Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:50:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg  (Read 541858 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 08:54:47 PM

You dont scam Bob?? lol thats the most stupid thing ive heard all year. Are you in denial or just a sociopath?

I think it's a bit like that Wolf of Wall Street speech right before the FBI walks in and takes him away for questioning.

Something tells me the end of Bob might be a bit more dramatic...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:55:20 PM

lol the "smoking gun" that he posted shows the wrong date. He said it was before the ico, that was almost a month later in december.

Bob thinks he is still being taken serious.

But he played all his cards, and now he only has his meaningless words.

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
M28MmickT

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

BTG CEO

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:00:25 PM

lol the "smoking gun" that he posted shows the wrong date. He said it was before the ico, that was almost a month later in december.

If you mean on that article, i noticed so thought i would add the comment at the end plus bobby boy and ryans names incase someone interesting would like them Roll Eyes seems the writer probably knew names but only wanted to mention yours

dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:05:03 PM

If you mean on that article, i noticed so thought i would add the comment at the end plus bobby boy and ryans names incase someone interesting would like them Roll Eyes seems the writer probably knew names but only wanted to mention yours

The date on the "smoking gun" chat was december 4th but the ico was early november

Yeah the writer is doing the same thing he accused me of, not showing the names of the other parties. But the article is a bit schizo because on one hand he is protecting me and on the other he is making obvious mistakes.

I've reached out to him to correct some of the things. He even got bobs handle wrong saying surplusbob...
M28MmickT

BTG CEO

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:22:40 PM

Yeah the writer is doing the same thing he accused me of, not showing the names of the other parties. But the article is a bit schizo because on one hand he is protecting me and on the other he is making obvious mistakes.

I've reached out to him to correct some of the things. He even got bobs handle wrong saying surplusbob...

It's just the same crap regurgitated ain’t it, i don't see how people get paid for that. The bad seemed to be aimed at Bter more than anything and yeh he/she kind of had your corner which was only fair to be honest.

But like you say at the same time only your name was mentioned when everybody's should be, that clears the picture for the reader to understand more after abit of research into the past happenings of said names.

Good glad you did and i hope he/she sorts it to reflect what you have asked to be corrected.

Hope all is well man i see bob has turned up again lol i wonder why he has so much time for the Bay thread when he makes so much money and offers should keep him busy, reminds me of a school yard crush, bob in his playground lolol

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:28:07 PM

It's just the same crap regurgitated ain’t it, i don't see how people get paid for that. The bad seemed to be aimed at Bter more than anything and yeh he/she kind of had your corner which was only fair to be honest.

But like you say at the same time only your name was mentioned when everybody's should be, that clears the picture for the reader to understand more after abit of research into the past happenings of said names.

Good glad you did and i hope he/she sorts it to reflect what you have asked to be corrected.

Hope all is well man i see bob has turned up again lol i wonder why he has so much time for the Bay thread when he makes so much money and offers should keep him busy, reminds me of a school yard crush, bob in his playground lolol

The article is mysteriously angled towards me in some ways which i dont like. Also, you would think he would check the date on his "smoking gun". Why not just let me proof read it to keep the article honest?
CashFlow

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:32:21 PM

Grin end of the story?
Decentradical

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:37:43 PM

The article is mysteriously angled towards me in some ways which i dont like. Also, you would think he would check the date on his "smoking gun". Why not just let me proof read it to keep the article honest?

Only in quantity. It already condemned Bob and Bter right off the bat. You're just more interesting material. To an outsider you're still in the grey.
M28MmickT

BTG CEO

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:38:35 PM

David.. you can try and spin it anyway you want.... The truth is out there and everybody knows... All you got left are the suckers who bought in based on you being the lead dev. Now its up to you to try and salvage this.. But we all know what you and steven and lin can do..

Nothing!

by the way..... when you guys gonna dump your half a billion coins?

Speak of the devil and she shall appear.

Busy Busy bob in his play ground waiting to drop his other shoe?, shame he has trouble taking it of mummy done his laces to tight erghhh how do i take this off, lol!  

I give you a thumbs up for atleast improving your spelling dude.

Yes the truth is out and he is still here working and those who are still here are hardly suckers the only suckers in this world are those like you my friend, evil little leaches almost alien.

You are evil in every way stealing lying accusing extorting etc There is indeed a place for you though and when you get there you aint going to be having so much fun, it's a place of no return just pain and hurt.

Do onto others that you will have done to you. Hell is waiting and like someone said before your master is also, You sold your soul its clear to everyone,

Good luck finding redemption before your end

Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:55:05 PM

You all need to hit the ignore button, I was going to buy some coins, but all I can see is complete an utter unprofessionalism from everyone, ignore him and then the mod can ban him, no one would even consider buying when all they can see is arguing
You're so right. I don't talk or even argue with someone that has scam written all over his/her face and certainly not in a public thread.
issie81

Activity: 760

CryptoZilla

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:00:01 PM

Bob dont forget you cant post your mother on bitbay for 1btc

We dont want illigal objects on bitbay
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:00:15 PM

You all need to hit the ignore button, I was going to buy some coins, but all I can see is complete an utter unprofessionalism from everyone, ignore him and then the mod can ban him, no one would even consider buying when all they can see is arguing
You're so right. I don't talk or even argue with someone that has scam written all over his/her face and certainly not in a public thread.
Yep will ignore, lets move on.
Kevinrasf

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:00:18 PM

it is the forum that is allowing Bob to continue pissing all over the place.

Blame BTT not us

Kevinrasf

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:20:38 PM

it is the forum that is allowing Bob to continue pissing all over the place.

Blame BTT not us

anyone that argues with him is as much to blame, the OP says he is a scammer/troll whatever, if you ignore his posts when the moderator of this topic comes online they will delete all of his posts and you have nothing to worry about, but by posting page after page of utter unprofessional dribble drabble, you gave this coin more of a bad name then he did, like I said I was going to purchase coins, but all I can see is immaturity

This forum doesnt care.

Many people reported him and he is allowed to shit all over this forum without any ban or whatsoever.

Me going in on his BS doesnt damage this coin at all, as long as I dont start swearing like he does.

Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:24:47 PM

In the meanwhile, this is what I see:

Kevinrasf

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:25:39 PM

I asked a question as I was seeking some more info before I bought, but it would have been lost in all the irrelevant drama, if you keep your chatter to relevant topics it will be easier to bring in new people. it is a moderated topic, the moderator can delete all of his posts

You should join our Slack chat, that is 100% moderated and filled with usefull info.

This forum is like an sinking ship.

Decentradical

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:50:22 PM

Bitcointalk is going down the gutter and the staff doesn't really seem to care. Oh well, there's plenty of communities eager to fill that void.

In the meanwhile, don't forget there's a subreddit for Bitbay. Subreddits usually prove to be the biggest hubs for coins.

http://www.reddit.com/r/bitbay

Fair point. The entertainment is far too tempting though. Maybe some stronger moderation would be in place.
mintminty59

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:25:07 AM

I am not able to mine this coin , 500 internal server error

RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 01:13:36 AM

I am not able to mine this coin , 500 internal server error

Bitbay is not minable, it is a POS coin, not POW.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:59:55 AM

when saw the price of btc down and down
i think at this moment
we need coin that support in to fiat,..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to: