Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:38:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg  (Read 541883 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
btc_zero_sum

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:52:03 AM

Looks like some nice accumulation on bter!

LOL, what's the price in sat now? I don't see any movement on bittrex, maybe soon.

has been around 88 to 100 satoshi past couple of weeks, imho it deserves at least 5 times more price value: working decentralized market and smart contracts in python and soon a new stable release Wink
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:53:37 AM

Why what sort of volume has bter been getting for bay? I have not seen any on bittrex and that is the exchange I thought would have had the volume if any.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
daobadico

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:54:42 AM

LOL, what's the price in sat now? I don't see any movement on bittrex, maybe soon.

has been around 88 to 100 satoshi past couple of weeks, imho it deserves at least 5 times more price value: working decentralized market and smart contracts in python and soon a new stable release Wink

I am new here, what's the ico price for bitbay? TY.  Wink  I don't find any info in the OP.
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:19:52 PM

Why what sort of volume has bter been getting for bay? I have not seen any on bittrex and that is the exchange I thought would have had the volume if any.

The new stable release is already out. We haven't made a fuzz about it because there are no new features in this one. But it did fix the last minor bugs.
The next one will add new templates. That's gonna be a big one  Smiley
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:22:36 PM

I am new here, what's the ico price for bitbay? TY.  Wink  I don't find any info in the OP.

ICO price was 250-300 sat.
btc_zero_sum

Activity: 273

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:38:02 PM

The new stable release is already out. We haven't made a fuzz about it because there are no new features in this one. But it did fix the last minor bugs.

good to know, i missed it!
as far as i remember ico price was around 200 - 230 satoshi
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:10:31 AM

Guys don't forget to try out the client. We've tested it on Windows OS extensively.
We need linux and mac testers.
If you are worried about testing with linux and mac, it's not like you have to risk any coins (and no one has ever lost coins on the client).
Feel free to take the faucet on the marketplace.
You will get 1000 free coins that you can turn around and test with all of BitBays different features. Heck you can send some to a friend via the pay-to-email feature and then tell them that they can earn 1000 free coins. Then try out custom contracts or the buy/sell coins template for other coins or fiat.  The joint account feature is working perfect as well and is a great feature to go ahead and get used. One one of it's possibilities is that it will allow you to cold stake on 2 different devices. Yet don't limit yourself to cold staking, you can create a joint account with yourself and do all your client e-commerce on 2 devices, which is unprecedented as it's 99.99% unhackable.
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:16:04 AM

The ICO price was answered above. If you would rather the exact then here..

252-264 satoshi -Day 1

264-276 satoshi -Day 2

276-288 satoshi -Day 3

288-300 satoshi -Day 4

300 satoshi -Day 5

It had a little pump from what I remember to 350. The price is very undervalued at the moment but good luck buying a stack without raising the price a lot. Someone/'s hold a lot of this coin.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:11:34 PM

With the recent hack at Bitfinex, it's just a matter of time before a new or existing exchange decides to go with the high "demand" and provide a service that guarantees your money is safe. BitBay will already provide exchanges with the tools to utilize this. They just have to be willing to accept it. So please keep the pressure on them.

The amount of coins that have the potential to do this are less than a handful. And so far of those, BitBay is leading the way in innovation.
Cold staking is just around the corner!
Once David finishes the rest of the templates, then BitBay will implement the rolling peg and this coin will be unstoppable.
Then David will provide the ability to create programmable p2p smart contracts similar to Ether yet without blockchain bloat.

There is no reason why this coin won't be in the top 20 by the middle of next year.

If everything planned does indeed get implemented and works perfectly I would see no reason at all for bay to not become top 10. The fact it is below ico price is crazy. I have no doubt this coin will become one of the big ones in the future.

wannaberich

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:30:58 AM

252-264 satoshi -Day 1

264-276 satoshi -Day 2

276-288 satoshi -Day 3

288-300 satoshi -Day 4

300 satoshi -Day 5

It had a little pump from what I remember to 350. The price is very undervalued at the moment but good luck buying a stack without raising the price a lot. Someone/'s hold a lot of this coin.

Only real development will boost the price going up, I don't know are the team members are still behind this project.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:14:34 PM

252-264 satoshi -Day 1

264-276 satoshi -Day 2

276-288 satoshi -Day 3

288-300 satoshi -Day 4

300 satoshi -Day 5

Only real development will boost the price going up, I don't know are the team members are still behind this project.

Ive been developing this for almost 2 years. Im still behind it because the investors paid based on my tech and name. So its not relevant to me if the founders of the project left and kept funds. They can burn in hell. I do what i got paid to do. Because the investors paid to see decentralized markets and they HAVE decentralized markets. Bitbay was the worlds first decentralized markets. They will also be the first decentralized rolling peg.

The other investors who became part of the team help BECAUSE they see developement! Unlike other coins which dont have developement, investors have seen updates, releases, improvements and new features. So they stay on the team and help when they can.
vlight

Activity: 656

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:11:29 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2016, 01:42:29 PM by vlight

Which client do you recommend to use in order to store BitBay - beta market client or qt client?

Edit: nvm, found the answer here - http://bitbay.market/downloads/
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:32:29 PM

Which client do you recommend to use in order to store BitBay - beta market client or qt client?

Edit: nvm, found the answer here - http://bitbay.market/downloads/

If you are staking, Bitbay QT. If you want decentralized markets and security, the markets wallet.
neo1947

Activity: 449

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:59:20 PM

quite happy with latest developments with Bay.
this might be interesting that Polo delisting some coins so there might be a chance Bay to get listed on Polo.

https://twitter.com/Poloniex

Thanks
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 07:26:45 PM

Is there any active developer behind this project? I decided today to read and know more about this project, because anytime I visited syscoin thread someone will make mention of Bitbay and compare the project with syscoin, and since syscoin is gaining alot of traction of recent, I decided to check up another alternative, if the theory behind Dash and Monero can be applied to Bitbay and Syscoin. Please I need more information on this project

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:02:08 AM

Is there any active developer behind this project? I decided today to read and know more about this project, because anytime I visited syscoin thread someone will make mention of Bitbay and compare the project with syscoin, and since syscoin is gaining alot of traction of recent, I decided to check up another alternative, if the theory behind Dash and Monero can be applied to Bitbay and Syscoin. Please I need more information on this project

Have you been reading the thread? Of course there is active developement. I'm the developer. I'm also the developer of BitHalo/BlackHalo (www.BitHalo.org) which was the worlds first smart contracting platform years before Ethereum. Also we had decentralized markets on year ahead of syscoin and one year ahead of Open Bazaar. So also, the worlds first. So I'm not sure I would call it an "alternative". Its built on Bitmessage, so its P2P and not blockchain based which makes it much more anonymous (arguably more than Tor) and doesn't have the issues of bloat. If you read up, you will see there is 20-30 more little features built in to Halo. I've been working on it for 3 years at least. It doesn't get the media attention ETH does because I'm working alone without a marketing team. Despite that, we had smart contracts which are totally unbreakable using deposits on the BITCOIN blockchain years before proposals like Rootstock or others.

So yeah download the client and see for yourself. The guys here would be happy to test contracts with you.
3r197

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:31:00 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2016, 08:57:00 PM by 3r197

"the theory behind Dash and Monero can be applied to Bitbay and Syscoin"

We make it even better.
Imagine if you have Dash or Monero (or any coin for that matter).
In essence, you could use our marketplace to finally utilize your "other" coins in a safe trustless environment.
Granted to remain trustless, it would require some BitBay, as BitBays are used for the double deposit escrow program - which enforces counterparties to be honest.
But for example, let's say you hold a bag of monero, yet you typically only buy and sell items on Ebay for less than 100 dollars, then all you would need is 100 dollars worth of BitBay. Then you could create or join a "Monero" bitmessage backed marketplace (or Dash, Pinkcoin, Doge, etc...), and other monero holders could join that same marketplace channel and you can trade back and forth using your Monero as the coin of purchasing power and BitBay as the coin for transaction security.
Again, finally... every crypto coin in existence has a way to trade their coins (or items for their coins) in a safe, secure, trustless environment.
If you want a more private environment, you can simply create any marketplace you wish, for example, "iUkiqFUsTciMsBdnYETgE2DMg4k3fMdP"
I'd say that's a name of a marketplace that no one will just randomly stumble upon if they are bored and trying to find other markets to join!
Now with that marketplace created, you could post items for sell on it, then with the use of BitBay's client, you could email your potential customers the name of the marketplace. You can do this through the safety of the client with its Pay-to-email feature. BitBay's Pay-to-Email is powered by bitmessage protocol and security. https://bitmessage.org/wiki/Main_Page
So in essence, you could send your clientele emails through the client, with minimal BitBay's (send them 1 BitBay for example - (mainly for transaction fees to miners)) and even password protect the email. So then you could utilize another means of communication to send them the password for them to open the email you sent - kind of like a 2FA feature. Once they open the email, they could see your marketplace you created, join it, and trade with you in Monero, Dash, etc., with the privacy of your choosing!

The possibilities with BitBay are amazing! David's goal is to have everything complete before the end of the 1st qtr of next year.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:52:35 AM

"the theory behind Dash and Monero can be applied to Bitbay and Syscoin"

We make it even better.
Imagine if you have Dash or Monero (or any coin for that matter).
In essence, you could use our marketplace to finally utilize your "other" coins in a safe trustless environment.
Granted to remain trustless, it would require some BitBay, as BitBays are used for the double deposit escrow program - which enforces counterparties to be honest.
But for example, let's say you hold a bag of monero, yet you typically only buy and sell items on Ebay for less than 100 dollars, then all you would need is 100 dollars worth of BitBay. Then you could create or join a "Monero" bitmessage backed marketplace (or Dash, Pinkcoin, Doge, etc...), and other monero holders could join that same marketplace channel and you can trade back and forth using your Monero as the coin of purchasing power and BitBay as the coin for transaction security.
Again, finally... every crypto coin in existence has a way to trade their coins (or items for their coins) in a safe, secure, trustless environment.
If you want a more private environment, you can simply create any marketplace you wish, for example, "iUkiqFUsTciMsBdnYETgE2DMg4k3fMdP"
I'd say that's a name of a marketplace that no one will just randomly stumble upon if they are bored and trying to find other markets to join!
Now with that marketplace created, you could post items for sell on it, then with the use of BitBay's client, you could email your potential customers the name of the marketplace. You can do this through the safety of the client with its Pay-to-email feature. BitBay's Pay-to-Email is powered by bitmessage protocol and security. https://bitmessage.org/wiki/Main_Page
So in essence, you could send your clientele emails through the client, with minimal BitBay's (send them 1 BitBay for example - (mainly for transaction fees to miners)) and even password protect the email. So then you could utilize another means of communication to send them the password for them to open the email you sent - kind of like a 2FA feature. Once they open the email, they could see your marketplace you created, join it, and trade with you in Monero, Dash, etc., with the privacy of your choosing!

The possibilities with BitBay are amazing! David's goal is to have everything complete before the end of the 1st qtr of next year.

So many possiblities with bay. When will people wake up to this project.

Medow

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 10:28:30 AM

quite happy with latest developments with Bay.
this might be interesting that Polo delisting some coins so there might be a chance Bay to get listed on Polo.

https://twitter.com/Poloniex

Thanks

Not with the hoarding that is going on here and no buying nor selling. Poloniex are looking for volume coins not 0.5btc max a day coins. Try staying in the top 3 of bittrex for a few months and then hit the twitter and slack etc. Good luck, my couple of million hide in my image but client deleted from my computer. Maybe one day I come back and treat David to a beer for his hard work and allowing me to buy new car?
3r197

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:02:36 PM

Hey David,

I've been busy researching bitmessage
@ their forum - https://bitmessage.org/forum/index.php/topic,2768.0.html
and reddit - https://pay.reddit.com/r/bitmessage/

Most of it's over my head, but the possibilities bitmessage can provide seem 'mind-blowing'
Had a few questions on the matter...
 - It's obvious the crypto community at a whole has a high demand for 100% complete anonymity. People talk of these bitcoin coin-mixers that somehow wash you fingerprints off your stash (at a risk),  and it seems the debate over whether Dash or Monero are the anon kings is currently at an all time high of interest. My question is... with the decentralized, trustless, anonymous aspect bitmessage provides for BitBay's client, is there any other option we are possibly missing that could add even more anonymity to the client? With bitmessage and the bitbay client, wouldn't some sort of coin mixer be possible? Or is that something you plan to save for the Night Trader exchange? Or maybe you could better explain the potential possibilities with your upcoming release of a Tor setting built into the client? I mean correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't bitmessage already similar to a ring signature setup since no one can determine who the originator of the message is from inside the network?, so wouldn't the same go with the coins involved as well?

- Also, I didn't know if you've seen this link yet. It's from one of the head moderators at bitmessage forum: http://bitm.sg/?menu=bitmessage
There is all sorts of goodies inside. I never knew about binsend and bitcrypt. Seems like there would be lots of potential with binsend and your future programmable python smart contracts that are not secured by blockchain (due to not wanting to bloat the chain)?

Would love some clarity on the matter as I'm not techie enough to completely understand all of the possibilities BitBay has to offer.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to: