Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:34:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196151 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:54:34 AM

What is the purpose of bashing it more??  It may be fun???  

It may be amusing for some of us popcorn munchers,
but the fact of the matter is that we're also bringing
to light issues that are affecting people's money.  If
I can stop one person from investing in a scammy altcoin,
my posts were worth it.

I'm sorry if you already lost money in Neucoin.
Hopefully you can get some of it back?

lol..haha..that made my day! The idea of you noble knights in shining armors giving up all your precious time to "bringing to light issues that are affecting people's money" really cracks me up!

Whom are you trying to fool here? You guys are just bagholders looking to offload their bags onto some other unsuspecting victim and are mortally terrified by the prospect of another coin giving your shitty coins competition. Look at Gekko for example. He's obviously heavily invested in UNO. He probably bought them when they were at $5 a piece and is suffering terrible losses now. If there is anything you lot deserve, it is sympathy. lol.

Actually, I don't own any altcoins.

I became interested in what I perceived to be a scam (Neucoin)
after reading the claims that Neucoin can solve the Proof
of Stake issues.

I've read quite a bit on these kinds of issues and have
discussed them with very smart and knowledgable
people (like Greg Maxwell).

And I believe I know enough to tell you that the
Neucoin whitepaper is a paper tiger.  You can
read my debate with Koubiac here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1007155.0

Needless to say, I lost interest after his posts became
argumentum ad nauseam... But I found this thread
entertaining.

When others began revealing things like the founder
of Neucoin was a spyware mogul, it just became
popcorn time.

I don't claim to be a white knight, but
if I can make you laugh, that's great! Smiley

LOrrav

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:00:12 AM

of Stake issues.

Neucoin whitepaper is a paper tiger.

And yet, you can't produce any coherent attack against it. Why don't you? I'm sure at least Sunny King from Peercoin would be interested in what you have to say.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:05:51 AM

of Stake issues.

And yet, you can't produce any coherent attack against it. Why don't you? I'm sure at least Sunny King from Peercoin would be interested in what you have to say.

been there, done that -- see above link.

As far as I know, Peercoin still uses checkpointing to guard against grinding attacks.
If there was something innovative in the neucoin paper, I'm sure Sunny King and
the peercoin community would be talking about it and trying to integrate it.

Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:27:24 AM

my posts were worth it.

lol..haha..that made my day! The idea of you noble knights in shining armors giving up all your precious time to "bringing to light issues that are affecting people's money" really cracks me up!

Whom are you trying to fool here? You guys are just bagholders looking to offload their bags onto some other unsuspecting victim and are mortally terrified by the prospect of another coin giving your shitty coins competition. Look at Gekko for example. He's obviously heavily invested in UNO. He probably bought them when they were at $5 a piece and is suffering terrible losses now. If there is anything you lot deserve, it is sympathy. lol.

Actually, I sold 80% of my Uno in the last pump at $5 and bought more, again down here.  I caught the wolong ride up last year as well.  All of my UNO is "house money".  I am deeply in the black.  My Uno is all basically free.

I like to spread good things around and attack evil.  I was a securities broker for 11 years.  I spot scams easily, having held bags years and years ago.  I try to spread my knowledge around altcoin, because outside of the technology, all of the dirty business stuff is nothing new.  It's been going on since tulips in holland and before.

You may doubt my altruism due to my blunt way of communicating.  But that's a Jersey kid for ya.

I hate seeing guys like DanK get over on punters like you.  I asked hard questions and received lots of run-around in return.  danK is playing you with some of the oldest tricks in the book from the fancy names, to the countdown timer on the pre-sale to the off-shore set-up to make his getaway easy.

You'll have to see.  But really, scam busting is just a hobby.  I don't work much.

scam confirmed

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 10:16:42 AM

Whom are you trying to fool here? You NoKoiners are just bagholders looking to offload their bags onto some other unsuspecting victim and are mortally terrified by the red flags of NoKoin. Look at you for example. You're obviously heavily invested in NOK. You probably bought them in the presale when they were at US$0.01 a piece and are suffering terrible nightmares now. If there is anything you lot deserve, it is sympathy. lol.

torrgeek

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:25:27 AM

Whom are you trying to fool here? You NoKoiners are just bagholders looking to offload their bags onto some other unsuspecting victim and are mortally terrified by the red flags of NoKoin. Look at you for example. You're obviously heavily invested in NOK. You probably bought them in the presale when they were at US$0.01 a piece and are suffering terrible nightmares now. If there is anything you lot deserve, it is sympathy. lol.

wow..I'm sure you felt very clever doing that. The simple pleasures of life..
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:28:06 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 10:40:02 AM by TaunSew

Yeah all those "scared bagholders" on Peercointalk, Doge Subreddit, Bitcointalk, Bitshares Talk... oh oh... Oooooooo.... thousands of angry bagholders scared of NoKoin.   Cheesy  Scared of a Peercoin fork, with a dead forum, and uhhh... ummm... ermm?

Yeah let's ignore NoKoin being created by guys who ran a Spyware / Malware empire (in addition to other dubious activities on their resume), their association with the windbags of the crypto (who gives a phuck about Palmer.. yeah he's gone but you still got the other windbags!),  dancing around technical and development questions, making absurd claims, absurd valuations, huge premine, inflation like Weimar.

"Why do people hate NeuCoin so much?  We didn't do annnyyytthinnnng" (yeah like Hitler did nothing during WW2 too  Shocked   Herr Kaufman der Deutschamerikaner Duestchland?  Daniel Kaufman?!)

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
LOrrav

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:53:03 AM

of Stake issues.

been there, done that -- see above link.

As far as I know, Peercoin still uses checkpointing to guard against grinding attacks.
If there was something innovative in the neucoin paper, I'm sure Sunny King and
the peercoin community would be talking about it and trying to integrate it.

What link?

BTW, Sunny King is trying to integrate it:

https://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=4035.msg38825#msg38825
scam confirmed

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 01:10:44 PM

What link?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1007155.0

BTW, Sunny King is trying to integrate it:

Integrate what?

TibanneCat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BTC > etc

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:57:56 PM

I don't hold any shitcoins but I've spent some quality time back in the day cleaning up computers infected with direct revenue scumware, so it is my pleasure to expose assholes like your Dan "Spyware-Pig" Kaufman and his buddies. I also enjoy a good comedy Cheesy

we present verifiable facts
- founder and some investors were behind notorious spyware company Direct Revenue who view users as "trailer cash"
- aforementioned company was subject of 3 class-actions and 2 lawsuits, causing its shutdown
- spyware-pig never ran a legit successful company
- pre-sale btc are held in secret Seychelles company with zero accountability
- pre-sale terms mean no refund as long as they release nokoin in any form, with or without any of the original promises
- team and foundations hold almost all coins, considering the high stake rewards so called "sales restriction" is a joke
- most in the crypto community who bothered to look into it think nokoin is gonna be a major fail
- several users not receiving coins after doing the surveys
- deadline after deadline missed
- zero proven innovation, zero code released, all empty jargon talk
- users banned at nokoin forum for mentioning the above
and the list goes on

you (shills) can only come up with
- there's nothing ready yet but you guys are totally jealous and one day nokoin will be amazinnn!!!!11

Who's delusional here?

Reality check: 2 days from july and all your Mark Bridges has done so far is a few fugly banners and 3 surveys?? because he is clueless about what needs to be done?? your killer app is gonna be a lame 5 second flash animation of a squirrel jumping over some coins??? You call that shit innovation?? you need to go easy on that kool-aid

what about the major partnerships mentioned by OP? 5 months later it still seems only the same 3 places will take it, 2 owned by spyware-pig and another owned by one of the investors.

All you have is a few shills comforting each other, so hold on tight
torrgeek

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:58:48 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 05:11:31 PM by torrgeek

"Why do people hate NeuCoin so much?  We didn't do annnyyytthinnnng" (yeah like Hitler did nothing during WW2 too  Shocked   Herr Kaufman der Deutschamerikaner Duestchland?  Daniel Kaufman?!)

Ah, here comes the conferring of the Nazi title! I knew it was only a matter of time but I didn't expect it to be so soon.

BTW, the nazi name-calling is getting a little old don't you think? More creativity would be nice..
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:46:50 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 05:06:50 PM by rizzlarolla

nokoin forum down, gone for good?

edit- whats happening Dart?
darteous

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:11:29 PM

No the forums not down. I imagine it's a technical issue on your end.
rizzlarolla

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:16:43 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 06:45:42 PM by rizzlarolla

No the forums not down. I imagine it's a technical issue on your end.

down for anyone else or just me?

edit- ok, sorted
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:31:27 PM

Indeed. Integrate what?  What innovation are you speaking about?

rizzlarolla

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:14:10 PM

(while we wait to see what it is to be integrated)
The illusion/delusion continues over on nokoin forum, good work Dart/team
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/how-about-a-weekly-update-by-dev-as-far-as-the-progress-being-made/1245/26

exoton
Before launch you could do a little video with as many big influential angle investors

Sandrine
Hi @exoton , thanks for your post. I just wanted to make sure you had seen this post: http://forum.neucoin.org/t/neucoin-investors-proof/6405 , as it revolves around your remark.

exoton
I have seen it but if you are talking to someone considering to buy it is more convining when you have a video

Darteous
Personally I'd be concerned that that kind of action would cause too much growth.

exoton
in my oppinion it would help to shut up all the critical voices over at btctalk ,
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:30:01 PM

(while we wait to see what it is to be integrated)
The illusion/delusion continues over on nokoin forum, good work Dart/team
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/how-about-a-weekly-update-by-dev-as-far-as-the-progress-being-made/1245/26

exoton
Before launch you could do a little video with as many big influential angle investors

Sandrine
Hi @exoton , thanks for your post. I just wanted to make sure you had seen this post: http://forum.neucoin.org/t/neucoin-investors-proof/6405 , as it revolves around your remark.

exoton
I have seen it but if you are talking to someone considering to buy it is more convining when you have a video

Darteous
Personally I'd be concerned that that kind of action would cause too much growth.

exoton
in my oppinion it would help to shut up all the critical voices over at btctalk ,

dart is worried nokoin price will be TOO high.  love it.   Cheesy

rizzlarolla

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:47:14 PM

Jonald,

"10 minute blocks are NOT a problem.  0 Confirmation transactions take seconds and can be instantly checked against double spends by querying the mempool."

I agree (with my limited Knowledge)
Tell me please, if nokoin have a 1 minute block, is that "harder" to run/more prone to "overload" than 10 minute block?
In your opinion, is fast confirmation needed for "tipping" small amounts, and how many confirms would be needed (6 in btc) to secure large TX's?
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:40:00 PM

Jonald,

"10 minute blocks are NOT a problem.  0 Confirmation transactions take seconds and can be instantly checked against double spends by querying the mempool."

I agree (with my limited Knowledge)
Tell me please, if nokoin have a 1 minute block, is that "harder" to run/more prone to "overload" than 10 minute block?
In your opinion, is fast confirmation needed for "tipping" small amounts, and how many confirms would be needed (6 in btc) to secure large TX's?

If there was ever a kind of transaction that
was absolutely fine with 0 confirmations,
its tipping.

Now arguably, Bitcoin is not suitable for
extremely small transactions (like a penny)
because of its fee structure, so there
may be an niche for an altcoin there,
but that's another story.

I haven't worked out the exact math,
but I'm somewhat certain that 6 confirmation
of 10 minutes is going to be roughly
the same as 60 confirmation of 1 minute
as far as network security.  Why is this?
Well, for a re-org to take place, you have
to build a longer chain than the main chain.
So if it takes you an hour to make 6 blocks,
(or 60 1 minute blocks), an hour is still an hour.

Some people would say that 1 confirmation is
better than 0 confirmations and so a faster
block time is more convenient from that perspective,
but with smaller blocks, you have more orphan blocks
and more reorgs.

CrazyCoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:33:19 PM

my posts were worth it.

I never expect to be a bagholder.  I hope at least something comes out of this and it gets released....soon.  Keep your sympathy for yourself.  You are sad lol.  I don't own much so even if it totally flops then I will not even lose a step.  I just want some news and for it to be released.  I fuss yea, I "own" (laughingly) some and am obviously pissed.  I DO appreciate some who come in and bring up a valid point about the coin.  I missed a lot of info when I put some btc into it.  Some of it I did not even know.  It is quite obvious who actually knows more and who is just a butt.  I would much rather get to know the knowledgeable than the other.  I have been around for a long time and my only mistake was not checking this fully.  I looked at it and rushed into the ico that was going.  Pretty dumb yes but extremely rare.
With the deal about me starting a refund thread, it is not really worth it to me.  I was kind of making a joke about it if you look back.  I do appreciate the info and help though.  I would for sure put my name in a thread for a refund if anyone wants to create one.  I have checked out the info posted on here and that's it so I am not really into wasting much more time on it and it would have to be someone knowledgeable enough to fight with facts.
Now, don't make yourself look more of an idiot and immature than you already have done by saying that we are just bagholders trying to unload on some other unsuspecting victim.  I assure you that is the furthest thing from my mind.  I DO want it release and see what happens.

I SupportSprouts!!   SHA256  -  POW & POS TOGETHER!
Sprouts EXCHANGE!   PPC Fork!  Multiple POOLS!  Sprouts Homepage!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: