As some of you may have read, BFL has released a new next gen Bitcoin miner. In the race to always be first to order, I have decided to upgrade our mini-rig order to 5 monarch orders. That will give us 3TH/s in mining power and only helps our long term goals. As stated, I already placed the order using my own funds (which will be a BTC
25 loan) and I think we should consider upgrading a few of our other recent ASIC orders as well. Unfortunately, I now have BTC
85 loaned out to NASTY MINING of my personal funds, and cannot afford to spend more on upgrades out of my own pocket at this time without jeopardizing other project timelines. I hesitate to take out another loan, but perhaps that may be best. I currently don't have the time to discuss all the options this afternoon (it is Saturday and there is football on), but if anyone has any suggestions on the best way to handle these upgrades, please make your opinion known.
I am also aware that I dropped the ball distributing to BitFunder shares yesterday. My apologies. I will take care of that now.
Monarch in all it's glory:http://www.butterflylabs.com/monarch/