Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:47:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MangoCoinz Official ANN Thread - Mine cryptocurrencies on you smart phone  (Read 164524 times)
b-trading

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:46:46 PM

guys,now there are 3 websites built by crazy chinese mcz fans,introducing mangocoinz.

1 mangguobi.com
2 mymango.org
3 a52t.com
(you could see our chinese community have wrote many articles on mcz.)

are there any efforts done by our western users??
sorry,we have not seen any.shame of you.

Talks there, included speculations that MCZ will be "Firing up" and surpass Litecoin (which presently is #3 on market cap of 0.17 billion$ at coinmarketcap.com) or even Bitcoin.

Another things mentioned was that the new algos/mining restrictions are to prevent someone mines with "hunderds or thousands" of smartphones on one account. It is hard to imagine that someone is able to do that (-by the mobile phone carrier owner? or because it is much, much cheaper to own hundreds of smartphones there?) No matter what- this could have happened without (and still badly yet, even with) present restrictions.  Cheesy

Sir,you know Chinese? Yes,you are right.Many guys here want to buy mcz,but the price is very high,5k satos i want to buy 300k mcz,if still the price is 10k+ satos,nobody will buy.
it will spend about 15 BTC for 300K and 5000 satoshi per each..could you please tell me the reason why do you want to buy a big amount of mangocoinz?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:21:45 PM

guys,now there are 3 websites built by crazy chinese mcz fans,introducing mangocoinz.

1 mangguobi.com
2 mymango.org
3 a52t.com

Talks there, included speculations that MCZ will be "Firing up" and surpass Litecoin (which presently is #3 on market cap of 0.17 billion$ at coinmarketcap.com) or even Bitcoin.

Another things mentioned was that the new algos/mining restrictions are to prevent someone mines with "hunderds or thousands" of smartphones on one account. It is hard to imagine that someone is able to do that (-by the mobile phone carrier owner? or because it is much, much cheaper to own hundreds of smartphones there?) No matter what- this could have happened without (and still badly yet, even with) present restrictions.  Cheesy

Sir,you know Chinese? Yes,you are right.Many guys here want to buy mcz,but the price is very high,5k satos i want to buy 300k mcz,if still the price is 10k+ satos,nobody will buy.
it will spend about 15 BTC for 300K and 5000 satoshi per each..could you please tell me the reason why do you want to buy a big amount of mangocoinz?

When I first heard of mangos I bought as much as possible for the investment. Now I am making a simple dice site to do my bit. Think about it.. This crypto is available for anyone with zero technical skills. It's going to be massive. It simplifies everything and the devs maybe a little slow sometimes fixing bugs but they always do and constantly working towards upgrades. Buying a big amount of this coin is very little risk

To peel or not to peel.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:05:16 PM

1 mangguobi.com
2 mymango.org
3 a52t.com

5k satos is very low.. Be realistic! 300k mcz is almost 50% of all coins, so.. Dream.. Just dream because that will never happen. 50k satos coming close to a realostic price.. But that is still nothing.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:06:43 PM

And I will buy all MCZ below 15k satos so, you will never have MCZ  Cheesy

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:32:07 PM

guys,somebody have a suggestion:
how about change the total coins,expand 16745027 to 167450270.
1 mcz=>> 10 mcz,so if you have 100 mcz,it will become 1000 mcz?  
seem price will be down,and looks very very cheap and attractive...
and our mcz will soon be in the top 100 cryptocurrency list.

we could learn from BTS (BitShares),at the beginning,there are 100,000,000 bts,but their dev change it to 2,000,000,000...

just a suggestion by somebody,what is your opinion?
I think it's a good suggestion but it would be very late to start  hanging the total coin amount. I think it would be more prudent to change the denomination of mangocoinz. Like In's read of 0.00001 btc it's 10ksat etc. If you are mining 2 mcz a day fine bit if you are mining 200k mili mangos (or what ever) it's a less dramatic solution. If we were going to raise the amount of coins you might as well make a new one. Mcz is revolutionary we don't need a new one ☺

To peel or not to peel.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:03:53 PM

we could learn from BTS (BitShares),at the beginning,there are 100,000,000 bts,but their dev change it to 2,000,000,000...

I think it's a good suggestion but it would be very late to start  hanging the total coin amount. I think it would be more prudent to change the denomination of mangocoinz. Like In's read of 0.00001 btc it's 10ksat etc. If you are mining 2 mcz a day fine bit if you are mining 200k mili mangos (or what ever) it's a less dramatic solution. If we were going to raise the amount of coins you might as well make a new one. Mcz is revolutionary we don't need a new one ☺

one year past,only 857k mcz...and now there are almost none buy orders on the 3 mcz exchanges,no any trade volume,nobody is willing to sell at a low price,seem the situation is very serious.

There's nothing "serious" about the situation... unless you consider "serious" that a centralized project like this won't have any real support in the crypto community, which was to be expected. Don't forget that this is no shitcoin nor p&D scheme. It is a project in beta phase whose main "customers" will be people not involved in crypto, but regular individuals in search of something for their running/exercise efforts. When they do discover it, IF IT WORKS PROPERLY -and now it doesn't, for the most part-, they will swarm the project and whatever exchanges the coin is in. As I have posted before, there's no need to rush in terms of exchanges. The need is in the design, the roadmap, the business model and, above all, the bugs/restrictions. Like many others, I don't understand why the model was changed. Some people were gaming the system? There's no other logical explanation. If so, it would be nice to have it in the clear and, quite frankly, since it is a centralized project, to get the fraudulent accounts closed, no question answered. It should be easy to know is some accounts, new or otherwise, clock ion more coins than the max per day. If they purchased the coins, it should be easy to trace them and then it is ok, or let the people "suspect" make their case. But this "blanket solution" is obviously wrong and it is hurting the whole project. Also hurting the project is the fact that so far it remains not available in the Apple store. IF we have a working application for IPhone, as we should, make it available in the website and skip the Apple store deal altogether. It is time for the next step regarding development: Security (priority number one), availability of IPhone ap and going back to the mining system we had before, no limit in time, just limit in amount, 7 coins max. per day. NOTHING else, on the tech development side of things, is necessary.

I have posted several times that this project, as it was, has "legs" and can go mainstream in a hurry. More coins? no way. Let the actual ones go to parity with the dollar so people can mine 7 dollars a day until they are gone. But, ABOVE ALL, make it usable in a real life scenario. There should be plenty of opportunities (I myself am working on one of immediate implementation if current negotiations are successful). If we get that, the "conversion" from real, active, normal people to Mango users/investors/traders will be both massive and pretty fast. Lets not change what works well and concentrate on creating what we need and don't have.

And lets not make "serious" of a situation in which those like me who believe their mangos are going to be worth a lot more in the relatively near future, refuse to sell for the minimal amounts now offered. 
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 09:25:06 PM

Barabbas,many guys said you are a liar,even at this thread,is it true?
We like the mining timer,2 hours limit.
Daxiake is right,the situation is very very  serious,if there are no any buy orders,nobody will come and join mcz community,no new users,even the old miners will uninstall mcz app.
And the price is high,who will come and invest.
Users are the most important asset.
Barabbas,you have no a bit loyalty,since you have bought many shitcoins in these days,please go away,stop destroy our community.
Thanks.

I want the cheap mcz.

You should respect your elders young padawan.

And that is all I have to say about that.
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 09:26:48 PM

app sux used to be cool now it just sux

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 09:42:02 PM

It doesn't suck it just has TeathING problems. It might also be a good idea if the devs released a white paper. Which includes future block difficulty and goals for the crypto. Then at least the community knows and can help with any concerns. Ripple have done it centralised but they are a much bigger company. A simple white paper will uncover enough of the blanket without reviewing the source code

To peel or not to peel.
DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 12:29:40 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2015, 12:57:22 AM by DOGEbubble

I cannot understand some of the logic above.

The ground work has been set at the beginning that  16745027.00 MCZ  will be the final total. Period. Do you want that to be the number of future total world population? Such as 16.7 billions beyond 2200? If so, better do it fast. http://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2015/07/31/the-worlds-population-is-set-to-surpass-11-billion-people-infographic/

I could not understand why reward should be changed unless it is proportionally increased based on the final total MCZ available supply; it should be cut down very soon very much (to reflect the difficulty and to decrease diluting effects or to help to increase price/value ) if the number of users start to increase when iphone users rush in as soon as Mangocoinz App shows up @Apple Store. I have close to 10 persons on my email lists.

Are we all monkeys? Or the change is for the bigger pictures?
朝三暮四 zhāo sān mù sì (Three in the Morning, Four in the Evening)

Once upon a time, there lived an old man in Song Kingdom, who raised a lot of monkeys at home. The old man fed each monkey eight acorns every day, four in the morning and four in the evening. Later he fed so many monkeys that he had not enough acorns. So he wanted to feed monkeys seven acorns each day. Then he discussed with his monkeys, “From today on, I will give each of you three acorns in the morning and four acorns in the evening. Is that O.K.?” Hearing this, all the monkeys got angry. How come lack one in the morning? Then the old man changed to say, “I'll give each of you four acorns in the morning and three acorns in the evening.” All the monkeys became happy again. (Corrected by me)

If no one wants to sell at a cheaper price and you want to buy 0.3 million MCZ at 10x cheaper, why complain about no body buying now? Clearly there is inconsistency in the argument. Either you have to wait patiently and you might get a cheaper price (but probably not many MCZs) or just buy it now (and most likely you have to get most of MCZ at present or even higher prices sooner or later if you want to get a lot of Mangocoinz); otherwise, you might have to regret a lot 3-6 months from now. How come I said that? I was the one quietly bought quite a few at around 200-300 Sat/MCZ before the recent Apple Beta App and Android upgrade.

The markets and people have their wisdoms; let them set the price- not the FUD.

I agree that security is the priority but actually the recent Algo changes could have been implemented just to correct this issue. And there is no evidence that fraudulent things still exist and not corrected. The dev's did mention about setting up plan(s) of "dencentralization." It would be an issue when I refer a few persons to use MCZ and try to convince them that it is as safe and trustworthy as other cryptos which has been in existence for years (when MCZ reaches a market cap of $millions). Do not fall into the crap of talks about  "MCZ being different, not to be compared to other cryptos"- MCZ cannot exist outside of the present cryptos world unless it has a slim chance of making its own.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:53:27 AM

The markets and people have their wisdoms; let them set the price- not the FUD.

I agree that security is the priority but actually the recent Algo changes could have been implemented just to correct this issue. And there is no evidence that fraudulent things still exist and not corrected. The dev's did mention about setting up plan(s) of "dencentralization." It would be an issue when I refer a few persons to use MCZ and try to convince them that it is as safe and trustworthy as other cryptos which has been in existence for years (when MCZ reaches a market cap of $millions). Do not fall into the crap of talks about  "MCZ being different, not to be compared to other cryptos"- MCZ cannot exist outside of the present cryptos world unless it has a slim chance of making its own.

As far as I know we have had no FUD here whatsoever so far. I really despise the way that acronym is used, especially with what frequency -and inaccuracy- is used. It is only natural that someone willing to buy 300k mangos would want a lower price. Heck, I would buy quite a few at 10k myself... my guess is not only that he will never get even a 10% of that amount and for at least triple that price, so it seems we are going to have a very unsatisfied "customer" for a while. Oh well...

I disagree, totally, though with the contents of your last paragraph: Mango is not like ANY and all other cryptos. It actually is NOT a crypto at all. And it is going to be and remain centralized of it will be copied immediately and obliterated. No other coin allows you to get coins shaking your smart phone. On that alone, it sets itself completely apart from each and every one of the rest of the crypto currencies or projects or whatever you want to call them, so treating it like any other crypto or alt is just not wanting to see both the pros and the cons of a project that is unlike any other. And, furthermore, its success long term cannot and will not depend on its acceptance or rejection in the crypto world, but on the level of acceptance that it will achieve in the REAL world, among people that never before has even heard of crypto currencies, altcoins or anything like that. It is very simple, really: You shake your smart phone, doing exercise or helicoptering a sock and you make money. Completely free. No other project of any kind offers you the same opportunity. And no one has ever said no to free money. Ever.

Not only MangoCoin doesn't need the crypto world acceptance, it is actually much better without it (and without the stigma of fraud and scam attached to it).

But I can only express my opinion, of course. And many other specific ideas and projects, but, unfortunately, these kids, the devs, have their own and I'm afraid some of them are already actually somewhat derailing the train somehow. Not late, by any means, to return to the good and tried that works and set a path towards achieving what must and quite reasonably can be achieved in the short and long runs.
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 01:48:19 AM

It is a fundamental issue, unrelated to what Mangocoinz itself wants to do or achieve, that

Mangocoinz runs a cryptographic software, but only different and unlike a copycat that uses a "cryptographic software written by Eric Young."

It is a bona fide Crypto- worse yet we seemed to have the mind set that it is different, more like Cryptocoupons, Cryptorewards. Then it is no doubt that someone wants to buy it cheap; Certainly, something like "Macy coupons" or "Sears Rewards" are still tradable.

No matter what, this is under the heading "Mine cryptocurrencies" and is the only reason that people come to this forum or trade this "Crypto".

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 01:53:48 AM

No matter what, this is under the heading "Mine cryptocurrencies" and is the only reason that people come to this forum or trade this "Crypto".

Which is all the more remarkable considering it is a project still clearly in beta phase, started and launched with no money or resources whatsoever, not even an Iphone, no roadmap, no business plan... nothing. And yet, current market cap $1.3 million. I'd say it is quite a success if you ask me! And it hasn't even really started yet.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:45:35 AM

Hi,everybody here,seem few users care this thread now.
maybe you could download an app name QQ,install and sign up...then join our mcz communty.
many many real users there(nearly 2 thousand now),talking about mangocoinz every day.
we are waiting for the referral system.
i personally suppose the idea "1 mcz => 10 mcz" is reasonable.it will help to bring many many new users.
let us do something truely helpful to mangcoinz,thanks.
mcz need users,need new fresh blood.
you guys talking everyday,but seem few really help the development of mangocoinz any,just like the past one year.
yes,the mcz price have went up greatly,but it is mere because of the building of the chinese community,because of the hard work of our devteam.

Kindly count me out....
b-trading

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:36:41 AM

maybe you could download an app name QQ,install and sign up...then join our mcz communty.
many many real users there(nearly 2 thousand now),talking about mangocoinz every day.
i personally suppose the idea "1 mcz => 10 mcz" is reasonable.it will help to bring many many new users.
you guys talking everyday,but seem few really help the development of mangocoinz any,just like the past one year.
yes,the mcz price have went up greatly,but it is mere because of the building of the chinese community,because of the hard work of our devteam.

Kindly count me out....

I think we are all here that follow this thread have participated on this project..we are all here to make mcz to  be a great cryptocurrency
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:21:08 AM

Kindly count me out....

I think we are all here that follow this thread have participated on this project..we are all here to make mcz to  be a great cryptocurrency

I agree I like it. From a university project to a full scale business. It's inspiring for me to tell my kids about this. Making money from quire literally nothing. No expensive mining equipment  it's the peoples crypto.  Just at the moment the apps are awaiting fixing.

To peel or not to peel.
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 12:24:34 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2015, 04:37:35 AM by DOGEbubble

I think it's a good suggestion but it would be very late to start  hanging the total coin amount. I think it would be more prudent to change the denomination of mangocoinz. Like In's read of 0.00001 btc it's 10ksat etc. If you are mining 2 mcz a day fine bit if you are mining 200k mili mangos (or what ever) it's a less dramatic solution. If we were going to raise the amount of coins you might as well make a new one. Mcz is revolutionary we don't need a new one ☺

I am thinking about same thing. Increasing the real amount on MCZ minable daily will have at least instant 10X diluting effect and sell pressure at the market and unless the total final supply of MCZ is changed the mining might need to be ended quickly. Otherwise, I would gladly change the bid price of MCZ from, say 26000 sat to 2600 sat per MCZ at the exchange to reflect the change. This makes it worse instead.

Increasing coin amount causes unnecessary confusion of 10 MCZ=1 MCZ (how?)

Here I propose that every one can mine 1000 times amount but in denomination of MGB (Mangguobi 芒果币); therefore everyone in this world can suddenly mine 5000 MGB (or 5 MCZ) and the final total supply would be 16.7 Billion MGB  (or 16.7 Million MCZ). It would not change much but actually still well tradable (because 1 MGB is about 25 Sat and not too small and you do not have to trade it in litecoin market.) This is also in preparation for 1/10 of world population to have a few MGB by year 2200.

The followings are the Edit of my previous quote:

The ground work has been set at the beginning that  16745027.00 MCZ  will be the final total. Period. Do you want that to be the number of future total world population? Such as 16.7 billions beyond 2200? If so, better do it fast. http://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2015/07/31/the-worlds-population-is-set-to-surpass-11-billion-people-infographic/

Are we all Pandas? The change is for the bigger pictures.
1000 芒果币 ( One Mangocoin today, One thousand Mangguobi tomorrow)

Once upon a time, there lived an old man in Song Kingdom, who raised a lot of Pandas at home. The old man fed each panda one mango every day. Later some pandas were unhappy and wanted to have more mangos. The old man said, “I'll give each of you one thousand Mango pieces.” Wow. one thousand," Pandas said. All the pandas became very happy again.

birdcat90

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:51:47 PM

is that right to mine this coin on smartphone can be done by shaking it?

how long for it to mine 1 mango? because daily only 2 hours,right?

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:52:00 PM

I am thinking about same thing. Increasing the real amount on MCZ minable daily will have at least instant 10X diluting effect and sell pressure at the market and unless the total final supply of MCZ is changed the mining might need to be ended quickly. Otherwise, I would gladly change the bid price of MCZ from, say 26000 sat to 2600 sat per MCZ at the exchange to reflect the change. This makes it worse instead.

Increasing coin amount causes unnecessary confusion of 10 MCZ=1 MCZ (how?)

Here I propose that every one can mine 1000 times amount but in denomination of MGB (Mangguobi 芒果币); therefore everyone in this world can sudden mine 5000 MGB (or 5 MCZ) and the final total supply would be 16.7 Billion MGB  (or 16.7 Million MCZ). It would not change much but actually still well tradable (because 1 MGB is about 25 Sat and not too small and you do not have to trade it in litecoin market.) This is also in preparation for 1/10 of world population to have a few MGB by year 2200.

The followings are the Edit of my previous quote:

Are we all Pandas? The change is for the bigger pictures.
1000 芒果币 ( One Manogocoin today, One thousand Manggubi tomorrow)

Once upon a time, there lived an old man in Song Kingdom, who raised a lot of Pandas at home. The old man fed each panda one mango every day. Later some pandas were unhappy and wanted to have more mangos. The old man said, “I'll give each of you one thousand Mango pieces.” Wow. one thousand," Pandas said. All the pandas became very happy again.

I fully agree. You said it better than me.

To peel or not to peel.
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 01:51:25 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2015, 02:06:00 PM by DOGEbubble

Actually nothing in programs needs to be changed except that on display it would say, e.g. 12,345 MGB = 12.345 MCZ.

This also made the days easier when higher value MCZ and also higher mining difficulties come, and we are mining 2-10 芒果币 MGB (or 0.002-0.010 MCZ) daily.  Anyway MGB is milliMCZ. Mangguobi is Chinese word 芒果币 for "Mango Currency."

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: