Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:28:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MangoCoinz Official ANN Thread - Mine cryptocurrencies on you smart phone  (Read 164526 times)
meccoin4me

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:10:32 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2015, 04:30:02 PM by meccoin4me

after my phone says that i have to update to a newer version i delete the software after syncing and download again , i use my old pass and username but now it says that i already logged in , " log out and try again it says " but how can i log out if i cannot log in?

i have not a lot of coins but still

maybe tip for all other users , first log out before deleting and downloading again

some tips for me to log out and in?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
mriulian

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:57:43 PM

this coin is bad to the bone
c0ynw1zrd

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:27:04 AM

Downloaded the app and tried to sign up but I get a message saying that "signing up is temporarily disabled". I would like to know what's going on?

Great idea, but what's the point if you can't even use it?!
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:37:49 AM

Downloaded the app and tried to sign up but I get a message saying that "signing up is temporarily disabled". I would like to know what's going on?

Great idea, but what's the point if you can't even use it?!

Still in beta.
bbr

Activity: 290

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:40:24 AM

I just started up the app (0.5.2) after about a week of it not being on and my balance said .09 when previously it was about 170??

I updated to 0.5.3 and still the same.
meccoin4me

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 03:52:05 PM

after my phone says that i have to update to a newer version i delete the software after syncing and download again , i use my old pass and username but now it says that i already logged in , " log out and try again it says " but how can i log out if i cannot log in?

i have not a lot of coins but still

maybe tip for all other users , first log out before deleting and downloading again

some tips for me to log out and in?

nobody can give advise?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
mriulian

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 04:21:37 PM

why youare not using google adsense?
meccoin4me

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 05:35:29 PM

why youare not using google adsense?

to much trouble and no help i quit with this coin , good luck

blakeaholics

Activity: 312

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 11:32:33 PM

After two days of no luck I've finally be able to sign back into my MangoCoinz account but now I have to kill the task every hour or so because it spams "Nothing to sync" incessantly. I'll kill it and an hour later the toast message comes back. I've even turned off auto-sync but it continues:

SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:56:20 PM

Hey everybody. Or at least, everybody who's still with us...

We have had some arguments with our community lately regarding the man who has a phone shop and runs a lot of phones with a lot of MangoCoinz accounts on them. You guys thought it's cheating, we didn't. But, we are taking action against that. Some people stepped up claiming we were thieves. Claimed we were stealing coins and generating them. Saying the system is bad, flawed and wrong. A lot of hate and bashing. But, we accepted that. We moved past it. Now we ask of you, what's left of a once merry and colorful community, to stand with us for a final fight. None of what has happened with the app, or the security matters. The idea still lives. A revolution of payment and reward systems has endured. And it has attracted A LOT of attention. From people that can help, invest and push this, people that started believing in us. In you. The vessels of the idea may be flawed, we made mistakes when coding the app and the security. And we take responsibility for that. We are putting everything we have for this coin, we only ask of you to give us time. Great things are coming. Better days, richer days. The iPhone app will take the market by a storm. There are people with real power making sure it will. And we need you guys to back us up when this happens. It will spiral out of our control if you don't.

Right now, there are no registrations, no sending. But, it's far from dead. It's dormant. Hold on to your faith and your coins. Fitness users will soon come. There will be a lot of them. Cryto people will come with them. Numbers will start rising, and when they do, we WILL be ready. We can, and we will survive the game of becoming great. But only if we do it together. We have to be the machine that will make this run.

Thank you all.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
jamo4000

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 07:45:19 PM

I mine mangocoinz for several months and I still believe in mangoncoinz !

Dev are efficient and reactive. I'm sure this concept is good!

Dev thank you for your work!

PS : Sorry for my english, i'm french Smiley

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 08:22:06 PM

We have had some arguments with our community lately regarding the man who has a phone shop and runs a lot of phones with a lot of MangoCoinz accounts on them. You guys thought it's cheating, we didn't. But, we are taking action against that. Some people stepped up claiming we were thieves. Claimed we were stealing coins and generating them. Saying the system is bad, flawed and wrong. A lot of hate and bashing. But, we accepted that. We moved past it. Now we ask of you, what's left of a once merry and colorful community, to stand with us for a final fight. None of what has happened with the app, or the security matters. The idea still lives. A revolution of payment and reward systems has endured. And it has attracted A LOT of attention. From people that can help, invest and push this, people that started believing in us. In you. The vessels of the idea may be flawed, we made mistakes when coding the app and the security. And we take responsibility for that. We are putting everything we have for this coin, we only ask of you to give us time. Great things are coming. Better days, richer days. The iPhone app will take the market by a storm. There are people with real power making sure it will. And we need you guys to back us up when this happens. It will spiral out of our control if you don't.

Right now, there are no registrations, no sending. But, it's far from dead. It's dormant. Hold on to your faith and your coins. Fitness users will soon come. There will be a lot of them. Cryto people will come with them. Numbers will start rising, and when they do, we WILL be ready. We can, and we will survive the game of becoming great. But only if we do it together. We have to be the machine that will make this run.

Thank you all.

Still here and holding my onto mangoez - Ready to ride that storm when it comes Cheesy

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
mriulian

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 01:16:24 AM

I'm still here with you. I appreciate your work and your good initiative. I'll support and share your ideess with my friends.
Man Go for this coins Smiley. Hello from Romania.
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 04:49:48 AM

I will always be beside Mangocoinz, cheers!

dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:11:32 AM

Thank you all.

I´m mining . And not going to stop.
Mango is great. Realy inovative.

Is there any possibility to make network decentralized?
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:23:43 AM

I have been mining Mangocoinz for a while now and everything has been great but recently there is a message that just won't go away it stays on my Android screen constantly and its getting really annoying, what can I do:

Soooooooon...............
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 07:14:28 AM

I have been mining Mangocoinz for a while now and everything has been great but recently there is a message that just won't go away it stays on my Android screen constantly and its getting really annoying, what can I do:

I guess you've the same problem i've been experiencing...walking too much and hitting the daily 7 mangocoinz cap every single day. If so, the only thing you can do is reduce walking/mining. I really hope the devs re-increase the cap...if they wish to promote also fitness such a low cap is really counterproductive.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 07:53:24 AM

I guess you've the same problem i've been experiencing...walking too much and hitting the daily 7 mangocoinz cap every single day. If so, the only thing you can do is reduce walking/mining. I really hope the devs re-increase the cap...if they wish to promote also fitness such a low cap is really counterproductive.

Both the coin and the app are still in development, if only the developers allow more developers to help them

SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

Activity: 245

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 04:10:34 PM

Hey EBK1000,

If you have auto sync enabled you will get the message popping up really frequently.
We will address this in the next update, but for now there is a quick fix.
You need to disable auto sync and then back out of the app (using the back (<-) arrow button on your phone). Then go into recent apps (hold down the home button) and then swipe out MangoCoinz.
Then after that just go into the app from the app icon and the popup should not popup so frequently.
Also it would be nice if you have a memory cleaner to clean the memory before you go into the app from the app icon.

How this helps you, and if you need any help you can send a direct email to me at: srele@mangocoinz.com
Or if you want the whole team to see your message/question, you can sent an email to: mangocoinz@gmail.com

Best regards, Srele from MangoCoinz.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
bubboo

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:18:52 PM

hi! !when i try to send mangocoin in my usecrypt account,the app say that the send is unavailable at the moment!! sorry for bad english: -)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: