Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:17:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg  (Read 541860 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:44:30 AM

So can we build this

Option 4  into bitbay market place or stand alone?

Then other coins will need to add checktimeverify into their code.

Or one of the options above but we don't have BTC since it is really only their slow confirms that makes it all so slow?

We make bitbay the reserve currency or one with faster confirms? even ltc since that seems quite stable and has much faster confirms?

If you look on the board also i'm sure his username (poloniex) is busoni or something like that.

I'm sure he will add bitbay as long as the wallet isn't to buggy still.

Its enough work to just get the microtrader working honestly.

Yeah but David blackcoin didn't pay you. Bitbay could easily pay you if we have an ICO. I hold a chunk of blackcoin but I see bitbay as having more opportunity from here out. I mean without the things you made for blackcoin already it would be a great POS coin but nothing really other than that now. The community isn't as it was and I wonder if it have reason to hold the MC it does now.

So annoying to see all these coins raising a fortune in ICO and we have one of the best coders with the best concepts working for nothing because you/we got robbed at the start.

However, like you say, perhaps even funds are not enough since how ever much btc we have ... only certain persons could help you build it and locating them seems near on impossible.

We can just load up the bitbay market place with coins anyway. See who buys them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:02:29 AM

Well currently slack is helping me find bloggers and places where we can publish more articles
also I've been editing some articles they intend to publish (somewhere)

As for the Buying and selling of coins at Abritrage I LOVE the idea. Did you know that the
client already has a template for this? The buy/sell coins template actually will track
the price of the coin in fiat by converting to btc and usd. You can set your preferred
funding method and can let it automatically track market prices. It was intended for low volume.
Think of it like a decentralized "local bitcoin" without the need for a middleman and trustless

Decentralized exchange was promised to Blackcoin. The NightTrader exchange was supposed to be
based on deposits. Although they did not pay me, I want to finish that project as I like it.
The problem and delay with it has really been choosing a protocol. There are 3-4 decent methods
on how to do it which I can list below:

1) The original NightTrader concept of MICROTRADING: This method was basically to use Blackcoin
as the deposits and trade 50% of the deposits over and over again until funding is reached in
any two currencies. VERY similar to the Barter Template. Example

Bob wants to but 5 btc of Bitbay from Alice
1 btc worth of Blackcoin is deposited both sides
.5 btc of Bitbay is traded for .5 btc of Bitcoin 10 times
Now 5 btc has been traded deposits are released

This works with ANY two currencies and does not require any coin to fork. Thus is the perfect current
solution

There are DRAWBACKS though and here is some of them:
Its too slow! Nobody wants to wait for 10 bitcoin transactions which could take days if network is slow
It can bloat the blockchain if the Exchange is too popular (since there is more transactions)
If the price of Blackcoin goes too low during a trade it would be beneficial to blow up deposits
Transacting with multiple people in the order book becomes annoying (think 10 contracts to fund a few btc)

The following methods dont need to rely solely on Blackcoin or Xcoin but have their own drawbacks too
2) The next method is ATOMIC TRADING. This wonderful little trick is to use locktimes to put the solution
to a hash problem in your transaction so that it unlocks another transaction. Both parties use separate
locktimes so they can redeem their funds if the corresponding locks arent sent.

Advantages over microtrading:
You dont need more than one transaction
You dont need to involve 3 currencies

Disadvantages:
Its still a little slow, Bob and Alice need to give lots of time in case of power outages plus they still need
to wait for several confirmations
Checklocktimeverify is NOT in more than a few coins Blackcoin Bitbay Shadowcash Peter Todds coin etc
I dont even think Bitcoin has locktimes

3) The next method is Multisignature exchange its CENTRALIZED but many times more SECURE than normal exchanges
This was one of the serious candidates for NT exchange but it doesn't really rely on BLK it just uses the name NT

The way it works is simple:
The exchange holds a 2nd key to ALL accounts
To perform trades the exchange uses signature hashes like SIGHASH NONE or SIGHASH SINGLE to have
users sign only the coins they intend on trading as a Blank Check
To secure the blank check the exchange puts in a small nominal amount of coins like 5500 satoshis

Then the exchange is free to do very fast exchanging in the form of IOUS and only on withdraw do you
pay the people you owe.

Because the exchange is only 50% holder of the account, they can not steal funds without your key.

Advantages:
thousands of times more secure and better than a regular exchange
almost trustless but not quite (see below)
a lot faster than the concepts above

Disadvantages:
If a hacker somehow got all the servers keys they could try to find out which private key corresponded
to their multisignature address. Then they can withdraw renegging on their IOUS.
However the above attack only steals the amount of coins they traded. But if they were a whale this
could still be devastating. Its will be hard for them to time double spending though.
Also, if the exchange wanted to be evil they could sign IOUS to the wrong addresses taking funds
Also, the exchange could pretend to be a user and make trades and still take funds
Also, the exchange could lose their keys in a fire or HD crash and any coin without locktimes will lose their
funds so the exchange would have to have a way of backing up their orderbook and keys on paper
The biggest disadvantage is LIABILITY. Because its not decentralized there is much responsibility even if no hack occurs

4) The last and best way for decentralized exchange is the LIGHTNING NETWORK and P2P MICROTRADING
This is a newer idea of mine. Its basically forming a Lightning network in each coin and microtrading
between neighbors until the needed amount is reached. Because a lightning network does not report
to the blockchain, they can fund using the most trivial amounts.

How does this work?
Accuonts are daisy chained
Bob->Alice, Alice->John, John->Frank
For Bob to send to Frank he routes his debt through Alice and John

It can also be daisy chained with servers and withdraw tricks Bob->Server Server->Alice

Advantages:
Its probably the best way to do decentralized exchange
Lightning networks completely reduce bloat on blockchains
There are other advantages

Drawbacks:
Since they have to include multiple peers and possibly multiple servers, there could be some
latency but its not much maybe a few seconds at the most.
It requires that all coins have checklocktimeverify and its own lightning network
Its too much work to get it done really well.

SO thats the whole thing. Blackcoins NT will still probably get made with microtrading
despite being not as good as AT or Lightning. Its decentralized and thats what i like about it.
I'm willing to sacrifice speed for security any day. But it may not be popular since traders
will want speed. And it does bloat the blockchain with smaller transactions and peers must
stay connected for a few days to finish some larger trades. Also they will need Blackcoin
and the deposit levels adds an extra amount of complexity to the exchange. The orderbook
can be centralized to help a little with speed. IF there are trolls we can require a BURN for
trades.

Had some time to think about this and just want to give my thoughts on the matter.

1st question: What does the Blackcoin community think about the potential of bloating the Blackcoin blockchain?

2nd question: Even if they agree it's no big deal now, but change their mind in the future, wouldn't that render all the Microtrading coding useless, and require a new system similar to the other 3 you mentioned to be coded?

3rd question: Let's keep in mind also that of all 4 options, which ones are most capable of expansion?
                       My humble guess would be the atomic trading and lightning networks. Or even possibly an atomic trading system that evolves into a lightning network over time.

So let's say in theory, you go with the AT build and left it at that; as the exchange grows you  or other coders work on expansion of AT and gradually enter/combine into a lightning network.

Advantages: You have a code that has no potential for abandonment due to bloating thus voiding the need for a blackcoin deposit. You create demand for other coins to get off their arse and actually code something  Grin - in this case checklocktimeverify. All the while bagholders are bitching at their 'make-believe' dev's of worthless coins, creating mass panic and volatility on exchanges (  that's always fun  Cheesy  ). This volatility brings in even more money as pumper groups try to rush buy the next new coin with CLTV creating more attention for cryptocurrency on a global scale. These noobs see crypto as a crazy volatile pile of madness except BitBay because it's powered by UVP peg technology. Yet this creates  a big enough demand that someone creates a simplified open source CLTV program that dev's can finally just copy and paste (  all in a days work  Wink  ).   And the rush for CLTV coins causes NightTrader to gain volume and attention at a exponential rate. All the while you are sipping on a Corona on some beach in the Caribbean!

Disadvantages: Bitcoin doesn't incorporate CLTV until 10 years later when the bitcoin foundation finally decides it might be a good thing to include. Other than that - none!

digital_money

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:25:46 AM

Is dev back ? Huh
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:35:56 AM

So can we build this

Option 4  into bitbay market place or stand alone?

Then other coins will need to add checktimeverify into their code.

Or one of the options above but we don't have BTC since it is really only their slow confirms that makes it all so slow?

We make bitbay the reserve currency or one with faster confirms? even ltc since that seems quite stable and has much faster confirms?

If you look on the board also i'm sure his username (poloniex) is busoni or something like that.

I'm sure he will add bitbay as long as the wallet isn't to buggy still.

Its enough work to just get the microtrader working honestly.

Yeah but David blackcoin didn't pay you. Bitbay could easily pay you if we have an ICO. I hold a chunk of blackcoin but I see bitbay as having more opportunity from here out. I mean without the things you made for blackcoin already it would be a great POS coin but nothing really other than that now. The community isn't as it was and I wonder if it have reason to hold the MC it does now.

So annoying to see all these coins raising a fortune in ICO and we have one of the best coders with the best concepts working for nothing because you/we got robbed at the start.

However, like you say, perhaps even funds are not enough since how ever much btc we have ... only certain persons could help you build it and locating them seems near on impossible.

We can just load up the bitbay market place with coins anyway. See who buys them.

They didn't pay me but im a man of my word. Anyways, Bitcoin wont add checklocktimeverify... or did they? I'm pretty sure they didn't do it yet. The bitcoin "foundation" doesnt do much. Even Satoshi came out of hiding to complain about that one.

The thing is, NightTrader as a microtrader would just have BLK as a reserve.

IF these projects complete then we can look into raising funds for a lightning network perhaps who knows.

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:36:20 AM

Is dev back ? Huh

I never left
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 08:04:37 AM

Well currently slack is helping me find bloggers and places where we can publish more articles
also I've been editing some articles they intend to publish (somewhere)

As for the Buying and selling of coins at Abritrage I LOVE the idea. Did you know that the
client already has a template for this? The buy/sell coins template actually will track
the price of the coin in fiat by converting to btc and usd. You can set your preferred
funding method and can let it automatically track market prices. It was intended for low volume.
Think of it like a decentralized "local bitcoin" without the need for a middleman and trustless

Decentralized exchange was promised to Blackcoin. The NightTrader exchange was supposed to be
based on deposits. Although they did not pay me, I want to finish that project as I like it.
The problem and delay with it has really been choosing a protocol. There are 3-4 decent methods
on how to do it which I can list below:

1) The original NightTrader concept of MICROTRADING: This method was basically to use Blackcoin
as the deposits and trade 50% of the deposits over and over again until funding is reached in
any two currencies. VERY similar to the Barter Template. Example

Bob wants to but 5 btc of Bitbay from Alice
1 btc worth of Blackcoin is deposited both sides
.5 btc of Bitbay is traded for .5 btc of Bitcoin 10 times
Now 5 btc has been traded deposits are released

This works with ANY two currencies and does not require any coin to fork. Thus is the perfect current
solution

There are DRAWBACKS though and here is some of them:
Its too slow! Nobody wants to wait for 10 bitcoin transactions which could take days if network is slow
It can bloat the blockchain if the Exchange is too popular (since there is more transactions)
If the price of Blackcoin goes too low during a trade it would be beneficial to blow up deposits
Transacting with multiple people in the order book becomes annoying (think 10 contracts to fund a few btc)

The following methods dont need to rely solely on Blackcoin or Xcoin but have their own drawbacks too
2) The next method is ATOMIC TRADING. This wonderful little trick is to use locktimes to put the solution
to a hash problem in your transaction so that it unlocks another transaction. Both parties use separate
locktimes so they can redeem their funds if the corresponding locks arent sent.

Advantages over microtrading:
You dont need more than one transaction
You dont need to involve 3 currencies

Disadvantages:
Its still a little slow, Bob and Alice need to give lots of time in case of power outages plus they still need
to wait for several confirmations
Checklocktimeverify is NOT in more than a few coins Blackcoin Bitbay Shadowcash Peter Todds coin etc
I dont even think Bitcoin has locktimes

3) The next method is Multisignature exchange its CENTRALIZED but many times more SECURE than normal exchanges
This was one of the serious candidates for NT exchange but it doesn't really rely on BLK it just uses the name NT

The way it works is simple:
The exchange holds a 2nd key to ALL accounts
To perform trades the exchange uses signature hashes like SIGHASH NONE or SIGHASH SINGLE to have
users sign only the coins they intend on trading as a Blank Check
To secure the blank check the exchange puts in a small nominal amount of coins like 5500 satoshis

Then the exchange is free to do very fast exchanging in the form of IOUS and only on withdraw do you
pay the people you owe.

Because the exchange is only 50% holder of the account, they can not steal funds without your key.

Advantages:
thousands of times more secure and better than a regular exchange
almost trustless but not quite (see below)
a lot faster than the concepts above

Disadvantages:
If a hacker somehow got all the servers keys they could try to find out which private key corresponded
to their multisignature address. Then they can withdraw renegging on their IOUS.
However the above attack only steals the amount of coins they traded. But if they were a whale this
could still be devastating. Its will be hard for them to time double spending though.
Also, if the exchange wanted to be evil they could sign IOUS to the wrong addresses taking funds
Also, the exchange could pretend to be a user and make trades and still take funds
Also, the exchange could lose their keys in a fire or HD crash and any coin without locktimes will lose their
funds so the exchange would have to have a way of backing up their orderbook and keys on paper
The biggest disadvantage is LIABILITY. Because its not decentralized there is much responsibility even if no hack occurs

4) The last and best way for decentralized exchange is the LIGHTNING NETWORK and P2P MICROTRADING
This is a newer idea of mine. Its basically forming a Lightning network in each coin and microtrading
between neighbors until the needed amount is reached. Because a lightning network does not report
to the blockchain, they can fund using the most trivial amounts.

How does this work?
Accuonts are daisy chained
Bob->Alice, Alice->John, John->Frank
For Bob to send to Frank he routes his debt through Alice and John

It can also be daisy chained with servers and withdraw tricks Bob->Server Server->Alice

Advantages:
Its probably the best way to do decentralized exchange
Lightning networks completely reduce bloat on blockchains
There are other advantages

Drawbacks:
Since they have to include multiple peers and possibly multiple servers, there could be some
latency but its not much maybe a few seconds at the most.
It requires that all coins have checklocktimeverify and its own lightning network
Its too much work to get it done really well.

SO thats the whole thing. Blackcoins NT will still probably get made with microtrading
despite being not as good as AT or Lightning. Its decentralized and thats what i like about it.
I'm willing to sacrifice speed for security any day. But it may not be popular since traders
will want speed. And it does bloat the blockchain with smaller transactions and peers must
stay connected for a few days to finish some larger trades. Also they will need Blackcoin
and the deposit levels adds an extra amount of complexity to the exchange. The orderbook
can be centralized to help a little with speed. IF there are trolls we can require a BURN for
trades.

Had some time to think about this and just want to give my thoughts on the matter.

1st question: What does the Blackcoin community think about the potential of bloating the Blackcoin blockchain?

2nd question: Even if they agree it's no big deal now, but change their mind in the future, wouldn't that render all the Microtrading coding useless, and require a new system similar to the other 3 you mentioned to be coded?

3rd question: Let's keep in mind also that of all 4 options, which ones are most capable of expansion?
                       My humble guess would be the atomic trading and lightning networks. Or even possibly an atomic trading system that evolves into a lightning network over time.

So let's say in theory, you go with the AT build and left it at that; as the exchange grows you  or other coders work on expansion of AT and gradually enter/combine into a lightning network.

Advantages: You have a code that has no potential for abandonment due to bloating thus voiding the need for a blackcoin deposit. You create demand for other coins to get off their arse and actually code something  Grin - in this case checklocktimeverify. All the while bagholders are bitching at their 'make-believe' dev's of worthless coins, creating mass panic and volatility on exchanges (  that's always fun  Cheesy  ). This volatility brings in even more money as pumper groups try to rush buy the next new coin with CLTV creating more attention for cryptocurrency on a global scale. These noobs see crypto as a crazy volatile pile of madness except BitBay because it's powered by UVP peg technology. Yet this creates  a big enough demand that someone creates a simplified open source CLTV program that dev's can finally just copy and paste (  all in a days work  Wink  ).   And the rush for CLTV coins causes NightTrader to gain volume and attention at a exponential rate. All the while you are sipping on a Corona on some beach in the Caribbean!

Disadvantages: Bitcoin doesn't incorporate CLTV until 10 years later when the bitcoin foundation finally decides it might be a good thing to include. Other than that - none!

It sort of bloats every blockchain. In fact, it won't bloat Blackcoins Blockchain since they are only used for deposit. I guess
we can say they are the only ones who wouldn't get bloated. But its not so bad, its just we do 10-20 times the size
of a normal transaction. Only if it was insanely popular would it start to show in the networks of coins.

A new system is needed but nobody supports it. If Bitcoin doesn't have locktimes and other coins dont then only centralized solutions work
That is, centralized or NT protocol.

The microtrading is the best way, but you know since someone holds that second key its a liability.
(running an exchange is asking for trouble EVENTUALLY by state regulators, if its not decentralized its not worth the money perhaps?)

AT and Lightning don't share anything in common despite both needing lock times. The protocol is so much different.

Lightning is the only true way to do it if they all had AT. But lots of coins would have to want to do it.

Maybe there is even some weird sidechain implementation for decentralized exchange but i cant think of anything off the top
of my head that would make sense. If its not simple then it probably doesn't work.

Until sidechains are even proven secure (I believe there was some sort of issue with 51% attack on Bitcoin and messing up sidechains)
and there is other coins trying to get them right, so this is all hypothetical.

Sidechains are over hyped. Besides don't we risk security by moving to one? I do like Lisks thing but it all needs to be validated as secure first

For now, Blackcoins microtrader is the best way to do it. And besides, bloat is an issue EVERY coin will face soon enough
Lets just say, it doesn't bloat the chain too much. Not any more than does Bitcoin gambling and nowhere near Etheriums bloat.
BOTNET is the sleeping giant that could crush all coins
3r197

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:29:12 AM

Thanks for the response. Makes much more sense now.

POW coins or POS coins as well? All I've read about botnet is how hackers utilize it to mine POW coins.

Care to elaborate on the problem with botnets?
ptcgroup10009

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:23:40 PM

They didn't pay me but im a man of my word. Anyways, Bitcoin wont add checklocktimeverify... or did they? I'm pretty sure they didn't do it yet. The bitcoin "foundation" doesnt do much. Even Satoshi came out of hiding to complain about that one.

IF these projects complete then we can look into raising funds for a lightning network perhaps who knows.

Bitcoin has checklocktimeverify their working on placing OP_CHECKSEQUENCEVERIFY this month.
3r197

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:32:36 PM

Bitcoin has checklocktimeverify their working on placing OP_CHECKSEQUENCEVERIFY this month.

Interesting. Thanks for the info. Why'd you start your account over?
ptcgroup10009

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:10:34 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2016, 06:49:55 PM by ptcgroup10009

Interesting. Thanks for the info. Why'd you start your account over?

Hey what up , i login in an ip from a villa which was blacklisted on my old user name healthhealer now they want me to pay so i can not post ,me not being the one that blacklist the ip iam not in a rush to pay it .

Yeah Checksequenceverify improve mulitsig accounts so the channel can stay open Indefinitely in a trustless way
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:04:56 PM

Seems every coin on here is going Azure now and getting their 5 mins of fame from it.
Why don't we go for it too? no reason not to is there?

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:14:58 AM

Thanks for the response. Makes much more sense now.

POW coins or POS coins as well? All I've read about botnet is how hackers utilize it to mine POW coins.

Care to elaborate on the problem with botnets?

Botnets can mess up a lot of things, sending fake blockchain info for one, messing with the network, ddos, so many things
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:16:04 AM

Seems every coin on here is going Azure now and getting their 5 mins of fame from it.

WE have been discussing it, I'm not even sure how to do it yet. They didn't really explain well how to do it anywhere on the site
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:08:42 PM

WE have been discussing it, I'm not even sure how to do it yet. They didn't really explain well how to do it anywhere on the site

nem just boosted 35% market cap and large volume from the possible azure announcement.

ask fluffy pony he was talking about it or a dev from one of the other coins that got added.

BAYHQ

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:17:57 PM

COINDESK REPORT

Coindesk Smart Contracts Research report which released recently covered the Halo technology that runs Bitbay. David was interviewed and gave his insights and is mentioned in the report. http://www.coindesk.com/blockchain-bitcoin-smart-contracts-report/ ($499 to buy)

The report also covers other players such as Ethereum, Bitshares, IBM etc. We are on the right path and in one of the most promising developments in crypto.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:38:12 PM

"[–]fluffyponyzaXMR Core Team 11 points 1 day ago

None of the above.

We contacted them, they told us what we needed to do. It basically consisted of signing a Contributor License Agreement, submitting a PR to the Azure templates Github repo, and sending them a write-up. Took us like 3 or 4 hours:)

All the altcoins saying that Microsoft is "partnering" with them are being disingenuous - you are a partner inasmuch as you have a BizSpark account and signed a CLA.

The upshot of this, however, is that developers that are already using Azure can build applications on top of the Monero blockchain, and are able to spin nodes up quickly and easily."

sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:59:05 AM

None of the above.

We contacted them, they told us what we needed to do. It basically consisted of signing a Contributor License Agreement, submitting a PR to the Azure templates Github repo, and sending them a write-up. Took us like 3 or 4 hours:)

All the altcoins saying that Microsoft is "partnering" with them are being disingenuous - you are a partner inasmuch as you have a BizSpark account and signed a CLA.

The upshot of this, however, is that developers that are already using Azure can build applications on top of the Monero blockchain, and are able to spin nodes up quickly and easily."

not unless you register with them and also do devtest labs.. all coins being added now, alot fo them will be removed for not following standards or offering anything new. They just add everything to assess which ones to keep later. Eth is the only one that's "registered" but possible for others if they are professional in code.
jm1978

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:24:49 AM

Hi, i install the Bitbay Qt in a new computer and im getting 0 active connections. As i understood, Bitbay dont need a conf file or im wrong? Cheers
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 12:40:18 PM

Hi, i install the Bitbay Qt in a new computer and im getting 0 active connections. As i understood, Bitbay dont need a conf file or im wrong? Cheers

It sometimes takes a while to connect. If it doesn't after 30 minutes, you should write a conf file.
addnode=104.236.208.150
addnode=188.166.39.223
addnode=128.199.118.67
addnode=104.255.33.162
addnode=194.135.84.161
addnode=23.227.190.163

Edit: on page 125 in this thread you find a post written by me that tells you how you can speed up the whole sync process
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:03:32 PM

None of the above.

not unless you register with them and also do devtest labs.. all coins being added now, alot fo them will be removed for not following standards or offering anything new. They just add everything to assess which ones to keep later. Eth is the only one that's "registered" but possible for others if they are professional in code.

Bays  market place should impress them more than 99% of the coin added.

Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to: