Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg  (Read 541858 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
GStealthCoin

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:30:34 PM

Big things this year for BitBay?

# I am not part of the official StealthCoin Team. Just a community member.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:30:50 PM

Poor Bob, nothing to do so he decides to show up here.

Nothing you say will make us lose trust, we've moved over you and theres nothing you can do about that.

If you think I give two shits as to who you trust/follow/cheerlead for, you're surely mistaken. I only come by here to fuck with divid a bit and ruffle some feathers.

#MissionAccomplished
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:36:04 PM

The first double 'B' one is really good - maybe in a circle?

I agree... here is my version of #1 within a circle.

These are very good. I'm not sure if I like the first or second one better. And guys, when do you think we should pick a winner? Maybe a few more days until submission deadline?

this one looks great and contest is ongoing...

New Logo contest for BitBay
We plan to rebrand bitbay project.

We have 1 million baycoin(about 0.6btc)  bounties for our new logo contest winner.
First winner will get 0.5 million bitbay
Second winner will get 0.3 million bitbay
Third winner will get 0.2 million bitbay.

community will vote for this.
The contest will end at 10th Jan.

Design Brief

We are looking for something possibly abstract to represent BitBay which is both our currency, and also a decentralized service set that can enable blockchain based service, such as decentralized marketplace and decentralized smart contract applications.

We looking for something that can double as a logo for our decentralized service and a symbol for bitbay currency.

Good luck !
Thanks for your support.

you can post your logo in this thread.

no favoritism shown here at all!!??

you post the 'official thread under a design where you are saying how good it is . . .!!?

also a bit strange that the person who owns the biggest amount of Bitbay has now designed the logo by all accounts. 

When are we changing the name to Izzie coin?
neo1947

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:36:28 PM

It's ok.... I got some special shit planned for you kid..

Keep an eye out!

Bob, please provide me with your preferred wallet address so I can send you enough crypto to call someone who cares.

-still waiting for our face to face business meeting...

Scott-

Look at you Scott.. A try keyboard gangster...

Your mother must be proud.

Go ahead ask her....

Just yell loud, she should hear you from her basement you live in.

did you really run away with ICO coins( 600+) Btc? just curious
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:43:48 PM

Keep an eye out!

Bob, please provide me with your preferred wallet address so I can send you enough crypto to call someone who cares.

Scott-

Go ahead ask her....

Hmm... another typical response from the truly uneducated and immature kid who has no idea what he is talking about. Again, I am willing to pay for your phone call to someone who cares. Otherwise, be gone until you are ready to meet in person and discuss your actions for the past 1+ years within the crypto world like an adult. Bring as many associates and/or attorneys as you like or can fit in your hired jet - I'll host them too. Simple attacks and grade-school name calling may make you feel better inside but will get you nowhere in the real world. Your move Bob.

Scott-
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:47:22 PM

What fun to watch a wannabe gangsta trying to impress like he is king of BCT.

Kevinrasf

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:47:51 PM

Keep an eye out!

Scott-

Go ahead ask her....

The only keyboard gangster is you.

Thug behind his PC, acting cool for your friends on the internet.

You are living an empty and pointless life, trolling an thread that already moved beyond the bump in the road called "bob".

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:52:34 PM

Who are you?

Cheesy

Do your own research and you will find your answers.

Scott-
neo1947

Activity: 449

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:53:25 PM

you are not welcome here Bob,why don t you just go back in your dark life and stay there your master will call you when needed.
Kevinrasf

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:59:40 PM

Keep an eye out!

Scott-

Go ahead ask her....

You are living an empty and pointless life, trolling an thread that already moved beyond the bump in the road called "bob".

Nahhh... I'm all about peace... you got me wrong.. No gangster-ism on this side.. I just tell it like it is and do whats needed when push comes to shove.. Unlike 99% of you sheep out here.

Yall just angry because I can turn any situation I find myself in into a profitable one. You on the other hand just sit back and invest in alts the whole time hoping and praying that you'll catch the next BTC score and make millions... Difference between you and I.. I dont sit and hope and pray.. I make shit happen.. I grab life by the horns and tell life to "fuck off, I'm in charge here"

Wake up dude... Be your own boss and make shit happen.

#Go-Getter

You look at it wrongly.

Every person who buys an Coin is an "Go-Getter".

You on the other hand try to rush an quick profit, while I purchase sit back and let the magic happen.

And the big difference is I dont flame/troll/scam my way to succes.

funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:03:21 PM

another idea. Note I didnt draw the gavel and took it from google so would need a graphic designer to draw one
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:06:57 PM

Keep an eye out!

Scott-

Go ahead ask her....

Nahhh... I'm all about peace... you got me wrong.. No gangster-ism on this side.. I just tell it like it is and do whats needed when push comes to shove.. Unlike 99% of you sheep out here.

Yall just angry because I can turn any situation I find myself in into a profitable one. You on the other hand just sit back and invest in alts the whole time hoping and praying that you'll catch the next BTC score and make millions... Difference between you and I.. I dont sit and hope and pray.. I make shit happen.. I grab life by the horns and tell life to "fuck off, I'm in charge here"

#Go-Getter

You look at it wrongly.

You on the other hand try to rush an quick profit, while I purchase sit back and let the magic happen.

I never scam... lets get that outa the way first... And let me ask you... how's that "sit back and wait for magic" approach been for your bank account?

LMAO...

No one sits back and gets paid.. All the top earners in the world are up at 6 am, sleep at 1 am and do it all again the next day.

You guys really just hate because I make the kinds of money you guys dream about at night.. Pay off the house money.. Pay of the school loan money.. New BMW money.

And I make it regularly.

Anyway.... good luck with your future plays but sitting back and waiting for magic wont produce a desirable successful outcome. I can assure you of that.

Decentradical

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:09:41 PM

What fun to watch a wannabe gangsta trying to impress like he is king of BCT.

Indeed, though I'm not sure why anyone would want to call himself king of this cesspool of a forum in the first place.
captainobvoius

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:21:29 PM

You dont scam Bob?? lol thats the most stupid thing ive heard all year. Are you in denial or just a sociopath?

Lets see, according to the logs, you said there would be 500 in the dev fund when there was aparrently 100

You claimed you would be putting in 500 BTC to refund to your team but kept it for yourself.

You extorted from BTER.

You posted chat logs upon duress which is actually character defamation, cyberbullying and invasion of privacy.

You made threats to all of your team members.

And most importantly, you DIDNT EVEN DO YOUR JOB. You said you would pump the coin for months but clearly was dumping on your own team from day one!!

Which also makes you a liar. DUHHHHHH!!!! DERPA DERPA... you dumbass. Can you really not spell or is that also an act?

In fact, instead of marketing the coin, you FUDDED your own coin!!! I dont think thats even worth 1 BTC maybe negative five hundred lol.

Lol the only reason you guys got money into that ICO was by using Daves reputation. The chat with Gekko clearly shows Daves concerns that he was told you guys were in for the long run. Which was obviously not true.

And then, you guys run 100s of fake profiles with Ryan and your pump and dump team who even left you and were fudding your own coin from day one. lol... yeah the only reason you arent hanging by your balls is because you have never gotten harmed yet. And when it happens, lol wow.

Have you ever considered being kind to others? Im not sure you can take your Bently with you to hell.
Kevinrasf

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:23:26 PM

Keep an eye out!

Scott-

Go ahead ask her....

#Go-Getter

You look at it wrongly.

I never scam... lets get that outa the way first... And let me ask you... how's that "sit back and wait for magic" approach been for your bank account?

LMAO...

No one sits back and gets paid.. All the top earners in the world are up at 6 am, sleep at 1 am and do it all again the next day.

You guys really just hate because I make the kinds of money you guys dream about at night.. Pay off the house money.. Pay of the school loan money.. New BMW money.

And I make it regularly.

Anyway.... good luck with your future plays but sitting back and waiting for magic wont produce a desirable successful outcome. I can assure you of that.

You act like a rich guy, saying you dont scam.

You manipulate your way through the crypto scene acting like a boss.

Good riddance.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:26:23 PM

You dont scam Bob?? lol thats the most stupid thing ive heard all year. Are you in denial or just a sociopath?

Lets see, according to the logs, you said there would be 500 in the dev fund when there was aparrently 100

You claimed you would be putting in 500 BTC to refund to your team but kept it for yourself.

You extorted from BTER.

You posted chat logs upon duress which is actually character defamation, cyberbullying and invasion of privacy.

You made threats to all of your team members.

And most importantly, you DIDNT EVEN DO YOUR JOB. You said you would pump the coin for months but clearly was dumping on your own team from day one!!

In fact, instead of marketing the coin, you FUDDED your own coin!!! I dont think thats even worth 1 BTC maybe negative five hundred lol.

Which also makes you a liar. DUHHHHHH!!!! DERPA DERPA... you dumbass. Can you really not spell or is that also an act?

And then, you guys run 100s of fake profiles with Ryan and your pump and dump team who even left you and were fudding your own coin from day one. lol... yeah the only reason you arent hanging by your balls is because you have never gotten harmed yet. And when it happens, lol wow.

Have you ever considered being kind to others? Im not sure you can take your Bently with you to hell.

You're now ignored... I only chat with members on here who dont start shills to bash me........ come to me from ur real account and i'll address ur concerns.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:27:47 PM

Keep an eye out!

Scott-

Go ahead ask her....

#Go-Getter

You look at it wrongly.

LMAO...

And I make it regularly.

Good riddance.

I aint going nowhere and as a matter of fact... I got more devs coming to me now to work with me then I ever had before! Ohhhyeahhhhh 2015 is gonna be a good year!

Grin
Kevinrasf

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:31:37 PM

Keep an eye out!

Scott-

Go ahead ask her....

#Go-Getter

You look at it wrongly.

LMAO...

And I make it regularly.

Good riddance.

I aint going nowhere and as a matter of fact... I got more devs coming to me now to work with me then I ever had before! Ohhhyeahhhhh 2015 is gonna be a good year!

Grin

Good for you, this will make you even more famous.

Riding the backs of Dev's who will be your bitch.

Decentradical

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:32:37 PM

I think it's a bit like that Wolf of Wall Street speech right before the FBI walks in and takes him away for questioning.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:52:45 PM

lol the "smoking gun" that he posted shows the wrong date. He said it was before the ico, that was almost a month later in december.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to: