Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg  (Read 541858 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:00:49 AM

Well actually when it asks you to do "key to image" the ninja feature is changing it from looking at private keys in the dropdown box to "all files" and then open the photo. Then it will realize there is something hidden inside and ask you to extract it. That doesn't seem to be covered in the tutorial. I should probably make that less of a "ninja" feature. Since you can do the same for files. If you find a file you want to hide you can select it and the software realizes its just a normal file, it will ask you if you want to hide it in an image.

aaand why is it i dont have you on our team? ... what a dev! ...

maybe money ... yup - maybe money ... i need lots to employ a highly talented dev like you ...

Smiley ...

#crysx

Thats a nice thing to say. Honestly its not about money at this point. I've got a huge workload with this decentralized pegging tool and templates. Currently, I'm working here and am in a negative cash flow position. So I've got to build this out, I'm essentially paying myself a couple grand a month. Cheesy

Its a matter of priority, the feeling of being completely liberated. The fact that if I keep coding, BitHalo and BitBay will be completely finished. It will be worth it even if nobody ever uses the software. Just the idea that the project is completed. Sure it works... we have unbreakable contracts and decentralized markets. But there is a lot more on the dev schedule.

Crysx have you looked at the decentralized rolling peg design here?

morning mate - needed sleep earlier Smiley ...

our timezones are all messed up i guess ...

i remember blackhalo a while back - which im assuming ( maybe presumptuously on my part ) is either similar - the same - or along the same lines ...

i dont know the history - as ive been building the entire backend of the cwi-ecosystem ( chainworks industries ( cwi ) ) over the last year and a half - for the move to rebuild / rebase granite ... but i will definitely have a look ... i know some waves were stirred at that time too - but cant remember for the life of me what they were all about - regarding the code and the dev or something along those lines ... im assuming the dev was you now ...

i guess there is a lot of reading on my part to catch up - unless you can post / pm me a brief history of it ... though judging by the work and pages done - that would take too much time of your day - so ill find the time over the next week to get some reading in ...

im not the core dev - which is why the code for granite has been stagnated - as im more a 'tinkerer' and get myself into more code trouble than not Tongue ...

but what skills i do have are put to good use - which is why our infrastructure - networking ( thrgrid ) - mining ( thefarm ) - shopping system ( theshop ) and a few other things are becoming rock solid and usable to the layman and laywoman Tongue ... though my ideas for the integration into the granite wallet / site - have yet to be realized ... so it will be interesting to see how far the projects have come at your fingertips ... i knew you were a good coder - i just never knew how far your talents could reach ...

some massive reading on my part - so will have to commit two days during one of the coming weeks to do just that ... which ill have to fit in between travel - work - court - and many other things that real life has to offer for interference into our lives Wink ...

chat soon mate ...

#crysx

That's cool it sounds like at least you keep yourself busy. Yes I'm still developing BlackHalo. There are differences. blackhalo/bithalo is multicoin BitBay is similar to Blackcoin for now although it will have pretty major differences when I finish the rolling peg.

The client has changed a lot. I've coded the world's first decentralized markets, unbreakable contracts, etc. There is a pretty long feature list with things like steganography, pay to email, automated joint accounts , price tracking, automatic translation to 92 languages, and a bunch of other things.

The history since BLK is definitely a long read if you are like TLDR then basically what happened was I was asked to project manage BitBay by BTER and a few others who quickly abandoned the project with what they raised and tried to drag me through the mud. Of course I stayed and mapped out a rolling peg feature that can revitalize any coin by controlling and freezing supply. I still work on Blackcoin too however I've got less control since that coin is technically someone elses. I was going to do decentralized exchange with a microtrader in BLK called NightTrader but that is on hold because i think it would be too slow and consist of too many transactions per trade (Bitcoin is very slow). And I've been coding a couple years on this project and will be working the rest of 2017 to see everything finally completed.

It's cool to see the stuff you are working on, dev work is pretty big workload indeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 05:10:27 AM

Well actually when it asks you to do "key to image" the ninja feature is changing it from looking at private keys in the dropdown box to "all files" and then open the photo. Then it will realize there is something hidden inside and ask you to extract it. That doesn't seem to be covered in the tutorial. I should probably make that less of a "ninja" feature. Since you can do the same for files. If you find a file you want to hide you can select it and the software realizes its just a normal file, it will ask you if you want to hide it in an image.

aaand why is it i dont have you on our team? ... what a dev! ...

maybe money ... yup - maybe money ... i need lots to employ a highly talented dev like you ...

Smiley ...

#crysx

Thats a nice thing to say. Honestly its not about money at this point. I've got a huge workload with this decentralized pegging tool and templates. Currently, I'm working here and am in a negative cash flow position. So I've got to build this out, I'm essentially paying myself a couple grand a month. Cheesy

Its a matter of priority, the feeling of being completely liberated. The fact that if I keep coding, BitHalo and BitBay will be completely finished. It will be worth it even if nobody ever uses the software. Just the idea that the project is completed. Sure it works... we have unbreakable contracts and decentralized markets. But there is a lot more on the dev schedule.

Crysx have you looked at the decentralized rolling peg design here?

morning mate - needed sleep earlier Smiley ...

our timezones are all messed up i guess ...

i remember blackhalo a while back - which im assuming ( maybe presumptuously on my part ) is either similar - the same - or along the same lines ...

i dont know the history - as ive been building the entire backend of the cwi-ecosystem ( chainworks industries ( cwi ) ) over the last year and a half - for the move to rebuild / rebase granite ... but i will definitely have a look ... i know some waves were stirred at that time too - but cant remember for the life of me what they were all about - regarding the code and the dev or something along those lines ... im assuming the dev was you now ...

i guess there is a lot of reading on my part to catch up - unless you can post / pm me a brief history of it ... though judging by the work and pages done - that would take too much time of your day - so ill find the time over the next week to get some reading in ...

im not the core dev - which is why the code for granite has been stagnated - as im more a 'tinkerer' and get myself into more code trouble than not Tongue ...

but what skills i do have are put to good use - which is why our infrastructure - networking ( thrgrid ) - mining ( thefarm ) - shopping system ( theshop ) and a few other things are becoming rock solid and usable to the layman and laywoman Tongue ... though my ideas for the integration into the granite wallet / site - have yet to be realized ... so it will be interesting to see how far the projects have come at your fingertips ... i knew you were a good coder - i just never knew how far your talents could reach ...

some massive reading on my part - so will have to commit two days during one of the coming weeks to do just that ... which ill have to fit in between travel - work - court - and many other things that real life has to offer for interference into our lives Wink ...

chat soon mate ...

#crysx

That's cool it sounds like at least you keep yourself busy. Yes I'm still developing BlackHalo. There are differences. blackhalo/bithalo is multicoin BitBay is similar to Blackcoin for now although it will have pretty major differences when I finish the rolling peg.

The client has changed a lot. I've coded the world's first decentralized markets, unbreakable contracts, etc. There is a pretty long feature list with things like steganography, pay to email, automated joint accounts , price tracking, automatic translation to 92 languages, and a bunch of other things.

The history since BLK is definitely a long read if you are like TLDR then basically what happened was I was asked to project manage BitBay by BTER and a few others who quickly abandoned the project with what they raised and tried to drag me through the mud. Of course I stayed and mapped out a rolling peg feature that can revitalize any coin by controlling and freezing supply. I still work on Blackcoin too however I've got less control since that coin is technically someone elses. I was going to do decentralized exchange with a microtrader in BLK called NightTrader but that is on hold because i think it would be too slow and consist of too many transactions per trade (Bitcoin is very slow). And I've been coding a couple years on this project and will be working the rest of 2017 to see everything finally completed.

It's cool to see the stuff you are working on, dev work is pretty big workload indeed.

well ...

you have been through a lot also i see ... and still at it - like me - no matter what the situation ...

one focus ... we think alike in this area ...

it seems you are 97% the way there with what we wanted for granite as well ... though with granite - we looked at bitsquare for the codebase of the decentralized market for full integration into granite ( which actually was the difficult part ) ... and the dash codebase for the rebase of granite ...

hmmm - it gets my entrepreneurial mind ticking over now ... you are the coder that has done the vast majority of this - and we have the infrastructure and the setup for a great deal to be done ... from cwi-cloud to cwi-pool system to other things i wont mention as its still in development ... i need to relay this to the business side of cwi and see what he thinks ...

i really do need to research what you are doing a LOT more ...

im on skype most of the time - chrysophylax69 ... lets chat some more if you have time ...

#crysx

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:37:45 AM

BitSquare is not decentralized. They claim to be and it's just insane. They are simply an escrow. They hold the 3rd key and if their key gets stolen everything can get hacked. They can also collude. No matter how many times I bring this up with them, they continue to claim they are decentralized when nothing can be further from the truth.

Bitbay IS decentralized. Halos double deposit escrow is two parties only. Each one puts up their own collateral there are no 3rd parties. Sure I can add you on Skype.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 07:43:59 AM

BitSquare is not decentralized. They claim to be and it's just insane. They are simply an escrow. They hold the 3rd key and if their key gets stolen everything can get hacked. They can also collude. No matter how many times I bring this up with them, they continue to claim they are decentralized when nothing can be further from the truth.

Bitbay IS decentralized. Halos double deposit escrow is two parties only. Each one puts up their own collateral there are no 3rd parties. Sure I can add you on Skype.

ok ...

interesting to know ...

will chat when you add me mate ...

tanx ...

#crysx

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:31:43 AM

Hey everyone, I was invited to an interview on Pirate Radio... https://www.wprpn.com/

They are pretty popular on "minds.com" supposedly. The audio was a little rough since I was at my friends place and it was a laptop mic.

I was sure to mention BitBay and the pegging stuff. All in all it was fun.

Here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGJzX5Dpy1o
Figatko

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:32:44 AM

Kaspersky
Internet Security
http://www.granitecoin.com/
HEUR:Trojan.Script.Generic
brigabriela470

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 10:17:50 AM

Hey everyone, I was invited to an interview on Pirate Radio... https://www.wprpn.com/

They are pretty popular on "minds.com" supposedly. The audio was a little rough since I was at my friends place and it was a laptop mic.

Here is the link:

thanks a lot for providing a link ..it will be fruit full for our efforts.
gjsteele71

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 07:17:38 PM

Blue Magic Capital posts BitBay Article

BITBAY, FROM VIOLENT STORMS TO SAFE HARBOR

http://bluemagic.info/2017/02/01/bitbay-from-violent-storms-to-safe-harbor/

Check out the article.  It covers the dramatic past, exciting present and enticing future plans.  Please retweet it to your friends using the link below.

https://twitter.com/bluemagicapital/status/826839297420582913

Micro Cap Crypto Reviews - http://www.MicroCapCrypto.com

Crypto Currency News Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/Crypto_Currency_News/
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 10:37:20 PM

Check out the article.  It covers the dramatic past, exciting present and enticing future plans.  Please retweet it to your friends using the link below.

Awesome article thanks Blue Magic.

Also guys the article with Bitcoinbuzz is still going on. I wrote the first draft of the pegging whitepaper its 18 pages and pretty technical. So I figured doing that would give me practice in writing about pegging for the article. So far client is running well its nice to see more people actually using its features.  Cool
FrankPM

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:36:04 AM

Also guys the article with Bitcoinbuzz is still going on. I wrote the first draft of the pegging whitepaper its 18 pages and pretty technical. So I figured doing that would give me practice in writing about pegging for the article. So far client is running well its nice to see more people actually using its features.  Cool

The article was well written by Munti, very simple and explicative.

You don't have to say thanks David, we all should thank you for your persistence, your coding abilities and your human being values. People like you are a treasure for humanity, and should be supported to the max. That's one of the Blue Magic transversal objectives. Wink

You have full support from us, anything you want just say it. We'll do everything we can to see your projects succed.

PS: We're already looking for a proper wife for you, you don't have to worry about that anymore. Grin

Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:45:57 AM

You don't have to say thanks David, we all should thank you for your persistence, your coding abilities and your human being values. People like you are a treasure for humanity, and should be supported to the max. That's one of the Blue Magic transversal objectives. Wink

You have full support from us, anything you want just say it. We'll do everything we can to see your projects succed.

PS: We're already looking for a proper wife for you, you don't have to worry about that anymore. Grin

Thanks for the credit. But it was team work. Craig and gjsteele did most of it, and others helped out too.
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:32:14 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2017, 02:45:08 AM by RJF19

Here is the link:

Cool interview, nice job! Didn't know you were into Real Estate, explains a lot!  Grin

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 10:40:03 AM

Here is the link:

Cool interview, nice job! Didn't know you were into Real Estate, explains a lot!  Grin

Yeah I hold my license in California, did several deals during the collapse. It taught me a lot about how almost nothing I read in my books applied to reality. I think the best business model for real estate brokers is "find and assign" although I never tried it, it's very similar to being a lead aggrigator but you get a higher cut and no liability. It's basically referrals but better. But honestly there is way more potential in building homes in 3rd world countries. The USA is a tight margin with limited options unless you are a millionaire.

Also did work for Dakota Land Services as a landsmen. I did easements and charting out fiber optic and oil lines. The job was amazing, it paid like 350 a day. I only held that job for a few months though. It was the exact same time I got into crypto and bought Litecoin. I got fired because I made my female managers jealous by coding a program to type the easements using winautomation and other programs. It was my first time ever trying to code anything. I made something to parse addresses in Python and that's how I picked up coding. It was funny because with that software I finished a job that normally takes weeks in one day and got fired for it.

I guess that's office politics for you. You see even though it saves the company millions, the employees get paid more the longer they procrastinate. So doing the job too fast is bad for business even though the boss can make the difference in his cut.

When I saw the Litecoin market crash after going from 2 dollars to 50 I had the idea for Halo because the Chinese were complaining that there was no way to buy Bitcoin. So I realized double deposit could solve their problems.

Unfortunately, I should have sold the Litecoin and just bought whatever random altcoins i could find since everything was pumping no matter how random the coin was. But I was new to trading, I was such a n00b I thought the order book was the history of buys and sales. But eventually I figured it out and started coding Halo. Actually I had the idea for Halo the same day I got fired and my friend was talking to me over the phone and was like "you should quit your job and do that". Go figure.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 10:46:59 AM

Thanks a lot, that's a nice thing to say.

As for the wife please do, I've been looking for one of those for years and found nothing yet. I've heard good women are hard to come by nowadays Cheesy
Gilboa

Activity: 317

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 02:13:55 PM

Nice article. Quick wrap up of everything you'll learn about this project from reading old posts & threads here on bitcointalk.

╓╥███╖                                   
                                  ╥████╝╙████▄                                 
                              ╓████▀         ████▄                             
                          ╥▄████                 ████▄┐                       
                      ╓█████       ┌╗████████        ╨███╥                     
                  ╓╥████╜      ╓╥███▀      ╙████▄╖       ████╥╖               
               ╥████▀       ╓▄███╜              ╙████╖      ╙████╥             
            ╓████        ╓███╝      ╥████████╖      ╙████╖      ╙███           
            ███      ╓███▀      ╥███╜         ████╥      ███╖     ██           
            ███    ╓███     ╓████                ╙███╥    ╘███    ██           
            ███   ▐██     ╥███     ╓╦▄█████▄╥┐      ╙██╕   ███    ██           
            ███   ▐██   ╓███     ╓██╜       ╙██▄     ╘██   ███    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐██    ╒██            ╙██┐    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐█▌   ╒██              ▐██    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐█▌   ╒██              ▐██    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐█    ├█▌              ▐██    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██▌  ▐█    ╘██              ▐██    ██    ██    ██           
            ███    ██▌  ▐█    ╘██              ▐██    ██    ██    ██           
            ███    ███  ▐█╕     ██╖           ▄██     ██    ██    ██           
            ███    ███  ▐██┐     ╙██▄╥╖   ╓╥███     ╓███    ██    ██           
            ███    ██▌   ▀██▄        ╙█████╜      ╥███     ███    ██           
            ███    ▀██      ████╥╖            ╓███▀     ╥▄██      ██           
            ███      ███╖      ╙█████╖     ╥████     ╓███┘       ╔██           
            ╙███╥╖      ▀███╥╖      ╙███████▀    ╓▄███       ╓╥████╝           
               ╙████╦┐     ╙╨███╥             ╥███╜       ╓████╜               
                    ████╖       ╙███╥     ╓▄██╜       ╓▄████                   
                       ╙███▄╗       ╙██████╙      ╓╦████                       
                            ████╖              ╥████                           
                               ╙████╥      ╥████▀                             
                                    ▀███████╜                                 
                                       ╩▀┘                                     
....OPUS...
Music decentralized
..Beta-ready Blockchain based Music Streaming..
  Website | Demo | Whitepaper | Coinmarketcap | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Facebook 
Try the LIVE Ethereum & IPFS beta
     Join Us ✔ Telegram ✔ Discord
RJF19

Activity: 420

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:28:50 PM

Here is the link:

Yeah I hold my license in California, did several deals during the collapse. It taught me a lot about how almost nothing I read in my books applied to reality. I think the best business model for real estate brokers is "find and assign" although I never tried it, it's very similar to being a lead aggrigator but you get a higher cut and no liability. It's basically referrals but better. But honestly there is way more potential in building homes in 3rd world countries. The USA is a tight margin with limited options unless you are a millionaire.

Also did work for Dakota Land Services as a landsmen. I did easements and charting out fiber optic and oil lines. The job was amazing, it paid like 350 a day. I only held that job for a few months though. It was the exact same time I got into crypto and bought Litecoin. I got fired because I made my female managers jealous by coding a program to type the easements using winautomation and other programs. It was my first time ever trying to code anything. I made something to parse addresses in Python and that's how I picked up coding. It was funny because with that software I finished a job that normally takes weeks in one day and got fired for it.

I guess that's office politics for you. You see even though it saves the company millions, the employees get paid more the longer they procrastinate. So doing the job too fast is bad for business even though the boss can make the difference in his cut.

When I saw the Litecoin market crash after going from 2 dollars to 50 I had the idea for Halo because the Chinese were complaining that there was no way to buy Bitcoin. So I realized double deposit could solve their problems.

Unfortunately, I should have sold the Litecoin and just bought whatever random altcoins i could find since everything was pumping no matter how random the coin was. But I was new to trading, I was such a n00b I thought the order book was the history of buys and sales. But eventually I figured it out and started coding Halo. Actually I had the idea for Halo the same day I got fired and my friend was talking to me over the phone and was like "you should quit your job and do that". Go figure.

Lots of similar stories out there. I was working as a career firefighter when Apple/Microsoft and IBM started to take off in the 80's. Department got a new Apple II and IBM pc (serial number 0000600) but had no idea what to do with them. Chief shows up and says "Here, make this work, you know about electronics" Sure, I was a radio tech, not a programmer. A couple months later the dept had a run reporting system, Novell Network (ELS 1), record keeping and equipment databases and I had some new skills (ADA, Basic, C++ & Turbo Pascal) Got the bug for going on line to BBS's and started one for the department (InfoNet) Long story short, a few years down the road, retired and started an Internet provider company that went national before we sold it. Been working and playing in the industry ever since. Got the crypto bug in '13 and now takes up most of my free time but, so far, it's been worth it. Just don't get as much exercise as I should now! My wife was also a coder (and Paramedic), worked for the FAA and was on the team that developed the TCAS (Traffic Collision Avoidance System) for aircraft that went online in 1989. Its been a wild ride. Keep on trucking!

PS: Learned a few things along the way one of which is: "Never try to help someone who doesn't ask for it." That would apply to your experience as a landsman!  Grin

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 07:50:59 PM

Lots of similar stories out there. I was working as a career firefighter when Apple/Microsoft and IBM started to take off in the 80's. Department got a new Apple II and IBM pc (serial number 0000600) but had no idea what to do with them. Chief shows up and says "Here, make this work, you know about electronics" Sure, I was a radio tech, not a programmer. A couple months later the dept had a run reporting system, Novell Network (ELS 1), record keeping and equipment databases and I had some new skills (ADA, Basic, C++ & Turbo Pascal) Got the bug for going on line to BBS's and started one for the department (InfoNet) Long story short, a few years down the road, retired and started an Internet provider company that went national before we sold it. Been working and playing in the industry ever since. Got the crypto bug in '13 and now takes up most of my free time but, so far, it's been worth it. Just don't get as much exercise as I should now! My wife was also a coder (and Paramedic), worked for the FAA and was on the team that developed the TCAS (Traffic Collision Avoidance System) for aircraft that went online in 1989. Its been a wild ride. Keep on trucking!

PS: Learned a few things along the way one of which is: "Never try to help someone who doesn't ask for it." That would apply to your experience as a landsman!  Grin

Thats an awesome story, so cool. Honestly, I need to get away from the computer once in a while, I would have much preferred physical labor like you had. Thats why I will probably move into farming or construction when finished here. Its just that the tools we have here in BitBay are too tempting to finish. I forsee my involvement in crypto beyond this more at the business end, like crypto replacing stocks that sort of thing. I think I mentioned that in my interview. A company paying percentage of profits to investors automated on the blockchain publishing everything to be completely transparent.

Anyways, by the way I sent the first draft of our article out to the core slack team and my friend Johanna at Bitcoinbuzz. So just so you know that will be published soon when thats all edited. Not sure if we will time it with an update or not (probably not) since we may as well get an article out the door.
rqdxrocket

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:54:36 PM

Currently for sale on the Bitbay Market

The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition STEAM GLOBAL for $5

Order number: a0bbe9e94b41cfa22769fa0e708397ed

This game currently sales for $19.99 on Steam - download the worlds most advanced virtual currency wallet and take advantage of this great offer

Thanks,
RQDxRocket

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:46:44 PM

This game currently sales for $19.99 on Steam - download the worlds most advanced virtual currency wallet and take advantage of this great offer

Thanks,
RQDxRocket

Good deal actually.

rqdxrocket

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:29:03 PM

Thanks,
RQDxRocket

The Witcher 2 Steam Key has been SOLD via the Bitbay Market!

Download the worlds most advanced wallet as see for yourself

Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to: