Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:56:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg  (Read 541860 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:44:01 AM

How many BitBay are there and how many will there be in existence???  Huh I can't find the answer anywhere...

1 billion so far, 1% interest per year. So next year 10 million more coins.

When we do pegging, we may change the interest rate.

Thanks for clearing that up, will buy sum BitBay but not too many since somehow you got involved with Bob in the beginning and he is one of the most scammy and scummiest liars in crypto-land. It's good that you have distanced yourself from him, but I am saying to myself, why got involved with Bob in the first place? On the other hand this project has the appearance of a good long term investment revenue, you seem to know what you are doing, so I will buy some BitBay after all. Keep up the hard work, progress and dedication.  Wink  Smiley

Thanks, im working and have been for 2 years. However, if you dont trust me by now then perhaps you should not invest. Bob lied to me and so did the 3 other people involved all of whom are gone and did nothing to contribute. If you have gone your entire life and never been lied to then pat yourself on the back because you are one in a billion.

imagine someone also lied about you, tried to shift the guilt off themselves and paid people to cyberbully you... if you ever go through something like that, then you would think otherwise.

I'm known outside of crypto, in multiple different fields, it would be nonsense for me to do anything that isnt honorable and consistent with my other professions.

Besides, markets were delivered, a few templates delivered(more to come), fully new UI, all core features greatly improved. And all without other developer help(another promise by the two chinese partners, bter said they had "devs"). Otherwise, a supportive community remains and thanks to them it helps motivate me code.

Last two weeks have been very slow, im moving and had to do repairs on my home and cars... so very little time to code. However, I'm pretty much done and will be getting back to it in a few days.

be carefull with whom you associate with is all I am saying, I hope this project becomes a mainstream success. I don't trust anybody so don't take it personally, but I have trust in this project, Bob told me you can't code, but I think in Bob's case it's best to believe the opposite of what he says, keep doing your thing.

Well, honestly because i try not to judge people, im like a magnet for crazy people and frequently find myself in situations similar to this. As mentally warped as Bob is, he is probably not the craziest person i know. I've been stabbed in the back many times before. Some of those stories are equally as wild as this one.

Its a lonely path having to turn my back a majority of people because im taking precaution since it becomes increasingly harder and harder to trust over time. These trustless solutions based on Bitcoin is a result of a unfortunate necessity in society. The most extreme of checks and balances, that the best scenario is to not trust at all.

Ironically, i turned down several other offers before taking the Bitbay one. But then again, no point in having regrets, just focus all the energy inward and towards something positive.

And thanks, im not asking you to trust anyone especially not me... thats why there is no fee collected on contracts, it should be like utorrent, fully peer to peer with no middle man, a protocol, not a company. Fully autonomous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:38:32 PM

http://bitcoinx.io/news/articles/gemini-bitcoin-exchange-a-first-look/

Gemini beta is about to be released.
To test beta you must register at gemini.com

They are also considering "Alt" coins with high enough volume.

So this is why BTC is going up today.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 09:45:55 PM

I consider myself a fairly intelligent, capable and good-hearted guy and I can relate to a lot of things you are saying here. What I have learned a long time ago is that this world is like a jungle, you can almost trust nobody in this world, especially when money is involved. At the end of the day all of us human beings are selfish in essence at their very core, me myself included, it's not a bad thing though, it's only a bad if you seek to fulfill your selfish desires at the expense of other human beings. I think people like us belong in a different category of most human beings in that we seek to fulfill our selfish desires and ambitions by creating value in the world whereas most people in the world just want to take value away from other people. See yourself as standing above the latter category, Bob and others like him are subhuman filth, parasites of society and the world would be a better place without such people. Focus on your own goals, try to do as much as you can alone and if you need other people to help you make sure you can rely upon them and they have a good track-record.  Wink Other people often just slow you down, the more haters the better your game is.

Thanks for the advice! It helps remind me that it makes sense to just focus, not allow others to distract me and put one foot in front of the other. Its very easy to get distracted. Coding takes time. Lots and lots of time. So the progress we made so far i think is great. There is no other wallets that do contracts within them. And no other wallets with markets. But sometimes, i need to take breaks, life can be hard and gets in the way.

Anyways, you are totally right. Its a jungle, people are still hungry, fighting all the time. But there are people who try to overcome their desires for a greater cause. In order to be that kind of person one must always question themselves and what they hear. They should absolutely never assume what they hear is true but actually its better to assume that what they hear is false or at a minimum, flawed. Otherwise, we make assumptions, form dogma etc. But to be that way is a lonely path, you can't have beliefs that are too strong, must be willing to change beliefs at will and suffer the fact that most people believe lies. Perhaps its just the way things are. Hopefully it will not be this way forever.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 11:50:10 PM

I consider myself a fairly intelligent, capable and good-hearted guy and I can relate to a lot of things you are saying here. What I have learned a long time ago is that this world is like a jungle, you can almost trust nobody in this world, especially when money is involved. At the end of the day all of us human beings are selfish in essence at their very core, me myself included, it's not a bad thing though, it's only a bad if you seek to fulfill your selfish desires at the expense of other human beings. I think people like us belong in a different category of most human beings in that we seek to fulfill our selfish desires and ambitions by creating value in the world whereas most people in the world just want to take value away from other people. See yourself as standing above the latter category, Bob and others like him are subhuman filth, parasites of society and the world would be a better place without such people. Focus on your own goals, try to do as much as you can alone and if you need other people to help you make sure you can rely upon them and they have a good track-record.  Wink Other people often just slow you down, the more haters the better your game is.

Thanks for the advice! It helps remind me that it makes sense to just focus, not allow others to distract me and put one foot in front of the other. Its very easy to get distracted. Coding takes time. Lots and lots of time. So the progress we made so far i think is great. There is no other wallets that do contracts within them. And no other wallets with markets. But sometimes, i need to take breaks, life can be hard and gets in the way.

Anyways, you are totally right. Its a jungle, people are still hungry, fighting all the time. But there are people who try to overcome their desires for a greater cause. In order to be that kind of person one must always question themselves and what they hear. They should absolutely never assume what they hear is true but actually its better to assume that what they hear is false or at a minimum, flawed. Otherwise, we make assumptions, form dogma etc. But to be that way is a lonely path, you can't have beliefs that are too strong, must be willing to change beliefs at will and suffer the fact that most people believe lies. Perhaps its just the way things are. Hopefully it will not be this way forever.

Indeed become grounded in your own values, if you are upright in heart then those values are automatically right and good, regardless of what other people say. Become totally independent of the good or bad opinions of other people, yet be grounded in your own values. This video helped me a lot and I think it can help you too;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZm4B4foybM

Thanks! Really good video, will take that advice.
3r197

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 06:19:16 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 09:21:46 AM by 3r197

Looks like Cryptsy is still a viable exchange. Hopefully they will consider adding us soon once our updates and marketing campaign increase BitBay with enough volume.

http://blog.cryptsy.com/post/130547612142/re-coinfire

RE: Coinfire

I feel I need to give a response to the recent Coinfire article.   Like their previous article, they’ve make a lot of claims without giving any kind of proof to their claims.   I know many people don’t take coinfire very seriously these days, which is good.   However there are some out there that may not really know that the kind of “News” these guys produce is not always reliable.

We have never been investigated for anything, period.  We have never gotten any letters from any of the agencies that they have stated in their article, nor have we been contacted via phone or any other method.  It’s safe to say that this article and their reporting are completely false.   My guess is that whomever wrote this article has personal reasons for writing it and are attempting to hurt our business and reputation.

We will be reviewing our legal options against this libelous article.  

Paul Vernon

“BigVern”
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:15:32 PM

Looks like Cryptsy is still a viable exchange. Hopefully they will consider adding us soon once our updates and marketing campaign increase BitBay with enough volume.

http://blog.cryptsy.com/post/130547612142/re-coinfire

RE: Coinfire

I feel I need to give a response to the recent Coinfire article.   Like their previous article, they’ve make a lot of claims without giving any kind of proof to their claims.   I know many people don’t take coinfire very seriously these days, which is good.   However there are some out there that may not really know that the kind of “News” these guys produce is not always reliable.

We have never been investigated for anything, period.  We have never gotten any letters from any of the agencies that they have stated in their article, nor have we been contacted via phone or any other method.  It’s safe to say that this article and their reporting are completely false.   My guess is that whomever wrote this article has personal reasons for writing it and are attempting to hurt our business and reputation.

We will be reviewing our legal options against this libelous article.   

Paul Vernon

“BigVern”

Yeah there is so much of this nonsense in Bitcoin, just sabotage left and right. Hell, ive even thought about going after several people in bitcoin for cyberbullying and libel (even bitcointalk for the same types of privacy violations). Its so stupid, here we are with new technology that really nobody should be trying to prevent since it makes life easier, yet the do it anyways for personal reasons usually related to spite, greed or enmity.

Coins should not really even be competitors! The whole point of open source is to share ideas!
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:13:02 AM

on c-cex bitbay marked for delisting
and will be removed on 22.10.2015
BitBaydev (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 11

https://bitbay.market

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 10:20:50 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2015, 01:10:08 PM by BitBaydev

BitBay’s P2M Giveaway
October 10th 2015

We at BitBay are excited to announce a new marketing campaign. We are going to host a Pay to Mail or (P2M) giveaway! Bounties will be given for registered participants!
P2M is a relatively new feature of BitBay’s Market Client. This feature allows you to send Bay (BitBay coins) to friends, family, merchants, etc. Whether you simply want to tip a friend or utilize it as a payment option with a trusted counterparty, P2M is a great feature that’s fast, secure (backed by bitmessage technology), and has no fees included other than the typical blockchain miner fees - which are fractions of a penny.
Many people in the crypto-community find and invest in currencies with real and unique applications,but find themselves wondering how they can help promote adoption to support the developers and build a stronger community. This P2M giveaway creates a perfect marketing tool that anyone can use to help out!
Remember, BitBay will eventually peg its value to create stability for the Client’s Marketplace. The peg value is yet to be determined, but imagine if you participated in this  giveaway and completed just one P2M - you will receive 1,500 coins. If we peg the price to 1 cent (0.01 USD), your Bay would be worth 15 dollars plus change (if you stake the whole time)! That’s a nice ROI (return on investment) as it’s free! This is our first giveaway contest for the Client. More giveaways to come in the future - see end of article for details!

To Participate:
Anyone can enter this P2M campaign, yet currently the Market Client is only compatible with Windows. Mac and Linux will be added soon. You must register to be eligible to receive bounties. Registration begins October 10th and must be received before the end of October 16th, UTC time. Bounties will be provided for registered participants! The P2M campaign will run from the beginning of October 17th UTC time till the end of October 23rd UTC time.

For new users you must install the Market Client in order to participate:
  - Download and install the core Market Client version 1.21 Links are provided in our BCT OP, the bitbay.market website, or our old site - bitbaymarket.net
  - Now setup your Market Client. Refer to our Get Started guide for help or just follow the setup wizard built into the client.
  - The Client must sync 100% before it will allow you to utilize P2M. Synchronization usually takes around 5 - 8 hours. We’ve created a bootstrap to speed up the process. It generally cuts the sync time in half. Instructions to install bootstrap.
  - Currently the BitBay Market Client is compatible with only these email providers: Gmail,  Hotmail, Outlook, AOL, and Mail.com. Others will be added in the future. Gmail users sometimes experience an issue with the client synchronizing to your address. To fix this check out our guide in our website forum.
  - With the help of the Get Started guide your email should now be synchronized with the Market Client. You are now ready to send P2M’s to anybody as long as their address is in our supported email provider list mentioned above.

To register:
  - Send a P2M with 1 Bay(coin) to our campaign email address p2m.campaign@google.com.
  - If you are new to the Client to send a P2M, you simply enter the receiver’s email address in the “Send BitBay” Tab, “Pay to:”  entry field.
  - Once we receive your P2M we will record your email address and return your 1 Bay. This is your confirmation that you are registered.
  - Each registered participant will be allowed a maximum of 10 P2M’s that we will honor with bounties.
  - Begin by sending 500 Bay to people you think might be interested in BitBay’s decentralized marketplace. P2M allows you to either send a default message and image or a custom message and image. For the sake of the campaign we require that you create a ‘custom message’ with the ‘default image’ to your friends.
  - Your custom message should read:
"If you download and install the BitBay Market Client, 500 Bay will automatically load into your wallet. Goto bitbay.market for Market Client download link (not the QT wallet). You are also eligible for an additional 1000 Bay. Simply forward the P2M message you received in your email account to p2m.campaign@google.com. Then send a P2M with 1 Bay to p2m.campaign@google.com. Your P2M must be a custom message stating that you received the Bay from [sender’s email address] to be awarded the 1000 Bay."
  - Once we receive the P2M from your contact, you will be refunded your 500 Bay + awarded 1500 Bay.

A few things to remember:
  - The Market Client is currently only supported by Windows, so remember to only send emails to friends with access to Windows OS. Mac and Linux versions will be included soon.
  - If they don't download and sync the client, they will not be able to receive the Bay. If so, the Bay are automatically refunded to your wallet after 10 days.
  - If they receive the 500 Bay, but don't send 1 Bay to p2m.campaign@google.com, we have no way of knowing about it, and will therefore not be able to refund you your 500 Bay. We believe that if someone takes the time to install the Market Client for 500 Bay, they will also claim the 1000 Bay.
  - Any attempt to play the system by sending to yourself or sending multiple times to the same person will result in no bounties or refunds.
  - The emails are received almost instantly, but it takes longer for the Bay to arrive in the client. 20 minutes is quite normal. During testing we have experienced a few delay issues with bitmessage (to be fixed later). We therefore recommend to have your client running as much as possible during the campaign.

This P2M giveaway contest is the first big push of our community’s marketing campaign. It’s a community effort that anyone can join to help us spread the word on the potential behind this truly decentralized marketplace - no more middlemen! As David continues to update the Client with the final template releases, we plan on creating an OP in every language available on BCT. Bounties will be negotiated for that. If the turnout is higher than expected for this P2M giveaway, we will announce more in the future and could potentially change the rules. For example, a P2M giveaway where bounties are given to users who confirm P2M’s to eBay and etsy members! The sooner these merchants and buyers see the potential to save money, the faster we can spread our adoption worldwide!
Don’t forget we also have a built-in faucet inside the marketplace, which as far as we know is the first of its kind for a wallet to allow. It’s limited to 1000 Bay per user. So hurry before it’s depleted as any new faucets in the future will be determined by the price of BitBay. To receive your faucet today, you simply have to join the BitBay Faucet market in your client). The faucet allows you to learn the simple process for completing your first BitBay market contract from start to finish.
So keep your eyes on BitBay. Our community is mainly active on Slack. Feel free to PM David or Munti on BCT for an invite to join our team on Slack. Enjoy the giveaway!

David Zimbeck Interview

BitBay Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitBayofficial
rqdxrocket

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:05:03 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2015, 01:39:57 AM by rqdxrocket

Hello,

My 2nd item for sale is now listed under the market place called "RQDxRocket" without quotes.  Its a Gigabyte Windforce 7850 1GB.  Free shipping the the USA 48 states.  

Order number: fe9633e1d854ce7734510ee3b272c4bb in the BitBay market place.  I believe you will need to add my market place before you can view it.  Hopefully someone can verify this for me.

Thanks
RQDxRocket
BitBaydev (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 11

https://bitbay.market

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 12:38:45 AM

You are right. Anyone who wants to see it has to add your market place first.
Why didn't you post it in the bitbay market? Everyone sees that by default.

David Zimbeck Interview

BitBay Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitBayofficial
rqdxrocket

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:49:01 AM

You are right. Anyone who wants to see it has to add your market place first.
Why didn't you post it in the bitbay market? Everyone sees that by default.

I just thought it would be cool to have a market named after me and it also will allow people to learn how to add a new market if they have never done that before.

I could always repost it if needed

Thanks
RQDxRocket
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:07:43 AM

You are right, it is kind of cool.
It can also prove very useful. The name of the market is also like a password for the market. There is no way to search for it. So it is possible to create exclusives markets where you need to be invited to participate.
rqdxrocket

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:42:24 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2015, 02:36:32 AM by rqdxrocket

It can also prove very useful. The name of the market is also like a password for the market. There is no way to search for it. So it is possible to create exclusives markets where you need to be invited to participate.

Relisted Order number: f2f69d98fd6d42da036e2256a300c9e5 on the Bitbay Market

Thanks
RQDxRocket

3r197

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:00:16 PM

Relisted Order number: f2f69d98fd6d42da036e2256a300c9e5 on the Bitbay Market

Thanks
RQDxRocket

Yea I see that one RQDxRocket! Picture looks great. Everything looks perfect. Hope you get a hit.
3r197

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:01:49 PM

@RQDxRocket

Any  luck with your contract post in your private market?

I still can't see anything in it? Did you delete or is it still showing on your client?
3r197

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:02:11 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2015, 01:13:27 PM by 3r197

BitBay’s P2M Giveaway
October 10th 2015

We at BitBay are excited to announce a new marketing campaign. We are going to host a Pay to Mail or (P2M) giveaway! Bounties will be given for registered participants!
P2M is a relatively new feature of BitBay’s Market Client. This feature allows you to send Bay (BitBay coins) to friends, family, merchants, etc. Whether you simply want to tip a friend or utilize it as a payment option with a trusted counterparty, P2M is a great feature that’s fast, secure (backed by bitmessage technology), and has no fees included other than the typical blockchain miner fees - which are fractions of a penny.
Many people in the crypto-community find and invest in currencies with real and unique applications,but find themselves wondering how they can help promote adoption to support the developers and build a stronger community. This P2M giveaway creates a perfect marketing tool that anyone can use to help out!
Remember, BitBay will eventually peg its value to create stability for the Client’s Marketplace. The peg value is yet to be determined, but imagine if you participated in this  giveaway and completed just one P2M - you will receive 1,500 coins. If we peg the price to 1 cent (0.01 USD), your Bay would be worth 15 dollars plus change (if you stake the whole time)! That’s a nice ROI (return on investment) as it’s free! This is our first giveaway contest for the Client. More giveaways to come in the future - see end of article for details!

To Participate:
Anyone can enter this P2M campaign, yet currently the Market Client is only compatible with Windows. Mac and Linux will be added soon. You must register to be eligible to receive bounties. Registration begins October 10th and must be received before the end of October 16th, UTC time. Bounties will be provided for registered participants! The P2M campaign will run from the beginning of October 17th UTC time till the end of October 23rd UTC time.

For new users you must install the Market Client in order to participate:
  - Download and install the core Market Client version 1.21 Links are provided in our BCT OP, the bitbay.market website, or our old site - bitbaymarket.net
  - Now setup your Market Client. Refer to our Get Started guide for help or just follow the setup wizard built into the client.
  - The Client must sync 100% before it will allow you to utilize P2M. Synchronization usually takes around 5 - 8 hours. We’ve created a bootstrap to speed up the process. It generally cuts the sync time in half. Instructions to install bootstrap.
  - Currently the BitBay Market Client is compatible with only these email providers: Gmail,  Hotmail, Outlook, AOL, and Mail.com. Others will be added in the future. Gmail users sometimes experience an issue with the client synchronizing to your address. To fix this check out our guide in our website forum.
  - With the help of the Get Started guide your email should now be synchronized with the Market Client. You are now ready to send P2M’s to anybody as long as their address is in our supported email provider list mentioned above.

To register:
  - Send a P2M with 1 Bay(coin) to our campaign email address p2m.campaign@google.com.
  - If you are new to the Client to send a P2M, you simply enter the receiver’s email address in the “Send BitBay” Tab, “Pay to:”  entry field.
  - Once we receive your P2M we will record your email address and return your 1 Bay. This is your confirmation that you are registered.
  - Each registered participant will be allowed a maximum of 10 P2M’s that we will honor with bounties.
  - Begin by sending 500 Bay to people you think might be interested in BitBay’s decentralized marketplace. P2M allows you to either send a default message and image or a custom message and image. For the sake of the campaign we require that you create a ‘custom message’ with the ‘default image’ to your friends.
  - Your custom message should read:
"If you download and install the BitBay Market Client, 500 Bay will automatically load into your wallet. Goto bitbay.market for Market Client download link (not the QT wallet). You are also eligible for an additional 1000 Bay. Simply forward the P2M message you received in your email account to p2m.campaign@gmail.com. Then send a P2M with 1 Bay to p2m.campaign@gmail.com. Your P2M must be a custom message stating that you received the Bay from [sender’s email address] to be awarded the 1000 Bay."
  - Once we receive the P2M from your contact, you will be refunded your 500 Bay + awarded 1500 Bay.

A few things to remember:
  - The Market Client is currently only supported by Windows, so remember to only send emails to friends with access to Windows OS. Mac and Linux versions will be included soon.
  - If they don't download and sync the client, they will not be able to receive the Bay. If so, the Bay are automatically refunded to your wallet after 10 days.
  - If they receive the 500 Bay, but don't send 1 Bay to P2M.campaign@gmail.com, we have no way of knowing about it, and will therefore not be able to refund you your 500 Bay. We believe that if someone takes the time to install the Market Client for 500 Bay, they will also claim the 1000 Bay.
  - Any attempt to play the system by sending to yourself or sending multiple times to the same person will result in no bounties or refunds.
  - The emails are received almost instantly, but it takes longer for the Bay to arrive in the client. 20 minutes is quite normal. During testing we have experienced a few delay issues with bitmessage (to be fixed later). We therefore recommend to have your client running as much as possible during the campaign.

This P2M giveaway contest is the first big push of our community’s marketing campaign. It’s a community effort that anyone can join to help us spread the word on the potential behind this truly decentralized marketplace - no more middlemen! As David continues to update the Client with the final template releases, we plan on creating an OP in every language available on BCT. Bounties will be negotiated for that. If the turnout is higher than expected for this P2M giveaway, we will announce more in the future and could potentially change the rules. For example, a P2M giveaway where bounties are given to users who confirm P2M’s to eBay and etsy members! The sooner these merchants and buyers see the potential to save money, the faster we can spread our adoption worldwide!
Don’t forget we also have a built-in faucet inside the marketplace, which as far as we know is the first of its kind for a wallet to allow. It’s limited to 1000 Bay per user. So hurry before it’s depleted as any new faucets in the future will be determined by the price of BitBay. To receive your faucet today, you simply have to join the BitBay Faucet market in your client. The faucet allows you to learn the simple process for completing your first BitBay market contract from start to finish.
So keep your eyes on BitBay. Our community is mainly active on Slack. Feel free to PM David or Munti on BCT for an invite to join our team on Slack. Enjoy the giveaway!

Bump
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:12:21 PM

How secure is this version of POSn bay uses. Is it a direct black coin clone or PPC clone?

Also I'm a huge believer in MLM marketing. 1 level is not enough in my opinion.

If we had something totally automated that was mlm too that would be of great use.

3r197

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:22:54 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2015, 05:58:25 PM by 3r197

How secure is this version of POSn bay uses. Is it a direct black coin clone or PPC clone?

If we had something totally automated that was mlm too that would be of great use.

It's currently blackcoin clone POS 2.0. Will clone 3.0 in the near future once David get's back to coding.

Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:23:51 PM

I agree. MLM is great. And it is possible to use P2M for that. I expect we will do so in the future. The current campaign is to be considered a test. We will do bigger campaigns later. It should also be possible to automate it with a script, but for now David has more important things to code.
3r197

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 01:25:11 PM

New blog posted on BitBay.market focusing on Western Union NetSpend Prepaid Mastercard as a payment option in the marketplace.

http://bitbay.market/?p=1862&preview=true
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to: