Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:43:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg  (Read 541858 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:11:40 AM

Oh ok the site really needs to be redesigned. I thought there was a link there.

OK so the link to the new BitBay client is...

www.davtonia.com/blackhalo/bitbaysetup.exe

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:19:13 AM

Oh ok the site really needs to be redesigned.
Also the OP needs an update, as it is still showing our former logo eg.
canadian1969

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:13:05 PM

whats the current version number? 1.0.0.1g ?
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:32:29 PM

whats the current version number? 1.0.0.1g ?
The QT wallet is still the same version 1.0.0.1g. The smart contracts client has had an update though.
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 01:41:52 PM

Nice job Issie! Your logo had winner written all over it, please keep contributing quality graphics!

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
BitBaydev (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 11

https://bitbay.market

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 02:52:13 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2015, 10:26:46 PM by BitBaydev

BitBay smart contract wallet UPDATE: 12th, January

Download

https://mega.co.nz/#!hA52lLxK!ZDC6lJ2ibtZsPDJrEswbcFD9k-UPCNg1yqH0wjYVuoA

BitBay tutorials, Smart Contracts & Halo Tech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieTIr71Sb3c

We will redesign our website later.

Thanks for your support.

David Zimbeck Interview

BitBay Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitBayofficial
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:12:17 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 05:45:10 PM by Kevinrasf

Great work!

Lets make this happen guys!

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
ShiftyTripster

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:02:46 PM

Hey David,
I am having some issues with the new client. It just ends without any errors after what seems to be the same amount of time. About a minute or so.  This happened with the install and once I got that done the wallet itself. Any ideas? I will uninstall , reboot and try again. I am on Windows 8.1. I liked that it had some info for new peeps, a guide,  but some of the wording should really be changed. Not a complaint, looks slick. Congrats on all the hard work.
BitBaydev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 04:35:18 PM

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113286/bithalo-releases-decentralized-escrow-client-v21-to-rival-paypal-western-union

BitHalo Releases Decentralized Escrow Client v2.1 to Rival PayPal, Western Union

BitHalo announces the release of version 2.1 of its decentralized escrow client, adding a new feature that aims to compete directly with companies such as Paypal and Western Union, said the organization in an announcement.

Entitled the "Advanced Payment," the new feature allows simple and secure peer-to-peer payments via email using either Bitcoin or Blackcoin.

The "Advanced Payment" feature is sent from a peer that wishes to contract or send a payment to another. After both parties agree on a password they will use for the pay-to-email transaction, the recipient receives an offer to the email address he/she had provided, followed by helpful instructions to fulfill the procedure and a download link to BitHalo. Upon opening the personal client attributed to the provided email address, the user will have an option to enter the said password and then receive the bitcoin payment.

BitHalo's founder and lead developer David Zimberk is surfing on the tipping movement, which he believes holds great potential in accelerating widespread adoption of cryptocurrency.

"There’s a ton of utility in the [Advanced Payment] feature," Zimberk stated. "I tested it on my sister, my friend in North Dakota and a friend in NYC. None had bitcoins before this, now they’re compelled to join the movement and with the ease of a few clicks of a button."

Launched in July 2014, BitHalo is said to be the world's first decentralized smart contracting software. It first supported solely Blackcoin, until August 2014, when the team added a multi-coin capability to support Bitcoin as well.

BitHalo aims to eliminate middlemen, allowing users "to create binding agreements peer to peer without the hassle or risk of involving a third party," explained Zimberg.

He continued:

"It solves enforcement for most, if not all, types of contracts via both parties sharing in equal risk. [BitHalo] removes profitability from theft or fraud and allows anyone anywhere to trust a stranger."
Halo clients include BitHalo and BlackHalo. Both had integrated NightTrader, a decentralized exchange and trading floor where users can conduct contracts and do business with new and existing parties.

David Zimbeck Interview

RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 04:40:39 PM

Hey David,
I am having some issues with the new client. It just ends without any errors after what seems to be the same amount of time. About a minute or so.  This happened with the install and once I got that done the wallet itself. Any ideas? I will uninstall , reboot and try again. I am on Windows 8.1. I liked that it had some info for new peeps, a guide,  but some of the wording should really be changed. Not a complaint, looks slick. Congrats on all the hard work.

Same here, get an error then crash. "The instruction at "0x0079e476" referenced memory at "0xfffffff" The memory could not be read".

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
BitBaydev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 04:48:04 PM

Hey David,

Same here, get an error then crash. "The instruction at "0x0079e476" referenced memory at "0xfffffff" The memory could not be read".

if you do not need a multisig address or share account, then you do not need the second private key or share file.

David Zimbeck Interview

ShiftyTripster

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:52:13 PM

Hey David,

if you do not need a multisig address or share account, then you do not need the second private key or share file.
Yeah it doesn't seem to matter for me. I do not get any specific error. A tad odd since the old client runs fine on for me.
BitBaydev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 04:57:22 PM

What Is BitHalo - The Only Way To Trust A Stranger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwM3cH_Kgk

David Zimbeck Interview

WhalingWhales

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:09:04 PM

Hey David,

Yeah it doesn't seem to matter for me. I do not get any specific error. A tad odd since the old client runs fine on for me.

I had same problem when i stored one private key on usb an one private hid in image on laptop,  i never put usb in on this occasion and it loaded for a second then exited rather quickly with no error, i see it as an excellent security feature without the usb you cannot hack my wallet, i would recommend 2 keys regardless of what it is you want to do with the wallet. So judging by my problem which was very similar it does not look like your key/keys are being found for some reason. sure David will be around soon and help you further.
issie81

Activity: 760

CryptoZilla

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:15:35 PM

Hey David,

I had same problem when i stored one private key on usb an one private hid in image on laptop,  i never put usb in on this occasion and it loaded for a second then exited rather quickly with no error, i see it as an excellent security feature without the usb you cannot hack my wallet, i would recommend 2 keys regardless of what it is you want to do with the wallet. So judging by my problem which was very similar it does not look like your key/keys are being found for some reason. sure David will be around soon and help you further.

So you store key1 on pc and key2 on stick you hide the stick safe then your wallet is not useable unless you plug the usb in the pc..am i seeing this correct?
WhalingWhales

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:45:11 PM

Hey David,

So you store key1 on pc and key2 on stick you hide the stick safe then your wallet is not useable unless you plug the usb in the pc..am i seeing this correct?

Thats correct one private key is in a image stored on my laptop, the 2nd private key is on a 'new' usb safely away from danger  Grin for someone with your amount of coin i would go a step further and back up both of them keys on another drive just incase, that with passwords good luck hackers lol if the security is there why not use it. Well done David this is by far the best crypto wallet i have come across.

ShiftyTripster

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 06:03:56 PM

Hey David,

Thats correct one private key is in a image stored on my laptop, the 2nd private key is on a 'new' usb safely away from danger  Grin for someone with your amount of coin i would go a step further and back up both of them keys on another drive just incase, that with passwords good luck hackers lol if the security is there why not use it. Well done David this is by far the best crypto wallet i have come across.

Thanks, I certainly want to use two keys. I did not get that far. It crashed right before key creation. I tried re-installing. Same thing. I am sure as you said David will help me later.
issie81

Activity: 760

CryptoZilla

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 06:13:21 PM

ok i stored both keys on 2 usb stick what happens if one of the sticks get broke or something like that;)
i want my coins maximum protection but also want it to be redundant..
WhalingWhales

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 06:25:01 PM

ok i stored both keys on 2 usb stick what happens if one of the sticks get broke or something like that;)
i want my coins maximum protection but also want it to be redundant..

If a drive gets broken then you would have lost access to the wallet from that one drive, try one drive at a time to insure they both work separately, if both are working well it will not matter if one breaks because you just get a new drive and back up again  Smiley

EDIT: on setup the wizard i'm sure it said something about paper keys but i stupidly did not pay as much attention as i should  Undecided David when your about if you could explain if there is a method of paper keys? that would be awesome to know how and i am sure issie would also appreciate knowing more.
j-bar

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 07:24:46 PM

Make multiple secure backups of your keys (encrypt the backups). I store mine on an encrypted drive and two USB keys - learnt my lesson when I lost 100K BLK through not keeping multiple backups.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to: