Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:13:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg  (Read 541858 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
issie81

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

CryptoZilla

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 09:15:57 AM

Oops i did it again 2BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
issie81

CryptoZilla

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 09:18:18 AM

We will release more wallets later.

Thanks for your support.

David Zimbeck and our other coders will release more info soon.

Keep it rolling, good job guys i am proud of you
Cant no Bob hodl us down, especially me Grin
Thanks for your support.
We will keep working on this project and release decentralized marketplace and hedging system as we promised.

Hedging is fine for investors/me but the Marketplace is a winner..if released proper Marketplace no one can hold this coin down.. i am intrested in both value but more in trading online buying selling stuff online
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 09:34:33 AM

Thanks for your support.

Thanks for your support.
We will keep working on this project and release decentralized marketplace and hedging system as we promised.

Hedging is fine for investors/me but the Marketplace is a winner..if released proper Marketplace no one can hold this coin down.. i am intrested in both value but more in trading online buying selling stuff online

Its interesting, some people were arguing that I should make heding a voting system instead of having a master key. Although with voting there is still a centralized aspect of it. Some people arent a fan of hedging. Personally, im a fan because I think volume and use of a coin is more important that specualtion and trade value. Its like, when you have millions of users, then remove hedging. Although having a master key does give me the added resbonsibility. So maybe I should start it out by freezing 95% of the supply (leaving 5% liquid) and allow voting for inflation or deflation from there 1% increase or decrease per week. I'm just wondering if our distribution is good enough that voting would be fair. Maybe I could add parking to make it slightly more deflationary.
issie81

CryptoZilla

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:19:13 AM

Thanks for your support.

Thanks for your support.

Its interesting, some people were arguing that I should make heding a voting system instead of having a master key. Although with voting there is still a centralized aspect of it. Some people arent a fan of hedging. Personally, im a fan because I think volume and use of a coin is more important that specualtion and trade value. Its like, when you have millions of users, then remove hedging. Although having a master key does give me the added resbonsibility. So maybe I should start it out by freezing 95% of the supply (leaving 5% liquid) and allow voting for inflation or deflation from there 1% increase or decrease per week. I'm just wondering if our distribution is good enough that voting would be fair. Maybe I could add parking to make it slightly more deflationary.

Hello David,

Thanks for sharing the vision, i am very much fan of hedging but i think it's not now the time for hedging. In orde to make hedging a succes there needs to be more coin circullation, in other words people must start using the coin. How can we make people to see the coin is by using it, the marketplace is the place to be to use your coins (not the exchanges). But i can see the value of the coin as an issue in marketplace, therefor pegging it won't be a bad idea. Because how else are we going to define the value of the coin on Marketplace, there needs to be a certain value.. My question to you is how can you freeze 95% of the coins?, i have 7% will you take my 7% coin as hostage? how must i see this you freezing out 95%?
amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 11:34:46 AM

Thanks for your support.

Thanks for your support.

Hello David,

Thanks for sharing the vision, i am very much fan of hedging but i think it's not now the time for hedging. In orde to make hedging a succes there needs to be more coin circullation, in other words people must start using the coin. How can we make people to see the coin is by using it, the marketplace is the place to be to use your coins (not the exchanges). But i can see the value of the coin as an issue in marketplace, therefor pegging it won't be a bad idea. Because how else are we going to define the value of the coin on Marketplace, there needs to be a certain value.. My question to you is how can you freeze 95% of the coins?, i have 7% will you take my 7% coin as hostage? how must i see this you freezing out 95%?

I believe he explained that the freezing would occur by forking the coin. So yes, you would be frozen from selling a large percentage of your holdings at once because that is the only way pegging can actually work.

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 11:45:53 AM

Thanks for your support.

Thanks for your support.

Hello David,

There won't be a market place you dumb fuck. This "project" is over and the crook Zimbeck, this pathological liar partner of Bobsurplus & Stevie & Lin is finished.

By the way, your very welcome :-))) it was my pleasure to serve the altcoin community by assisting in revealing the truth about this scam.

Enjoy your "investment" (though if I would be you I would get out from this "investment" as soon as you can).
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:40:13 PM

Thanks for your support.

Thanks for your support.

Hello David,

There won't be a market place you dumb fuck. This "project" is over and the crook Zimbeck, this pathological liar partner of Bobsurplus & Stevie & Lin is finished.

By the way, your very welcome :-))) it was my pleasure to serve the altcoin community by assisting in revealing the truth about this scam.

Enjoy your "investment" (though if I would be you I would get out from this "investment" as soon as you can).

why you came here????i think you have your own thread
is that not enough for you?...
keep your thread and never come to here
I am NOT going to disturb you,..and you don't disturb us
We here Not Small Children,we can think..YOU don't need to affect us
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:50:20 PM

@altcoinuk
you have your own thread,..
don't come here,..
we are not small children
we can think,..we know what our conclusions to buy anything coin that i want
you understand Huh
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:58:21 PM

I agree and remember that it is our money, our investment and for that I don't need no advice that I didn't ask for, especially not from some kiddos trying to turn BitCoinTalk into a kind of FPS.
astrobitcoin

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 01:02:47 PM

just ignore him,

he will go cry in a corner when nobody listen to him anymore.

anyway most of the people on here got the reasons of his role and his agenda, answering to him would help him in his goal

memo for the new user/investors:

altcoinUk is a paid fudster
he has no stake in bitbay
he is not interested in any discussion or whatsoever

if you care for this project
just ignore the stupid trolls

shall we make a list of paid / shill accounts to ignore for the new users/investors?
astrobitcoin

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 01:07:29 PM

[IDEA]

would it be possible to integrate in the wallet a message board where the members with a "proof of stake" in bitbay can discuss about the project?

[/IDEA]
Gizfreak
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 01:11:57 PM

I posted this meme at the Google+ BitBay Community as I like it more then BCT nowadays.

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 01:16:39 PM

@altcoinuk
you have your own thread,..
don't come here,..
we are not small children

You know, I am not convinced by this one...  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 01:23:19 PM

I agree and remember that it is our money, our investment

That's absolutely correct and as a free man you could stick your smart contract in your ass with a giant flag that displays "I am one of the 5 assholes who still believe in the Bitbay scam" and walk around whit such assets as a proud Bitbay believer (I guess sticking a smart contract into your ass qualifies as an asset), however, it is unethical to present this scam as a legitimate project, it is immoral to pretend nothing has happened and it is completely unacceptable to try to trick more naive investors into this fraud, and therefore we can't let that happen.

All right boys?
Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 01:24:37 PM

Thanks for your support.

Thanks for your support.

Hello David,

I think you sold all you're BUY and now you cock-a-doodle-do in that thread. So that project not dead. That you dead and another scammers like you for that project. Nobody neeeds you = nobody cares.

So dev/ Keep good work. And i will monitor the project, if all promises will be fulfilled. I will buy BUY from 50 to 200 sat price. example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.msg9745452#msg9745452

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
Gizfreak
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 01:29:12 PM

[IDEA]

would it be possible to integrate in the wallet a message board where the members with a "proof of stake" in bitbay can discuss about the project?

[/IDEA]
A chat function like Tox would do fine for me and afaik David is looking into it.
astrobitcoin

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 01:38:00 PM

[IDEA]

[/IDEA]
A chat function like Tox would do fine for me and afaik David is looking into it.

that's cool, didn't know about tox  Wink
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 01:50:30 PM

@ALTCOINUK
ONCE AGAIN ,.
YOU HAVE OWN THREAD,..
NO NEED TO COME HERE..
IF YOU STILL THE HUMAN,..
BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU ARE
MAYBE KIND OF DEVIL
Gizfreak
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 02:20:45 PM

CCN just joined the Google+ BitBay Community.
Feel free to join us and spread the word of BitBay "new style".
issie81

CryptoZilla

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 02:52:52 PM

Setup 5BTC buy for 65 if you want out i am willing to give you a way out:)

You must be affraid of someone who has no fear of loosing:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to: