Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:13:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg  (Read 541882 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:06:17 AM

guys, pls go here and send in a support ticket as a dev to get listed, thanks Smiley

https://1ex.trade/

would be nice to have bitbay on the site (granted i was fucked by it's origins) lol, but at least you're going in the right direction.
the hard launch of the exchange will be done in the next few weeks with ppl from crypto old and new on it, fresh btc incoming Wink Smiley

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
tolikkk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 07:10:51 AM

guys, pls go here and send in a support ticket as a dev to get listed, thanks Smiley

would be nice to have bitbay on the site (granted i was fucked by it's origins) lol, but at least you're going in the right direction.
the hard launch of the exchange will be done in the next few weeks with ppl from crypto old and new on it, fresh btc incoming Wink Smiley
I see that not very actively trading on the exchange, orders for some reason 238$ per bitcoin?
LuckyLeprachaun

Activity: 470
Merit: 251

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 01:44:13 PM

I have a question regarding the blockchain and wallet. The wallet no longer connects to anyone and I noticed the blockchain is no longer supported here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bay/

Nighttrader invite code: 2PJbGxt95Dz7JKU2N8oudyAJ1Tzs
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 03:43:56 PM

I see that not very actively trading on the exchange, orders for some reason 238$ per bitcoin?

dude the site just opened like 2 wks ago via softlaunch (did you not read?)

by early-mid Jan it'll be going strong (with even more time, even better).

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:28:30 PM

I have a question regarding the blockchain and wallet. The wallet no longer connects to anyone and I noticed the blockchain is no longer supported here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bay/

Please give us more info. What is your wallet version and OS? Are you running QT or client?
We have another block explorer http://bay.explorer.bitnodes.net
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 09:40:11 PM

Hey i noticed some of the comments. We noticed that chainz takes a subscription so I'm going to pay that now.

Also as for developement price and general slowness, as munti said I had to take care of things in my personal life. Crypto is my full time job right now so don't worry. I'm still working on completing Bitbay (including the pegging). It should be noted that we already have decentralized markets one year ahead of open bazaar.

As for crypto in general, not even bitcoin has hit main stream yet. So people are not focused on the utility of crypto yet we are still very early in the space.
LuckyLeprachaun

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:30:50 PM

Please give us more info. What is your wallet version and OS? Are you running QT or client?
We have another block explorer http://bay.explorer.bitnodes.net

Thanks for offering to help. Well what happened to me is my hard drive broke, but I had a back up. I use Ubuntu normally but the linux version of BB does not work for some reason. So I added a windows virtualbox and added all my wallets, bit of crypto nut  Grin, and sadly won't even connect at all to any people, shows 0 connection, all 5 other wallets work fine only BB fails for me and to boot shows only 2k out of the 300k I had in coins (Tried repairwallet, shows true), figured was because was not connecting. Also for some weird reason the password won't work either but suspect it is a glitched wallet but not sure anymore, wallet version 1.0.0.1, got it from main site all your links to mega are not working btw, only wallet I could find. If you could help me out, would be much obliged  Smiley

LuckyLeprachaun

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:38:41 PM

Hey i noticed some of the comments. We noticed that chainz takes a subscription so I'm going to pay that now.

Also as for development price and general slowness, as munti said I had to take care of things in my personal life. Crypto is my full time job right now so don't worry. I'm still working on completing Bitbay (including the pegging). It should be noted that we already have decentralized markets one year ahead of open bazaar.

As for crypto in general, not even bitcoin has hit main stream yet. So people are not focused on the utility of crypto yet we are still very early in the space.

Thought wallet was not connecting because the blockchain was down, but if you have another 1, don't think the wallet connects to that chain. Love the Bitbay project and think this the future of online trading. Sadly since my Hard drive broke, can't seem to get wallet back online for staking or anything else for that matter. Maybe I have wrong wallet version, mine is 1.0.0.1, is there a new wallet version out?  Your link for wallet from Dec 20 does not work.

Munti

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:58:11 PM

Also as for development price and general slowness, as munti said I had to take care of things in my personal life. Crypto is my full time job right now so don't worry. I'm still working on completing Bitbay (including the pegging). It should be noted that we already have decentralized markets one year ahead of open bazaar.

Thought wallet was not connecting because the blockchain was down, but if you have another 1, don't think the wallet connects to that chain. Love the Bitbay project and think this the future of online trading. Sadly since my Hard drive broke, can't seem to get wallet back online for staking or anything else for that matter. Maybe I have wrong wallet version, mine is 1.0.0.1, is there a new wallet version out?  Your link for wallet from Dec 20 does not work.

The blockchain is fine. Looks like you found yourself a very old link. Try using the link in OP or at our site http://bitbay.market/downloads/
Let me know if that fixes it.

Edit: You said you have other wallets running. Could be a port conflict also. Read up here how to change port: http://bitbay.market/forums/topic/running-qt-and-client-simultaneously/
oser41eric

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:55:50 AM

Will my coins ever be worth 350 sat again?

SO?

What is the answer here?

No one seems interested in bitbay.
Munti

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:11:08 AM

Will my coins ever be worth 350 sat again?

SO?

What is the answer here?

No one seems interested in bitbay.

Who are you asking?
Is there anyone in particular you think is qualified to predict the future?
Personally I think it will, and a lot more too. That's why I still buy a little now and then.
LuckyLeprachaun

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 01:47:33 PM

Thought wallet was not connecting because the blockchain was down, but if you have another 1, don't think the wallet connects to that chain. Love the Bitbay project and think this the future of online trading. Sadly since my Hard drive broke, can't seem to get wallet back online for staking or anything else for that matter. Maybe I have wrong wallet version, mine is 1.0.0.1, is there a new wallet version out?  Your link for wallet from Dec 20 does not work.

The blockchain is fine. Looks like you found yourself a very old link. Try using the link in OP or at our site http://bitbay.market/downloads/

Edit: You said you have other wallets running. Could be a port conflict also. Read up here how to change port: http://bitbay.market/forums/topic/running-qt-and-client-simultaneously/

Thanks for getting back to me. cannot be a port conflict since I had  same configuration set on old drive with no issues but good to know about that. I did download it from the exact location you mentioned above and it gave me the old wallet, weird.... Will try again and let you know the results.

LuckyLeprachaun

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:16:07 PM

I wiped the hidden files and removed old qt wallet and downloaded the 1 you suggested with same results. Shows 0 active connections.

Munti

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:01:36 PM

I wiped the hidden files and removed old qt wallet and downloaded the 1 you suggested with same results. Shows 0 active connections.

We might have to ask David have a look at it. But before we do, here are the nodes that are working fine for me:
addnode=104.236.208.150
addnode=188.166.39.223
addnode=128.199.118.67
addnode=104.255.33.162
addnode=194.135.84.161
addnode=23.227.190.163

Also try using different port just to make sure.
I assume you are running QT wallet, not the client. If you are running the client there's a few more things we could look into before asking David for help.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:10:12 PM

Thought wallet was not connecting because the blockchain was down, but if you have another 1, don't think the wallet connects to that chain. Love the Bitbay project and think this the future of online trading. Sadly since my Hard drive broke, can't seem to get wallet back online for staking or anything else for that matter. Maybe I have wrong wallet version, mine is 1.0.0.1, is there a new wallet version out?  Your link for wallet from Dec 20 does not work.

We might have to ask David have a look at it. But before we do, here are the nodes that are working fine for me:
addnode=104.236.208.150
addnode=188.166.39.223
addnode=128.199.118.67
addnode=104.255.33.162
addnode=194.135.84.161
addnode=23.227.190.163

I assume you are running QT wallet, not the client. If you are running the client there's a few more things we could look into before asking David for help.

Thanks for the nodes. I didn't get my wallet syncing, but i will add this nodes to see if it works.
If anyone got more nodes, then let me know.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:19:26 PM

addnode=104.236.208.150
addnode=188.166.39.223
addnode=128.199.118.67
addnode=104.255.33.162
addnode=194.135.84.161
addnode=23.227.190.163

Thanks for the nodes. I didn't get my wallet syncing, but i will add this nodes to see if it works.
If anyone got more nodes, then let me know.

I'm also having the issue you are, with all of the nodes listed. I'm not sure why this is. However, I kept my client open long enough and it finally started to synchronize. I'm going to double check with the team and make sure all the seed nodes that are listed are still operational.

Try keeping the wallet open for a while and make sure you are in fact running the updated one. (perhaps you still ran the old one by mistake?)
Also, try to make sure you have all 6 nodes added. And then be patient, mine took about 30 minutes to start to obtain a connection again.
LuckyLeprachaun

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 02:35:27 PM

addnode=104.236.208.150
addnode=188.166.39.223
addnode=128.199.118.67
addnode=104.255.33.162
addnode=194.135.84.161
addnode=23.227.190.163

I did not find any .conf file inside the Bitbay QT, was not sure if this works but added a .conf file and called it nodes. I will show you what file I made:

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcport=30200
addnode=104.236.208.150
addnode=188.166.39.223
addnode=128.199.118.67
addnode=104.255.33.162
addnode=194.135.84.161
addnode=23.227.190.163
server=1
gen=0

Not sure if I did it right here is a download link to my .conf file so you see:

https://anonfiles.com/file/dd28d1ce1adaf3078b90bb6be5e2a43b

Let me know, Thanks.

Munti

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 05:11:05 PM

addnode=104.236.208.150
addnode=188.166.39.223
addnode=128.199.118.67
addnode=104.255.33.162
addnode=194.135.84.161
addnode=23.227.190.163

I did not find any .conf file inside the Bitbay QT, was not sure if this works but added a .conf file and called it nodes. I will show you what file I made:

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcport=30200
addnode=104.236.208.150
addnode=188.166.39.223
addnode=128.199.118.67
addnode=104.255.33.162
addnode=194.135.84.161
addnode=23.227.190.163
server=1
gen=0

Let me know, Thanks.

Your conf file should be in C:/users/yourname/Appdata/Roaming/BitBay
My conf file looks like this:
server=1
rpcuser=bitbayrpc
rpcpassword="a lot of letters and numbers that I will not reveal here"
rpcport=19915
addnode=104.236.208.150
addnode=188.166.39.223
addnode=128.199.118.67
addnode=104.255.33.162
addnode=194.135.84.161
addnode=23.227.190.163
LuckyLeprachaun

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 05:50:02 PM

addnode=104.236.208.150
addnode=188.166.39.223
addnode=128.199.118.67
addnode=104.255.33.162
addnode=194.135.84.161
addnode=23.227.190.163

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcport=30200
addnode=104.236.208.150
addnode=188.166.39.223
addnode=128.199.118.67
addnode=104.255.33.162
addnode=194.135.84.161
addnode=23.227.190.163
server=1
gen=0

Let me know, Thanks.

Your conf file should be in C:/users/yourname/Appdata/Roaming/BitBay
My conf file looks like this:
server=1
rpcuser=bitbayrpc
rpcpassword="a lot of letters and numbers that I will not reveal here"
rpcport=19915
addnode=104.236.208.150
addnode=188.166.39.223
addnode=128.199.118.67
addnode=104.255.33.162
addnode=194.135.84.161
addnode=23.227.190.163

Thanks for the update, but what do I put in the password? wallet password? sorry for the noob questions, not familiar with wallet coding.

langke

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:12:27 PM

WHY not try to release to BTC38?IT'S the biggest Trading site in CHINA.
The email  of the editor ------
editor@mail.btc38.com
 Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to: