing.
T0urist

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:40:12 PM

isnt it fake?

coindesk.com is real
coinde.sk appears not
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 11:45:48 PM

Was that part the joke?

Seems like it also goes into the mixer, different addresses for each payment, 2 transactions on most addresses, etc. Will look more into it.

Not really. It's not a mixer, at least the first few transactions leading to that address are not mixing anything, it's actually the "correct" way of doing BTC transactions - you transfer some amount to another address and the change goes to a new address. Then you use that change to transfer to another address and the change goes to a new address etc. That's why you see two transactions per address and then it's abandoned. But you can track it back to some "big" addresses if you follow the sig campaign payments - those are nice round amounts like 0.1 or 0.05.

For example this is where the last sig payment seems to have originated from:

https://blockchain.info/address/3MTdedCnsAaZSvRDPJSMbMPzFmq6v3SSZh

It might be coming from a coin mixer at that point, I don't know. Don't expect it to be easy. I don't think they used a single hot wallet for everything.

Edit: actually it's right there, linked to the 1P62 address:

https://blockchain.info/tx/cc09f4f88ddc34afa3f0a82860d764d140a30be077c32cfb4f619a8b709bf576

So it looks to be linked to the sig campaign. Is that what you were trying to find?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 11:46:22 PM

isnt it fake?

coindesk.com is real
coinde.sk appears not

It's real. See the top of coindesk.com front page.
T0urist

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:48:19 PM

isnt it fake?

coindesk.com is real
coinde.sk appears not

It's real. See the top of coindesk.com front page.

i stand corrected and retract my previous query.

on another note every crypto page i go to has those damn hashstaker ads on it. When is the digital penicillin coming?
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:57:56 PM

Was that part the joke?

Not really. It's not a mixer, at least the first few transactions leading to that address are not mixing anything, it's actually the "correct" way of doing BTC transactions - you transfer some amount to another address and the change goes to a new address. Then you use that change to transfer to another address and the change goes to a new address etc. That's why you see two transactions per address and then it's abandoned. But you can track it back to some "big" addresses if you follow the sig campaign payments - those are nice round amounts like 0.1 or 0.05.

For example this is where the last sig payment seems to have originated from:

https://blockchain.info/address/3MTdedCnsAaZSvRDPJSMbMPzFmq6v3SSZh

It might be coming from a coin mixer at that point, I don't know. Don't expect it to be easy. I don't think they used a single hot wallet for everything.

Thanks for the explanation, was wondering what the 2 addresses paying to 1 address were for. I was looking at other addresses that signed up on the same day and tried to follow payments to their addresses 1 month later (give or take a couple of days), didn't find much of the same payment addresses, maybe some didn't complete the sig. Will look more into this when I have some time to play (not that I will find anything but hope to learn more about how blockchain/payments work).

Thanks again for the lesson, it was a valuable one for me Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: