EXPLETIVE DELETED!!! I just tried to sell 15 of my seats at below IPO price, and someone immediately decided to undercut me, selling 7 seats for 0.005 BTC less
Why you do this?!... I was going to make a second attempt at ordering some ASICs of my own
(my previous attempt was thwarted when the $200 bubble burst a couple weeks ago)
04/19/13 07:01 PM 7071
04/12/13 07:01 PM 7068
04/05/13 06:19 PM 7019
03/29/13 07:43 PM 6994
03/22/13 07:01 PM 6989
03/15/13 07:20 PM 6836
03/09/13 02:08 AM 6818
03/01/13 07:55 PM 6792
02/22/13 07:20 PM 6759
02/15/13 07:03 PM 6552
02/08/13 07:24 PM 6526
02/01/13 07:16 PM 6012
01/26/13 01:46 AM 5973
01/18/13 04:52 PM 5787
01/11/13 08:37 PM 5602
01/04/13 06:23 PM 6080
12/28/12 09:30 PM 6211
12/25/12 04:03 PM 6007
12/17/12 09:05 PM 5812
Not cool... I just realized why I can't sell my seats.
Every time someone attempts to sell, more seats are being dumped on the market.
It's not hard to guess who is doing it:
There is exactly one person "not accepting donations" who holds a large supply of seats.
I can't think of anyone else... like... so now you're selling for lower than IPO price? really?
OgNasty... are you really dumping more seats on the market?
It occurs to me that you never proved the full 25k seats were backed by any actual investment on your part.
These are seats which were previously
(treasury shares... on GLBSE) and not backed by actual hardware or investment.
Quoted for emphasis / context
There is no way you could have so many seats as you do, because the total number of outstanding shares when GLBSE closed
was something like 10 thousand seats fewer than you currently have. There really is no way you can explain that you legitimately bought so many from anyone else.
Quite simply, these treasury shares were given to you as "freebie", and there's no other way to look at it.
3) why does OgNasty have control of greater than 25% of the seats, and with it, the ability to unilaterally veto any and all polls
The initial number of seats given to members matches the GLBSE list I received. On that list OgNasty had many seats.
1) Was there any digital signature with a timestamp proving this list is unmodified, and originated from GLBSE?
2) If not, is there a money trail / evidence in the blockchain with transactions to support actual purchase of this number?
3) If not, are there posts on this thread backing up or suggesting that OgNasty had personally bought and paid for 15k+ shares while [NASTY] was still on GLBSE?
4) If not, what about evidence of mining hardware purchased by OgNasty which is proportional to the amount of hash power equivalent to this many seats / shares?
On point #4, assuming IPO prices, and $5/bitcoin, that represents considerably more than 10x BFL ASICs... This $5/btc number is pretty generous considering things have been trading at higher than $5/btc since the IPO, and the IPO was at something like 0.2 BTC per share (shouldn't be too hard to do a real estimate / audit on this... I only request that someone please sanity-check the number of seats OgNasty currently has, even if the findings are not fully disclosed