Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:26:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MangoCoinz Official ANN Thread - Mine cryptocurrencies on you smart phone  (Read 164528 times)
moneyflow

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:04:45 PM

I hope the max mining limit per day will start decreasing and make this coin a rare coin.

atomic trade exchange is plain dead and not much people use the usecrypto exchange what are the alternative?
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 12:10:35 AM

I hope the max mining limit per day will start decreasing and make this coin a rare coin.

atomic trade exchange is plain dead and not much people use the usecrypto exchange what are the alternative?

How about not trading at all until the project is mature enough or at least out of BETA?
DOGEbubble

Activity: 881
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 03:31:47 AM

This is the crypto of the future.
Looking forward to mining with iPhone for a long time.

rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 980
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 03:58:01 AM

Is there a timeline you guys could give us as to when you hope to release the iPhone version?

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:23:37 PM

This is a great coin, very unique..  Pay no attention to the FUD guys, they just want cheap coins. Start a new moderated the thread and get rid of the
one post newbie assholes trying to get cheap coins.   Wink

JMHO

That's not just your HO, but a very  st.... unfortunate one: no project with self-moderatedd (CENSORED) thread is successful.  None. Only a certain type of people advocate that.
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

Activity: 245

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 09:39:18 PM

Hey everyone,

We've just published MangoCoinz v0.5.3a and it will be available for updating in a few hours.

This is a fix for the popup sync message that is very annoying.

Best regards, Srele from MangoCoinz.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 09:42:27 PM

This is the crypto of the future.
Looking forward to mining with iPhone for a long time.

Is there a timeline you guys could give us as to when you hope to release the iPhone version?

Hey DOGEbubble and rexxarofmoknathal,

We're working on the iPhone app and we're aiming to have it on the App Store by the middle of March 2015.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 09:48:02 PM

Hey everyone,

We've just published MangoCoinz v0.5.3a and it will be available for updating in a few hours.

Thank you for fixing that, it was driving me mad, I love your coin and your idea and I will keep mining it..thanks again.  Grin

Soooooooon...............
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:53:20 AM

i just udpated. and um, like a boss, have forgotten my login details :p

how do i get them back ??

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 10:15:31 PM

Hey pineapples,

No problem.
Please send us an email to mangocoinz@gmail.com and we will help you.

sorinln

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 03:23:55 PM

"Sending is temporarily disabled. Best regards, Mango Coinz team"

Why?
kamrulhasan001

Activity: 404

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:41:47 PM

I am trying to send mangocoinz. but software send me a message "sending is temporarily disabled." what happen boss.

pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 12:33:14 AM

Hey pineapples,

No problem.
Please send us an email to mangocoinz@gmail.com and we will help you.

Thank You.. all fixed

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 04:56:47 AM

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the update!

throwingbones1

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:19:50 PM

Yeah when will sending mangocoinz be re-enabled.

Without The Hyena The Lion Cannot Be King Of The Jungle
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:50:30 PM

Hey everybody!

We are very close to re-enabling sending again. Registration won't be re-enabled any time soon. Not for Android devices at least. Before you grab pikes and torches and come to crucify us, we would like to inform you that we have started going around some running forums trying to see how people will react to this. Feedback was pretty good. The casual feel of the iPhone app functions and appearance seems to be very appealing to people that are not cryptocurrency educated. We have started the sign up process for the first 1000 beta testers for the iPhone app. People that like running and have an iPhone are our primary target audience right now.

There is another thing we need to seriously discuss. When the first 1000 iPhone users get their first version of the app, the natural thing for them will be to sell the coins after the first run just to see if the story is true. Even though it will be proven so, the amount of money they receive will be really small. We have already warned people that the money they receive at first is no big amount, but we want to discuss possibilities of making those amounts a bit greater. It goes like this: After an iPhone users clicks the sell button in the app, we handle everything. Make a sell order, or take a buy order if there is a reasonable price. This is the part we need help with. Since the sell order prices are automatized (in other words the fitness user has no input in selling), we need to discuss at what price will we start buying those orders. We are not thinking about absurd prices of course, but it would be nice if it's possible to make it a bit more than 1 cent Cheesy We had an integration offer from Poloniex, we will see with them about this whole automatized process. So if you were thinking about investing, wait for our release on Poloniex.

Keep in mind that the app functions a lot differently for them. They are limited by a new thing we made called sessions. Once they press start in the app, a session lasting 2 hours (we will adjust the time based on some average session length these people have) will start. During this time we will monitor their activity, running speed and distance covered. Once the session ends, they will be rewarded coins based on their performance. It will be 99% fair. With all the data we will be pulling from their phones during those sessions regarding their run, it's as fair as it can get. We will be requiring an unlimited active data plan from each iPhone user, which is a standard in the iOS market. And of course, the app is still resource light, even on the data plan. There will be a 10% fee on coins once the session ends, which we will use to pay out stake holders, in other words, you guys.

This is something we are thinking about these days, the iPhone app is on the App store mid March (we hope. Apple has their obligatory app review, who knows how long that takes).
What are your thoughts about this?

Best regards, Svonione from MangoCoinz

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:06:02 PM

The thought is that we do NOT need the app on the iPhone. At all. Certainly not in the short term.  We need, much more urgently, that you "clean house" of cheats. I dont care if someone has access to 1000 phones and shakes them all all day long... one user, registered, one max amount of 7 coins per day. CONTROLLED. That's the one advantage of this project being a ccentralised one.

All the approaches to fitness /running forums etc. great. But no need to include the ios people until you are ready as an ongoing side project.

More importantly,  much more, is to iron out the security issues and the "emulsion" issues. Before those being solved everthing is an absurd exercise in futility with or without the app in the apple store.

Also way more important is to re-brand this thing as it has been pointed out weeks ago.

Finally, once again, listing this in polo or anywhere else, is both futile and counter productive. You will find out soon enough.

Also selling coins mined by beta testers is ridicule and absurd. They are going to get 7 cents a day? You cannot be serious! And you don't need to be trusted by them. Once again the WHOLE thing is decentralised and therefore you can take ALL coins in existence at any time you want. What's the point in showing how this is planned to work? They will or not participate on their own accord not because you give them 7 cents  a day.

Also not having yet a rich list and an explorer or ledger of transactions available is a no-no. And, most definitely a block in this project being taken seriously. ..which w ed are extremely far away from reaching, to be quite frankly for you are veering dangerously close to scam territory either by you -or with your approval-, or by those who have been able to amass thousands of coins by means way different than the ones originally intended.
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 05:42:52 PM

Hey everybody,

We've just published MangoCoinz v0.5.3b on Google Play and it will be available for updating in a few hours.

MangoCoinz v0.5.3b brings with it new security updates and re-enables coin sending.

If you have any issues with the app please send us an email to  mangocoinz@gmail.com or support@mangocoinz.com.

throwingbones1

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:40:47 PM

Hey everybody,

We've just published MangoCoinz v0.5.3b on Google Play and it will be available for updating in a few hours.

MangoCoinz v0.5.3b brings with it new security updates and re-enables coin sending.

If you have any issues with the app please send us an email to  mangocoinz@gmail.com or support@mangocoinz.com.

Nice1 Srele, also I have bought a iphone6 for a couple of quid just to test MCZ, where can I get the beta app or do I have to wait for it to be available via apple store.

Regards

Without The Hyena The Lion Cannot Be King Of The Jungle
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 09:03:51 PM

Hey everybody,

Nice1 Srele, also I have bought a iphone6 for a couple of quid just to test MCZ, where can I get the beta app or do I have to wait for it to be available via apple store.

Regards

Hey throwingbones1,

Awesome!
MangoCoinz will be on the App Store soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: