Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:32:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MangoCoinz Official ANN Thread - Mine cryptocurrencies on you smart phone  (Read 164526 times)
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 07:32:19 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2015, 09:10:28 PM by SreleFromMangoCoinz

Hey everybody,

We've just updated the Android app and the new version is v0.8.
It brings with it a built in Sell system that pays out to your PayPal account.
Also, there is a new feature built into the app that allows users to share their coins with the community. In order to do this you need to send the coins to the address "all", and then users need to tap the big "Press" button when the draws are active. The more you tap the more coins you can get, and the fastest users get the coins. Draws are 3 minutes apart, and they're active for 10 seconds at a time. This feature is access from the "+" button on the dashboard screen.

If you see any bugs, please tell us so that we can fix them.

Best regards, Srele from MangoCoinz.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:12:36 AM

Hey everybody,

Also, there is a new feature built into the app that allows users to share their coins with the community. In order to do this you need to send the coins to the address "all", and then users need to tap the big "Press" button when the draws are active. The more you tap the more coins you can get, and the fastest users get the coins. Draws are 3 minutes apart, and they're active for 10 seconds at a time. This feature is access from the "+" button on the dashboard screen.

Hello!

When I sell mangocoinz with the sell button. For how much do I sell my mangocoinz?

Here is a bug, when I sent 0.000010 MCZ to 'all'.

http://prntscr.com/7qlwdi

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:26:05 AM

Hey everybody,

Mr. The app is still not working on my phone. I have an internet connection and I even used wifi to try it but it's still stuck on the mangocoinz logo. I am using a galaxy s3 smartphone
BirdCoinV2

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:36:10 PM

my wallet everyday comes back to 29 Mangos..what can i do?

yurekaa

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 11:52:19 PM

hy dev why my balance mcz in my account still reduce if my internet connection restart?

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:32:31 AM

hy dev why my balance mcz in my account still reduce if my internet connection restart?

same  with you bro..

i have problem like this, and now i'm not using app from mangocoinz because my phone to be sloww -_-
BirdCoinV2

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:16:25 AM

maybe it's time to delete the app waiting a new version

bish5555

@bleeprepeat

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 08:38:54 AM

I forgot my login details  Huh
username: bish

jacee
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:45:51 AM

It's sad that an amazing coin turnd out like this. I hope we can go back to the old times where there is no problem in accumulating mcz with the app. I used to be earn alot from this and now I guess it's not worth anymore.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:47:38 PM

Hey guys.

MCZ has been listed on a chinese exchange 1szb.com..
Sell system works, there is a small fee and it scales with current prices. Payout is almost instant to your PayPal account.

In case the sell doesn't work on your phone, we will release a patch later in the day that should fix those bugs. And also some other.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:14:05 PM

Hey guys.

Sell system works, there is a small fee and it scales with current prices. Payout is almost instant to your PayPal account.

In case the sell doesn't work on your phone, we will release a patch later in the day that should fix those bugs. And also some other.

man I tgink the problem is the app doesn't read my internet connection. I can download at 14mbps but whenever I open the app the internet seem to stop on the app. I also used Wifi! Still it's not working!
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:44:19 PM

Hey guys.

man I tgink the problem is the app doesn't read my internet connection. I can download at 14mbps but whenever I open the app the internet seem to stop on the app. I also used Wifi! Still it's not working!

We are sorry that it's not working on your phone.. We have personally tested it on the S3 and it works as it should.. Is your phone the standard S3 or some modified version, could you provide us with an exact model number? Is it rooted? Do you get a popup saying that you don't have an internet connection? What is your Android version?

DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 04:29:23 PM

Hey guys.

It's great to hear that the Sell/Payout system work; it increases the chance of enlisting new users.  Cheesy

SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

Activity: 245

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 05:11:19 PM

Hey everybody,

We've just uploaded a new update to Google Play. The new version of MangoCoinz is v0.8.1 which will be available in a few hours.
This update brings with it some bug fixes and improvements.
Some users couldn't press the Send, Sell or + buttons from the app. This bug has been addressed and everything should be working now.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 10:48:52 PM

Hey guys.

We are sorry that it's not working on your phone.. We have personally tested it on the S3 and it works as it should.. Is your phone the standard S3 or some modified version, could you provide us with an exact model number? Is it rooted? Do you get a popup saying that you don't have an internet connection? What is your Android version?

I'm using the international S3 ith a custom rom CM 12.1 lollipop. It's rooted. I don't know what is wrong. There is no pop up but it's just stuck on the logo
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 08:49:42 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 09:11:36 AM by nextgencoin

I did have about 1000 coins on the old app but I deleted it a long time ago and wondering if I can recover or not?

I logged into the old app, can I send the coins to the new app? Is it working, didn't want to open for me?
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 09:23:17 AM

I did have about 1000 coins on the old app but I deleted it a long time ago and wondering if I can recover or not?

I logged into the old app, can I send the coins to the new app? Is it working, didn't want to open for me?

You can transffer the coins if you already synced it. if not then say goodbye to your coins already. I've loat my coins back then because I was mining offline.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:37:44 PM

Hey guys.

I'm using the international S3 ith a custom rom CM 12.1 lollipop. It's rooted. I don't know what is wrong. There is no pop up but it's just stuck on the logo

Custom ROM is the issue. Most likely.
We will see what we can do about that. We don't have any phones with custom ROMs, once we have more time to find one and test it out, we will fix it.

jacee
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:44:57 PM

Hey guys.

Custom ROM is the issue. Most likely.
We will see what we can do about that. We don't have any phones with custom ROMs, once we have more time to find one and test it out, we will fix it.

I hope you can fix it soon. I had no problem regarding the old app with my custom rom . I just encountered it in your new app. Btw it's also not working on my  note 2 it's not rooted and it's in official rom.
DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 03:35:33 PM

Is iphone beta sign-up active or closed?

Over the past one month, I have tried to recruit at least 9 persons to sign-up for Mangocoinz.  None succeeded. I was told by one person that her friend found out that the sign-up was closed.    Huh

One person got such email notification but has not been invited to load the iphone beta for more than 2 weeks. Two persons in my office have not done it after sign-up for one month.

You successfully signed up to be one of the first 1000 MangoCoinz iPhone beta testers.
The app will be ready soon. We will notify you when the app is ready.

Best regards, MangoCoinz team.
 Huh   Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: