Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:26:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196155 times)
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:58:40 PM

Recent high activity of Neucoin haters just shows how some crypto groups are afraid of Neucoin.

Long speculative posts is more like a joke. All this info was already posted by Neucoin in white paper and strategic plan.

I invested in Neucoin for the idea of mass adoption in microtransactions.

Once again, if you don't like Neucoin's plan just sell it and move on. Conspiracy theories look ridiculous as well as organized efforts to lure people in doubting of Neucoin success.

I support Neucoin.

You don't like conspiracy-theories but the problem is:

1. There are some speculations but there are also some hard facts nobody has denied so far.
2. To say something like: "Recent high activity of Neucoin haters just shows how some crypto groups are afraid of Neucoin." could be a conspiracy theory, right? ;-)

And sure, you are free to believe that some of us posting here, or even all of us, are paid Fudders... because some Dev-Teams out there are totally scared about this promising new project, ready to go mainstream and displace even BTC. But I have some doubts that you really believe that. If that would be the case there would be much more activity. I can say: If I had such intentions I would post also in the Neucoin-Forum... and everytime I would make screenshots and if it should be deleted I would tweet that and post it here and so on. It's nothing what we do here.

And if you're a supporter of Neucoin and glad with your investment, you should do anything to protect the project and your investment. And the best way to do that, would be if you answer on that what you call conspiracy theories with arguments and facts. And you may say that it's not worth it to answer that what you call conspiracy theories. But I assure you: It's part of Crypto. It's part of the CM-job. It's as important as high quality in the tech and a good designed economy.

You also should think about the possibility that some other supporters/investors have questions, but don't ask... or maybe are not able yet to understand some aspects deep enough to ask about it. So, it would be on those supporters who understand and are able to educate others. Just to say something like "It's such a great project with potential for mass-adoption and such a skilled and professional team etc..." but without any arguments and explanations, it doesn't work.

But, it's your choice how you support this project...

LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:18:35 PM

One week results are quite promising, it shows that it has a lot of supporters and is quite resistant to crypto speculants.

How do you determine that there are a lot of supporters? What would you consider a lot in numbers?
Why do you know who is a speculator? Or do you simply conclude it because 99% of the coins is in possession of the team?
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:21:52 PM

The trading opened at .00006 and is now at .00003375.  How is that "promising"?  I'm really confused by that statement.  Undecided

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 3520

born once atheist

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:04:16 PM

too much pride and ego..

And greed. And blindness. And overestimation of their own capabilities.

First week of trading: The market has spoken. The direction is south.

doing The Baldwin Street    Grin

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
mrguano

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:23:44 PM

HEY PUSSY YES YOU PUSSY NEUCOIN GIVE SURVEY COINS NOW YOUR VALUE WILL BE $0 WHAT I SEE  Angry
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:19:26 PM

omg, neucoin is running new ads on cointelegraph.

GIVE IT UP already guys... no one wants your coin.

Its a non starter.

Its a joke.

bitrev

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 11:17:22 PM

Well, I bought 1 BTC and sold it for 1.5 BTC. Not bad.

However the marketing attached to this coin would suggest more then that. I hope it will succeed 'more'

Good luck to the team!
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 12:05:22 AM

The marketing attached to this coin gives me a feeling that the super-majority of the budget was spent on ads instead of actual product development. Think of when the coin was announced and their major services aren't even fully launched yet.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 3520

born once atheist

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 12:34:55 AM

the day i find a new coin launch where after a month the graph does not look like a hockey stick is the day hell freezes over. at the end of the day guess what? its just another shitcoin.same as the other thousand or so.
 I'll stick with my  favorite funny money stake n bakes for now ty.  hyp, tek, dmd and con.... yeah con!  i get a stakes everyday.its fun goddammit!! its not my 401k plan fer chrissakes

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:57:07 AM

The marketing attached to this coin gives me a feeling that the super-majority of the budget was spent on ads instead of actual product development. Think of when the coin was announced and their major services aren't even fully launched yet.

Yes, I believe that they lose money. They maybe made a little profit with the ICO, but it seems that they like it to think big, and most likely they use money the same way. Paid for advertising, paid for articles, paid for design, maybe they even paid salaries for 1 1/2 years of development. And now they try to sell sand in the desert but nearly nobody wants it.

It's really an arrogant behavior and very naive to believe that some big names and money-backing would be enough that people would buy 100 Mio and they stake 80 new millions of that dust in just a few days.

Total supply right now: 3,080,934,921
Top 100: 3,074,747,207 ---------------> 99.8 %

....just about 6 Mio are not in the Top 100... and in 2 days they'll have staked the ICO.

Funny is also: If they would be successful with distributing coins, if there would be a great demand and user-growth and there would be 1 billion (just for example) on the free market, that also would stake with compound interest. Nobody would need to buy anything from them. The team would stake their billions with compound interest and the public would stake what is on the free market with compound interest, and that would be enough to make it worthless.

We are about 7 billion people on this planet, but with that economic design they have to export it to other galaxies...

Hopefully they will give away some more real money to make PR for this. Obviously they have enough BTC and Dollars and it's good to distribute real money.

fastaslighting

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 06:17:03 AM

Need a new stake wallet because the version 1 .0.0 version says that  Warnng No Sync check point  in quiet a while so looks like developer  team needs  to make a new update for wallet.
bitchin camaro

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 10:42:52 AM

I agree neucoin is still in development. just like ethereum, it's not just about what is there the first week after launch, or how it's trading short term - it's about what you think it may become. I've said it before and I'll say it again: the only thing that matters is whether or not neucoin can deliver on getting millions of game-playing, viral, social regular consumers to adapt this thing.

it's all about what will or will not happen over the next year when neucoin starts rolling out on games, facebook, etc. that's what the strategic plan is all about. will they convert a lot of users? will it get viral? will it engage more and more service providers?

basically - can the foundations distribute the premine in a way that gets neucoins in the hands of millions of users? if they can - it will be huge. if they can't - it won't. but it's way to soon to tell. they haven't even started with the consumer applications yet.

at its core, neucoin is basically a ripple/stellar proposition - have a premine and try to distribute coins in a way that encourages participation and growth.

the other way to do that would have been to have one giant foundation premine ripple/stellar style. premine the entire supply. but then the foundations would remain dominant forever instead of becoming a minority holder in just a couple of years, ultimately holding almost nothing, more like an early incubator than a constant whale forever and ever. also, the ripple/stellar way early adopters wouldn't be rewarded, it wouldn't incentivize viral spread, etc. also, the price would have had to start ridiculously low and if successful grow to something ridiculously high. this way, the price is more stable (relatively speaking, so far 15% or so down from presale price), and the growth instead comes in the form of pos. same end result, just different ways of doing it.

I personally think that the high inflation/high rewards with a more (for game playing consumers) understandable price is a better way to go. and will get more viral.

wait and see if they can get millions of users or not. that's what this is all about.

Gekko463

Activity: 545

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 12:11:53 PM

I agree neucoin is still in development. just like ethereum, it's not just about what is there the first week after launch, or how it's trading short term - it's about what you think it may become. I've said it before and I'll say it again: the only thing that matters is whether or not neucoin can deliver on getting millions of game-playing, viral, social regular consumers to adapt this thing.

it's all about what will or will not happen over the next year when neucoin starts rolling out on games, facebook, etc. that's what the strategic plan is all about. will they convert a lot of users? will it get viral? will it engage more and more service providers?

basically - can the foundations distribute the premine in a way that gets neucoins in the hands of millions of users? if they can - it will be huge. if they can't - it won't. but it's way to soon to tell. they haven't even started with the consumer applications yet.

at its core, neucoin is basically a ripple/stellar proposition - have a premine and try to distribute coins in a way that encourages participation and growth.

the other way to do that would have been to have one giant foundation premine ripple/stellar style. premine the entire supply. but then the foundations would remain dominant forever instead of becoming a minority holder in just a couple of years, ultimately holding almost nothing, more like an early incubator than a constant whale forever and ever. also, the ripple/stellar way early adopters wouldn't be rewarded, it wouldn't incentivize viral spread, etc. also, the price would have had to start ridiculously low and if successful grow to something ridiculously high. this way, the price is more stable (relatively speaking, so far 15% or so down from presale price), and the growth instead comes in the form of pos. same end result, just different ways of doing it.

I personally think that the high inflation/high rewards with a more (for game playing consumers) understandable price is a better way to go. and will get more viral.

wait and see if they can get millions of users or not. that's what this is all about.

Then why didn't they use all their Angel money to buy out a goodly chunk of Dogecoin (50 satochis, 100 Billion plus already widely distributed with thousands of merchants accepting it?)

There is a reason diamonds are expensive and dust is cheap.  There is a lot of Neucoins existing and ripe to hit the markets within the month.  As plentiful as dust particles.

You evangelicals just can't seem to grasp two things:

1.  Dogecoin already did this, and it is worth 50 satochis with 5% annual inflation and

2.  Dilution.  Your investment is fucking doomed.  Why would a coin with a German name and a squirrel over take a cute dog and jokes?  100 Billion tokens at a penny is a Billion Dollars.  You really believe spyware-pig both had your best interests at heart, and a Billion Dollar idea with a German Name?

Dumb.  Dumb, diluded dummies.  And not too many of you:

There is 76 people in /r/Neucoin on Reddit.  There are like 12 people here who regularly post.

Neucoin.org is a ghost-town and nobody asks hard questions ever.

You are pretty much alone on a planet with 7 Billion people who give no shits about 100 Billion Nazi-name coins.

Look at the distribution.  How much do you think Dank actually gives a shit about the small sliver of total market value that the 100 million NoKoin ICO actually represents?  You have currently 1/30th of his attention.

And the amount of shits Dank gives about pre-sale buyers is reduced at a rate of 100% a year.

Inflation, Camaro Bitch.  Dilution.  Stupid name.  Scammy Founder.  Offshore tax avoidance tomfoolery.  Get it yet?

Your money is gone unless you dump now, idiot.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 01:08:12 PM

Every project is in development. But you can't compare it to Ethereum. I have no idea how it will turn out with ETH but it's a fact that it's a very innovative project, a complete new Cryptocurrency, not just a fork of another one. And I'm not a coder but I'm really sure that there are many Devs out there who would develop in weeks what the Neucoin-Team did in 12 or even 18 months. Maybe you know what they have done to need so much time, but I can't see that.

But I agree, that it would only have potential about huge user-growth. And I see one scenario how Neucoin could have some use. But just as something like a fun-currency, without any focus on value. More like a "thump-up-button" with tips or as virtual-virtual-currency in an online-game or something like that. On a real and free market it's kind of irrelevant, because it's own economic-design is suffocating.

I doubt that. But... who knows. Maybe it will find it's niche as tipping-currency or whatever. But without any focus on the price or profit. Because if there will be that huge user-growth we can't know, just speculate about it. Some may be optimistic, I'm pessimistic. But what we know for sure is: >200% inflation for the free market every month because of staking. 100 Mio are on the market, and the total supply is already at:

In a few days 83 Mio new Coins just out of staking = 83% inflation for what's currently on the market and sold in the ICO!

Just to see what I mean... hours ago:

Total supply right now: 3,080,934,921

basically - can the foundations distribute the premine in a way that gets neucoins in the hands of millions of users? if they can - it will be huge. if they can't - it won't. but it's way to soon to tell. they haven't even started with the consumer applications yet. at its core, neucoin is basically a ripple/stellar proposition - have a premine and try to distribute coins in a way that encourages participation and growth.

Let's think about that... there are ways to distribute it, that's for sure. But you have to expect that all those Coins they distribute (however they would do that) will reach some day the exchanges. Let's say they tip it over Facebook... it would be only a question of time somebody makes a business-model out of it to collect some of it and dump it. If they would distribute only 50 Mio and somebody would find a way to collect just 5 Mio and dump it, the price would crash. 5 Mio at the current price = 175 BTC.

And what they can't: Distribute as much as they stake. That won't happen. The supply they're holding will grow with compound interest and every serious Investor will fear that. I don't see any reason to trust them. I don't see any reason to trust in their professionality. There were several hacks in Crypto and there were several scams with the strategy to claim being hacked (Sorry, we got hacked. Bye)

But even if nothing like that would happen the next 12 or 24 months... if they distribute it, the supply on the market will stake also with compound interest which means, that the Neu-team stakes their billions but can't bring them on the market, because the supply on the market will increase already with >100% per year... my calculation is about 175%. The 100 Mio on the market right now (and they're holding most of that as well) stake... and in about 8 months there will be 200 Mio just out of that and 6 billion the team will hold and stake it to 8 billion in 12 months.

I'm not sure if everybody understands the problem... and my english is not good enough to explain it more properly. The problem is:

The more they would be successful in distributing the supply, the more will stake with compound interest on the free market --> exponential. That would be more than enough for any theoretical demand. But at the same time they're staking their billions as well... what will they do with that? What would happen is: The market would inflate itself and that would be enough to bring the price down. But they have to inflate it, too. Because:

1) they want to sell it, they want to make money with it.
2) If they would stop with that the distribution would get worse and that will be recognized.
3) The more user-growth there would be, the more the public would recognize all the issues

It's a trap for all. And it's paradox but true: It's also a trap for them... because they won't be able to handle that. Even in best-case and without thinking about lack of trust, lack of professionality, possible fraud or hacks. There is no scenario to handle the inflation.

the other way to do that would have been to have one giant foundation premine ripple/stellar style. premine the entire supply. but then the foundations would remain dominant forever instead of becoming a minority holder in just a couple of years, ultimately holding almost nothing, more like an early incubator than a constant whale forever and ever.

That's wrong. With that design they've chosen they will be dominant forever. It's a very simple calculation: Let's say there will be a time with 3 billion on the free market. Just for a calculation - in one year:

There will be about 8 billion in total (staked out of the existing 3 billion with compound interest).

3 billion on the free market
5 billion the team and their investors will hold

Year 2 and the next 12 month:

3 billion will stake with compound interest and more than double
5 billion will stake with compound interest and more than double

So... if they won't bring their billions to the market any time soon, they'll always hold more and at the same time the market won't run out of supply because of the inflation out of itself and it will be a constant pressure on the price. The interest rate will bring always and ever and in every scenario the value down.

If they would've chosen a much lower price but with a supply of 1 billion... so there would be more distribution, it would also stake with compound interest on the free market, the other 2 billion would stake with compound interest in their wallets... so they couldn't distribute anything more.

If anybody can show me a possible scenario in which this project will survive and hold some value, I'm very eager to hear/read it.

And, just for example: If there would be a normal interest-rate, let's say with 6%, there also would be some problems, but there would be at least some possibility to distribute it. And even if there wouldn't be any interest rate they wouldn't run out of supply any time soon. The price goes down with just 100 Mio (without self-buying it would be already much lower). But there wouldn't be so much time-pressure... and they are under time-pressure.

also, the ripple/stellar way early adopters wouldn't be rewarded, it wouldn't incentivize viral spread, etc. also, the price would have had to start ridiculously low and if successful grow to something ridiculously high. this way, the price is more stable (relatively speaking, so far 15% or so down from presale price), and the growth instead comes in the form of pos. same end result, just different ways of doing it.

With a constantly dropping price it will be hard to get new users in. If they lift the price up... they'll stake everyday millions they are unable to distribute, so either way... it's a trap for all. They are losing, Investors are losing... there is just one way to make profit: Speculation on the possibility for a short-time-pump because they're holding >99% and are able to pump it. But I doubt that it will happen, because they would have costs in BTC and it would involve some risk for them because experienced Investors will recognize market-manipulation and the (non-existing) distribution and step back.

Really, I thought about that the last days. I like it to analyze things and I don't have the intention to "write it down" just because I'm a bad-boy who would like it to see it fall. In fact I'm waiting for something that could be big, with high intentions and a lot of potential. But this is kind of irrational.

And in my eyes they should explain it... they're still leading people into this, paying for advertising and so on. In my eyes it's dishonest but maybe I'm wrong and they have a strategy for the interest-rate-issue (and some other issues). But they should explain it to the public, including calculations of possible scenarios.

m3ndi3

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 01:43:57 PM

@tempus what do you think would happen if they just didn't stake those billions? Just said, ok the foundations just won't stake at all. I'm curious what the calculations for inflation and distribution would be then.
Gekko463

Activity: 545

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 02:14:27 PM

@tempus what do you think would happen if they just didn't stake those billions? Just said, ok the foundations just won't stake at all. I'm curious what the calculations for inflation and distribution would be then.

They still have 30 coins for every coin on the free market.  The electric company does not accept Neucoins unless DanK owns that too.  The only companies that accept Neucoins belong to...Dank.  It was pretty easy making agreements with himself to accept Neucoins every morning while he was shaving.  They will have bills to pay in fiat and must sell.

Only DanK-owned companies currently accept Neucoin.

When he goes to negotiate with other companies, they will do "Due Diligence", see these threads, follow through the allegations of tax fraud etc to the reality that it is all true, the lack of transparency, the blue sky violations and the tax fraud...and pass.

Thanks to all of the good work here exposing Dan's illegal activities, past and presently, there will never be another company that freely accepts Neucoins.  Maybe a few little companies who accept Danks bribes, but don't hold your breath for Facebook.

So, if the foundations never stake, there are still 30 coins hanging over the market in the market even now.  It is going to one satochi when the buy support peters out.

James will hang on to the Bitter end, Dart will never be seen again.  Baby Mod will grow out of it, a bit poorer.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 02:25:26 PM

That's not possible, because of the network. Staking keeps the Blockchain rolling. So they have to stake.

But if we would say, there would be only 0.1% interest rate (just for a calculation-example) and we say they start the project like they did:

3 billion in total
100 mio for the market

2.4 billion "growth-foundations" to distribute the supply.

And let's say the ICO was sold and really in public hands, they could distribute 2.4 mio over time and various ways - like they say. If the public would trust them, without fear of "team-dumping" or that somebody would hack them or whatever, they could distribute it, if they see demand and could hold if not - they could distribute without time-pressure. They could tip little amounts wherever it's possible, pay those who would like to implement it and a Game-Dev would see more value in it, the chance would be higher that he would accept NEU for his work and so on.

They also could control the price, because it would rise with a growing demand = user-growth and they could sell more. They would act like a central bank and over time the growth-foundations would distribute the billions and it would become a decentralized currency.

If it would be really successful the price would explode because there wouldn't be much inflation and I believe that they don't want that. It's a tipping-currency and they don't want too much volatility.

Interest-Rate is also needed to motivate the user to stake, and that's like Proof-of-Work for Bitcoin. So there has to be some more interest-rate.

They could have chosen a lower interest-rate... like 20% and decreasing or just 6%. But it's also the huge premine that makes it complex. That's an issue in itself I believe. Because if they want to give the people some intention to keep their coins and stake, for the best of the network, they have to chose an interest-rate that makes some sense for the usual investor. But with that huge premine --> they will stake always more. That's really a problem at every interest-rate.

Maybe a solution could have been, if technical possible (I'm not an expert): Different wallets with different interest-rates. That the growth-foundations would stake, would keep the blockchain rolling and protect it, but with only 3% interest rate (just a number), but all public users would stake at 100% but decreasing. They would sell 100 Mio and it would become to >200 Mio after one year just out itself ("public-staking") and they could use their billions to invest in games and distribute it with tipping and so on and they could sell, if there should be much user growth.

It would need some time to figure out the best solution for various scenarios, but the current design is suicidal.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 02:58:10 PM

it was so badly designed that you have to wonder if the whole thing was just a joke.

m3ndi3

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:15:28 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2015, 03:34:39 PM by m3ndi3

That's not possible, because of the network. Staking keeps the Blockchain rolling. So they have to stake.

But if we would say, there would be only 0.1% interest rate (just for a calculation-example) and we say they start the project like they did:

3 billion in total
100 mio for the market

2.4 billion "growth-foundations" to distribute the supply.

And let's say the ICO was sold and really in public hands, they could distribute 2.4 mio over time and various ways - like they say. If the public would trust them, without fear of "team-dumping" or that somebody would hack them or whatever, they could distribute it, if they see demand and could hold if not - they could distribute without time-pressure. They could tip little amounts wherever it's possible, pay those who would like to implement it and a Game-Dev would see more value in it, the chance would be higher that he would accept NEU for his work and so on.

They also could control the price, because it would rise with a growing demand = user-growth and they could sell more. They would act like a central bank and over time the growth-foundations would distribute the billions and it would become a decentralized currency.

If it would be really successful the price would explode because there wouldn't be much inflation and I believe that they don't want that. It's a tipping-currency and they don't want too much volatility.

Interest-Rate is also needed to motivate the user to stake, and that's like Proof-of-Work for Bitcoin. So there has to be some more interest-rate.

They could have chosen a lower interest-rate... like 20% and decreasing or just 6%. But it's also the huge premine that makes it complex. That's an issue in itself I believe. Because if they want to give the people some intention to keep their coins and stake, for the best of the network, they have to chose an interest-rate that makes some sense for the usual investor. But with that huge premine --> they will stake always more. That's really a problem at every interest-rate.

Maybe a solution could have been, if technical possible (I'm not an expert): Different wallets with different interest-rates. That the growth-foundations would stake, would keep the blockchain rolling and protect it, but with only 3% interest rate (just a number), but all public users would stake at 100% but decreasing. They would sell 100 Mio and it would become to >200 Mio after one year just out itself ("public-staking") and they could use their billions to invest in games and distribute it with tipping and so on and they could sell, if there should be much user growth.

It would need some time to figure out the best solution for various scenarios, but the current design is suicidal.

Ah very interesting... it makes sense they don't want the price to be too high since it's a tipping currency, but then that leads to the question of why they priced the presale so high. You would think that they would try and do more to get hype or excitement on the forums, maybe had a simple web game that accepts neucoin or something at least that released at the same time the coin did. Where did they expect the price to go if they didn't really do anything at launch? How is that fair to the presale buyers that bought at that price if they couldn't even get enough buyers to sustain that price? I was reading back at the post: http://forum.neucoin.org/t/the-neucoin-pre-sale-price-is-going-to-be-01-what-do-you-think-of-that-valuation/148 and a lot of the community were saying how they were thinking the launch would be different than other cryptocurrencies, that this coin would have a bunch of uses at launch, thus getting more users etc.

I'm really curious what happened to Darteous now because until I left, he was still very convinced NeuCoin would live up to his expectations. But I don't know, maybe this is what everyone was expecting?? This is the first coin launch that I have been apart of so maybe my expectations were too high? Maybe a coin launches just for the sake of launching, then major features they promised would be released months/years later? Can someone help explain to me? Maybe compare a successful coin launch vs Neucoin's launch vs what happened with Paycoin? And can someone do a tdlr of what exactly happened with Paycoin? All I know is that they promised to keep the price at $20 but that didn't happen.

Edit: These questions are for everyone, please I want to hear objectively from both sides
scam confirmed

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 03:23:28 PM

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: