Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:11:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675779 times)
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:21:28 AM

I found this article on Reddit, written by Shaban, EverdreamSoft CEO.

Interesting read.  Smiley

http://gamasutra.com/blogs/ShabanShaame/20160217/265959/Against_all_odds_how_we_managed_to_crowdfund_300000_USD.php
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 10:00:40 AM

SOG BETA: WE REWARD OUR TESTERS - YOU!

SEASON 1 FINISHED!

Today, we're at the end of the 1st season of the SoG Beta testing. More in details, what does this mean for you?

• Furthermore, you can play an updated Beta (with bugs fixed and two new levels)
  • All offchain cards and in-game currencies are being reset, and, the most important
  • You will receive 0.79 BCY for each wave you have successfully finished (i.e. 2.37 BCY for each level)!

WHAT'S NEXT?
The BitCrystals you will receive are yours and can't be reset. You can use them to buy blockchain cards, which
will stay yours too, unless you decide to trade them.

Season 2 of the SoG Beta testing starts and will last until the end of this month. Then your offchain cards and
in-game currencies will be reset again and you will be rewarded with BitCrystals again, this time for each card
evolved at its maximum level
Please feel free to share with us any comments or questions, either via our feedback form, or on the beta-testing
slack channel

Thanks a lot for your help!

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 10:11:04 AM

SEASON 1 FINISHED!

Today, we're at the end of the 1st season of the SoG Beta testing. More in details, what does this mean for you?

• Furthermore, you can play an updated Beta (with bugs fixed and two new levels)
  • All offchain cards and in-game currencies are being reset, and, the most important
  • You will receive 0.79 BCY for each wave you have successfully finished (i.e. 2.37 BCY for each level)!

WHAT'S NEXT?
The BitCrystals you will receive are yours and can't be reset. You can use them to buy blockchain cards, which

Season 2 of the SoG Beta testing starts and will last until the end of this month. Then your offchain cards and
in-game currencies will be reset again and you will be rewarded with BitCrystals again, this time for each card
Please feel free to share with us any comments or questions, either via our feedback form, or on the beta-testing
slack channel

that means every wave until now or from now until the end? I played a lot Smiley

Fassa Sissona

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:35:52 AM

I repeat, Sog is a great project but the team have a serious problem in the promotional aspect.

Getting some catch up here Smiley

Trying to summarise here some people are getting nervous because they think we don't do enough marketing ?
Mainly because BitCrystals are not listed in Chinese market right ?

As mentioned before everything comes with it's timing. Right now we are in private beta we are improving the game and set up the process. For example event and leaderboard to get some returning users. We are also analysing the data like what makes the users stays or leave the game. It's no use to bring millions of people if the basic required number are not met, for example if player leave forever after 10 minutes. Right now are testing and fine tuning the operations on a small group. When it's efficient enough we will do "customer acquisition" meaning spending money to get more users.

Chinese market is of course a very important market and we are going to be there for sure. But we need to fine tune the whole project with a proven strategy before rushing to a new market.

About the marketing operation if anybody is willing to help and offer actions based on his expertise I'll be happy to discuss. I invite you to join the slack page for more live discussions. Or PM me

Thanks for your answer, Yodark, and for the infos, too.
Ok, it seems to me that you're working in the right direction, and I'll wait for the news to come!

Hope to see you to conquer China, soon.

Thanks,
Andrew.
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:36:23 AM

Nice incentive to play the game some moar!

I have played tons of waves... But I already see it's going to be more difficult to earn gold to buy cards, and crystals to upgrade the cards...

Mmmmh that means even more play for me!  Grin
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 10:47:59 AM

I have played tons of waves... But I already see it's going to be more difficult to earn gold to buy cards, and crystals to upgrade the cards...

bitcrystals are needed to draw super rares / or buy some blockchain cards primarily if I got this right

coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 11:02:24 AM

bitcrystals are needed to draw super rares / or buy some blockchain cards primarily if I got this right

Yes to buy blockchain-based cards you need BitCrystals, however the latest beta has introduced 2 new in-game soft currencies: Gold and Elemental Crystals.
You earn these by playing the game more and more. With gold you can purchase (summon) off-chain cards within the game.
Also both off-chain and blockchain cards can be leveled up (upgraded) to be more powerful by spending Elemental Crystals.
Multiple off-chain cards of the same type can be fused together and "evolved" to their Final Evolution. Once they reach this stage they will eventually be "blockchainized".
After that you can do with them as you wish, even sell them. However I believe the blochainization will happen when the final release is out.

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 11:05:40 AM

Yes to buy blockchain-based cards you need BitCrystals, however the latest beta has introduced 2 new in-game soft currencies: Gold and Elemental Crystals.
You earn these by playing the game more and more. With gold you can purchase (summon) off-chain cards within the game.
Also both off-chain and blockchain cards can be leveled up (upgraded) to be more powerful by spending Elemental Crystals.
Multiple off-chain cards of the same type can be fused together and "evolved" to their Final Evolution. Once they reach this stage they will eventually be "blockchainized".
After that you can do with them as you wish, even sell them. However I believe the blochainization will happen when the final release is out.

yeah, but bitcrystals are a blockchain currency used for in game & blockchain purchases. that's what I tried to say Smiley

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 11:46:51 AM

SEASON 1 FINISHED!

WHAT'S NEXT?

slack channel

that means every wave until now or from now until the end? I played a lot Smiley
Players were rewarded according to the number of waves until now (until the reset a few hours ago). From now until the end of month, you should try to evolve as much cards as possible at their maximum level to get more rewards...

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 11:50:53 AM

As coin@coin sait, the blockchainization will be available in the final release, as well as BitCrystals in-game purchases. Until then, you can get BitCrystals when playing, according to a specific parameter (waves finished, or number of cards at maximum level from now, until the end of this month). To get a blockchain card, you have to buy it via a swapbot, using Bitcrystals.

yeah, but bitcrystals are a blockchain currency used for in game & blockchain purchases. that's what I tried to say Smiley

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 04:11:26 PM

EMPEROR DARYEN

DARYENCARD, the latest SoG blockchain card will be on sale from Friday, February 19th, 3pm CET.

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 05:24:48 PM

when / how do you payout the 1st beta bonus?

l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:02:20 PM

Just got my beta payout Smiley feeling like a boss! Lol thanks and keep up the great work Cool
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 11:36:22 AM

when / how do you payout the 1st beta bonus?
The first season rewards were sent yesterday to players' wallets connected to their game accounts

NakamiroS

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:33:01 PM

Did You Want Users To Keep The Cards In The Inventory Until The Clear Also? Or Do Crystallized Maxed Cards Count Too?
Mrmoney2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:03:15 AM

I ve 237 bitcrystal and 27 cards...
How can I change that into btc??

Thanks!
Mrmoney2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:52:17 AM

How can I sell the cards?
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 09:00:58 AM

I ve 237 bitcrystal and 27 cards...
How can I change that into btc??

Thanks!

You can easily trade the bitcrystal for BTC at shapeshift.io, as for the cards, you could post your list here and see if anyone wants to buy them.  You could also set up a swapbot with https://swapbot.tokenly.com/ or post them in the "marketplace" --> "goods" section here.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 09:05:16 AM

Did You Want Users To Keep The Cards In The Inventory Until The Clear Also? Or Do Crystallized Maxed Cards Count Too?

I'm wondering about this too.  I'm also wondering if first level cards maxed out counts or if you have to burn/evolve them and max out the top level card.  It would be a lot easier to max out several first level cards, than to combine them and have to max out the top level card.  If that counts, I will do that, but I don't know how it works.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 09:37:57 AM

I'm wondering about this too.  I'm also wondering if first level cards maxed out counts or if you have to burn/evolve them and max out the top level card.  It would be a lot easier to max out several first level cards, than to combine them and have to max out the top level card.  If that counts, I will do that, but I don't know how it works.

I evolving them, that how I understood it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: